Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,793 members, 7,824,313 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 08:02 AM

Updated-New Job Vacancies - Jobs/Vacancies (556) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Updated-New Job Vacancies (2835268 Views)

Updated - New Job Vacancies / Updated - New Job Vacancies / Got A New Job January 3rd After So Many Months Of Searching In 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (553) (554) (555) (556) (557) (558) (559) ... (890) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by sirviktor(m): 1:59pm On Sep 15, 2017
Good day friends.

Please how do I locate this address when I get to Mile 2.

3, Alhaja Mojisola Kazeem Street, Divine Estate opposite Capital Oil Along Okota Palace Link Road, Amuwo Odofin.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by nonyeesther(f): 2:46pm On Sep 15, 2017
Pojomojo:
Standard Chartered Bank is recruiting. Just a Degree no matter the result apply and go and prove your ability.

Please how do I apply
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by BeenieB: 2:56pm On Sep 15, 2017
Thank u
Pojomojo:
legit
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by citadelpro: 3:17pm On Sep 15, 2017
An online company needs responsible delivery person to deliver products promptly to its customers. The ideal person will represent the company in a professional and cost effective manner aiming at increasing profitability and customer satisfaction.

Job Description
• Deliver variety of items to different addresses and through different routes.
• Follow route and time schedule.
• Load, unload, prepare, inspect and operate delivery parcel.
• Ask for feedback on provided services and resolve clients’ complaints.
• Collect payments and remit it to the company daily.
• Inform on new products and services
• Complete logs and reports.
• Follow DOT regulations and safety standards.

Requirements
• Proven work experience as a delivery person.
• Ability to operate and deliver items in a variety of weather and traffic conditions.
• Excellent organizational and time management skills.
• Good driving record with no traffic violations is an added advantage.
• BSc/HND holder.

Interested Applicants with the required experience should send their CV with the Job Title and Location as the subject of the mail to careersconceptng@gmail.com.e.g Delivery personnel-Abuja

Application Deadline; September 21, 2017.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Krazi(m): 3:45pm On Sep 15, 2017
Urgent Vacancy : Senior Protocol Admin
Minimum of 2-5 years before joining the profession
Handle all airport and travel services
Maintain records of all statutory charges from government Agencies.

Qualified candidates please forward CV to lindaikedife@gmail.com
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Felusconi: 8:31pm On Sep 15, 2017
Good evening. pls help me to confirm this company. I was invited for an interview. Schleez NIG LTD @49, olowu str, banks way, Ikeja, Lagos. thanks
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Optimist4life: 9:26pm On Sep 15, 2017
[quote author=Felusconi post=60498688]Good evening. pls help me to confirm this company. I was invited for an interview. Schleez NIG LTD @49, olowu str, banks way, Ikeja, Lagos. thanks[/quote

Na scam oooo GNLD tins

Use the search button on top no be everything person go dey confirm for u
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Yhelay(m): 10:38pm On Sep 15, 2017
Acknowledged.

Well received. Thanks i have received your mail.

Following your recent application to PMC NIG. LTD you are hereby notified that your interview has been scheduled to hold on 18/09/2017 by 8am at No.5 Iwa Plaza Airport Road Omuchi Igwuruta, Port Harcourt, Rivers state, Nigeria. Certified by Miss. Helen John N. Seat code No :HRM/BLT/0T9. Be punctual.

For confirmation of appointment and date. Call the HRM office on 09075109454.

Note:- Come along with two(2) copies of passport photograph on white background and copied of your valid credentials available

please someone help me, I hope this is not a GNLD stuff?
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Oluwapresley(m): 11:14pm On Sep 15, 2017
geektrovert:

I agree with you 100%. Nobody can do anything.. All achievements are by the grace of God!

Good evening sir. Trust you are doing great. Sir, I hope I'm not being a burden right now but I've not heard anything from you. Please, do respond. I really need directions right now. thankssmiley I sent you emails, sir. thankssmiley
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Felusconi: 11:58pm On Sep 15, 2017
Thanks@ optimistic.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by funshy2020: 12:14am On Sep 16, 2017
Felusconi:
Good evening. pls help me to confirm this company. I was invited for an interview. Schleez NIG LTD @49, olowu str, banks way, Ikeja, Lagos. thanks
GNLD please just ignore
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by follygold: 1:55am On Sep 16, 2017
A study centre around Ogba area of lagos state is looking for a marketer to help advertise its services. All request should be forwarded to callmefollygold@gmail.com with name, educational institute you'very marketed for, phone number and a cv to back it up. Applicants will be involved in marketing services like Gmat, toefl, ielts... etc
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Profandie(m): 5:50am On Sep 16, 2017
Good morning
Pls how can I get to Fako Estate, Community Bus stop?
Treat as urgent
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by onlinesecret(m): 6:46am On Sep 16, 2017
please, how do I locate the below address from sango.
Venue: Dragnet Solutions Limited Address: 3rd Floor 'B' Wing, Shippers Towers (Near Shoprite Apapa) 4, Otunba Ayodele Soyode Lane, (formerly Park Lane) Apapa, Lagos
please, how do I locate the above address from sango.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by ikorodureporta: 8:47am On Sep 16, 2017
onlinesecret:

please, how do I locate the below address from sango.

