Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,063 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:26 AM

Updated-New Job Vacancies - Jobs/Vacancies (588) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Updated-New Job Vacancies (2831655 Views)

Updated - New Job Vacancies / Updated - New Job Vacancies / Got A New Job January 3rd After So Many Months Of Searching In 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (585) (586) (587) (588) (589) (590) (591) ... (890) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by debbie(f): 8:03pm On Oct 17, 2017
A leading real estate development company located in Ikoyi, Lagos with international affiliation is currently seeking a Fleets and Logistics Supervisor.
JOB DESCRIPTION
· Maintaining electronic databases of registration, inspections and maintenance of fleet management.
· Overseeing the repair and maintenance of vehicles assigned to the Managing Directors.
· Negotiating and establishing repair cost or parts pricing with commercial vendors.
· Driving vehicles and coordinating travel with cars assigned to the Managing Directors.
· Conducting regular vehicle inspections and generating related reports
· Reviewing financial/budget reports and preparing annual operating budget as required.
· Identifying and coordinating training for pool drivers to attain high working standards as required
· Coordinating test driving for drivers as required
· Oversee routine and ad hoc maintenance of vehicles assigned to the Managing Directors.
· Monitor and ensure fleet operation is in compliance with company pool car policies
· Develop and implement standard operational standards/systems for maintaining vehicles by advocating best practices in industry.
· Planning and preparing fleet and logistics related annual budget.
· Developing standard operating methods to manage logistics and fleet Staff assigned to the OMDs efficiently.
· General office duties; updating spreadsheets, filing, documenting invoices, printing and scanning
· Overseeing the registering and licensing of vehicle(s) assigned to the OMDs
· Any other such duties and responsibilities as may be assigned by the Managing Director or any of Group’s senior executives which shall not be considered inconsistent with a position of this nature.

Educational and Essential Requirements
· HND or degree in the following subject areas: transport, distribution or logistics/business/management;
· Valid Driver’s License · Knowledge on GPS device usage is an advantage and reading map too.

Skills and Personal attributes required
· Effective time management skills;
· Understanding of road traffic rules and regulations
· Being professional and trustworthy
· Stress management
· Ability to manage emergencies
· Defensive Driving
· Professional and Smart presentation
· Ability to conducting basic maintenance checks
· Adhering to road signals
· Ability to work logically and systematically;
· Flexibility and adaptability
· Ability to remain calm under pressure
· Commercial awareness and some basic numeracy;
· Confidentiality
· Respectful
· Communication skills, both oral and written;
· Have strong interpersonal skills and the ability to work well as part of a team
· Maintain a positive attitude to continued learning

Interested candidates should forward updated CVs to alexandernelsonjobs@elderadvisory.onmicrosoft.com using Fleets and Logistics Supervisor as the subject of the mail.

1 Like

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by debbie(f): 8:05pm On Oct 17, 2017
Our client, a leading telecommunication System Integrator and Solution Provider is looking to hire Sales Account Managers who will manage portfolio of accounts, maintain and expand relationship with existing clients, generate new businesses, monitor market and competitors activities and deliver sales presentations to high level executives.

Job Title : Sales Account Manager
Experience : 3 years

Interested applicants should forward their resume on or before October 18, 2017 to recruitsng@gmail.com with Sales Account Manager as subject
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by debbie(f): 8:05pm On Oct 17, 2017
A HR personnel is needed for immediate employment in a telecom consulting firm.
2 to 3 years experience.

Must be conversant with pension administration and other mandatory deductions.

Office is in Ikeja.

Resumption date is 1st of November 2017 . Salary range is N100,000 - N130,000 p/m
Send applications to Otigrage@yahoo.com with HR Personnel as the subject of the mail
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by debbie(f): 8:06pm On Oct 17, 2017
Career Opportunities: An organization, Ensure Insurance recently acquired by Allianz of Germany has the following vacancies. Applicants can simply visit www.ensure.com.ng/careers to apply

1. Treasury Officer
2. Corporate Sales Executive
3. Agency Manager
4. Brand & Corporate Communications Manager
5. Regional Head, Retail Sales (Abuja and PH)
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by debbie(f): 8:07pm On Oct 17, 2017
HIRING: Content Designer (Location: Lekki, Lagos)

Qualification: B.Sc/HND, minimum of Second Class Lower/Lower Credit

with no less than 2 years experience in content development for websites, social media, digital applications and other software.

The ideal candidate must be skillful in creating engaging content (including graphics, videos, GIFs and the likes for the client's social media platforms) which are designed to strategically promote the brand and attract potential customers.

Interested and qualified individuals can send their resumes to cnwosu@icsoutsourcing.com for a review.

