Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,268 members, 7,829,562 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:52 AM

Updated-New Job Vacancies - Jobs/Vacancies (541) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Updated-New Job Vacancies (2837033 Views)

Updated - New Job Vacancies / Updated - New Job Vacancies / Got A New Job January 3rd After So Many Months Of Searching In 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (538) (539) (540) (541) (542) (543) (544) ... (890) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Datboinazz(m): 2:25pm On Sep 05, 2017
emmahoney:

Urgent Vacancy!! Accountant

Remuneration: 100,000 (Monthly)

Requirements Keeping records of Financial transactions and preparation of Financial Statements. Management of the company's cash position and liaison with Bank. Operating a sound system of cost control and reduction Liason with Statutory bodies. A good knowledge of computer is compulsory. Should be able to work without supervision.

Interested and qualified candidates can send CV to somoruyi@ on or before the close of business on Tuesday, 5 September 2017.

Please note that only resumes that meet the requirements and qualifications would be shortlisted

This advert is soooo sooo shady. It's just oozing 419 419.

3 Likes

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by BlueRayDick: 3:01pm On Sep 05, 2017
niggaman:
ok.
are you saying the FRA belong to this category?

I think so, but I may be wrong. Let me not claim knowing what am not too sure of. If I know the company using the FRA job title then I will be sure if its a marketing in disguise or not.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Nobody: 3:05pm On Sep 05, 2017
debbie:
Are you a Fresh graduate with a background in Chemistry/Science Lab Tech? Do you have a penchant for sales in a high performance environment? A company with interests in Industrial Chemicals require Field Sales Executives in Lagos with good Academic and Communication skills to join their ranks. Interested candidates should send their CV to jobs@vgsrecruitment.com within 1 week of this advert.

Sent this to a cousin about a month ago or so......he called me today that he got the job. Got his letter and started work today.

Thanks debbie smiley

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by niggaman(m): 3:44pm On Sep 05, 2017
BlueRayDick:

I think so, but I may be wrong. Let me not claim knowing what am not too sure of. If I know the company using the FRA job title then I will be sure if its a marketing in disguise or not.
LASACO Assurance
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by BlueRayDick: 3:56pm On Sep 05, 2017
niggaman:

LASACO Assurance

My guy its marketing.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by razorblade: 3:57pm On Sep 05, 2017
Please Permit me

IT Support/analyst Teamlead

Employment Type
Full-time

Job Functions
Information Technology

Key Role
Maintains organization's effectiveness and efficiency by defining, delivering, and supporting strategic plans for implementing information technologies

Key Requirements
1 Proficient in Systems Administration with knowledge of systems troubleshooting, basic network setup and management and General IT support.
2 Ability to setup, configure manage systems (PCs and Servers),
3 Good Understanding of Microsoft Windows Server 2008/2012.
4 Domain and email administration
5 Experience with Local Area Network and Wireless Local Area Network.
6 Basic understanding of setting up, administering and troubleshooting issues on the network
7 Managing staff Operating Systems and printers on the network
8 Ability not just to solve problems but to explain the reason for the suggested solutions
9 Administration and Configuration of UTM devices e.g Cyberoam and other networking devices.
10 Experience with Windows Active Directory
11 Implementing disaster recovery and back-up procedures and information security and control structures
12 Plan, organize, control and evaluate IT and electronic data operations

2-3 years relevant experience

Send CV to ogundipeabbeydav@yahoo.com
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by niggaman(m): 4:01pm On Sep 05, 2017
BlueRayDick:

My guy its marketing.
ok thanks
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by judecares1(m): 4:15pm On Sep 05, 2017
GOOD AFTERNOON ALL
HAS ANYONE GONE FOR PRESIDENT PAINTS INTERVIEW BEFORE? PLS IF YES,KINDLY BRIEF ME.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Next2Bezee(m): 4:58pm On Sep 05, 2017
emmahoney:

Urgent Vacancy!! Accountant

Remuneration: 100,000 (Monthly)

Requirements Keeping records of Financial transactions and preparation of Financial Statements. Management of the company's cash position and liaison with Bank. Operating a sound system of cost control and reduction Liason with Statutory bodies. A good knowledge of computer is compulsory. Should be able to work without supervision.

