Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,179 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:54 AM

Updated-New Job Vacancies - Jobs/Vacancies (565) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Updated-New Job Vacancies (2831747 Views)

Updated - New Job Vacancies / Updated - New Job Vacancies / Got A New Job January 3rd After So Many Months Of Searching In 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (562) (563) (564) (565) (566) (567) (568) ... (890) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Blessedgurl(f): 4:47am On Sep 22, 2017
https://e-recruiter.ng/vacancy/details/6412

Material Clerk vacancy. OND holder.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Nobody: 7:38am On Sep 22, 2017
pheebe:

Am coming from Surulere, but is the 7th Heaven and suite real at the location.

i cant really say if the hotel is real or not, i just know that arowojobe is in maryland.
from surulere you just board a bus heading maryland ( whether brt or the commercial buses) then alight at maryland. you then board a bike to arowojobe estate. but make sure you confirm the authenticity of the existence of the hotel
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by thestevens: 8:25am On Sep 22, 2017
I know where the school is located but don't know about the package. you can pm me for description if you wanna go there.
Michelle55:
lets hope we get something positive about them from the forum
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by tosan200(m): 8:30am On Sep 22, 2017
holarjidex:

Hello. Pls mail me. (U can do that on my profile)
U can as well include ur phone Nos so we can talk on WhatsApp.
Bros pls I need the sales job too, please help a brother.
I would send you a mail now.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Pojomojo: 8:48am On Sep 22, 2017
Look out for industrial areas in Lagos, Ogun too is a nice place............. send them a proposal and u had be amazed at the response u get with your experience it only a matter of time before u get that shot u need.
specter:

Okay! I should be grateful if you can link me up.

1 Like

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by phykel(m): 10:02am On Sep 22, 2017
Good Morning all Pls does anybody here have an idea of Ipnx Aptitude test questions. I will be glad if i can get their past questions My mail is :senatorowo@yahoo.co.uk Thanks.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by tsowems(m): 10:19am On Sep 22, 2017
An intern with web design / development skill is needed. Location is Shasha, Akowonjo, Lagos. Send your CV to sowemimott@gmail.com
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by dejiconde(m): 10:30am On Sep 22, 2017
vic4real22:
Are u going for the interview?
yes am going....
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Nobody: 12:14pm On Sep 22, 2017
ACCOMMODATION ALERT

Hello everyone,

Debbie apologies for derailing but I have seen a few people asking about accommodation on the Island on this thread, I thought it would be best to quickly pass on information I have here, for their benefit.

There is a spacious one bedroom apartment (room and parlour), with a kitchen and 2 bathrooms. The house is on the Island by Olokonla bus stop, 10 minutes away from the Lagos Business School.

About the rent, the owner has 7 months left on the property (October - April) and her asking price for 7 months is N253,000.00

She can be reached on 0805 738 8446, her name is Ihuoma.

1 Like

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Nobody: 12:18pm On Sep 22, 2017
debbie:
Hello house,
I just need one favour from us....please can we LIKE our facebook page.It is a local community development project my organization runs on education.You can read more about it. wink wink
Thank you.

This is the link below.

https://web.facebook.com/Read2Lead-Nigeria-1662251087339283/

This is all i ask for. smiley

Hello Debbie,
please, how long should i wait before i contact a firm if i don't hear from them after an interview?
NB: it's like 2 weeks now
Thanks for your response
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Samtobh(m): 1:33pm On Sep 22, 2017
Female Business Development Executives and Digital Marketers

1 Like

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by ojochidem(m): 2:05pm On Sep 22, 2017
Exciting Opportunities For Professionals In Lagos

The Insurance sector in Nigeria is booming and is slated to grow exponentially. AIICO Insurance Plc is the leading player in this industry with the largest and the most profitable agency network in Nigeria. In AIICO, the agency I manage, is the fastest growing.

I achieved this by staying true to the principles of prudent expansion, conservative growth, full service, and, above all, a strong agent field force. My mission is to be the most prosperous and admired agency workforce in entire Africa.

I am dedicated to hiring, training and developing capable men and women from all backgrounds who can provide effective and innovative solutions for the problems people and businesses face.

