Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,122 members, 7,821,845 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:00 PM

Updated-New Job Vacancies - Jobs/Vacancies (624) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Updated-New Job Vacancies (2834274 Views)

Updated - New Job Vacancies / Updated - New Job Vacancies / Got A New Job January 3rd After So Many Months Of Searching In 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (621) (622) (623) (624) (625) (626) (627) ... (890) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by BlueScholar(m): 8:57am On Nov 27, 2017
Following...
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by olusola11: 9:29am On Nov 27, 2017
olusola11:
Hello nairalander, Please do i get to the address below from Iyana ipaja. Thanks

1 Olosa Street, off Karimu Kotun Street, Victoria Island, Lagos

Anybody please. I need this urgently. Please
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Emmaesty(f): 10:03am On Nov 27, 2017
Our Client, a leading player in the Educational Sector with over 800 pupils is seeking talent to fill the role of an HR/Admin Manager.

The job description includes designing and implementing HR strategies, managing employee relations and records, liaising with outsourcing vendors and performing other administrative duties (Supported by an assistant)

*Person Specifications*:
 A first degree from any recognized institution
 Minimum of five years relevant experience in HR and administrative duties.
 Certifications in educational management/administration and experience in a school environment would be considered as an added advantage.

*Location*: Mowe, Ogun State

Interested and Qualified candidates should forward their CVs to careers@firstexcelsia.com using ”HR/Admin Manager” as subject of the mail on or before December 8, 2017.

NB: Only candidates who fit the specifications will be contacted.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Ephyartz: 11:25am On Nov 27, 2017
Emmatik:
100% GNLD bro...Don't waste ya time

Thanks. Checked their website, it didn't look legit

1 Like

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Stormyweather(m): 11:30am On Nov 27, 2017
olusola11:
Hello nairalander, Please do i get to the address below from Iyana ipaja. Thanks

1 Olosa Street, off Karimu Kotun Street, Victoria Island, Lagos
cc madeofblac
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Emmatik(m): 11:59am On Nov 27, 2017
Take a Danfo From: Iyana ipaja bus station Heading Toward: Cms central Park Get Off at: Cms central Park

Take a Danfo From: Cms central Park Heading Toward: Adeola Odeku Get Off at: Adeola Odeku

Walk to your destination

olusola11:

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by olusola11: 12:32pm On Nov 27, 2017
Emmatik:
Take a Danfo
Heading Toward: Cms central Park
Get Off at: Cms central Park

Take a Danfo
Heading Toward: Adeola Odeku
Get Off at: Adeola Odeku

Walk to your destination

Thanks
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by newboy17: 2:03pm On Nov 27, 2017
Are you in need of a job? Do you have marketable skills? Or are you looking for Professionals for your projects? Go to WorkRyt.com. WorkRyt.com is the solution to your unemployment problem. Its an easy-to-use platform that gives you the opportunity to get value out of your skills and projects. (https://www.workryt.com/)

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by paulovirih: 3:43pm On Nov 27, 2017
WE ARE HIRING. We're looking for an Intern(IT/NYSC Corper) to join our team. Salary: 25k.....Send your CV to paulovirih@gmail.com
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Pojomojo: 4:23pm On Nov 27, 2017
aRE YOU A WITNESS...........THEN BELIEVE THAT Jehohova will do it.
Physical101:
Good evening. I've submitted my resume to more than 100 places- companies, organizations even applied to some of the vacancies advertised here but I've never been invited for an interview. I have some years of experience and studied industrial chemistry. Served since 2011. Please i need a job. It's very frustrating. I don't want to go into a new year like this.

Madam Debbie, May Jehovah keep blessing you. I hope to share my testimony soon.
email lemxuz@gmail.com

2 Likes

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Izi4real(m): 4:51pm On Nov 27, 2017
paulovirih:
WE ARE HIRING. We're looking for an Intern(IT/NYSC Corper) to join our team. Salary: 25k.....Send your CV to paulovirih@gmail.com

What state of residence is the opening?
I have hand full of Corp members who can apply.

1 Like

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Aghans(m): 11:06pm On Nov 27, 2017
please is dis invite real?

