Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,054 members, 7,838,679 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 07:51 AM

Updated-New Job Vacancies - Jobs/Vacancies (712) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Updated-New Job Vacancies (2840185 Views)

Updated - New Job Vacancies / Updated - New Job Vacancies / Got A New Job January 3rd After So Many Months Of Searching In 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (709) (710) (711) (712) (713) (714) (715) ... (890) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Nobody: 12:00pm On Mar 28, 2018
We are urgently recruiting for a Front Desk Receptionist to undertake a receptionist and clerical duties at the desk of our client’s entrance into their building.

You will be the face of the company for all visitors and will be responsible for the first impression they make. The ideal candidate will have a friendly and easy going personality while also being very perceptive and disciplined. You should be able to deal with complaints and give accurate information. A customer-oriented approach is essential.

The goal is to make guests and visitors feel comfortable and valued while in their premises.

DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Keep front desk tidy and presentable with all necessary material (pens, forms, paper etc.).
Greet and welcome guests.
Answer questions and address complaints.
Answer all incoming calls and redirect them or keep messages.
Receive letters, packages etc. and distribute them.
Prepare outgoing mail by drafting correspondence, securing parcels.
Check, sort and forward emails.
Monitor office supplies and place orders when necessary.
Keep updated records and files.
Monitor office expenses and costs.
Take up other duties as assigned (travel arrangements, schedules etc.)
SKILLS REQUIRED
Proven experience as front desk representative, agent or relevant position.
Familiarity with office machines (e.g. fax, printer etc.)
Knowledge of office management and basic bookkeeping.
Proficient in English (oral and written).
Excellent knowledge of MS Office (Excel and Word essential).
Strong communication and people skills.
Good organizational and multi-tasking abilities.
Problem-solving skills.
Customer service orientation.
QUALIFICATION
Minimum of B.sc/HND in any related field Minimum of 2years experience
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Plot 1, Omo Oba Olukolu Street,Lekki Penninsula II, Lekki Epe Expressway
Lagos

info@benedettoltd.com
careers@benedettoltd.com
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Nobody: 12:07pm On Mar 28, 2018
Teetopz:
We are urgently recruiting for a Front Desk Receptionist to undertake a receptionist and clerical duties at the desk of our client’s entrance into their building.

You will be the face of the company for all visitors and will be responsible for the first impression they make. The ideal candidate will have a friendly and easy going personality while also being very perceptive and disciplined. You should be able to deal with complaints and give accurate information. A customer-oriented approach is essential.

The goal is to make guests and visitors feel comfortable and valued while in their premises.

Keep front desk tidy and presentable with all necessary material (pens, forms, paper etc.).
SKILLS REQUIRED
Problem-solving skills.
QUALIFICATION
Lagos

info@benedettoltd.com
careers@benedettoltd.com
I have forwarded my CV to these email address careers@benedettoltd.com. Hope to hear from you soon. Thanks
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Nobody: 12:24pm On Mar 28, 2018
ok
francesjoe:
I have forwarded my CV to these email address careers@benedettoltd.com. Hope to hear from you soon. Thanks
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Onyikii: 12:49pm On Mar 28, 2018
Teetopz:

SKILLS REQUIRED
Problem-solving skills.
QUALIFICATION
Lagos

info@benedettoltd.com
careers@benedettoltd.com

CV sent.Thanks
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Flaky357: 1:02pm On Mar 28, 2018
grinfingaz:

send me a mail pls
Please did you get my message?
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by judecares1(m): 1:11pm On Mar 28, 2018
pls who has idea of this people,its urgent pls guys
TDA Group

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by cokhale(m): 3:05pm On Mar 28, 2018
What do u know about this link http://ahmoney.win/4134947777553/
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by charlyazods(m): 4:18pm On Mar 28, 2018
Job Vacancy Alert: Digital Marketing Coordinator

Our client is a multinational textile company that produces and distributes fashion fabrics for the African market and African consumers globally. The company’s brands have become an essential part of African culture. Due to expansion, they now have an opening for a Digital Marketing Coordinator in Lagos, Nigeria.