Interested and qualified candidates can send CV to somoruyi@ on or before the close of business on Tuesday, 5 September 2017.

Please note that only resumes that meet the requirements and qualifications would be shortlisted

The email isn't complete?
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Chommieblaq(f): 5:20pm On Sep 05, 2017
I did an online test with ics limited, it was successful and they invited me for result verification and interview. Please does anyone know what I should expect from them?
Thanks
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by debbie(f): 5:32pm On Sep 05, 2017
austinosita:

Sent this to a cousin about a month ago or so......he called me today that he got the job. Got his letter and started work today.

Thanks debbie smiley
this is a great news. ..congrats to him.

1 Like

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by debbie(f): 5:35pm On Sep 05, 2017
Datboinazz:

This advert is soooo sooo shady. It's just oozing 419 419.
please dont jump into conclusion. ..that email isnt complete.
It should be @ j o b b e r m a n.com
I dont know why nairaland always shades the email address from them
Thanks

1 Like

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by lanzar: 5:47pm On Sep 05, 2017
if you know you can teach chemistry and mathematics, and you live in ikorodu lagos state, kindly send me a mail to tylanzar@gmail.com or you call/whatsapp +2347030755142. please you must reside in ikorodu as the school is located in ikorodu...you can pass this on as someone might be interested
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by francollimasso: 6:04pm On Sep 05, 2017
Are you a creative? Are you excellent in conceptualizing and art direction? Are you able deliver amazing artwork? We are hiring Graphic Designers, Kindly send your CV to jobs@instantpickupmail.com.

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Appliedmaths(m): 6:18pm On Sep 05, 2017
Front desk position at A transportation company. Applicants should reside at Cele, Okota, Itire, Ijesha, Isolo and environs. Minimum OND. Send your cv with application letter to doris.nzube@guotransport.com
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by debbie(f): 6:23pm On Sep 05, 2017
Job Title: Sales Executives (2)
Client: A renowned fashion brand in Lagos.
Key Responsibilities: The sales function would focus on increasing brand awareness by developing sales techniques to ensure maximum performance, identifying and meeting clients' needs, and utilising all available sales tools to increase business and improve results.
Essential Requirements: Bachelors degree or equivalent and previous experience as a salesperson.
To Apply: Send a resume and cover letter (mandatory) to recruitment@amyconsulting.com.ng before close of business on Friday 8th September 2017. Use the appropriate title of the job you’re applying for as your email subject. Applications with incorrect email references will not be reviewed.

This recruitment process will be completed within 2 weeks of the closing date of the advert. If you have not been contacted within this period, please assume on this occasion that you have been unsuccessful. Unfortunately, we are unable to offer feedback to candidates who have not been shortlisted for interviews.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by debbie(f): 6:23pm On Sep 05, 2017
Urgent Vacancy Male Human Resource Assistant:

A male HR Assistant is wanted for immediate employment in an Abuja-based furniture making company.

Requirements:

• Bachelor's Degrees/HND with Minimum of 2.2/Lower Credit in any field, but preferably Computer Science or any of the management Sciences.

• Proficiency in the use of software like MS Office(in its entirety), Corel Draw and other relevant applications

• Must be very young, intuitive, agile and smart

• Proficiency in computer operations

• Resident in Abuja and ready to start work immediately.

Interested applicants should forward their CVs to: jobs4rh@gmail.com
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by debbie(f): 6:24pm On Sep 05, 2017
JOB TITLE: RECEPTIONISTS

ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Welcomes visitors by greeting them, in person or on the telephone; answering or referring inquiries.
• Directs visitors by maintaining employee and department directories; giving instructions.
• Maintains security by following procedures; monitoring logbook; issuing visitor badges.
• Maintains telecommunication system by following manufacturer's instructions for house phone and console operation.
• Maintains safe and clean reception area by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
• Skills and Qualifications
• Telephone Skills
• Verbal Communication
• Microsoft Office Skills
• Listening, Professionalism
• Customer Focus
• Organization
• Informing Others
• Handles Pressure
• Phone Skills
• Supply Management

EXPERIENCE:

· Minimum of 5 years’ experience as a receptionist
· front office representative or similar role
Interested and qualified candidates should forward CV to mary@people-matters.co with position as the subject of the mail.

