Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,618 members, 7,809,267 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:03 AM

Updated-New Job Vacancies - Jobs/Vacancies (639) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Updated-New Job Vacancies (2828269 Views)

Updated - New Job Vacancies / Updated - New Job Vacancies / Got A New Job January 3rd After So Many Months Of Searching In 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (636) (637) (638) (639) (640) (641) (642) ... (890) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by PHENOMCHICKSON: 7:20pm On Dec 13, 2017
Further to your application for the position of the Graduate Sales Trainee, we hereby wish to invite you for an aptitude test. Kindly find details of test below:

50, Adeyemo Akapo Street, Omole Phase one, Ikeja.
Date: 15/12/2017
Time:

does anyone know how this job is relevant for An Elect/Elect Engr? coz from their qualifications requirement, i dont see Elect/Elect listed there. for me to attend the interview next tomorrow from Anambra where i am now i need to leave tomorrow
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by angeljanelee(f): 8:03pm On Dec 13, 2017
Bifrost:
Please I need a teaching Job around Ajegunle/Apapa, Orile/Surulere/Festac. I have excellent
communication skills, a computer literate with sound knowledge of MS Office Suites (MS word, Excel, PowerPoint), GIS (Geographic Information Systems). I can mentor and motivate students to achieve academic excellence.

I have a Degree in Geography. I'm willing to teach Geography at Senior secondary level or social studies at Junior Secondary level.

Pls mention me or call or text 08164910863

Do you know anyone that has a degree in geography and can teach it. A British school in Lekki, Lagos is in need of one. Salary 135k n above. if u are interested contact Boni (+234 803 712 8774)
just try ur luck sha
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by EmmaEma: 8:09pm On Dec 13, 2017
PHENOMCHICKSON:
Further to your application for the position of the Graduate Sales Trainee, we hereby wish to invite you for an aptitude test. Kindly find details of test below:

50, Adeyemo Akapo Street, Omole Phase one, Ikeja.
Date: 15/12/2017
Time:

does anyone know how this job is relevant for An Elect/Elect Engr? coz from their qualifications requirement, i dont see Elect/Elect listed there. for me to attend the interview next tomorrow from Anambra where i am now i need to leave tomorrow

It's a marketing job
It's an Aptitude Test not an interview
Are you willing to travel all the way from anambra for a marketing job? If yes? Good luck
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Bifrost: 8:16pm On Dec 13, 2017
angeljanelee:

Do you know anyone that has a degree in geography and can teach it. A British school in Lekki, Lagos is in need of one. Salary 135k n above. if u are interested contact Boni (+234 803 712 8774)
just try ur luck sha

I've seen this, and I've called in. Job's taken, so I was told. Don't know why this is still viral.

Thanks though.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by PHENOMCHICKSON: 8:30pm On Dec 13, 2017
EmmaEma:

It's a marketing job
It's an Aptitude Test not an interview
Are you will to travel all the way from anambra for a marketing job? If yes? Good luck

Thanks for the quick response. Make i stay back then
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by sirusX(m): 5:41am On Dec 14, 2017
Bifrost:

I've seen this, and I've called in. Job's taken, so I was told. Don't know why this is still viral.

Thanks though.
No deadline/timestamp was indicated in the message undecided
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by adegbenro3: 5:50am On Dec 14, 2017
amylomo:

Alright... Been trying to reach the number that sent the message but its off. Will get back to you when i get anything... You too do same as well..

Pls I was sent this message as well, have you been able to confirm if it's real? Thanks
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by adegbenro3: 5:54am On Dec 14, 2017
Dells:
Please note- you are cordially invited to an interview on the 15.12.17 at plot 791 Somide Ojudurin, Omole phase 2 @ 8am prompt, time is of the essence, please come along with your credentials.

Please I'll like to know if anyone got this same job invite as myself. Does anyone have an idea of what firm it is as I await a valid response from this thread

I received the same message, please have you been to able confirm the authenticity. I'll like to know as I await your response.thanks
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by tpapi: 7:14am On Dec 14, 2017
Pojomojo:
Not yours, I mean those that are interested in getting their cv reviewd
can u drop ur email
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Tozyne17(f): 10:39am On Dec 14, 2017
Kentnickole:
where do u stay in benin?
ekenwa
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by debbie(f): 10:50am On Dec 14, 2017
For 4 months I went through 4 interviews for one job. I eventually declined the offer. Here's why:

I had planned to quit my former workplace for the job.

I applied and was very excited when i was called to come in for an interview. Little did I know that I would be interviewed 3 more times over a period of 5 months.

At the first interview, the three people that interviewed me didn't care that I had any experience or skills, they were more concerned about paying me less than standards.

The MD kept trying to bring me down, he said, "I don't think you can handle business development, we'll put you on trial and pay you on commission basis first till you prove yourself."

The company brought me in for interviews three more times after that.

I spent 4 months meeting with people who tried to devalue me by telling me I wasn't good enough.

Eventually, the recruiter called me and said, "We have agreed to give you the offer"

By then I had quit my former job and started off on my own.

I humbly declined.

I had had enough.

You'll know a great boss and work environment from the interview stage.

How a company treats you as a candidate is a reflection of how they will treat you as an employee.
copied

67 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Nobody: 10:57am On Dec 14, 2017
Please, I have a little confusion. I will soon complete my MSc program, and in my CV, I indicated this with the course of study, and 'in-view' beside it. Someone told me it isn't proper to include a qualification which you haven't already gotten. But, I'm done with my course work, just project remaining. I want to know of this is true or I should leave it that way.

Debbie, eremy and anyone who has an answer should please help, before I score an own goal.

