Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,100 members, 7,811,090 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:10 PM

Updated-New Job Vacancies - Jobs/Vacancies (589) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Updated-New Job Vacancies (2828867 Views)

Updated - New Job Vacancies / Updated - New Job Vacancies / Got A New Job January 3rd After So Many Months Of Searching In 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (586) (587) (588) (589) (590) (591) (592) ... (890) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Appliedmaths(m): 9:35pm On Oct 18, 2017
I am currently looking to fill the roles of HR intern and Tax intern, who will work directly with the HR Business Partner and Tax Manager respectively. Ideal candidates would be  fresh graduates awaiting NYSC, or serving corps members, who would be retained as permanent employees if they sustain high performance levels. Whichever the case, we are interested in the following: * Interest in the chosen field * Willingness and ability to learn * Excellent interpersonal skills * Graduates of Human Resources/ Business Administration are preferred for HR intern while graduates of Accounting/ Finance are preferred for Tax intern * IT savvy, including Proficiency in MS Excel, Word and PowerPoint * Skills in graphics design is highly desired * Excellent numerical and verbal abilities * Candidates who are 24 years old or less are preferred Please reach me on gbengaarilewola@yahoo.com to submit your CV.

#Copied
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Dieumerci1: 9:37pm On Oct 18, 2017
temmyt20:
Hausa speaking agent needed for call center job. Cant say hw much the pay is but location is abeokuta. Kindly pm b4 end of 2mo
If u dnt speak hausa fluently, there is no point wasting tfare. No prior experience required

Hello, I just sent you a message. Waiting for more info about this role. Where to send application to, phone number to contact to confirm Hausa language proficiency?
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by temmyt20(m): 9:51pm On Oct 18, 2017
Dieumerci1:

Hello, I just sent you a message. Waiting for more info about this role. Where to send application to, phone number to contact to confirm Hausa language proficiency?
check ur mail
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Young93(m): 10:42pm On Oct 18, 2017
Emaimo:
Please does anyone know about the salary scale of orange drugs? I have test with them tomorrow.

Dear Candidate,
Your Application has been received and you have been considered for screening with Orange Groups Ltd.
You are hereby invited for a Competency Test for a MANAGEMENT TRAINEE as per the schedule given below:

DATE : 22nd May, 2017 i.e. Monday
TIME : 10:00 AM (Please reach the venue at least 10 Minutes before time)
Please how was the test and any info u have abt them, salary and co.. I have a test with them on Monday. thanks
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by olu4life(m): 1:01am On Oct 19, 2017
donperlado:

I disagree with you because it's too far.
From Ajah market or Ilaje enter CMS / COSTAIN once you get to CMS or COSTAIN enter Ikeja and drop at ANTHONY bus-stop, use d flyover to the other side (GTB Bank) dat stress is called town planning, take a bike N50 to d gate.
Don't go to Oshodi O because u go enter another bus coming backward and it won't stop u in front of Orange Drugs.
Good luck
Lol, what sort of waka be this one wey u dey give job seeker? How is town planning far from oshodi? Did you even consider the cost estimate of that route? Or even the traffic along that route?

Nelem, thank you jawe. For those in need of the direction, follow straight bus to oshodi. It's just a bike away from there.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Adehorze(m): 7:00am On Oct 19, 2017
I was invited for a job interview from dis coy as a Facility Manager, please any useful information about the interview process?

debbie:
A top facilities Management Company in Africa seeks the employment of facilities managers whose competencies in the field are hard to find.

If you have a background in engineering with a minimum of second class lower and 3 - 5 years experience as a mechanical, civil or electrical engineer.

Send a detailed CV to recruitment@amfacilities.com using 'Competent Facilities Manager' as the subject.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Profandie(m): 7:16am On Oct 19, 2017
Good morning people, got a mail from certas energy UK Ltd, don't know if its a scam but they are offering me employment as an Accountant.
Anyone who has experienced this should please reply or anyone who has any info or advice.
Thanks in anticipation
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Dieumerci1: 7:36am On Oct 19, 2017
temmyt20:
check ur mail

Ok, done. Message replied.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by dejiconde(m): 7:49am On Oct 19, 2017
Good Morning house, please who has done maersk group online accessment test before? Please I need info abt the test

1 Like

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Maksol(m): 7:50am On Oct 19, 2017
Adehorze:
I was invited for a job interview from dis coy as a Facility Manager, please any useful information about the interview process?

Am in.Wat tym is urs cos mine is 5pm ooo
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Adehorze(m): 8:03am On Oct 19, 2017
Mine is for 1pm

Maksol:

Am in.Wat tym is urs cos mine is 5pm ooo

1 Like

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Chommieblaq(f): 8:36am On Oct 19, 2017
temmyt20:
check ur mail

Sent you a pm too
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Makanjuola89: 8:46am On Oct 19, 2017
mavinjay1:
I WAS INVITED FOR THE ORANGE TEST TOO.
PLS HOW DO I GET TO TOWNPLANNING WAY. ANTHONY, ILUPEJU
FROM AJAH??
How was the test?
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by temmyt20(m): 8:47am On Oct 19, 2017
temmyt20:
Hausa speaking agent needed for call center job. Cant say hw much the pay is but location is abeokuta. Kindly pm b4 end of 2moro.
If u dnt speak hausa fluently, there is no point wasting tfare. No prior experience required
for those that sent a pm.. av replied
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Makanjuola89: 8:48am On Oct 19, 2017
mavinjay1:

Thanks v.much
You are welcome. Pls how was the test?
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by embodiment: 9:09am On Oct 19, 2017
Our client in the financial institution is seeking to urgently employ young and enterprising fresh graduate for one of their branches in Lagos. Candidate should a minimum of a second class lower from a recognised university or an higher national diploma from a recognised polytechnic.