You are invited for a test for the position of DSO at Jorgor Centre on 28th of November 2017 by 9:00am. Please ignore this message if you have received one earlier.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by adetoks19(m): 11:12pm On Nov 27, 2017
Please am a graduate of Accounting. No experience since graduation. I would like to work in an audit firm or accounting firm to gain experience. But I am skilled in Ms office suite, presentation, graphics,
If u v jobs that match my career please info me
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by galax1: 11:31pm On Nov 27, 2017
I am an electrical engineer but currently unemployed, am skilled and can as well improvise .I can do electrical instalation (house wiring) ,Autocad designs,Digtal tv installation ,electrical fencing installations, cctv camera installation ,intercom installation ,installation of generator,project management and am a highly technical individual .I solicit for jobs but convincing clients is difficult, they are afraid of patronizing young people. "I tire"
I just can't still imagine y am still jobless.Is Engineering no longer profitable in Nigeria, Pls I am soliciting for help.I reside in delta state and am ready to relocate on any call I get outside Delta state
I have made contact,I have tried to improve myself but still the opportunities do not cm.I need advice on what next to do,cos from what am seeing it seems scamming is what pays now,but me my conscience would not allow me.I am getting frustrated .
school was fine we read to get good grades thinking that was wat life was about, people with far lower grades already have jobs since 2012..
I had an hnd and hustled to do my pgd but still nothing.

Frustrated boy
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Sakaslim(m): 2:26am On Nov 28, 2017
A male lawyer with at least 10 years post call litigation experience is needed urgently.

Qualified candidates should forward CV to solaadeyegbe@yahoo.com
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by chyima(f): 6:30am On Nov 28, 2017
Pls I want to confirm,when recruited by Work force ,is it like a contract job (you are under the mgt of workforce)or are there possible ways their only function is to recruit for the organization and then hand over the staff to the organization.
I have heard lots about recruiting firm,and wouldn't want to be under their scope.
Got the below invite from them
and will like to have details before attending.

Hello, you're invited for an interview for the role of a EXPERIENCE CUSTOMER SERVICE OFFICER at WORKFORCE, Gbagada, Lagos on WED 29th NOV 2017 by 9AM. Come with a CV and Dress Corporate[b]
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by chyima(f): 6:44am On Nov 28, 2017
@debbie
@amicable09
Pls. assist with the quoted .thanks
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by chyima(f): 6:45am On Nov 28, 2017
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Enkay12: 6:56am On Nov 28, 2017
It's mostly contract because workforce will be the one to pay your salary. But it still depends on the organization they are recruiting for, it depends on what the organization wants .
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Nobody: 7:43am On Nov 28, 2017
BlueRayDick:
[quote author=inkon post=62749749]

grin

Na GNLD? grin

How can u say this company is not real?

1. Have u checked the company out on google out and the result came out blank?
2. Have u called the land line in the mail and it didn’t check out well?
3. How many GNLD office address have u seen ending with lekki, Lagos. I mean how many GNLD can afford to rent an office space in Lekki?

@the poster I think u should ask urself this before agreeing it’s GNLD like the respondents here want you to believe.

While I was scouting for job then, I remembered sending cv to this resource intermediaries, heard they are an outsource company similar to ICSL, workforce and the likes. The recruit and contract staff out to other companies for a fee. Didn’t follow them tru later sha cos I got something good elsewhere. If u are not doing anything presently, take ur time do ur personal research about them and give it a try
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Harjet(m): 8:10am On Nov 28, 2017
Aghans:

You are invited for a test for the position of DSO at Jorgor Centre on 28th of November 2017 by 9:00am. Please ignore this message if you have received one earlier.
The Jorgor Centre I know is in Ibadan and it's a very popular event center. Am guessing the DSO has something to do with Security right?
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Olaoke16(m): 8:15am On Nov 28, 2017
Aghans:

It's real, hope you applied to ibedc for that role...
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Busbar(m): 8:20am On Nov 28, 2017
Aghans:

very real my brother. it is ibadan electricity distribution company. DSO means distribution substation officer, you will b in control room oning and offing light( let me use dat simple grammer)

1 Like

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by lordkenny(m): 8:44am On Nov 28, 2017
paulovirih:
Which state bro ?
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by eventcoordinato: 9:01am On Nov 28, 2017
Please house any handful experience working with Schemelink Properties Limited as CCO? A friend have an interview with them tomorrow
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Sapiosexuality(m): 9:22am On Nov 28, 2017
Guys, their is a chatroom, you people should stop these questions. This thread is for just job postings. If you have any question take it to the chatroom. Please.

Here is the link:
https://www.nairaland.com/1958509/jobs-vacancies-section-chatroom

1 Like

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by eventcoordinato: 9:51am On Nov 28, 2017
Sapiosexuality:
Guys, their is a chatroom, you people should stop these questions. This thread is for just job postings. If you have any question take it to the chatroom. Please.

