Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,728 members, 7,809,776 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:42 PM

Updated-New Job Vacancies - Jobs/Vacancies (736) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Updated-New Job Vacancies (2828424 Views)

Updated - New Job Vacancies / Updated - New Job Vacancies / Got A New Job January 3rd After So Many Months Of Searching In 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (733) (734) (735) (736) (737) (738) (739) ... (890) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by engrrash: 12:24pm On May 19, 2018
Good afternoon house, I'm currently in need of any job where I can add value to myself. I have a degree in Mechanical Engineering with years of pre-graduate and post graduate experience.

I'm presently idle and seriously need to get busy again. I will really appreciate it if anybody can help me with any job here. You can contact me on 08180713429.
Thanks in anticipation.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by EZENDDIGBO(m): 1:07pm On May 19, 2018
embodiment:
Direct Sales Agent
why 27years below needed? I'm curious to know.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by hardebaur(m): 8:31pm On May 19, 2018
Imoksp:
add me on whatssapp let's talk. 09062134823.

Thanks,i will give you call
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Ladytrap: 10:44am On May 20, 2018
yembabs231:
Please house, how do I get to this address from marina, Bishop Aboyade Cole Street, VI, Lagos.
From Marina, enter a bus going to Eko hotel Roundabout or V. I or even Adeola Odeku, when you get to V. I, take a Keke to Aboyade Cole.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Nobody: 8:56am On May 21, 2018
LeadHire Limited on behalf of her client is hiring qualified personnels for the following positions:

1. Card Engineer
Proficient in CADSRC
Detail in both civil & structural elements e.g road, building, drainages, concrete, steel etc
Autocad civil 3D
Minimum of 5years experience in oil & gas design detailing

2. Senior Structural Engineers
Candidates with a minimum of 5-10 years experience.
Autocad
Autodesk Revit Structure
Stad.pro
SARS
Any other structural software
Experience in design, oil & gas, familiar with basic engineering tools
Ability to design shoreline protection & pile design

3. Senior Civil Engineer
Autocad
Autocad civil cad 3D
Revit
Ability to design civil structure e.g roads, drainages, retaining walls etc

4. DCC- Document Control
Proficient in microsoft offices e.g ms word, excel
3-5years experience
Must have working experience as a Document control for projects.
Ability to generate document number & code

Educational qualification:

BSC Holders in Civil Engineering or relevant fields.
Must understand and can read engineering drawings.

Candidates must be residents in Lekki and environs.

Qualified canidates should send CV's and Portfolio using the desired position as subject of the mail to jobs@leadhire.com.ng
I’m looking a vibrant girl/lady who is dedicated to working and growing a business, in the sole-owner of My logistics company, I’ll relinquish 10-20 of the Business to her?she becomes my partner in Business, pls be approachable and punctual, I don’t want time wasters.
Send your C.V’s to my email, desmondomonode@icloud.com, I’ll review your messages on twitter and emails over the weekend thanks.
IT Horizons is looking for capable hands to fill the following positions
Application Engineer:
Job Role: Application Engineer

Primary Skills
jQuery, Angular 2/4, Bootstrap, React, c#, ASP.Net (MVC), SQL Server 2012.

Position: Dot NET Developer

Required Skills
• Experience with JavaScript full stack and .NET/SQL development with deep knowledge of .NET architecture.
• 2 to 4 years of Experience in developing Web Applications.
• Experience with a broad range of technologies including C#, MVC framework, Angular, Web API, JS Frameworks, Entity Framework, T-SQL, HTML5, CSS3, JSON, ASP.Net, AJAX, HTML, JavaScript, IIS, REST, SOAP
• Ability to work with a team
• Great written and verbal communication skills

Education and Experience
• Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, or related field is required.

System Engineer:
Job Description:
 Deploying and supporting Microsoft SharePoint Server, and Application packages to enterprise clients,

 Three to Four years of Experience in developing/implementing Microsoft solution on cloud Azure

 Customizes SharePoint site for company purposes.

 Designs and implements Advanced SharePoint solutions for clients.

 Manages SharePoint implementations from initial installation to maintenance and further custom design

 Design of client’s Cloud environments with a focus on Azure.

