Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,810 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:01 AM

Updated-New Job Vacancies - Jobs/Vacancies (544) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Updated-New Job Vacancies (2832716 Views)

Updated - New Job Vacancies / Updated - New Job Vacancies / Got A New Job January 3rd After So Many Months Of Searching In 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (541) (542) (543) (544) (545) (546) (547) ... (890) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by debbie(f): 7:07pm On Sep 06, 2017
Sales Force Consulting - Due to the current expansion going in some major manufacturing companies we recruit for, our clients who are key beverage, pharmaceuticals, plastics, spices and cellophane manufacturing companies based in Onitsha, Nnewi, Warri and Asaba urgently require the services of:

Job Title: Electrical Engineer

Requirements
* Electrical Engineers who must have worked in multinational companies for at minimum of 7 years.
* Conditions are that the candidates must be graduates who posses leadership skills and ready for fresh challenges. They must have worked in FMCG manufacturing companies.

Application Closing Date
8th September, 2017.

How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV's to: info@salesforceconsulting.com.ng subject of the mail should be their required position.

Note: Candidates should be ready to be interviewed in Onitsha or Lagos within two weeks.

For enquiries: Call 08120796570.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Profandie(m): 7:08pm On Sep 06, 2017
jessysparkles:

I got same text.
I have seen you a pm
Pls reply
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by debbie(f): 7:10pm On Sep 06, 2017
JOB APPLICATION TACTICS

Your CV is regarded as a marketing tool that instigates a crave in prospective employer to meet you.

Applying for jobs is a job on its own, it requires patience and a planned process. Avoid throwing your CV at any job opening that comes your way. Be strategic in your approach. Have a selected few job openings you qualify for and understand fully the job content(JD & JS).

Follow strict instructions on the job Ads - If the job ad states, use the above position as subject of the mail, let say the position is "Consumer Insight Assistant" Please! Don't add an additional prefix/suffice to the subject ( avoid using subject like "Application for the post of Consumer Insight Assistant) The fact is, some ATS have been programmed to recognize only applications with the subject "Consumer Insight Assistant", additional prefix/suffice would only direct your application to somewhere I can't categorically state.

Take out time to study and analyze the job description and specification, 70% of the gap in that position/department can be deduced from the Job Ads. Conduct a wider range research on the organization and it's industry.

Dissect and extract as many as possible special keywords used in the Job Ads. Ensure your CV succinctly reflect those keywords (in terms of your competencies, profile, achievements/duties). Apply same to your nicely crafted cover letter.

COPIED wink

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by FinallyFamous: 7:13pm On Sep 06, 2017
jessysparkles:

I got same text.
same here
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Profandie(m): 7:15pm On Sep 06, 2017
FinallyFamous:
same here
Do you know anything about the company?
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Mackin: 7:24pm On Sep 06, 2017
Hiring Manager position in Kaduna

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Baolamifo(m): 7:56pm On Sep 06, 2017
Omagzee:
Please guys, I have a test to write on Friday. How do I get to this location:1, Ladega close, off Durojaiye Street,by Obele bus stop, Obele Surulere, Lagos from Agege?

From Agege Enter Osodi Motor drop at last bus stop. From Osodi, enter Ojuelegba Bus (N100) drop at last bus stop. Take Okada (N100) to the address. Or from Ojuelegba enter Lawanson motor (N50) Bus Drop at Ekololu Bus Stop, enter the street beside FO Petrol station and ask anybody you are going to Durojaiye Street, and locate Ladegba Close

1 Like

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Xxpress(m): 8:10pm On Sep 06, 2017
Pls who knows about APEXLO. I received an invite for an interview with them on Friday at this address: 7, Brook street Lagos island beside Freedom park
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by FinallyFamous: 8:44pm On Sep 06, 2017
Profandie:

Do you know anything about the company?
not really ...ok

I just check online ..its actually a consulting firm ..which offers professional accounting services ..like audit, tax etc for multinationals company..owned by one Hillary Achebe..
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Profandie(m): 8:47pm On Sep 06, 2017
FinallyFamous:
not really ...ok

I just check online ..its actually a consulting firm ..which offers professional accounting services ..like audit, tax etc for multinationals company..owned by one Hillary Achebe..
Wow. Thanks so much
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Akudorose: 8:55pm On Sep 06, 2017
Profandie:

Wow. Thanks so much
BlueRayDick:

I will always advise you stick with the office assistant job while you look out for better offer. The DSA job is not a better offer in any way to the office assistant job. U might end up using the additional 20k to treat stress related ailment at the end of the month if u take the DSA job.

The job as as a DSA will always come with targets which will always keep you thinking even when you are sleeping.

However, if you have flair for marketing you can try the DSA job out, but something tells me after 2 months you might be craving for the old office assistant job.

Please stick with the office assistant job...i recently resigned from a sales job after only 2 months for peace of mind before I become hypertensive in my youth. Prior to this, i was unemployed and just about ready to take any job that would get me out of the job.You might not be able to withstand the emotional trauma, pressure and continuous bashing for targets, esspecially this recession period.....sometimes it's not always about the pay...job satisfaction and fulfilment at work counts.I learnt this lesson that experience. My advise, continue till something better comes along.

8 Likes

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by ahmg001(m): 9:13pm On Sep 06, 2017
pacesetter042:

I am of the opinion the firm is an HR/Consulting firm. You can give it a shot, besides, Joel Ogunnaike is a busy street at Ikeja GRA, nobody fit kidnap you. grin
lolz.hw can I navigate my way from ikorodu to d place pls
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Profandie(m): 9:37pm On Sep 06, 2017
Akudorose:

Please stick with the office assistant job...i recently resigned from a sales job after only 2 months for peace of mind before I become hypertensive in my youth. Prior to this, i was unemployed and just about ready to take any job that would get me out of the job.You might not be able to withstand the emotional trauma, pressure and continuous bashing for targets, esspecially this recession period.....sometimes it's not always about the pay...job satisfaction and fulfilment at work counts.I learnt this lesson that experience. My advise, continue till something better comes along.
Wait o; Is it that Achebe.ng jobs for accountants is a sales job? Ha!
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Nobody: 10:03pm On Sep 06, 2017
Baolamifo:

From Agege Enter Osodi Motor drop at last bus stop. From Osodi, enter Ojuelegba Bus (N100) drop at last bus stop. Take Okada (N100) to the address. Or from Ojuelegba enter Lawanson motor (N50) Bus Drop at Ekololu Bus Stop, enter the street beside FO Petrol station and ask anybody you are going to Durojaiye Street, and locate Ladegba Close

Thanks a million
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Ogoli: 10:25pm On Sep 06, 2017
Dear All,

I have a job interview with this company Transberg on the 11th

Address: A5 Musfat Plaza, GRA Oko-Oba Scheme 1 Estate, Agege, Lagos.

Kindly assist with direction to the place. I am coming from Okota and any other information with regards to the company.

Thanks
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by tony240: 10:47pm On Sep 06, 2017
who knows anything about Acheb Pls e.ng
I want to know more about the company and dia payment structure.
Thanks
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Businesstools(m): 6:50am On Sep 07, 2017
Aunty Debbie: Please allow me to post this on your thread.

Vacancy in an FMCG - 11 Openings

A foreigner friend of mine who owns a medium-sized FMCG company here in Nigeria urgently needs to fill the following positions:

1. Accountant - 1 Slot

2. Customer Service Representative - 2 Slot

3. Product Distribution Coordinator - 3 Slots

4. Electrical Engineer – 2 Slots

5. Mechanical Engineer – 2 Slots

6. Production Supervisor – 1 Slot

7. Quality Control Officer – 1 Slot

If you have experience in any of these areas, kindly send your CV to me at businesstoolsnigeria@gmail.com

The Company is located in Oregun and the pay is competitive.