N.B I need candidate who reside within Ajegunle and Apapa axis. Kindly send your resume if you reside within that environs for proximity
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by fun2ng: 10:47am On Oct 19, 2017
Please who knows anything about this company called NEREUS!!!!Staff strength and any other information.
The mail i got below:

Dear Madam,
With respect to your submission, we are pleased to invite you for an interview with our organization.
The details are below:
DATE: MONDAY, 23RD, OCTOBER, 2017
TIME:10:00 A.M
ADDRESS: CASPERS' LOUNGE, GROUND FLOOR, ROCKWELL SUITES
1, GBETO STREET, OFF-IWAYA ROAD, YABA, LAGOS

Please come with two copies of your cv and cover letter.
Kind regards,
Adewumi Kolajo
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Emaimo: 11:20am On Oct 19, 2017
Young93:

Please how was the test and any info u have abt them, salary and co.. I have a test with them on Monday. thanks

I didn't go but I learnt their trainee program is 70k
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by dt4omoh(f): 12:00pm On Oct 19, 2017
Hi Debbie,
You are doing a great job here. God will richly bless you. I have BSc. in Geography and Regional Planning,pls I need a job in my field.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Nobody: 12:47pm On Oct 19, 2017
grinfingaz:
please who knows how much GIG logistics pays customer service agent?

50-70k(depends)

How did you apply??
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by onlinesecret(m): 1:17pm On Oct 19, 2017
who know them?
are they real?
what are they into?

M.G GROUP OF COMPANY Schedule you 10510141 for a work Assessment with her Hr Executives @ 5,oke close,off olayiwola Str,Oregun Police Post,Ikeja.
20-10-2017.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by olypharm: 1:30pm On Oct 19, 2017
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by fun2ng: 2:10pm On Oct 19, 2017
Please does anyone have any information for me as regards my post below?

fun2ng:
Please who knows anything about this company called NEREUS!!!!Staff strength and any other information.
The mail i got below:

Dear Madam,
With respect to your submission, we are pleased to invite you for an interview with our organization.
The details are below:
DATE: MONDAY, 23RD, OCTOBER, 2017
TIME:10:00 A.M
ADDRESS: CASPERS' LOUNGE, GROUND FLOOR, ROCKWELL SUITES
1, GBETO STREET, OFF-IWAYA ROAD, YABA, LAGOS

Please come with two copies of your cv and cover letter.
Kind regards,
Adewumi Kolajo
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Nobody: 2:19pm On Oct 19, 2017
olypharm:
https://www.nairaland.com/4126425/job-fraudster-alert
were you not the same guy that called someone enemy of progress because they advised you should not honour every interview invite. If someone had told you not to pay, you would have called that person an enemy of progress.https://www.nairaland.com/3904372/graduate-trainees-aos-orwell/14#61533279 The problem with over desparate folks as you is, you eyes no go clear until you enter pit. You and you friend should look for ways to track your scammer's off here
https://www.nairaland.com/4115294/scammed-fg-job-thought-paying/1#61428632

4 Likes

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by missyojo(f): 4:05pm On Oct 19, 2017
dejiconde:
Good Morning house, please who has done maersk group online accessment test before? Please I need info abt the test
Hi deji, please was it the customer care agent role online test you want to take? when did you apply and did you receive any mail that your application was successful? I apply today but I didn't get any mail for a test.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Young93(m): 5:52pm On Oct 19, 2017
Emaimo:

I didn't go but I learnt their trainee program is 70k
Thanks
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Romeozigs: 6:52pm On Oct 19, 2017
Dear Ben, you've been shortlisted for an assessment in Alpha Mead on Friday 20thOctober. Role: Facilities Manager. Time: xpm. Venue: 8b, Oladipo Diya Crescent, 2nd Avenue Estate, Osborne, Ikoyi, Lagos. Kindly come along with copies of your credentials. Please be punctual.

Got this yesterday evening.pls how do I locate this address.I would appreciate any heads up for the assessment. I applied on one of Debbie's post last month.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by BlissfulJeff(m): 8:06pm On Oct 19, 2017
hi
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by omooluwafe: 8:26pm On Oct 19, 2017
please house,how can I get to mobolaji Johnson avenue oregun Industrial Estate, Ikeja from Ajah? And
Pls how far is Kudirat Abiola Way, Oregun Bus stop, Ikeja to mobolaji Johnson avenue oregun Industrial Estate, Ikeja?

Thank you
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by ugreat(m): 9:09pm On Oct 19, 2017
omooluwafe:
please house,how can I get to mobolaji Johnson avenue oregun Industrial Estate, Ikeja from Ajah? And
Pls how far is Kudirat Abiola Way, Oregun Bus stop, Ikeja to mobolaji Johnson avenue oregun Industrial Estate, Ikeja?

Thank you

From Ajah take a bus to OSHODI, stop at Oworo bus stop on 3rd mainland, take molue going to Ikeja,they pass through Mobolaji Johnson. alight at ur bus stop
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Maksol(m): 9:20pm On Oct 19, 2017
pls how can I get to this address as I will be coning from abule egba; 8b, Oladipo Diya Crescent, 2nd Avenue Estate, Osborne, Ikoyi, Lagos.

(1) (2) (3) ... (586) (587) (588) (589) (590) (591) (592) ... (890) (Reply)

Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job / Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.