Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,734 members, 7,824,080 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:08 PM

Updated-New Job Vacancies - Jobs/Vacancies (709) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Updated-New Job Vacancies (2835089 Views)

Updated - New Job Vacancies / Updated - New Job Vacancies / Got A New Job January 3rd After So Many Months Of Searching In 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (706) (707) (708) (709) (710) (711) (712) ... (890) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Cation25(m): 11:07pm On Mar 20, 2018
Please help a brother get a job.
I am a graduate with a degree in Chemistry. Interested in quality control, lab technician or similar position.

I am familiar with various patterns of laboratory procedures and settings, and motivated to assume responsibility for monitoring chemical processes and testing products to meet quality and efficiency standard. I also have grasp theoretical and practical knowledge of basic lab testing method, procedure, technique, lab safety and data collection.
I am keen to leverage education, drive and aptitude and seeking a full-time position within Science/Engineering field in a supportive environment that fosters extended learning and strengthens leadership skills, while contributing as a productive team member.

Tired of staying at home. My e-mail add. is Okpeben25@gmail.com
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by afuye(m): 8:32am On Mar 21, 2018
If you are ACCA qualified, and you reside and ready to work at Sagamu. Kindly forward your CV to emmanuel@smc.com.ng and cc: a.wale@smc.com.ng
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Nobody: 10:23am On Mar 21, 2018
We are recruiting to fill the position below:

Job Title: Distributor

Job Description
Distributors are needed in the following locations Nationwide:
Lagos: Agege, Badagry, lbeju-Lekki, Sangotedo, Epe, Eti-Osa, Ogba, Ikeja, Ideje, Ogijo, Agric, lkorodu, Mushin, lyana-Oba, Okoko, Festac/Amuwo Estate, Oshodi-Isolo, Mafoluku, Surulere.

South East: Anambra. Edo, Enugu, Imo.
Bayelsa: Brass, Ekeremor, Nembe, Southern ljaw.
Ogun: Agbara. Abeokuta North & South, Ifo, ljebu-Ode, Obafemi-Owode, Odogbolu, Sagamu,Yewa/Egbado North & South.
Abia: Arochukwu, Bende, Iwuano, lsuikwuato, Ohafia,Ugwunagbo, Ukwa East & West, Umuahia North & South,Umu-Nneochi.
Delta: Aniocha North, Bomadi, Burutu, Ethiope East & West, Isoko North & South, Ndokwa East & West, Okpe, Oshimili North & South, Patani, Sapele/Ole, Ughelli North & South, Ukwuani, Uvwie,Warri North, South & South-West.
Ebonyi: Abakaliki, Afikpo North & South, Ebonyi Town, Ezza North & South, lkwo, Ishielu, Ivo, Izzi, Ohaozara, Ohaukwu, Onicha.
West: Ekiti
Kwara: Baruten, Ilorin South, Moro, Offa, Pategi.
Ondo: Ore, Idanre, Ile-Oluji- Okeigbo. Irele, Odigbo, Okitipupa, Ondo East, Owo Osun and Oyo Ibarapa Central (Eruwa), lseyin, Ogbomosho South, Saki & West.
North: Abuja, Benue, Borno, Gombe, Jigawa, Kaduna, Kano, Katsina, Kebbi, Kogi, Nasarawa, Niger, Plateau, Sokoto, Taraba,Yobe and Zamfara.
Criteria
Interested distributors should be result oriented and passionate about making a difference
Requirements
Ample knowledge of the terrain.
500 to 1000 sqm capacity warehouse
A fleet of redistribution vans for transportation
Qualified sales agents

Deadline:30th March, 2018.

How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: information.sbfng@suntory.com
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Cooladex(m): 2:28pm On Mar 21, 2018
This thread is getting dry by the day.

1 Like

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Nobody: 3:27pm On Mar 21, 2018
ishowlekon:
BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER AT EDUWALT COMMUNICATIONS (EWC)

Eduwalt Communications (EWC) has become one of the most respected Canadian International study and work company over 7 years, providing personalized service and a unique understanding of Canadian International studies, Canadian Study immigration issues and how they affect people’s lives.

Job Title: Business Development Manager

Qualification
OND/HND/B.Sc in any field.

Application Closing Date
30th March, 2018.

How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume to: toke@ewc.com.ng.

Note: training will be afforded for the shortlist candidates on the job.

For more jobs update visit; www.nigeriasolutionscenter.com.ng
I got an interview invite from ewc. Please who knows about them and how they pay? Wanna know if its worth going for
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by xerxesII: 3:29pm On Mar 21, 2018

1 Like

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by bodlandsystems: 3:55pm On Mar 21, 2018
if you have PHD(Passion with Humility and determination),

Interested in community&government support ,

Willing&ready to support a sponsorship drive,

Interested& passionate about one of the following:

Community Police&Traffic Support,Health&Social Care Support,Educational Support and Infrastructure & Maintenance Support.

No age limit,No grade limitation,No gender consideration...just PHD and Be healthy,

Please remove any untrue information on your resume(there will be no need for that,just be simple and true)

Send resume to oldpineresource@gmail.com

on or before the 31st of march 2018.