Job Profile

- Drive & implement social media marketing of the brand in Nigeria
- Planning, execution and moderation of Facebook, WhatsApp
- Support in newsletter generation and execution in line with the Nigerian marketing calendar, executed in close coordination with the marketing manager, the central digital team and the retail store manager, all executed in line with the brand's guidelines.

Key Responsibilities
- Create, develop and execute social media communication
- Pro-active weekly planning and execution of content in line with Marketing activity calendar
- Moderate social media communication
- Content idea generator
- Be the digital champion of the team

FULL DETAILS AND APPLY HERE: http://myjobsinnigeria..com.ng/2018/03/job-vacancy-alert-digital-marketing.html

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by JustCalMeDBoss(m): 6:26pm On Mar 28, 2018
Pls house I need a job, i was into biz before but I lost everything. Pls now I am almost homeless anything even if it is a gate man job with accommodation. Pls anything even if u have a site I am ready to do a labourer job. I have a BSc quantity surveying which I have not used since almost 5yrs. My number is 07068456953
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by patreeq50(m): 10:58pm On Mar 28, 2018
There is a laundry job at oyingbo call 09026061023
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by chrissyjay: 3:25pm On Mar 29, 2018
Good afternoon house, pls i just got a txt from dovegreen global service for an interview.
pls is it genuine and hope its not GNLD.
THANKS for the prompt response
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by nifemipeter: 3:38pm On Mar 29, 2018
Dove green is fake oooo,please don't go,they are still oweing me some cash.
They forcefully collected the cash all in the name that they want to give me job.
Run for your life.
They are called Dovegreen Glober service(DGS)

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by chrissyjay: 3:44pm On Mar 29, 2018
@nifemipeter.. Thanks a bunch for the info
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by shina101(m): 10:05pm On Mar 29, 2018
Hello guys, what does the job title Junior Mechanical Engineer in Dangote refinery entails?
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by eyinola: 10:40pm On Mar 29, 2018
JustCalMeDBoss:
Pls house I need a job, i was into biz before but I lost everything. Pls now I am almost homeless anything even if it is a gate man job with accommodation. Pls anything even if u have a site I am ready to do a labourer job. I have a BSc quantity surveying which I have not used since almost 5yrs. My number is 07068456953
since u mentioned gate man job why don't u go to any of this security companies within a week u will be posted to work... Still the easiest job to get in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by JustCalMeDBoss(m): 6:56am On Mar 30, 2018
eyinola:
since u mentioned gate man job why don't u go to any of this security companies within a week u will be posted to work... Still the easiest job to get in Nigeria
I am doing one right now but I need accommodation
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by shina101(m): 7:52am On Mar 30, 2018

shina101:
Hello guys, what does the job title Junior Mechanical Engineer in Dangote refinery entails?
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by ishowlekon(m): 2:31pm On Mar 30, 2018
SALES/MARKETING REPRESENTATIVE AT CHIBEK INSTRUMENTS LIMITED – KADUNA

Chibek Instruments Limited is a modern enterprise specializing in laboratory plan, design, production, installation and after sales services. We also offer a variety of solutions designed to contribute to research, development, quality control and energy solutions with respect to solar cells and rechargeable lithium-ion batteries.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:

Job Title: Sales/Marketing Representative

Job Description
Identify and register with potential clients/customers.
Prepare and forward Introductory proposal and product catalogue.
Market and Sell the products and Services of Chibek Instruments Limited.
Increase Productivity and ensure yearly sales targets are met through competitive pricing and adequate follow up of potential customer leads.
Work with sales team to develop and implement strategies to promote company products and services.
Prepare and Submit Marketing Plans and Activities.
Conduct Product presentation to customers
Manage present and Prospective clients’ enquiries and transactions.