Deadline: October 18, 2017.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by wayisshut: 10:32pm On Oct 17, 2017
Lawal4green:
Good evening house, please did anybody here attend fmcg distribution limited interview, I sat for the interview

Hello. which of the interview? The recent one where a test was given and later the interview?
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Olaoke16(m): 11:17pm On Oct 17, 2017
[b][/b]
[/quote]
[sup][/sup][quote author=debbie post=61517311]Needed

Business Development Associate

This role is to oversee, assist and guide the company’s growth and develop business ventures in the location.
Candidate must be a people person.
Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Strong IT and social media skills
3-5 years
Females preferred (The company is a network of women entrepreneurs)
Salary - N100k (inclusive of transport allowance)

Locations:
Yola
Calabar
Borno
Anambra
Nasarawa
Kebbi
Kaduna

Send CV to cvs@bluesteelsolutions.com.ng with role and location as subject of mail. Eg Business Development Associate Kaduna
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by michony505(m): 7:53am On Oct 18, 2017
Does anyone has info about this ppl

BG REPUBLIC (Zonal Office), SUITE 4 Ogungbeye Street off Amaraolu by 1st gate bus stop, behind Zenith Bank, Agidingbi, Ikeja Lagos.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by michony505(m): 8:00am On Oct 18, 2017
DifferentCase:
I hear you. App company kee. Learning how to be self sufficient and entrepreneurship right? When they will now play Jagaban and billgates video for you abi?Continue,
I have been to their interview before its an app company. Dont conclude on what u dont know cos it can mislead one of getting a good job.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Hollyb(f): 8:01am On Oct 18, 2017
michony505:
Does anyone has info about this ppl

BG REPUBLIC (Zonal Office), SUITE 4 Ogungbeye Street off Amaraolu by 1st gate bus stop, behind Zenith Bank, Agidingbi, Ikeja Lagos.
Gnld

1 Like

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by mavinjay1(m): 8:12am On Oct 18, 2017
PLEASE HOW CAN SOMEONE GET TO ADENIJI (LAGOS ISLAND) FROM AJAH?
THANKS!!
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Beabeth(f): 8:31am On Oct 18, 2017
A business developer with graphic skills needed for immediate resumption at an interior design company.

Send your CV to admin@urbandicedesigns.com
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Beabeth(f): 8:32am On Oct 18, 2017
A business developer with graphic skills needed for immediate resumption at an interior design company.

Send your CV to admin@urbandicedesigns.com
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by BiafranBushBoy: 9:09am On Oct 18, 2017
Chommieblaq:

I have forwarded my CV to you.

Thanks

Hi, I asked you to send me your stuff for review. Yet to see it.

Morning
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Chommieblaq(f): 9:15am On Oct 18, 2017
BiafranBushBoy:

Hi, I asked you to send me your stuff for review. Yet to see it.

Morning

Ahh no vex, will send it to you.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by grinfingaz(f): 10:33am On Oct 18, 2017
please who knows how much GIG logistics pays customer service agent?
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Hussyk: 10:40am On Oct 18, 2017
grinfingaz:
please who knows how much GIG logistics pays customer service agent?

how did you apply??
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Makanjuola89: 10:56am On Oct 18, 2017
mavinjay1:
PLEASE HOW CAN SOMEONE GET TO ADENIJI (LAGOS ISLAND) FROM AJAH?
THANKS!!
Enter CMS bus and when you get to the last bus stop, take a bike to Adeniji.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by zeusdgrt(m): 11:06am On Oct 18, 2017
debbie:
Career Opportunities: An organization, Ensure Insurance recently acquired by Allianz of Germany has the following vacancies. Applicants can simply visit www.ensure.com.ng/careers to apply

1. Treasury Officer
2. Corporate Sales Executive
3. Agency Manager
4. Brand & Corporate Communications Manager
5. Regional Head, Retail Sales (Abuja and PH)
Please can I have your mail address.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by mavinjay1(m): 12:41pm On Oct 18, 2017
Makanjuola89:

Enter CMS bus and when you get to the last bus stop, take a bike to Adeniji.
Thanks v.much
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by mavinjay1(m): 12:55pm On Oct 18, 2017
I WAS INVITED FOR THE ORANGE TEST TOO.
PLS HOW DO I GET TO TOWNPLANNING WAY. ANTHONY, ILUPEJU
FROM AJAH??
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Nobody: 1:24pm On Oct 18, 2017
mavinjay1:
FROM AJAH??