My expertise includes helping my team make significant money with strong business acumen and superlative organizational, analytical and strategic problem-solving skills. We have acquired the highest quality of learning systems and processes.

Currently, we have 4 positions in Lagos for experienced and talented professionals from any background to fill up the following vacancies.
1. Financial Advisor
2. Agency Sales Representatives

These are not ‘job’ opportunities, but business opportunities with significant earning potential for people who have an entrepreneurial mind.

Further info – call 08026858710
Rush in your CV at – Owotorose@gmail.com

Last date to apply is October 16, 2017.
Detailed job description is available on request.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by careerpluzz: 2:12pm On Sep 22, 2017
Please read the description carefully.

We seek to employ the following;

RETAIL SALES EXECUTIVES

This role will be filled by candidate who can handle the sales to retail platforms. There will be a lot of mobility involved. Candidates will be limited to specific territories in Lagos.

DISTRIBUTOR DEVELOPMENT EXECUTIVES:
Candidates interested in this role must demonstrate a firm knowledge of the various markets in Lagos State. This knowledge can only be drawn from some prior involvement in a market centred experience.

CUSTOMERS LIASON OFFICER;
This role demands a people centred personality. It doubles as an office and field function. A lot of phone calls, visits, social media interaction and regular visits is the stuff of this role. Periodic travelling may also be required from time to time. Knowledge of more than one Nigerian language will be an added advantage. This is a very important role and as such only candidates with very high octane mental and physical energy levels may apply. Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office Suite is of prior import.

Qualified and interested candidates may apply with a cover letter (very important) and resume via;

smartjobs2015@gmail.com

1 Like

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by bodnel: 2:53pm On Sep 22, 2017
holarjidex:

If it is the sales job u applied for. Its #60k basic salary aside commissions, Its a good place to work plus the work force comprises 90% of youth. Trainings are done in batches tho.
To save time I mailed u on here. We can talk better off here.

Can u send me the link too. Bodnel@yahoo.com
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by roilnoble(f): 3:20pm On Sep 22, 2017
Pls house help me with the direction to this address will be coming from Oshodi
CMD Management center shangisha magodo
And
Ago palace way Okota
Thanks
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Chommieblaq(f): 4:24pm On Sep 22, 2017
holarjidex:

Hello. Pls mail me. (U can do that on my profile)
U can as well include ur phone Nos so we can talk on WhatsApp.

Hello
I sent you a pm
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by marvelling(m): 4:40pm On Sep 22, 2017
roilnoble:
Pls house help me with the direction to this address will be coming from Oshodi
CMD Management center shangisha magodo
Thanks

from opposite nafdac, take a bus going to ketu. when you get to ketu bus stop, cross over to the side of the road that has Stanbic ibtc, at the junction before the bank, you will see keke going to magodo. Tell the driver you want to stop at CMD. as for the other place, I've got no bleeping idea grin

4 Likes

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by vic4real22: 5:09pm On Sep 22, 2017
dejiconde:
yes am going....
ok, i wish u all d best. I don't think i will be coming becos of the cash.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by debbie(f): 5:14pm On Sep 22, 2017
Ecobank Nigeria Graduate Trainee Program (ENG-GTP)

Ecobank Nigeria recently launched its Graduate Development Programs designed to groom young talented graduates into world class banking professionals through the following programs:

Ecobank Nigeria Intensive Graduate Program (ENG-IGP)

Ecobank Nigeria Fast-track Intensive Graduate Program (ENG-FIGP)

To begin the exciting journey towards starting a career in the Pan African financial institution.

To apply, visit https://e-recruiter.ng/portal/ecobankgtp/vacancies

Application closes on the 31st of October, 2017.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by mentorspencer(m): 5:14pm On Sep 22, 2017
brownskingirl:
I received an email . don't know if it worth going for. Although I applied for d post. Ur advice is needed.

Dear Applicant,
Trust this e-mail meets you well!

Sequel to your application for employment at TOM-RICHARDS CONSULTING, you are invited for the position of CASHIER.

Date: 3rd January, 2017
Time: 9:am
Venue: TOM-RICHARDS CONSULTING
Block B, Suite 186, Sura Shopping Complex
Adeniji, Lagos Island.

Come with 4passport photograph, 2CV, 2 copies of all your credentials and original for sighting.

