Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,241 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:42 AM

Updated-New Job Vacancies - Jobs/Vacancies (640) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Updated-New Job Vacancies (2828577 Views)

Updated - New Job Vacancies / Updated - New Job Vacancies / Got A New Job January 3rd After So Many Months Of Searching In 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (637) (638) (639) (640) (641) (642) (643) ... (890) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by paulovirih: 2:50pm On Dec 15, 2017
Are you a writer or a content writer? There's a job opening for a content writer/creator at a media firm in Ikeja, Lagos. NYSC Corpers can apply too. Send your CV and a writeup on any topic that pertains to Polictics, Sports and Entertainment to paulovirih@gmail.com. The subject of the email should be APPLICATION FOR CONTENT WRITER

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Nobody: 4:15pm On Dec 15, 2017
7Alexander:
Please, I have a little confusion. I will soon complete my MSc program, and in my CV, I indicated this with the course of study, and 'in-view' beside it. Someone told me it isn't proper to include a qualification which you haven't already gotten. But, I'm done with my course work, just project remaining. I want to know of this is true or I should leave it that way.

Debbie, eremy and anyone who has an answer should please help, before I score an own goal.
Someone help me on this
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by galax1: 5:13pm On Dec 15, 2017
I HAVE SENT MINE EVEN IF I GRADUATED IN 2013 ...I DONT KNOW Y THERE SHOULD BE A LIMIT SINCE WE GRADUATED NO JOB

1 Like

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Toba2009(m): 6:09pm On Dec 15, 2017
Dear sir/ma,

I'm a 2.2 (3.42/5.0 cgpa) graduate in Statistics, I'll appreciate a trainee job in any IT firm... I'm done with NYSC, ready to render quality services in a challenging environment. kindly assist me, you can reach me via odeyemi4me@yahoo.com. Thanks & God bless.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by garex: 7:10pm On Dec 15, 2017
7Alexander:

Someone help me on this

since you indicated in-view, then you are good to go...
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by ifeomaeb(f): 7:19pm On Dec 15, 2017
Good day all, pls how genuine is this pls

EMPIRE
You are invited for an interview on the 18th Dec 2017, @
Suite 6005,6th floor Murtala Mohammed International Airport
Lagos,by 10 A.M. Call -080-3845-2718
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by BrizzyA(m): 7:47pm On Dec 15, 2017
ifeomaeb:

EMPIRE

Depends on what you applied for.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by njokuuche77(m): 8:19pm On Dec 15, 2017
ifeomaeb:

EMPIRE

You must have applied for a job before you got this invite. It won't do you any harm to check your list of sent items for the corresponding email that sent you this invite.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Mackin: 9:09pm On Dec 15, 2017
debbie:

For 4 months I went through 4 interviews for one job. I eventually declined the offer. Here's why:

I had planned to quit my former workplace for the job.

I applied and was very excited when i was called to come in for an interview. Little did I know that I would be interviewed 3 more times over a period of 5 months.

At the first interview, the three people that interviewed me didn't care that I had any experience or skills, they were more concerned about paying me less than standards.

The MD kept trying to bring me down, he said, "I don't think you can handle business development, we'll put you on trial and pay you on commission basis first till you prove yourself."

The company brought me in for interviews three more times after that.

I spent 4 months meeting with people who tried to devalue me by telling me I wasn't good enough.

Eventually, the recruiter called me and said, "We have agreed to give you the offer"

By then I had quit my former job and started off on my own.

I humbly declined.

I had had enough.

You'll know a great boss and work environment from the interview stage.

How a company treats you as a candidate is a reflection of how they will treat you as an employee.
copied

Credit to the source LKD

1 Like

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Yhelay(m): 7:52am On Dec 16, 2017
carexy:
biochemistry and u
biochemistry as well

1 Like

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by ifeomaeb(f): 11:14am On Dec 16, 2017
First Bank is urgently in need of a creative graphic artist who must have completed Youth Service.

Monthly Basic Pay: 85K
Clothing Allowance : 15K
Leave Allowance : 9K

Send your CV and Portfolio to:
Ibukun.bolaji@firstbanknigeria.com

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Larrydogged07: 12:20pm On Dec 16, 2017
davide470:
There are vacancies for RF engineers in Huawei Technologies LTD, Abuja office, for the roles of UMTS (two) and LTE (one) Optimization Engineers.
Requirement:

1. Fresh graduates with BEngr/BSc degrees in Elec/Elect, Computer Engineering, ICT/E, Computer Science or MIS.
2. Class of degree: First class or Second class upper.
3. NYSC
4. Year of graduation should be from 2015 - 2016.

Send your updated CV to michael.dazhi@huawei.com on or before 2pm today Friday 15th Dec. 2017.

Please I got an invite for this role. Please can talk better because I'm in Lagos currently.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by davide470(m): 1:07pm On Dec 16, 2017
Larrydogged07:

Please I got an invite for this role. Please can talk better because I'm in Lagos currently.
I have no idea of the role. It is not even my field. A friend sent it to me and i shared.

2 Likes

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by chyna4luv: 1:51pm On Dec 16, 2017
davide470:
I have no idea of the role. It is not even my field. A friend sent it to me and i shared.

Hi Davide, Keep the good work going. Mod with good heart.

Regards,

Chyna.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by eremy: 5:54pm On Dec 16, 2017
7Alexander:

Someone help me on this
Hi Alex,

Including 'Dec 2017' beside the MSc apellation (if that's when your coursework will complete) is better than having the BSc tag only.

Goodluck to you.

1 Like

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by davide470(m): 8:16pm On Dec 16, 2017
chyna4luv:

Hi Davide, Keep the good work going. Mod with good heart.