Good luck!!

2 Likes

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by bodlandsystems: 3:58pm On Mar 21, 2018

Community Police&Traffic Support,Health&Social Care Support,Educational Support and Infrastructure & Maintenance Support.

No age limit,No grade limitation,No gender consideration...just PHD and Be healthy,

Please remove any untrue information on your resume(there will be no need for that,just be simple and true)

Good luck!!

1 Like

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by ishowlekon(m): 4:38pm On Mar 21, 2018
Odirahc:

I got an interview invite from ewc. Please who knows about them and how they pay? Wanna know if its worth going for

Kindly check online, google the about company, their payment structure and also what similar company pays workers.
Those information will help you during interview.

Wish you the best

1 Like

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by ishowlekon(m): 4:38pm On Mar 21, 2018
CUSTOMER SERVICE OFFICER AT MAIL IMPEX GLOBAL

Impex Worldwide Inc is a fully licensed NVOCC, ocean freight forwarder with contracts from most major shipping lines and consolidators

Job Title: Customer Service Officer

Job Description
Attend to customers calls, mails and online chat.
Make reports.

Application Closing Date
22nd March, 2018.

How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: johnbosco@impexworldwide.com

For more jobs update visit www.nigeriasolutionscenter.com.ng

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by ishowlekon(m): 4:40pm On Mar 21, 2018
IT SUPPORT OFFICER AT SYNAPSE SERVICES

Synapse Services is a “Center for Psychological Medicine”, that specializes in the provision of psychological and counselling services, Inpatient and Outpatient Mental Health and rehabilitation services.
We retain the services of a robust mixture of local and internationally trained staff that provide excellent, client focused services to treat all forms of disorders related to your mental health.

Job Title: IT Support Officer

Core Job Functions
IT Technical Officers are mainly responsible for the Designing of our websites, Graphic designs, smooth running of computer systems and ensuring users get maximum benefits from them
Individual tasks vary, but you’ll generally need to:

Install and configure computer hardware operating systems and applications
Design and update our websites
Do heavy graphic work
Monitor and maintain computer systems and networks
Talk staff or clients through a series of actions, either face-to-face or over the phone, to help set up systems or resolve issues
Troubleshoot system and network problems, diagnosing and solving hardware or software faults
Replace parts as required
Provide support, including procedural documentation and relevant reports
Rapidly establish a good working relationship with customers and other professionals, such as software developers
Test and evaluate new technology
Conduct electrical safety checks on computer equipment.

Required Qualification and Experience
A minimum of a Degree in any the following specialty: Business Information Technology, Business Systems Engineering, Computer Networking and Hardware, Computer Science, Computer Software Development, Information Technology, Internet Engineering and Software Engineering
Must have completed NYSC with Minimum of 3 years core IT experience
Must be very good in graphic design- Corel draw, page maker, publisher etc
Must be able to design and update Websites
Excellent relationship management and business development skills
Proactive problem-solving approach.
Stress tolerance.
High level of professionalism.
Ability to maintain strict confidentiality
Must have excellent interpersonal skill.

Required Skills:
You will need to show evidence of the following:
The ability to think logically
A good memory of how software and operating systems work
Excellent listening and questioning skills, combined with the ability to interact confidently with clients to establish what the problem is and explain the solution
The ability to work well in a team

Key Personal Attributes:
Punctual, efficient and courteous at all times with management and other staff.
High standard of personal presentation at all times.
Highly developed communication and interpersonal skills.
Able to work flexible hours as dictated by business requirements.

Remuneration
N80,000- N90,000.

Application Closing Date
15th April, 2018

Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume to: jobs2018@synapseservices.org with the Position as Subject of the E-mail.

For more job update visit www.nigeriasolutionscenter.com.ng
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by ambassadorgozie(m): 5:00pm On Mar 21, 2018
bodlandsystems:

Good luck!!

I hav PhD in view, should I apply?
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Nitta08(f): 5:35pm On Mar 21, 2018
Good day house.
Please what's the authenticity of this invite?
I couldn't get anything about them online.
And I'm skeptical about them since it's on the mainland.

ANCHOR CONSTRUCTION
Dear applicant, base on your response to our (Instagram Page), you have been shortlisted for an oral interview and job briefing at our branch office.
DATE: Thursday ,22nd of March 2018
TIME: 9:00am
VENUE: No 7, Rasaq Balogun Street, off Adebola street, Adeniran ogunsanya road, Surulere, Lagos State. come with a copy of your CV.
HELPLINE: 070-8510-7928
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by pairs2kay(m): 5:49pm On Mar 21, 2018
I need a job... I am a fresh graduate of Tai Solarin University of Education. Studied Political Science. Haven't gone for service. I actually need a job to raise money for clearance on school. Would be going for service by November or thereabout.

Pls who has any offer should pls notify me.

Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by xerxesII: 7:03pm On Mar 21, 2018
How do I get to the address below from ojodu berger

3rd Floor, King's Deck. Chevron Alternative Road.
Off Chevron Drive, Lekki.
Lagos.