NB: Only qualified candidates will be contacted.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by debbie(f): 6:24pm On Sep 05, 2017
PwC seeks to fill the role of Head, Business Development for a Microfinance Bank in Lagos.

Candidate should have a 1st degree in any relevant discipline; minimum of 10 years sales/marketing experience out of which 6 must have been spent in a Microfinance Bank at a Senior Management level.

Also required - extensive experience of microfinance sales & marketing, knowledge of the dynamics of Lagos & South-west market, strong prospecting & relationship management skills, product development and proven track record in MSME field.

Interested candidates should forward their resume to helen.onokwai@ng.pwc.com on or before 7th
Sept 2017.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by debbie(f): 6:25pm On Sep 05, 2017
Vacancy exist for the following roles in our organization:
Receivables & Store Accounting Officer
Key requirements:
• Understanding the link between inventory, invoicing and receivables;
• Able to reconcile quantity issue out of store to quantity invoiced;
• Keen at generating receivables report and analysis;
• Having good understanding of link between receivables account and GL control;
• Understand the concept of revenue recognition/criteria for recognition;
• Candidate must have good understanding of inventory accounting;
• Must have worked in a similar role before in FMCG/large retail stores;
• Must to have prior experience with use of ERP software 5-7 years’ experience.
Only qualify candidates should apply. Send your CV to: ofagbemi@inlaks.com
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by debbie(f): 6:25pm On Sep 05, 2017
Urgent Recruitment for a mid-level Executive Assistant for a multinational company in Lagos preferably Male.

Only Qualified CV to be forwarded to mosikorichard@gmail.com

2. There is a current vacancy for a Junior Maintenance Technician (Engine).

The candidate must have worked on an FPSO.Work location is Nigeria.Qualified and interested candidates should send their CVs to helen.oggar@wtsenergy.com
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by debbie(f): 6:27pm On Sep 05, 2017
HIRING: Senior Associate (Litigation and Dispute Resolution)- Lagos Island. Client: A reputable law firm located at Lagos Island.

Qualification:
LL.B with a minimum of 6-10 years Post Call experience

Specification: The ideal individual must have the required years of experience in Litigation and Dispute Resolution.

Interested and qualified individuals may contact me on cnwosu@icsoutsourcing.com or connect via LinkedIn for further discussion.

Deadline: September 8, 2017
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by debbie(f): 6:28pm On Sep 05, 2017
We are currently recruiting professional makeup artist that are interested in working with D Dash n Blush Makeup Studio.

Interested applicants must possess the following;
• Good communication skill • Ability to speak English fluently
• Must be conversant with makeup application, ethics and hygiene
• Must have a minimum of one year experience the said field
• Must be willing to work full time without supervision
• Must be residing around Badore, Ado, Ajah, VGC, Ikota axis
• Must be willing to unlearn and learn new skills

If you meet these criteria or know anyone who does, please send your curriculum vitae to recruit.ddashnblushmakeup@gmail.com

1 Like

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by debbie(f): 6:30pm On Sep 05, 2017
Our client in the textiles and clothing manufacturing industry is looking for various skilled workers to join their growing business.

Such as but not limited to:

1. Designers

2. Sewing machine operators

3. Pattern makers

4. Pattern cutters

5. Material Handles

6. Laundry machine operator

7. Footwear technician

8. Footwear material developer

9. Any other skills required in a clothing manufacturing company

Interested and experienced candidates to send their CVs to nmutingwende@priconsultants.com by 6 September
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by debbie(f): 6:31pm On Sep 05, 2017
currently recruiting for the role of a Sharepoint Developer for immediate employment. The role is a contract position for the period of one year but renewable.

Interested candidates should send their resume(s) to endukw@vatebra.com or emano2win@yahoo.com

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by debbie(f): 6:31pm On Sep 05, 2017
URGENTLY NEEDED !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
PT SOLUTECH INOVASI TEKNOLOGI are looking for :
- Sr.E-Commerce Development / Magento
- System Analyst (Senior/Middle)
- Android Developer (Senior/Middle)
- PHP Programmer (Senior/Middle)
- IOS Developer (Senior/Middle)
Working location : Jl.Rasuna Said, South Jakarta
For company profile : www.solutechglobal.com
Kindly sent your cv to hr@solutechglobal.com
Or for any questions please send email to lili@solutechglobal.com
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by debbie(f): 6:52pm On Sep 05, 2017
Dear all,

Coaster bus drivers / Pool Car Drivers / Dispatch Riders urgently needed. Qualified candidates should send CVs to infoupdate@lingtonandbernie.com or come to our office on Monday Sept 5 - 6, 2017 at No 9A, Omo-Osagie Street, Awolowo Rd. Ikoyi Lagos.