 Undertake customer delivery engagements related to cloud architecture with a specific focus on Azure and Cloud Migrations.

 Provide leadership in infrastructure migration methodologies and techniques including mass application movements into the cloud

Education and Experience
• Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, or related field is required.
• Previous experience working with SharePoint, Office 365 is COMPULSORY.
• MCSA, Cloud Platform is an added advantage
• Proven track record of successful implementations of SharePoint online in an enterprise environment.
• An effective team member with the ability to meet targets under constraints, a strong ability to grasp new concepts with ease, excellent presentation skills, an effective communicator - both verbal and written.
Send your cv to hr@ithorizonsng.com. Application closes 21st May 2018. Only shortlisted candidate would be contacted
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Nobody: 8:57am On May 21, 2018
ESTATE SURVEYOR NEEDED
An Apapa base Real Estate firm needs to hire an Estate Surveyor who is familiar with the island survey and coverage.
3 to 5 years experience
• Residents of APAPA, ORILE, MILE 2 or anywhere within this axis will be highly considered.
CVs can be sent to My360career1@gmail.com
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Nobody: 8:57am On May 21, 2018
Orange Groups Limited is recruiting for a Microbiologist .The requirements are First Degree in Microbiology with a minimum of second class upper and at least 3 years working experience in a Microbiology Laboratory. The candidates should be able to;
1. Carry out air monitoring and analysis
2. Analysis of microbial for water, raw material and product etc
If you are interested, kindly send resume to recruitment@orangegroups.com using the job role as the subject matter. Multiple application is prohibited. Deadline for submission of resume is 15th June, 2018
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Nobody: 8:58am On May 21, 2018
We are recruiting to fill the position below:

Job Title: Inventory Control Clerk - Medical Warehousing

Locations: Abuja and Lagos
Contract Start Date: October, 2018.
Duration: 5 years

About the Role
Crown Agents are pleased to be recruiting Inventory Control Clerks to support the Operations of the Abuja Premier Medical Warehouse and Lagos Federal Central Medical Warehouse.
The overall project includes:
Managing reception, dispatch, stacking, packing-for-shipping of commodities at the warehouses
Providing storage, inventory management and other value-added services to facility users
Carrying out repairs and maintenance on the warehouse infrastructure and assets in line with good industry practices
As an Inventory Control Clerk, you will support the project by:
Warehouse Management Software
Records management.
About you
As an Inventory Control Clerk you will possess the following qualifications and experience;
HND in a related discipline (Logistics, Warehousing, Supply Chain Management)
At least 5 years of experience in warehousing and inventory management
About What's on Offer
Crown Agents offers a competitive benefits package.
Additional information
This role is subject to successful bid
Application Closing Date
27th May, 2018.

How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
http://www.crownagents.com/jobs/current-vacancies/detail?jobId=174&jobTitle=Inventory%20Control%20Clerk%20-%20Medical%20Warehousing

Note: In your application, please state your willingness to work in both Abuja and Lagos and your payment expectations.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by CruzJoe(m): 10:41am On May 21, 2018
RECRUITMENT RECRUITMENT RECRUITMENT

Argon Plus Security Technologies Limited is recruiting for both male and female,LAGOS RESIDENTS.

1: Security Coordinator

Slot: 3

Requirements:

Candidates must possess a minimum of B.Sc, 8 years experience in security, Security certification is an added advantage and he/she must not be older than 50years as at December 31st, 2018.

Minimum Salary
70,000naira per month

2: Security Supervisor

Slot: 6

Requirements:

Candidates must possess a minimum of OND with 2 years security experience, height male 5ft 8inches female 5ft 7inches and Must not be older than 40 years as at December 31st, 2018.

Minimum Salary
70,000naira per month

3: Patrol Supervisor

Requirements:

Candidates must possess a minimum of OND with 2 years security experience, height male 5ft 8inches female 5ft 7inches and Must not be older than 40 years as at December 31st, 2018.

Minimum Salary
70,000naira per month

4: Control Room Supervisor

Requirements:

Minimum Salary
70,000naira per month

5: Security Operative

Slot: 500

Requirements:

Candidates must possess a minimum of SSCE, height male 5ft 8inches female 5ft 7inches and must not be older than 35 years as at December 31st, 2018.