Requirements
Minimum of a B.Sc/HND in Chemical Engineering, Industrial Chemistry, Pure/Applied Chemistry, Science Laboratory Technology, Biochemistry, Microbiology, Marketing and Business Administration.
Minimum of Second Class Upper division/ Upper Credit.
Knowledge of Scientific, Engineering and/or Laboratory Equipment or Inverters is an added advantage.

Application Closing Date
1st April, 2018.

Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: admin@chibek.com

For more jobs update visit; www.nigeriasolutionscenter.com.ng
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by ishowlekon(m): 2:33pm On Mar 30, 2018
GENERAL MANAGER AT FINCHGLOW TRAVELS LIMITED

Finchglow Travels is a world class Travel Management Company. We provide travel solutions for all your personal and business travel needs; from travel consultations to ticketing and reservations, tours and transfer to consular services, our main goal is to satisfy all your travel needs, we sell the world to you.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:

Job Title: General Manager

Job Description
Ensure continuous profitability of the company by meeting set sales and income targets.
Ensure business development.
Develop strategic plans for the organization by studying technological and financial objectives, presenting assumptions and recommending objectives.
Identify and implement Strategies that will add growth to the organization to ensure its long-term profitability and survival.
Monitor the general performance of the organization through analysis of client’s transactions, financial reports and ensure highest clients satisfactions.
Ensure the organization meets its objectives in sales, service delivery, customer retention by ensuring proper training for staff and creating a positive work environment
Develop and implement goals for promotion and marketing of the organization.
Build and promote the image of the company and ensure visibility and competitive advantage in the travel industry; ensure constant promotion and marketing of the organization brands.
Provide leadership and directions for the day to day running of the department

Qualification/ Requirements
B.Sc in related disciple, with Master’s degree as an added advantage
5-7 years of relevant experience; with proven track record of working in a managerial or senior position
Experience working in the Travel Industry or Hospitality sector would be an added advantage.
Must have business acumen and entrepreneurial drive, with successful background of working with targets
Must be able to work in a fast paced environment
Must have communication efficiency and excellent interpersonal skills
Excellent leadership and Managerial Skills
Must reside in Lagos

Application Closing Date
12th April, 2018.

Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: careers@finchglowtravels.com Using “Job Title” as the subject of the mail.

Note: Only qualified candidates will be contacted.

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by ishowlekon(m): 2:35pm On Mar 30, 2018
COMMUNICATION AND MARKETING MANAGER AT A REPUTABLE FINANCIAL INSTITUTION – HALOGEN SECURITY COMPANY LIMITED

Halogen Security Company Limited – Our client, a reputable Financial Institution located in Ibadan, Oyo State, is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Communication and Marketing Manager

Job Summary
The candidate is expected to strategically plan, coordinate and manage all marketing and communications related activities for the bank
Promote and sustain customer satisfaction, loyalty and retention through market research and surveys as well as ensure positive market feedback and brand perception.

Principal Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
Development and refinement of marketing goals, pricing strategies, promotional activities and branding in consultation with staff and clients.
To build unique selling propositions and differentiators for the products and provide support to boost sales of each of the product in the market
To deliver a customer experience that evokes a sense of ownership, acceptance and belonging for the target market
Prepare report and continuous indicators for measuring customer service delivery to EXCO & branches and follow-up on the action plan
Building and sustaining a reputable image for the brand within identified markets to gain favourable market share and gain customer trust & loyalty for the brand.
Maintaining a visible brand identity by ensuring uniformity for internal & external branches based on the Group brand manual.
Monitor & evaluate the impact of each media campaign. Organize road shows, tradeshows and market storms to create awareness for products and services
Direct market analysis and research to identify trends and opportunities in the industry
Organize & partner events that support bank’s objectives for clients, products, services/brand all through the year
To ensure all stakeholders (external publics) and staff are provided up-to-date information on product, services and industry related updates.
Regular surveys, feedback sessions and events to measure levels of satisfaction or dissatisfaction of customers.