Kindly acknowledge the receipt of this e-mail via 09093285817, 08038447519.

Regards,

--
Adewale Adebayo
Consultant

PLEASE I WILL LIKE TO KNOW IF THE COMPANY IS GENUINE, I GOT AN EMAIL FROM THEM
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by debbie(f): 5:14pm On Sep 22, 2017
Our company, an ICT firm, located on the Mainland, has declared a missing team member.
This team member is a brilliant, young, OND holder with Accounting background of about 1-2 years experience.

His responsibilities include computation and remittance of FIRS, LIRS, PENSIONS and other Statutory deductions. Will also focus on Audit.

If you are the missing team member please locate your way to us through our email: abusola@simplexsystem.com on or before 26 September 2017.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by debbie(f): 5:15pm On Sep 22, 2017
A top facilities Management Company in Africa seeks the employment of facilities managers whose competencies in the field are hard to find.

If you have a background in engineering with a minimum of second class lower and 3 - 5 years experience as a mechanical, civil or electrical engineer.

Send a detailed CV to recruitment@amfacilities.com using 'Competent Facilities Manager' as the subject.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by debbie(f): 5:15pm On Sep 22, 2017
A world class fine dining restaurant located in the heart of Lagos is looking for a young, smart and dynamic individual to fill the role of an accountant.

Job Description

To manage the smooth running of the Financial Accounting operations of the company and also ensure adherence to the accounting deliverables of the company.

Main Responsibilities & Duties

· Drive the Finance Operations as its affect various departments of the company

· Champion the Implementation of all Financial Cycle Processes and Procedures

· Preparing final accounts by ensuring all account schedules agree with the General ledger balances on Monthly, Quarterly, Bi Annual, and Annual basis.

· Reconciliation of Balance Sheet balances to Sub-Ledger and ensure prompt correction of identified errors

· Ensuring Financial Reports are prepared in accordance with IFRS regulations

· Preparation of Monthly Management Report. Detailing Financial Performance against budget and provide comments on all variance

· Attend to External Auditors on annual audit exercise and other External Consultants

· Ensuring that all regulation levies are paid as and when due. E.g. (WHT Remittances, VAT, PAYE and CIT)

· Vet all financial transactions and ensure they meet the company’s reporting systems

· Monitor the CAPEX and OPEX while ensuring adequate compliance to financial prudence

· Ensuring transactions are coded into appropriate expense head and cost centers

· Assist in extracting, collating and consolidation information needed to generate the company’s annual operating budget.

· Coordinate the entire Finance team, ensuring they deliver the value required of the team

· Build capacity within the Financial Accounting team of the Organization

· Up to date Asset details; Acquisition, Movement register and depreciation

· Up to date details of all Prepayments

· Accurate postings of accounts per account types, Cost Centers and business location.

· Adherence to Monthly Closing Deadlines

· Timely delivery of financial reports/ Monthly Management Reports

Requirements & Skills

· Financial Strategy Management

· Financial Analysis Skills

· Strong Financial and Management Accounting skills

· Strong Computer literacy skills

· In-depth understanding of Accounting software

· In-depth understanding of Accounting systems

· Strong Leadership skills

· Strong Oral and Written Communication skills

· Good Presentation Skills

· Strong Negotiation Skills

· Relationship Management

· Strong Problem solving skills

· Ability to plan, schedule and coordinate effectively

Educational Qualifications/Experience

· University degree in Accounting, Finance (and or other recognized Professional Accounting Qualification ICAN, ACCA or ACA)

· Minimum o f3- 5 years post professional qualification experience

Interested candidates should send their CVs to emmanuel@rs-hunter.com
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by debbie(f): 5:16pm On Sep 22, 2017
we are urgently recruiting for the Role of a Technical Support (Client Services) Intern for our Information Technology Company.

Type: Graduate (Pre or post NYSC).

Grade: Intern (Full time).

Summary: The Technical Support Intern will act as a liason, provide product & services information and support; resolve problems clients may face effectively & efficiently.

Required course of study: Degree or HND in Sciences or Engineering.

Requirements :
Tech-Savvy.
Top notch Problem solving and communication skills.
Desire to provide quality client support .
Hardworking and highly attentive to details.
High level of integrity and regard for confidentiality.