Minimum Salary
70,000naira per month

6: Patrol Driver

Requirements:

Candidates must possess a minimum of SSCE, 5years driving experience with a valid Drivers license and must not be older than 35years as at December 31st, 2018.

How to Apply:

Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: careers@argonsecurity.com.ng stating position/Location applied for as Email Subject e.g Security Coordinator/Lagos with accurate height.

Minimum Salary
70,000naira per month

Application closes on 10th June
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Salas4oru(m): 11:01am On May 21, 2018
giftlygifted:
I’m looking a vibrant girl/lady who is dedicated to working and growing a business, in the sole-owner of My logistics company, I’ll relinquish 10-20 of the Business to her?she becomes my partner in Business, pls be approachable and punctual, I don’t want time wasters.
Send your C.V’s to my email, desmondomonode@icloud.com, I’ll review your messages on twitter and emails over the weekend thanks.
Location?
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by mistarsam(m): 3:28pm On May 21, 2018
giftlygifted:
IT Horizons is looking for capable hands to fill the following positions
Application Engineer:
Job Role: Application Engineer

Primary Skills
jQuery, Angular 2/4, Bootstrap, React, c#, ASP.Net (MVC), SQL Server 2012.

Position: Dot NET Developer

Required Skills
• Experience with JavaScript full stack and .NET/SQL development with deep knowledge of .NET architecture.
• 2 to 4 years of Experience in developing Web Applications.
• Experience with a broad range of technologies including C#, MVC framework, Angular, Web API, JS Frameworks, Entity Framework, T-SQL, HTML5, CSS3, JSON, ASP.Net, AJAX, HTML, JavaScript, IIS, REST, SOAP
• Ability to work with a team
• Great written and verbal communication skills

Education and Experience

System Engineer:
Job Description:
 Deploying and supporting Microsoft SharePoint Server, and Application packages to enterprise clients,

 Three to Four years of Experience in developing/implementing Microsoft solution on cloud Azure

 Customizes SharePoint site for company purposes.

 Designs and implements Advanced SharePoint solutions for clients.

 Manages SharePoint implementations from initial installation to maintenance and further custom design

 Design of client’s Cloud environments with a focus on Azure.

 Undertake customer delivery engagements related to cloud architecture with a specific focus on Azure and Cloud Migrations.

 Provide leadership in infrastructure migration methodologies and techniques including mass application movements into the cloud

Education and Experience
• Previous experience working with SharePoint, Office 365 is COMPULSORY.
• MCSA, Cloud Platform is an added advantage
• Proven track record of successful implementations of SharePoint online in an enterprise environment.
• An effective team member with the ability to meet targets under constraints, a strong ability to grasp new concepts with ease, excellent presentation skills, an effective communicator - both verbal and written.
Send your cv to hr@ithorizonsng.com. Application closes 21st May 2018. Only shortlisted candidate would be contacted
Good afternoon. I'm a graduate of Agriculture (Animal Science option). Do you have any vacancy related to my field? Preferred locations are: Lagos, Ogun and Oyo. Thanks.

2 Likes

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Amaezy: 8:18am On May 22, 2018
Please house, who has a room in a flat to rent out around ketu, surulere, yaba or its environs. Please I am interested and it's very urgent, I am a female. You can reach me on 09059649619. Thanks

3 Likes

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by cheerybloom(f): 11:07am On May 23, 2018
A Reputable company in Port Harcourt is hiring for the following positions below;

1. Cook.
2. Steward.
3. House Keeper.
4. Laundry Personnel.
5. Camp Boss.

Requirement- Seafarers Documents i.e intl passport, Yellow card, Discharge booklet, NIMASA REG/SID, STCW, Medical certs, BOSIET/HUET etc.

Please only those who have the documents listed above and more should send their cvs to hrm@georgiascatering.com, hr-admin@georgiascatering.com.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Pojomojo: 11:29am On May 23, 2018
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Customer Service Officer
Job Description
Sales of the company’s products.
Qualification
Minimum of OND qualification.