Job Requirements
University Degree in Business, Marketing, Mass Communications or Public Relations
7+ years in professional B2B or B2C marketing and marketing communications experience with at least 3years in management position
Previous experience and good industry knowledge in financial services, FMCG or telecoms sector
Experience in advertising agencies, media planning, digital and social media agencies is a plus.
Other relevant professional qualifications will be an added advantage.

Skills & Knowledge:
Good knowledge and experience with Microsoft Office Suite, analytical reporting and social media/blogging platforms.
Understanding of and experience with leveraging social media management and analytics tools Competence in using Microsoft Office (Word; Excel; Outlook);
Possess ability and skills to conduct market and customer surveys and relevant studies necessary for making management decisions.
Ability to multitask within a high pressured and challenging environment.
Possess excellent critical thinking and analytical abilities to solve problems and provide solutions.

Application Closing Date
6th April, 2018.

Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s in Word document to: resourcing@halogensecurity.com with “MARCOM Manager” as the subject of your mail.

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by goshen26: 5:42pm On Mar 30, 2018
Sagab Montessori Nursery and Primary school is currently recruiting Teachers. Qualified Candidates can send in their credentials and report for assessment/interview on Wednesday 4th of April 2018 at the school premises. Time :12noon.

School is located in Ikorodu area of Lagos state

Call 0706 629 7062 for details
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by goshen26: 5:45pm On Mar 30, 2018
Urgent vacancy

Sagab College, Ikorodu Lagos, is in need of an English teacher. Interview on Wednesday 4th of April 2018 at 12noon.

Call 0706 629 7062 for details.....
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by shina101(m): 11:48pm On Mar 30, 2018

Are they part of the people sent to India for training?
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by IMOGBEMI(m): 8:13pm On Mar 31, 2018
Please house, if there is any vacancy for Arabic teacher in Abuja please contact me let me know
Thanks
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by cooooooks(m): 12:45am On Apr 01, 2018
PATHWAY MONTESSORI
17 IGBILE STREET, OFF BAKER'S JUNCTION ABULOMA ROAD, ABULOMA, PH

We are an up and coming school and we offer competitive rates.

Nursery Teaching Positions
- Ability to teach phonics, pronunciations
- Knowledge of rhymes
- Computer literacy
- Montessori Education training/experience is a plus
- Early Childhood Education training/experience is a plus

Accountant
- Microsoft Excel
- Computer literacy
- HND/B.Sc/B.A

Teaching Positions
- Computer Literacy
- Thorough understanding of at least 4 primary school subjects

Apply by sending your CV, cover letter & sample lesson note (teachers) to pathwaymontessoriltd@gmail.com
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by ksstroud: 5:47pm On Apr 01, 2018
shina101:

Are they part of the people sent to India for training?

No they are not part of people sent for any training
Training in dangote refinery is for management trainees

Junior Mechanical Engineer in Dangote refinery is an entry level position for a young mechanical engineer of like 2years basic manufacturing and process experience
You are only required to assist in materials processing, procurement , inventory and supply and basic designs
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by glimpse(f): 9:50am On Apr 02, 2018
Please, help a sister. I am based in Port Harcourt. I need a job,like a front desk or Admin officer or customer service officer. Computer science graduate..
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by debbie(f): 4:43pm On Apr 02, 2018
An Advertising firm around Ikeja axis are currently recruiting for the following post

1. Customer Service Representative
Important Skills:
Communication skills. Customer service representatives need strong communication skills to answer customers clearly. ...
Customer-service skills. ...
Interpersonal skills. ...
Listening skills. ...
Patience. ...
Problem-solving skills.

Requirement
minimum qualifications HND/B.sc, 2-4years working experience and must not be more than 30years of age.