Salary is N50,000 net. other benefits are HMO, Pension, NHF, ECA, GPA Insurance, 13th Month Allowance, Leave Allowance. Age Limit is 42yrs... Arears Available are:-

Coaster bus Location

*Ijanikin

*Agbara

*Ajah / ibeju Lekki

Pool Car

*Aspamda

Dispatch Riders

*Ikorodu Town

*Adeyemo Alakija

Please Note: Only 1 slot available for each location.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by debbie(f): 6:53pm On Sep 05, 2017
Do you have flair for social media, can you read and create content from visuals for satisfaction of viewers, do you have eyes for details? Then, I have a good news for you, an entertainment company located at Ikeja, Lagos has vacancies for graduates who have completed their service year to fill the position of Social Media Personnel. CVs should be sent to hrm.entertainment@gmail.com, kindly use "Social Media Personnel" as the subject of the email. Maximum age is 28 years. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Thank you.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by debbie(f): 6:54pm On Sep 05, 2017
HOW TO WRITE AN EMAIL TO A POTENTIAL EMPLOYER.

I assume by now you have a very attractive CV and you've noticed a vacancy or you are trying to get notice by a recruiter.

You first of all need to understand that, It's not just enough to send an email.Its very annoying when a recruiter takes out time to read your email and you email sounds like this"Hello Dear, please I am badly in need of a job,please check my attachment or profile and give me a call.To be honest majority of recruiters will not border to read further or even look at your attachments.

Here are some a few tips on how to write an email that will get you closer to your dream job.

1)Write a clear subject line.
Make it obvious you're submitting a job application.However, if you're comfortable emailing a potential employer,get a bit more creative in your subject line. Talk about the value you can provide - for example, " I would love to share my ideas on increasing key talent productivity." Consider what the person you're emailing cares about and why he/she would want to read your message.

2)Address your message to the appropriate person.

"The worst thing you could do is put, 'Dear Madam' or 'Dear Sir' as your opening," because it shows you didn't put any effort into researching the right person."Search the person on any professional platform like LinkedIn and find out the name of the company recruiter or hiring manager who originally posted the job. If that doesn't work, you can leverage your network-fin out anyone who works there? - and find out who the appropriate addressee is.
In the rare case that the job is anonymously posted, you can say, "Dear HR Professional" or "Dear Hiring Manager."

3)Talk about what you can add and know about the employer, that should be your added values in the body of the mail. That extra qualities or added value you portray will push the recruiter to open your attachment and want to know more about you.

4)Include a follow up sentence in your email.
including a sentence in your email that says, "I will follow up with you once you've had time to review my application." This will give you and idea of what is happening.

COPIED smiley smiley

16 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by debbie(f): 6:54pm On Sep 05, 2017
Are you well-spoken, motivated, dynamic, hardworking and based in Lagos? Then this job is for you. Please send an email with subject "Customer Care Representative" to applications@easygasng.com on/before Thursday 7th September 2017 for consideration. Looking forward to meeting you.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by debbie(f): 6:55pm On Sep 05, 2017
WE ARE URGENTLY IN NEED OF THE FOLLOWING CANDIDATES
INTERESTED CANDIDATES SHOULD FORWARD THEIR CV TO info@stafflinenigeria.com.

POSITION: SENIOR ACCOUNTANT
RESP: Knowing how to Handle cash book & Bank Transaction & Auditing
SEX: FEMALE/Male
EXPERIENCE : 5 TO 10YRS
SALARY; NEGOTIABLE

POSITION: SENIOR Corporate MARKETERS
SEX: FEMALE/Male
SALARY; NEGOTIABLE

POSITION: VISA PROCESSING/DATA ENTRY OFFICER
SEX: Male
SALARY; NEGOTIABLE

(1) (2) (3) ... (538) (539) (540) (541) (542) (543) (544) ... (890) (Reply)

Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job / Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.