Please help
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Ineedajobpls: 7:57pm On Mar 21, 2018
hello everyone......pls how can one get to education Hub, City Hall, Catholic Mission Street, Lagos Island. from redemption camp
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Rochero(m): 8:55pm On Mar 21, 2018
Ladytrap:
Wassup. Have you heard from them yet?
Nothing yet. anything from your end?
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by obami007(m): 9:16pm On Mar 21, 2018
Ineedajobpls:
hello everyone......pls how can one get to education Hub, City Hall, Catholic Mission Street, Lagos Island. from redemption camp

From redemption camp, board a bus going to berger or ojota, then from either berger or ojota, board a bus (preferably BRT) going to TBS. From TBS you will get a keke going to the address you stated above.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Aim07(f): 10:30pm On Mar 21, 2018
Please I need info about d salary structure and welfare package of the school below, I got interview invite from them, thanks in anticipation.

Mirtem's Court School
87,Isawo road opposite, Mechanic Village Agric,Ikorodu,Lagos
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Ineedajobpls: 10:36pm On Mar 21, 2018
obami007:

From redemption camp, board a bus going to berger or ojota, then from either berger or ojota, board a bus (preferably BRT) going to TBS. From TBS you will get a keke going to the address you stated above.
thanks man....God bless u
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by obami007(m): 11:26pm On Mar 21, 2018
Ineedajobpls:
thanks man....God bless u

You are welcome

I don't know what time your appointment is,
but try to leave home early.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by jonextee(m): 7:19am On Mar 22, 2018
morning people..

pls who knows anything about DGR consult?? I just got a mail telling me I have an interview with them.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Toba2009(m): 8:15am On Mar 22, 2018
jonextee:
morning people..

pls who knows anything about DGR consult?? I just got a mail telling me I have an interview with them.

I also got the invite, can we connect?

1 Like

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by skolab4(m): 8:17am On Mar 22, 2018
bodlandsystems:

Community Police&Traffic Support,Health&Social Care Support,Educational Support and Infrastructure & Main tenpence Support.

Good luck!!
Pls is this a job from an NGO or a volunteer job

1 Like

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by debbie(f): 8:32am On Mar 22, 2018
*Job Opening*

Title: *Network Consulting Engineer*

Department : Integration and Deployment

Skill set:
Routing: OSPF, EIGRP, BGP, Policy Routing

Switching: HSRP, VTP, VSS

Data Center: Nexus Switching, VPC, VDC, Overlay Transport Virtualisation (OTV), Fiber Channel switching, FCOE, Fabric Path switching, Unified Computing System (UCS)

Virtualisation: VMWARE Esxi.

Platform: Nexus 9K, Nexus 7k, Nexus 2k, Nexus 5k, ASR 1004, ASR 1006, ASR 9K, Catalyst 6500, Catalyst 6800, Catalyst 3850, WLC 5508, UCS 5108, FI 6248, ASA 5545, ASA 5585

Requirements:
1. It is important the candidate has a strong experience on Cisco routing and switching and data center networking

2. Must have a strong consulting and pre sales experience

3. Ability to integrate and deploy Cisco unified computing solution using service profile abstraction

4. Ability to integrate a data center unified fabric that consists of UCS compute, Nexus switching and storage FC/FCOE services

5. Ability to deploy routing and switching in a large Internetwork

6. Understanding of data center fabric automation and orchestration using Cisco application centric infrastructure will be an advantage.

7. CCIE DC will be an advantage.

8. Experience in network upgrade and data center migration activities.

If you are passionate about technology and will like to work in an environment where you have the opportunity to integrate high level solutions across all vertical of the industries.

Please reach out to me, with your CV:
Hadeiye@wecosysgroup.com

Note: Deadline is *Thursday 29th March, 2018.* Shortlisted candidates will be contacted immediately.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by debbie(f): 8:34am On Mar 22, 2018
Good morning everyone. ..please bear with me. ..been offline lately.
Too many things demanding my time.
I promise to resume our job post.
Thanks to all those helping out to post genuine jobs here.... smiley

43 Likes

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Ineedajobpls: 8:47am On Mar 22, 2018
obami007:

You are welcome
I don't know what time your appointment is, but try to leave home early.
it's 8am.....will I meet up if I leave home around 5:30am
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by obami007(m): 8:53am On Mar 22, 2018
Ineedajobpls:

it's 8am.....will I meet up if I leave home around 5:30am

Yes you will
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by deanoffaculty: 9:13am On Mar 22, 2018
debbie:
Good morning everyone. ..please bear with me. ..been offline lately.
Too many things demanding my time.
I promise to resume our job post.
Thanks to all those helping out to post genuine jobs here.... smiley
Nothing do you Debbie.....may you walk and never stumble. I'll vote for you in 2019 grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by jonextee(m): 12:53pm On Mar 22, 2018
Toba2009:

I also got the invite, can we connect?
bro, I think dz people r trainers for online marketing schools
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Ineedajobpls: 2:39pm On Mar 22, 2018
obami007:

Yes you will
thanks boss

(1) (2) (3) ... (706) (707) (708) (709) (710) (711) (712) ... (890) (Reply)

Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job / Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.