3 Likes

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by shrimati(m): 7:06am On Sep 07, 2017
Hello all,
if you are a good marketer with strong personality and good communication skill I have a job for you.
We need someone residing in Lekki - Ajah axis who can market our farm produce(majorly chinese cucumber) in already established market and possibly open more.
Minimum qualification, OND in marketing or relevant fields.
Send CV to lawal.abimbola52@gmail.com or call; 08032812493 or 08034286100.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Xxpress(m): 7:47am On Sep 07, 2017
Xxpress:
Pls who knows about APEXLO. I received an invite for an interview with them on Friday at this address: 7, Brook street Lagos island beside Freedom park
Anyone with useful information about this company?
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Harjet(m): 9:07am On Sep 07, 2017
Businesstools:
Aunty Debbie: Please allow me to post this on your thread.

Vacancy in an FMCG - 11 Openings

A foreigner friend of mine who owns a medium-sized FMCG company here in Nigeria urgently needs to fill the following positions:

1. Accountant - 1 Slot

2. Customer Service Representative - 2 Slot

3. Product Distribution Coordinator - 3 Slots

4. Electrical Engineer – 2 Slots

5. Mechanical Engineer – 2 Slots

6. Production Supervisor – 1 Slot

7. Quality Control Officer – 1 Slot

If you have experience in any of these areas, kindly send your CV to me at businesstoolsnigeria@gmail.com

The Company is located in Oregun and the pay is competitive.
The mail isn't going through.. Message rejected/blocked is the response am getting.. Please proffer a solution
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Nobody: 9:48am On Sep 07, 2017
Hello House, Please how can i get to 82 Murtala Muhammed Way From Obalende/CMS ? Thanks
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by pwincesszainab(f): 10:12am On Sep 07, 2017
Have sent my cv pls confirm. I pray I get the job
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by pwincesszainab(f): 10:13am On Sep 07, 2017
Harjet:
The mail isn't going through.. Message rejected/blocked is the response am getting.. Please proffer a solution
. Have sent my cv. I pray I get the job
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by marvelling(m): 10:26am On Sep 07, 2017
pwincesszainab:
. Have sent my cv. I pray I get the job

that's if the vacancy is real grin
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Roadsape: 11:02am On Sep 07, 2017
bodnel:
Who else got these , the Ikeja branch I know is not situated in that address

CONGRATULATIONS

You are invited for an Interview at Leadway Assurance company @ its one of the branches.

2nd floor Afrijet Plaza Lagos.
6, Sheraton Opebi link bridge beside sheraton hotel,opposite West town hotel .

how did the interview go brov?
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Businesstools(m): 11:05am On Sep 07, 2017
The problem is from your end. Send from a different account.
Harjet:
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by paulkayo007: 12:02pm On Sep 07, 2017
Hi everyone please who knows about Transerve Disk Technology Ltd Amuwo Odofin Estate how is there interview like l applied for electrical engr.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Ebonygift(f): 12:03pm On Sep 07, 2017
Please who knows anything about this company
Zodiac link multiservices

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by UyUt(f): 12:17pm On Sep 07, 2017
Pls fellow nairalanders, i need a job desperately. Am based in calabar and an SSCE holder. Thank u as u help a sister.

1 Like

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by donperlado(m): 1:01pm On Sep 07, 2017
tony240:
who knows anything about Acheb Pls e.ng
I want to know more about the company and dia payment structure.
Thanks

Pls how did you apply?
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by jagadab: 1:23pm On Sep 07, 2017
my Friend kindly discard that DSA job oo except you don't have personal plans for your life oo all your dreams,goals and vision will be channelled towards TARGET

(1) (2) (3) ... (541) (542) (543) (544) (545) (546) (547) ... (890) (Reply)

Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job / Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.