Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,337 members, 7,819,182 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:22 PM

Updated-New Job Vacancies - Jobs/Vacancies (566) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Updated-New Job Vacancies (2832913 Views)

Updated - New Job Vacancies / Updated - New Job Vacancies / Got A New Job January 3rd After So Many Months Of Searching In 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (563) (564) (565) (566) (567) (568) (569) ... (890) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by debbie(f): 5:27pm On Sep 22, 2017
A transport company in Lagos State requires the services of Auto Mechanics, Auto Electricians, Vulcanizers, Audio Visual Technicians, Spray Painters, Panel Beaters and AC Technicians with proven ability to work on Heavy Duty vehicles.

Applicants should have:
• At least two years’ experience on the job
• A proven ability in heavy duty repairs and fault diagnostics
• Familiarity with excellent standards of quality control
• Experience of keeping accurate records
• Excellent communication skills.

All applications are to be sent to hrvacancy_2015@yahoo.com on or before 6th October, 2017 with the job title as subject.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by debbie(f): 5:28pm On Sep 22, 2017
There are urgent openings for Magazine Editor and Senior Advert Sales Associate with Tolet.com.ng

3+ years' work experience with a lifestyle magazine and media houses/agencies respectively is required.

You may walk in to the office, corporately dressed, at 36a, Toyin Street, Ikeja - 3rd Floor on Stanbic Building before 10am on Monday, September 25th, 2017 or send your CV to jobs@tolet.com.ng for consideration.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by debbie(f): 5:28pm On Sep 22, 2017
If you are an experienced Senior Learning and Development Executive, then you need to come out of your hiding and come take on this phenomenal opening we currently have. This role is for a client in the financial services sector. All that is required is 6 years experience in training/facilitation and content generation, especially in the financial services sector.

Send that CV now to nmadubugwu@fosadconsulting.com and we'll get you placed.

Its not Christmas yet, so we would respectfully not consider CV's that are not a match nor suitably qualified at this time.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by debbie(f): 5:30pm On Sep 22, 2017
Senior Manager Bancassurance Opening!!

So we have this very exciting opportunity to offer an experienced professional with these few specs:

15 years experience in the insurance industry

Sales/business development experience in insurance/financial services

Led/managed a sales team that is fully target oriented

CIIN certified .....This one is a must! Well, so are the others.

Easy specs! Got them? Push that CV already to nmadubugwu@fosadconsulting.com so we can get you that dream job!

We will not be considering CV's that do not specifically meet the above requirements at the moment.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by dejiconde(m): 7:02pm On Sep 22, 2017
vic4real22:
ok, i wish u all d best. I don't think i will be coming becos of the cash.
ok.... have u heard any info abt d cash or how do u mean by the cash. Please i need more info abt the place
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Jayne07(f): 1:16pm On Sep 23, 2017
roilnoble:
Pls house help me with the direction to this address will be coming from Oshodi
CMD Management center shangisha magodo
And
Ago palace way Okota
Thanks
Enter a bus going to Ketu, drop at Ketu busstop, use the bridge to cross over to the other side and take a keke going to CMD

1 Like

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by TR1212: 7:55pm On Sep 23, 2017
apollo13:

Dont stress yourself

Why please?
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by apollo13(m): 8:27pm On Sep 23, 2017
Ok then, stress yourself
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by TR1212: 9:04pm On Sep 23, 2017
apollo13:
Ok then, stress yourself

I'm asking if it's gnld or scam or whatever. There should be a reason why it's not worth the stress. I got the same invite and i'd like some info.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by TR1212: 3:57pm On Sep 24, 2017
debbie:
Fortech consults is seeking for candidate for the following positions:

Entrepreneur Development Officers
IT Training Officers
Business Executive Officers
Customer service Officers
Sales Representative officers
Administrative Officers
Receptionist

Send ur CV to careermg@fortechconsults.com.ng

Hi everyone. Debby posted this some days ago and I applied. I have an interview with them tomorrow and I need some info. Their website isn't helpful and the guy above doesn't seem to be helping either. Can someone tell me if it's a scam? If theres any other reason why is shouldn't go, I'd like to know so I can decide for myself if it's worth it or not.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by apollo13(m): 5:26pm On Sep 24, 2017
TR1212:

Hi everyone. Debby posted this some days ago and I applied. I have an interview with them tomorrow and I need some info. Their website isn't helpful and the guy above doesn't seem to be helping either. Can someone tell me if it's a scam? If theres any other reason why is shouldn't go, I'd like to know so I can decide for myself if it's worth it or not.
Check the post I quoted very well and don't mix it up with Debbie's post. Cheers
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by dejiconde(m): 5:34pm On Sep 24, 2017
TR1212:

I got same msg so i googled it which brought me to nairaland pages where people talked abt there encounter with them saying they are gnld, u can as well google it and see for urself.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by TR1212: 6:13pm On Sep 24, 2017
apollo13:

Check the post I quoted very well and don't mix it up with Debbie's post. Cheers

Below is the post you quoted:

dejiconde:
Hello house, does anyone knows anything abt this company and posibly a directn frm v.i

INVITATION FOR JOB INTERVIEW.
You are invited for a written assessment and oral interview with the head of HR. come along with printed copy of your CV and you are expected to print out copy of this mail as this will be used at the point of entry.
DATE:Thursday 21-9-17
TIME:10am
OFFICE: Grandlead Heritage 3rd floor, 5 Surulere building industrial estate university press building Adeniyi Jones Ikeja Lagos.
For further enquiry visit www.fortechconsults.com.ng
OfficeLine :08086063609
Best regards
HR careermg

It's the same company, fortech consults and I got this exact interview invitation. What's the mix up there?

@ dejiconde, thanks for your response jor. I quite appreciate.

1 Like

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by frenchlag: 9:05pm On Sep 24, 2017
Abeg, I dey find person wey fit squat me around okota for the mean time, I work with G.U.O transport company, we resume 5am. If you get let me know abeg
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by olurotimi(m): 12:20am On Sep 25, 2017
House pls help, i need to take care of my family, I need a driving Job around Abuja, pls help me anyone with link. I have all necessary requirements. God bless
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by vic4real22: 2:02am On Sep 25, 2017
dejiconde:
ok.... have u heard any info abt d cash or how do u mean by the cash. Please i need more info abt the place
am talking about cash for transportation here not their payments though, becos am staying in delta state.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Nobody: 10:53am On Sep 25, 2017
frenchlag:
Abeg, I dey find person wey fit squat me around okota for the mean time, I work with G.U.O transport company, we resume 5am. If you get let me know abeg
please, how did you apply with G.U.O transport??
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by EngrVin: 11:44am On Sep 25, 2017
Invitation for ConOil Test

You have been selected for an aptitude test holding on Saturday 30th September, 2017 by 8:00 am at Ic, Ozumba Mbadiwe (Beside Radison Blue), Victoria Island, Lagos.

Kindly bring along any of the following means of identification: International Passport, Drivers License, NIMC ID card, Voters Card or any other Government issued ID Card. You are required to arrive at the venue at least 30 mins before the commencement of the test to give room for verification exercise.

I got this text... Dont know if its worth travelling for. Who has written any test wt conoil pls ?

1 Like

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Emmatik(m): 11:48am On Sep 25, 2017
A whole ConOil and you don't know if it's worth travelling...So if no one here gives u any info, u won't come abi...This your village people still no wan leave u oooo...Na cobwebs dem use tie u down it seems

EngrVin:

Invitation for ConOil Test

You have been selected for an aptitude test holding on Saturday 30th September, 2017 by 8:00 am at Ic, Ozumba Mbadiwe (Beside Radison Blue), Victoria Island, Lagos.

Kindly bring along any of the following means of identification: International Passport, Drivers License, NIMC ID card, Voters Card or any other Government issued ID Card. You are required to arrive at the venue at least 30 mins before the commencement of the test to give room for verification exercise.

I got this text... Dont know if its worth travelling for. Who has written any test wt conoil pls ?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Bakrabas: 11:50am On Sep 25, 2017
@all pls what's the role of direct sales Executive
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by EngrVin: 11:55am On Sep 25, 2017
Lolz.. Funny you. I am actually to start my MSc by January, which will be on scholarship God's willing at AUST Abuja. Xooo i am kinda confused which to go for

Emmatik:
A whole ConOil and you don't know if it's worth travelling...So if no one here gives u any info, u won't come abi...This your village people still no wan leave u oooo...Na cobwebs dem use tie u down it seems

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Emmatik(m): 12:11pm On Sep 25, 2017
Lol...I think you should attend the interview bro and take it from there...