Here is the link:
https://www.nairaland.com/1958509/jobs-vacancies-section-chatroom
Noted sir.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by winnerz: 10:24am On Nov 28, 2017
Please help a brother in dire need of a job. My brother has been out of Job for quite sometime now and he his becoming depressed. He has NCE Automobile Engineering and he is a good driver.

Please anybody that can help with a driving job for a start or any good opportunity would be appreciated.
He resides in Minna, Niger state. But relocation is not a problem.

You can reach him on femitubanjo@gmail.com
0 8 1 3 5 2 3 9 8 4 1
Thanks and God bless!
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by myke92(m): 10:43am On Nov 28, 2017
winnerz:
Please help a brother in dire need of a job. My brother has been out of Job for quite sometime now and he his becoming depressed. He has NCE Automobile Engineering and he is a good driver.

Please anybody that can help with a driving job for a start or any good opportunity would be appreciated.
He resides in Minna, Niger state. But relocation is not a problem.

You can reach him on femitubanjo@gmail.com
0 8 1 3 5 2 3 9 8 4 1
Thanks and God bless!

Tell him to draft a good CV and take it to Dana Pharmaceutical along Shiroro road, Minna.. I was informed they are recruiting for drivers and technicians.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Abiboy09: 10:43am On Nov 28, 2017
RECRUITMENT NOTICE!!!!
The French Section of Médecins Sans Frontières is recruiting for its Mission in Nigeria:
MSF-France has the following vacant position:

1 CLINICAL PSYCHOLOGIST (CONSULTANT)

Context
Médecins Sans Frontières is a private, non-profit international humanitarian organization dedicated to providing medical assistance to populations in crisis, without discrimination and regardless of race, religion, creed or political affiliation.

In Port-Harcourt, MSF is running a project to address medical and psychological needs of victims of Sexual and Gender Based Violence (SGBV). In providing support to the victims, the teams, under the management of a Mental Health and Activity Manager, are potentially exposed to heavy and difficult stories and situations to listen to and to deal with.

In order to prevent the emotional consequences of such a professional context, MSF would like to provide its teams with psychological support through clinical supervision sessions.

Main Purpose
Provide clinical supervision through monthly collective and, if needed, individual sessions to Mental Health and SGBV teams to reinforce good practices and quality of care provided to victims of SGBV

Job Description

Support the mental health and SGBV staff on:
Keeping an emotional distance from their patients by ventilating heavy stories
Keeping an active thinking position
Discussion on specific cases to adapt work and attitude
Understanding better patients’ needs through technical enlightenments on the issues tackled
Sharing tools and enhancing team work

Alert management, in respect of confidentiality if needed, and suggest solutions:
- Employee in danger/Beneficiaries in danger
- Issues to be addressed

Required Skills and Conditions
• Education: • Degree in Clinical Psychology/Psychiatry
• Must possess a valid registration with Recognized Licensing Body in Nigeria.

• Experience: • As Clinical psychologist
• 5 years of experience as a clinical therapist.
• Experience in providing collective/individual clinical supervision,
• Experience in psycho-trauma and SGBV would be an asset.

• Languages: • Fluency in written and spoken English.

• Skills: • Flexibility and availability to discuss over the phone any emotional/technical
emergency.
• Understanding of group dynamics.
• Confidentiality.

Work Location

Port-Harcourt, 2 to 3 days/month + transportation time.
Contract
Consultancy.
TO APPLY
Submit your CV, copies of diplomas, degrees, qualifications and a cover letter with contact details to the MSF Administration/Human Resources Office in Port Harcourt at No. 20 Bodo Street, GRA Rivers State or in Abuja at N0 26 Olu Agabi close Life Camp, Abuja. ("Application Box" at the Watchmen Desk).

Applications can be submitted in person or by email to: msff-abuja-recruitment@paris.msf.org

Deadline for the submission of applications: 13th of December, 2017.

Please make sure to submit your application by this date.

NB: only successful applicants will be called for interview.

Notice: No monetary transactions, neither demands of favours in kind, nor other types of favouritism will be tolerated in the recruitment process.
MSF reserves the right to refuse hiring of a candidate having benefitted from such acts. All illicit demands of these types may be pursued through the judicial system.

Closing Date: 13th of December, 2017.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by habax(m): 11:08am On Nov 28, 2017
Get to Obalende or CMS. From Obalende , you will get keke marwa going to Bar Beach/Eko hotel, alight at eko hotel, Olossa is the street facing Eko hotels. From CMS, take a bus going to the same place (Bar Beach/Eko hotels), and alight at Eko hotels, shikena.

olusola11:

(1) (2) (3) ... (621) (622) (623) (624) (625) (626) (627) ... (890) (Reply)

Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job / Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.