Venue: Dragnet Solutions Limited
Address: 3rd Floor 'B' Wing, Shippers Towers (Near Shoprite Apapa)
4, Otunba Ayodele Soyode Lane,
(formerly Park Lane) Apapa, Lagos

please, how do I locate the above address from sango.

is a v.long route, considering apapa traffic. I wl hav given you a shorter route thru aj.city/water side, but u'r nt familiar with d terrain..... SANGO==>OSHODI==>APAPA WHARF OR MILE2 WHARF, THEN ALIGHT AT LIVERPOOL. CROSS TO D OTHER SIDE (liverpool road), & Bike to Park lane (shippers' tower) Shlnt exceed N100. Na military zone-o, so no fear!
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Nobody: 9:24am On Sep 16, 2017

13 Likes

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Preciousify(f): 9:31am On Sep 16, 2017
Good morning all.
I got the below invite. I googled about them, they are outsourcing firm. But in a thread in nairaland last year, someone said they usually ask for 5k registration for a job you ain't sure of, and they take 50% of the salary.

Pls what do you suggest I should do?
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Nobody: 10:01am On Sep 16, 2017
Hi! Have no fear; Job insecurity, chaos, hunger, loneliness, hatred... [url=https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=john+3%3A16&version=NIV]God's Love[/url] covers all. Be Happy grin

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by marvelling(m): 10:03am On Sep 16, 2017
Preciousify:
Good morning all.
I got the below invite. I googled about them, they are outsourcing firm. But in a thread in nairaland last year, someone said they usually ask for 5k registration for a job you ain't sure of, and they take 50% of the salary.

Pls what do you suggest I should do?

yeah! they are real. and it's true they take 50% of your first salary. As for your course of action, I suggest you consider your options. if you don't have work experience and you get the job, then take it. the truth is that there's always something better out there...

PS: Remove the screenshot

5 Likes

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by skolab4(m): 10:21am On Sep 16, 2017
firdouz:
Dear PCs,

The vacancies below may be of interest to any of our loved ones.

The following Vacancies exist in a modern Dental clinic, with branches in Apapa, Ikeja and Ikoyi in Lagos.

DENTISTS
Applicants must be MALE, qualified and licensed to practice, not older than
35 years, experienced in Restorative Dentistry, responsible, personable,
fluent in English and willing to learn.

DENTAL LABORATORY TECHNOLOGISTS
The applicant must be a qualified Dental Technologist familiar with acrylics
& other aspects of Dental Lab Technology. Must be hardworking, be a person
of integrity and happy to learn new skills. Knowledge of Orthodontic
appliance fabrication and soldering will be an added advantage.

DRIVERS
The applicant must be very experienced with a good knowledge of road network
in Lagos. Must be humble, hardworking and be a person of integrity.

Application and CV together with scanned copies of credentials should be sent to olowojulius7@yahoo.com before close of business on Friday, September 22, 2017
. thanks very much ,God bless you, will apply immediately.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Preciousify(f): 12:24pm On Sep 16, 2017
marvelling:

yeah! they are real. and it's true they take 50% of your first salary. As for your course of action, I suggest you consider your options. if you don't have work experience and you get the job, then take it. the truth is that there's always something better out there...

PS: Remove the screenshot
OK. Thanks very much. I appreciate.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by whodohgeepee(m): 12:27pm On Sep 16, 2017
Just received this...

You are invited for a job interview. Time 10:30am Monday 18th of Sept 2017. Venue Maintavo Services Limited Plot14 block 82 Emma Abimbola Cole Lekki Phase 1.

Please, How legit is this? Thanks
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by martcrown: 1:58pm On Sep 16, 2017
VACANCY! VACANCY!! VACANCY!!!
Bellow vacancy is still open for all interested candidates.

Due to expansion and need for more experience hands. We are glad to announce that vacancies exist in our company for the post of EXECUTIVE MARKETERS.
The ideal candidate must be :
1. Graduate from any higher INSTITUTION.
2. Must have completed NYSC.
3. Ready to resume work immediately.
4. Be able to work independently combined with excellent interpersonal skills without much Supervision.
5. Must have 2 years post qualification experience in marketing.
6. Must have good communication skill both oral and written.

If interested, Kindly send your application and CV to sapphireproperty@gmail.com
Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for interview. You can share this advert with people that might be interested.
Thank you.
Acting HR.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by kemkem303: 2:33pm On Sep 16, 2017
[quote author=nonyeesther post=60488264]
Please how do I apply
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by dejiconde(m): 2:46pm On Sep 16, 2017
Please i need direction frm v.i to this location and who knows anything abt them

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by onlinesecret(m): 3:35pm On Sep 16, 2017
ikorodureporta:

is a v.long route, considering apapa traffic. I wl hav given you a shorter route thru aj.city/water side, but u'r nt familiar with d terrain..... SANGO==>OSHODI==>APAPA WHARF OR MILE2 WHARF, THEN ALIGHT AT LIVERPOOL. CROSS TO D OTHER SIDE (liverpool road), & Bike to Park lane (shippers' tower) Shlnt exceed N100. Na military zone-o, so no fear!
thanks
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by tjmc: 3:36pm On Sep 16, 2017
Pojomojo:
Standard Chartered Bank is recruiting. Just a Degree no matter the result apply and go and prove your ability.

Please is the submission to be made at their head office or any branch. Thanks
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by utchvikky(f): 3:55pm On Sep 16, 2017
dejiconde:
Please i need direction frm v.i to this location and who knows anything abt them
from VI.get to cms/costain/ojuelegba then take yaba,tell the driver you are stopping at sabo yaba,from sabo yaba ask for the address.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by dejiconde(m): 4:38pm On Sep 16, 2017
utchvikky:
from VI.get to cms/costain/ojuelegba then take yaba,tell the driver you are stopping at sabo yaba,from sabo yaba ask for the address.
thanks sis
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by ILuvMerije(f): 6:23pm On Sep 16, 2017
Rebekkah:

send an email. indicate clearly what you want.

p.s: I'm a sisi o, MA ko Sirdam ni

please send your number to me at graciousmercy151@yahoo.com. so i give you a call. thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (553) (554) (555) (556) (557) (558) (559) ... (890) (Reply)

Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job / Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.