EngrVin:
Lolz.. Funny you. I am actually to start my MSc by January, which will be on scholarship God's willing at AUST Abuja. Xooo i am kinda confused which to go for

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Nobody: 12:29pm On Sep 25, 2017
A competent teacher that can take either basic 4 or 5 needed urgently in a school at magboro. The person should preferably live within magboro, makogi, abule-oba, ibafo. He or she should be ready to start immediately.

kindly send cv to; askholowe@gmail.com
or call; 08035206300
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Nobody: 12:44pm On Sep 25, 2017
if you have the scholarship on ground then don't bother going for the I.v but concentrate on making the most of it.

Oil company so what? those people n shakara.

or maybe your God wanna give u double sha.

pray bout it. not everyone here is your friend

EngrVin:

1 Like

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Bakrabas: 12:48pm On Sep 25, 2017
You are invited for a Direct Sales Executive Role Interview for a Bank with Workforce, Bayse One Plaza, Adeoyo Junction, Ring-Road, Ibadan. At 12 noon on 28/09/2017. Download ALL documents from www.~workforce~.com/documentation and come along with it. Dress Code: STRICTLY OFFICIAL!

Pls what's the role of direct sales Executive

1 Like

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by debbie(f): 1:06pm On Sep 25, 2017
Urgently looking to fill the position of Power Plant Project Manager for our client a Multinational Oil and Gas EPC company based in Lagos Nigeria.

The preference would be full time, however, rotation would also be considered

The client is looking for someone with below requirements;
• The ideal candidate will be qualified to degree level or relevant experience in Power Generation (electrical preferred)
• Be a member of a professional accreditation appropriate to the business
• Have experience in power generation for a minimum of 10 years
• Have worked in Nigeria or Africa previously
• Hold IOSH working and managing safely certification
• NEBOSH in construction management
• Previous experience operating and managing power plants
• A proven track record of project delivery in the power sector

They are looking for someone who has Nigerian Regional working experience: in depth understanding and experience on Nigerian permit processes to implement Power Plant projects, and thorough knowledge of project management regulations, guidelines and relevant standards who has a keen commercial acumen and proven effectiveness in the optimisation of quality versus time versus cost.

Interested candidates should send their CV’s to francis.okoye@aldelia.com
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by debbie(f): 1:09pm On Sep 25, 2017
Vacancy! Vacancy! Vacancy! The services of an experienced driver is needed in our Warri office. The candidate must have a vast knowledge of Nigerian roads and be conversant with highway rules and laws. The candidate must also be of good behavior and disposition with the ability to attend to customers politely and attend to their needs promptly at all times. Interested candidates should send their CVS to sales@chibykeglobal.com
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by debbie(f): 1:22pm On Sep 25, 2017
BASSCOMM NIGERIA LTD, is in need of young vibrant employees to join our team
Qualification: OND Computer Science or any other IT related course
Experience: 1 year working experience in an engineering or IT firm (either by industrial training or otherwise)
Must Be IT or Tech Savvy
Goal oriented, success driven,
Reside within Maryland and its environs(ojota, ketu, ikeja..........etc)
Able to work with minimal supervision and with a team
Fast learner
Have a basic knowledge of writing scripts,
DUTIES
to participate in the setup and running of central monitoring station
prepare reports and bespoke software for different clients
prepare run manage applications to allow security, facility and other managers monitor the critical systems and solutions...............and other duties as assigned by supervisor.
If you meet any of the above listed criteria, please send your CV to preciousm@basscommgroup.com
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by debbie(f): 1:23pm On Sep 25, 2017
VACANCY

A Vocational Institute located in the Ajah axis of Lagos urgently require the services of a School Accounts Officer.

Qualification:
OND in Accounting with minimum of 2 years experience.
Or
HND In Accounting.

Applicants resident in Ajah area have added advantage for consideration.

Salary & Opportunity for Career growth is Attractive

Interested applicants should send their CV to G-Icon Consulting by mail : tadewng@gmail.com, not later than 29th September, 2017.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by EngrVin: 1:23pm On Sep 25, 2017
Thanks alot

Rebekkah:
if you have the scholarship on ground then don't bother going for the I.v but concentrate on making the most of it.

Oil company so what? those people n shakara.

or maybe your God wanna give u double sha.

pray bout it. not everyone here is your friend

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by debbie(f): 1:25pm On Sep 25, 2017
Designation: Office Assistant
Criteria:
Female
28 years old & below
BSc/BA
6 months experience
Fashion Enthusiast
Microsoft Office
Social Media Savvy
Lives within Lagos island and its environs
Willing to travel within and outside Nigeria
Excellent communication skills
Basic Salary(60k).Email your cvs to info@belangelique.com

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (563) (564) (565) (566) (567) (568) (569) ... (890) (Reply)

Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job / Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.