Resumption: As soon as possible due to the urgent need to fill the role.

To apply, please send your CV to careers@conceptgroup-ng.com with the subject: Technical Support Intern.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by debbie(f): 5:17pm On Sep 22, 2017
Legal Officer

Responsible for managing company's real estate both owned & leased.

Act as debt recovery officer.

Liaise with relevant government agencies to ensure compliance.

Vetting legal documents.
Attend court and arbitration proceedings.

Support the secretarial practice of the company & must be willing to travel on short notice.

Minimum education standard B.L, LL.B
Atleast 3years related experience

Qualified candidates should send their CV to toptalentsng@gmail.com
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by debbie(f): 5:19pm On Sep 22, 2017
Treasury Manager
Candidate must have banking experience in treasury

7-9 years experience

Send CV to cvs@bluesteelsolutions.com.ng with role as subject of email
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by debbie(f): 5:22pm On Sep 22, 2017
A experience Documentation officer is needed in a reputable Logistics firm, minimum of 3yrs relevant experience, Bsc/HND and must be computer literate, good in Airfreight and seafreight documentation . Cv to careers@redlinelogs.com
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by debbie(f): 5:23pm On Sep 22, 2017
A standard Secondary School at Ogijo are of korodu Sagamu road Ogun State is recruiting for;

(1) School Administrator. A female, Not less than 40yrs of age, Bsc qualification in relevant field, Must have good interpersonal Skills, years of experience in Similar position.

(2) School Accountant. A female, should be below 40yrs of age, good use of Micrisoft office Packages such as excell, Microsoft Word and PowerPoint. Good in written and Oral English.

(3) Maths Teacher. Male/ Female Bsc majored in Mathematics, not less than 2yrs in Similar field

(4) English Teacher. Male/ Female, A Bsc holder majored in English, should be able to teach English Phonics, with minimum of 2yrs Experience.

NOTE
it's preferable if Applicant lives around Ikorodu/Sagamu road.
Interested applicants should forward there CV to lordfeyi231@yahoo.com or call 08023807474
Wanted! Financial Risk Manager

Our client, a foremost and reputable mortgage bank in Akwa Ibom State is in need of experienced Risk Manager to join the team.

The incumbent is expected to have relevant experience from a commercial or mortgage bank. Experience candidate not currently on the role will be considered.
The level for the role is SBO - AM.

Interested applicants should send an updated CV to service@whitebridgeconsultng.com with Financial Risk Manager as subject of the mail.

Deadline: Tuesday, 26th September, 2017.
Account Officer

We are currently looking for a smart, trainable and detailed Accounting graduate to fill an entry level Account Officer role.
This individual will be responsible for the following functions, among other accounting functions assigned to him/her.
Preparation and processing of payments.
Reconciliation of bank and cash accounts.
Giving payment advice to vendors.
Account reconciliation with vendors.
Qualifications

To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
Education and
Minimum OND in Accounting less than one (1) year related experience.

Knowledge and Skills:

Excellent communication skills, both oral and written.
Highly efficient with figures.
Intermediate proficiency with MS Office application.
Ability to make use of accounting software will be a plus.
Good time management skills.
Should have an eye for details.
Excellent planning and organizational skills.

Send cv to Lshrofficer@yahoo.com
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by debbie(f): 5:24pm On Sep 22, 2017
Job position - Mobile money operations( Supervisor OS position)
Qualification - BSc in Accounting, Finance, Administration, Engineering or Marketing . ( Mba or Masters degree will be an added advantage)
5 years and above work experience on financial industry,
3 years and above work experience on mobile money platform is a MUST. Salary is 200,000-300,000

kindly send CV's to career@qualiservegroup.com
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by debbie(f): 5:26pm On Sep 22, 2017
An urgent vacancy exists for an Office Manager. The ideal candidate is someone who is very smart and organised with 4 to 6 years experience in Admin/Office Management. A little bit of customer srvice is good but not compulsory. Salary is 1,500,000 gross per annum. Do you have an interest in this opportunity? Pls share your CV: peopleexpert@gmail.com, state reference number OM17 as email subject.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (562) (563) (564) (565) (566) (567) (568) ... (890) (Reply)

Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job / Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.