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by chrisbaxtian(m): 11:05am On Dec 14, 2017
7Alexander:
Please, I have a little confusion. I will soon complete my MSc program, and in my CV, I indicated this with the course of study, and 'in-view' beside it. Someone told me it isn't proper to include a qualification which you haven't already gotten. But, I'm done with my course work, just project remaining. I want to know of this is true or I should leave it that way.

Debbie, eremy and anyone who has an answer should please help, before I score an own goal.

in truth, the person is right, but I would advise you post date the MSc degree to the date you are meant to finish. Some recruiters frown at the "in view" phrase and conclude that you might not be committed to the duties meant for the position you applied for. The reality is that you only have a Bsc degree! For some positions, it's better you remove the MSc degree (that you don't have yet) from your CV.

5 Likes

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by debbie(f): 11:10am On Dec 14, 2017
Do you have a blend of tax, audit and compliance experience from any of the big 4 or reputable FMCG? Are you chartered? Do you have up to 8 years work experience in the above?

If your answer is YES, Then you are the one we are looking for to fill the role of Statutory Compliance Manager.

Please send us your CV via recruitment.ng@olamnet.com (subject: Statutory Compliance Manager).

Only suitable candidates will be contacted.

1 Like

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Superrmayorr(m): 11:32am On Dec 14, 2017
SECURITY OPERATIVES AND GROUND RELATIONSHIP OFFICERS(GRO) NEEDED(Male/Female)... ARE YOU 5'8 Feet tall...Do you have ORIGINALS OF YOUR WAEC. DATE OF BIRTH OR DECLARATION OF AGE....AND PRIMARY SCHOOL CERTIFICATES and TESTIMONIALS..........GRADUATES WITH NYSC CERTIFICATES AND ANY OTHER CERTIFICATES CAN ALSO APPLY.......(You would be entitled to HMO and PENSIONS)......if interested send me an email mayokundekola@gmail.com

Graduates are highly encouraged to apply

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Kentnickole(m): 12:15pm On Dec 14, 2017
Tozyne17:

ekenwa
ok. It's very far from the school I wanted to suggest to you. The school is Torch Bearers Academy with branches at GRA and Ikhuen.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Dreydoe(m): 5:09pm On Dec 14, 2017
. For screening, visit DECKE ACADEMY, Plot 1A, Block B8, CMD Road, Magodo, Shangisha, Lagos,

Please how do I get to this place from jakande estate, oke- afa isolo.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by RealityShot: 6:09pm On Dec 14, 2017
debbie:
Aucorant, a legal research firm is accepting applications for Law graduates serving in Lagos, If interested send your CV to winnifred@aucourantlegal.org.
hi.. Why only lagos opportunities?
abuja, kd, ph, warri, benin..mo show?

you could recruit me and train me to search for opportunities in ph too naa..

OR i go vex pack come lagos O..lol

weh Don Ma /\
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by RealityShot: 6:21pm On Dec 14, 2017
debbie:

For 4 months I went through 4 interviews for one job. I eventually declined the offer. Here's why:

I had planned to quit my former workplace for the job.

I applied and was very excited when i was called to come in for an interview. Little did I know that I would be interviewed 3 more times over a period of 5 months.

At the first interview, the three people that interviewed me didn't care that I had any experience or skills, they were more concerned about paying me less than standards.
most times one is too excited to think about the poor recriutment process when get the employment offer.

however i wish i knew this last year. My current place is proof that THIS INFO TRUE!

am looking for quick liferaft off their ship!

2 Likes

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Dreydoe(m): 4:06am On Dec 15, 2017
Dreydoe:
. For screening, visit DECKE ACADEMY, Plot 1A, Block B8, CMD Road, Magodo, Shangisha, Lagos,

Please how do I get to this place from jakande estate, oke- afa isolo.
?
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by pweedyuz(f): 6:21am On Dec 15, 2017
Superrmayorr:
SECURITY OPERATIVES AND GROUND RELATIONSHIP OFFICERS(GRO) NEEDED(Male/Female)... ARE YOU 5'8 Feet tall...Do you have ORIGINALS OF YOUR WAEC. DATE OF BIRTH OR DECLARATION OF AGE....AND PRIMARY SCHOOL CERTIFICATES and TESTIMONIALS..........GRADUATES WITH NYSC CERTIFICATES AND ANY OTHER CERTIFICATES CAN ALSO APPLY.......(You would be entitled to HMO and PENSIONS)......if interested send me an email mayokundekola@gmail.com

Graduates are highly encouraged to apply

What is a ground relationship officer?

1 Like

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by carexy(f): 9:42am On Dec 15, 2017
Yhelay:

same with me too as either Biochemist or safety officer

carexy what's ur discipline too?
biochemistry and u
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by ammy4id: 11:08am On Dec 15, 2017
we are in need of Front Desk officer,the person must live around oshodi or Ajao Estate, age 23 to 26 years of age, qualification :OND. You can forward your cv to ammylove4ak@yahoo.com. Thanks
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by davide470(m): 11:47am On Dec 15, 2017
There are vacancies for RF engineers in Huawei Technologies LTD, Abuja office, for the roles of UMTS (two) and LTE (one) Optimization Engineers.
Requirement:

1. Fresh graduates with BEngr/BSc degrees in Elec/Elect, Computer Engineering, ICT/E, Computer Science or MIS.
2. Class of degree: First class or Second class upper.
3. NYSC
4. Year of graduation should be from 2015 - 2016.

Send your updated CV to michael.dazhi@huawei.com on or before 2pm today Friday 15th Dec. 2017.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by amylomo(f): 12:43pm On Dec 15, 2017
adegbenro3:

Pls I was sent this message as well, have you been able to confirm if it's real? Thanks

Could not confirm as the number was switched off so i didn't go

(1) (2) (3) ... (636) (637) (638) (639) (640) (641) (642) ... (890) (Reply)

Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job / Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.