Regards,

Chyna.
Thank you Chyna
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by sogud(m): 9:34pm On Dec 16, 2017
Bodozky:
Hey debby can u help to post abuja vacancies that stil exists?

Abi ooooo abuja base re here ooo.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by XYZo: 9:47am On Dec 17, 2017
If u are very sound on excel and peachtree with a quality knowledge of double entry principle and ability to initiate financial transactions from its journal entry, ledger, trial balance and finalize the financial statement/management account without issues.
- Ability to stand in the absence of the head of account.

The minimum qualification is OND or HND in Accounting and you will work as an assistant to the accountant. You must have preachtree knowledge , ability to work independently and must reside around apapa, ajegunle, festac and environs.

Please message me privately or send CV: michaelworks@yahoo.com

Sorry for the msg. Just to help someone
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by skolab4(m): 6:03pm On Dec 17, 2017
Pls who know the outsource company that recruit for Jaiz bank?
Pls anybody with useful information on Jaiz bank recruitment /test will be appreciated.....I have test with them this week....
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Nobody: 7:45pm On Dec 17, 2017
skolab4:
Pls who know the outsource company that recruit for Jaiz bank?
Pls anybody with useful information on Jaiz bank recruitment /test will be appreciated.....I have test with them this week....
Please, how did you apply?
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by skolab4(m): 9:42pm On Dec 17, 2017
ukjerry:

Please, how did you apply?
A friend applied for me some weeks ago
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by owolabee: 10:28pm On Dec 17, 2017
Prior to your application, you have been shortlisted for a job interview with PRESIDENT PAINTS NIG LTD by 10AM On Tuesday 19th December at the corporate headquarters KM 27 Lagos-Abeokuta express way ahmadiya busstop abule egba, Lagos.
Be punctual Thank you.

pls who knows what to expect
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Nobody: 11:37pm On Dec 17, 2017
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Dells(m): 1:17am On Dec 18, 2017
adegbenro3:

I received the same message, please have you been to able confirm the authenticity. I'll like to know as I await your response.thanks
Not at all bro
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Pojomojo: 7:41am On Dec 18, 2017
drop yours
tpapi:
can u drop ur email
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Adanielo: 9:18am On Dec 18, 2017
Job Vacancy for an experienced Accountant

We are recruiting for a client in the engineering sector.

Qualified Candidates should send their CV and Coverletter by clicking on the link

https://bleuappleconsulting.heeft-vacatures.nl/experienced-accountant-lagos/181879/0

Visit our instagram page @bleuappleconsulting and twitter page @bleuconsult or our website www.bleuappleconsulting.com for more info

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by charlyazods(m): 9:44am On Dec 18, 2017
Job Vacancy Alert: Data Entry Officer

Our Client is a Nigerian eCommerce brand. They specialize in online sales of cutting-edge fashion and accessories and offer a wide variety of fashion-related content to our customers. Due to expansion, they have openings for a DATA ENTRY OFFICER in Lagos State.

Key Responsibilities
- Ability to type and perform data entry with speed and accuracy.
- Update database information to reflect most current source information.
- Prior experience using a computer terminal for data entry preferred.
- Follow established practices or standards for the input and presentation of information.
- Ability to sustain concentration for extended periods of time.
- Secures information by completing data base backups.
- Good proofreading skills.
- Ability to operate standard office equipment.
- Should have worked in an office setting, providing clerical support.
- Assist with routine office duties such as typing, filing, record maintenance as workload permits
- Prepares source data for entry by opening and sorting mail; verifying and logging receipt of data; obtaining missing data.

For more information and Method Of Application: http://myjobsinnigeria..com.ng/2017/12/job-vacancy-alert-data-entry-officer-at.html

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Adanielo: 9:59am On Dec 18, 2017
Job Vacancy for an Engineer Technical Operations

We are recruiting for a client in the engineering sector.

Qualified Candidates should send their CV and Coverletter by clicking on the link

https://bleuappleconsulting.heeft-vacatures.nl/engineer-technical-operations-lagos/181899/0

Visit our instagram page @bleuappleconsulting and twitter page @bleuconsult or our website www.bleuappleconsulting.com for more info

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by will2lead(m): 11:32am On Dec 18, 2017
Hello Job Applicant,

Over time, job applicants neglect the importance of having the right Curriculum Vitae (CV) which includes good formatting, using a universally acceptable font, a reasonable font size and inputting the necessary and relevant details, removing the unwanted stuffs that easily always makes your CV overlooked, and many more.

In a nutshell, to a very large percentage; the way and manner your CV is organized and made up goes a long way to determine if you will be considered for an interview or rather get pass the first stage which is review of CV from applicants.

As a professional, I will be able to see from the point of view of a recruiter and also help add the necessary details to boost your opportunities even if you are a school leaver, fresh graduate or experienced hire.

Take the step today and get your CV right for once so you can always get pass the ocean of review stage and move to the interview stage were you get to prove your worth.

For more details/questions, kindly sent me an email at hiswillventures@gmail.com or call me on 07016408370

NB: [color=#990000][/color]Please I am not promising job offers, I simply am proffering my services of CV editing to meet your chances of getting your dream job.

Best regards
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by adeinfinit(m): 12:15pm On Dec 18, 2017
Interview is ongoing!!!

1 Share

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Adeapex(m): 2:27pm On Dec 18, 2017
please are they for real UCMAS Nigeria ?
@ 31 Unity Road, off Toyin Street, Ikeja
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Coolantmer: 10:56pm On Dec 18, 2017
I dontind sending u my CV if it ok by u

(1) (2) (3) ... (637) (638) (639) (640) (641) (642) (643) ... (890) (Reply)

Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job / Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.