2. Assistant Account Officer
Job Duties:
* Preparing financial documents such as invoices, bills, and accounts payable and receivable.
* Completing purchase orders
* Managing payroll
* Completing financial reports on a regular basis and providing information to the finance team
* Assisting with budgets
Completing bank reconciliations
* Entering financial information into appropriate software programs
* Managing company ledgers
* Processing business expenses
* Coordinating internal and external audits
* Verifying balances in account books and rectifying discrepancies
* Verifying bank deposits
* Managing day-to-day transactions
* Recording office expenditures and ensuring these expenses are within the set budget
* Assisting the finance department and senior accounting staff members with various tasks, including preparing budgets, records, and statements
* Posting daily receipts
* Preparing annual budgets
* Completing the year-end analysis
* Reporting on debtors and creditors
* Handling accruals and prepayments
* Managing monthly budgeting tasks
* Encoding accounting entries for data processing
* Sorting financial documents and posting them to the proper accounts
* Reviewing computer reports for accuracy and meticulously tracing errors back to their source
* Resolving errors in financial reports and correcting faulty reporting methods.

Skills and Qualifications:
Data Entry; Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite; Excellent Skills With Microsoft Office; Payroll Experience; Experience in Balance Sheet Account Preparation; Detail Oriented; Organised; Timely; Competent IT Skills; Strong Bookkeeping Skills; Knowledge of Business Math; Understanding of Budgetary Principles; Strong Written and Oral Communication Skills; Associate's Degree in Business Administration or Related Field or Equivalent Work Experience.

Requirements :minimum qualifications HND/B.sc/M.Sc
4- 7 years working experience and must not be more than 35years of age.

Interested candidates should send CV to careerhostnaija@gmail.com
the post as subject ,on or before 20/04/2018.

1 Like

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by debbie(f): 4:43pm On Apr 02, 2018
Vacancy! Vacancy!! Vacancy!!!
We are seeking to recruit Territory Sales Assistant in 26 states in Nigeria
The Job holder will be responsible for making sure all sales targets for Retail and MFI Partners as regards products are met within the designated Cluster or Sales Territory
All qualified candidate should send their CV to recruitment@protenintl.com with job title as subject of your emai
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by debbie(f): 4:45pm On Apr 02, 2018
Our client is a medium sized financial consulting firm with operational base at Ikeja, Lagos State.
Designation
The firm requires Trainee Consultants/Accounts Officers to keep the company’s financial records and assist in execution of consulting assignments.
Skills required
Superior mathematical and analytical skills; excellent attention to detail and accuracy; multi-tasking abilities; interpersonal and communication (both written and verbal) skills; integrity and honesty; Average computer skills on MS Office..
Qualification requirements:
Minimum of 5 credits at SSCE/GCE Ordinary Level (Mathematics and English inclusive)
Qualified Accounting Technician (AAT)
Note: There is no age, gender or experience barrier please.
Job description
Establishing and maintaining fiscal files and records for financial transactions;
Keeping records of accounts payable/receivable
Cash and banking operations and Bank reconciliations
Assist in administrative functions
Assist in data collection, analyses, verification and reporting
Calculate taxes liabilities and prepare tax returns; filling of tax returns
Preparation of payroll
Liase with statutory auditors on the conduct of statutory audits.
Candidates are requested to please send their Curriculum Vitae to capacity_builders@yahoo.com with their name and position as the subject matter on or before April 13, 2018.
Thank you.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by debbie(f): 4:45pm On Apr 02, 2018
OAP/Presenter at Wazobia FM in Onitsha.
Do you know anyone who might be interested in Radio presenter job
Wazobia Radio is recruiting for Onitsha station Forward CV to; recruitment@coolwazobiainfo.com

(1) (2) (3) ... (709) (710) (711) (712) (713) (714) (715) ... (890) (Reply)

Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job / Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.