ajah --> oshodi --> town planning.
from ajah if you can get oshodi straight or get to obalende, then board oshodi bus from there. likely you will be dropped at oshodi under bridge which is more or less the last bus stop. from there just ask where town planning is. it's not too far from there
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by mavinjay1(m): 2:09pm On Oct 18, 2017
nelem:

from ajah if you can get oshodi straight or get to obalende, then board oshodi bus from there. likely you will be dropped at oshodi under bridge which is more or less the last bus stop. from there just ask where town planning is. it's not too far from there
Thanks alot boss
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by imsettled2: 2:40pm On Oct 18, 2017
Hello everyone, pls I need a job badly at least something that will take me out of the house for now, no matter how small it is I don't mind. This boredom is too much. B.Sc biochemistry, 2.2 and ALMS(Associate in Medical Laboratory science). I'm based in Abakaliki. My contact 08067373629.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by femiart(m): 4:04pm On Oct 18, 2017
An Event Company is in need of Event Coordinators for an event in Ogbomoso, Oyo state, On the 16th of December 2017.
Applicants must reside in Ibadan but ogbomoso preferably. Being a student of LAUTECH is an added advantage because the Event Centre is close to LAUTECH.
Few slots available

Interested Applicants should indicate interest by messaging through Whatsapp/Call 07059151119 or send an email to shamsiya.hassan@yahoo.com.

Offer open till the end of October,2017
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Pojomojo: 5:20pm On Oct 18, 2017
We are recruiting to fill the position below:

Job Title: Female Front Desk /Admin Officer

Job Description
We are looking for a responsible Administrative Assistant to perform a variety of administrative and clerical tasks.
Duties of the Administrative Assistant include providing support to the managers and employees, assisting in daily office needs and managing our company's general administrative activities.
Responsibilities
Organizing and scheduling appointments.
Planning meetings and taking detailed minutes
Answer and direct phone calls
Write and distribute email, correspondence memos, letters, faxes and forms
Assist in the preparation of regularly scheduled reports
Develop and maintain a filing system
Update and maintain office policies and procedures
Order office supplies and research new deals and suppliers
Maintain contact lists
Book travel arrangements
Submit and reconcile expense reports
Provide general support to visitors
Act as the point of contact for internal and external clients
Liaise with executive and senior administrative assistants to handle requests and queries from senior managers
Requirements
Proven experience as an administrative assistant, virtual assistant or office admin assistant
Knowledge of office management systems and procedures
Working knowledge of office equipment, like printers and fax machines
Proficiency in MS Office (MS Excel and MS PowerPoint, in particular)
Excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritize work
Attention to detail and problem solving skills
Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Strong organizational skills with the ability to multi-task
A Graduate with additional qualification as an Administrative assistant or Secretary will be a plus.
Candidates must be from pharmaceutical, oil and gas, financial sectors as well as well structured organization.
Application Closing Date
21st October, 2017.

How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their applications and CV's to: jobs@lorachegroup.com using position as subject
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by pacesetter042(m): 5:29pm On Oct 18, 2017
You have been applying for advertised jobs day in and day out, you even went an extra mile to personally submit your CV's , and still no response. You even applied for the ones that are so tailor made for you, still no interview call up.

You have received numerous interview calls, prepared yourself, got yourself excited and even saw yourself as part of that organization, Yet no feedback provided of the outcomes of such interviews.

You start regretting your qualifications and the profession you so once loved and passionate about.

You are told that this month your contract ends, having put so much sweat in the company trying to get recognition from your boss, with the hope that he/she will reconsider or recommend you to other bosses.
Still, the contract is nearing it end days .
These are real issues faced by many.

If this post hit home my brother , my sister, don't despair , in stead double that effort and keep going forward.
Many of you face data issues due to being unemployment, ask for help, involve your partners, parents , siblings and mentors .

Keep on keeping on , your moment to shine is near.
Have a fruitful Job hunting day.
COPIED

3 Likes

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by temmyt20(m): 6:02pm On Oct 18, 2017
Hausa speaking agent needed for call center job. Cant say hw much the pay is but location is abeokuta. Kindly pm b4 end of 2moro.
If u dnt speak hausa fluently, there is no point wasting tfare. No prior experience required
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Jibbie28(f): 6:43pm On Oct 18, 2017
Lawal4green:
Good evening house, please did anybody here attend fmcg distribution limited interview, I sat for the interview
I know some one who sat for the test and interview recently.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by donperlado(m): 8:38pm On Oct 18, 2017
nelem:

I disagree with you because it's too far.
From Ajah market or Ilaje enter CMS / COSTAIN once you get to CMS or COSTAIN enter Ikeja and drop at ANTHONY bus-stop, use d flyover to the other side (GTB Bank) dat stress is called town planning, take a bike N50 to d gate.
Don't go to Oshodi O because u go enter another bus coming backward and it won't stop u in front of Orange Drugs.
Good luck
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by donperlado(m): 8:41pm On Oct 18, 2017
mavinjay1:
FROM AJAH??

I have done the needful, I hope it's not too late

(1) (2) (3) ... (585) (586) (587) (588) (589) (590) (591) ... (890) (Reply)

Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job / Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.