How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications and CV’s to: cokolie@lawunioninsurance.com using the JOB CODE LUCKOO11 as the subject of the mail.

Application Deadline 5th June, 2018.

Note: If you are not resident in Lagos, don’t apply for the job.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Nobody: 12:47pm On May 23, 2018
Juliches:
Please someone should help I seriously need a job at Awka,Anambra State to be precise or any Plc I can go drop my CV.. Or any outsourcing firm recruiting for sout
heast esp banks or any ... Please help a frd

I stay in Awka and seriously job hunting too...Sent you an email.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Nobody: 10:08pm On May 23, 2018
An indigenous E&P client has two openings for Drilling Engineer Position and Well Completions Engineer, Qualified candidates that is available on short notice is preferred. Contract is renewable annually. Please reach me on helen.ukandu@wtsenergy.com

We have opening for a Crew Manager, knowledge of vessel management, HR and the Maritime industry is required. This role is a long-term contract role renewable annually open to Nigerians only. Qualified candidates can share their CVs with me through helen.ukandu@wtsenergy.com
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by ndwork: 11:20pm On May 23, 2018
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Chrisjane(f): 6:55am On May 24, 2018
Job Title: Admin/Finance Officer
Reports to: Group Chief Business Development Officer
Job Brief:
We are seeking to recruit a reliable and competent Admin/Finance Officer to plan & direct all administrative, financial and operational activities for the Group by providing executive and administrative support to the Group Chief Business Development Office.
Job Responsibilities
• Planning and monitoring of all Group business activities
• Provides oversight and guidance to all Group projects through timely status reports
• Scope, plan and execute multiple, often quick-turnaround projects
• Demonstrates expertise in a variety of the field's concepts, practices, and procedures.
• Leads and directs the work of all subsidiaries.
• Coordination/orchestration of projects or commitments by ensuring alignment among disparate stakeholders
• Develop draft communication on behalf of the GCBDO and/or research in support of recommendations
• Ability to prepare reports, proposals, policies and procedures
• Ensure meeting aims are realistic, preparation is proper and GCBDO is well-prepared
• Proactive identification of issues that could impact the successful execution of the GCBDO’s commitments and suggestion of mitigating approaches
• Support subsidiaries’ executive team’s communications with the GCBDO
• Attend meetings, capture major take-a ways, and work with executive team to ensure follow up while monitoring progress/achievement of next steps
• Represent the GCBDO in outside for a as required
• Develop & implement efficient system for gathering, collating and analyzing data
• Issues identification and management through strategic recommendations on better ways of improving the Group performance
• Transcribe, proofread and edit correspondence composed by the CBDO
• Maintain the GCBDO’s calendar
Requirements
• A good first degree in Business Administration or any related discipline is required
• Minimum of 6 years related experience in finance, mining, real estate, business strategy or consulting and Group business sector policy roles
• A minimum of student membership of ICAN or ACCA is required (Penultimate Stage)
• Firm strategic, analytical, financial & statistical analysis skill
• P /C personal productivity tools such as Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint etc.
Remuneration: N1,200,000 per annum.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV's to: sdhrrecruit@gmail.com using the job position as the subject of the mail.

1 Like

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Chrisjane(f): 7:02am On May 24, 2018
Job Title: Showroom (General) Manager
Job Brief:
Our client is looking for a results-driven manager to actively seek out and engage customer prospects and provide complete and appropriate solutions for every customer in order to boost top-line revenue growth, customer acquisition levels and profitability.
Responsibilities:
• Ensure excellent customer service at all times and resolution of customer complaints.
• Must ensure a smooth operation of the day to day activities of the Showroom.
• Identify research and analyse process problems, recommend changes, develop solutions with all concerned stakeholders.
• Motivate sales team to meet or exceed sale goals
• Maintains store staff by hiring, training, coaching, counselling, disciplining employees, planning, monitoring & appraising jobs.
• Maintenance of stock inventories.
• Identifying customer requirements by establishing a rapport with customers to understand service requirements.
• Ensure staff & customers are in a safe and clean environment.
• Secures merchandise by implementing security measures and systems.
• Assess overall company performance against objectives
• Ensure adherence to legal rules and guidelines
Requirements:
• Degree/HND in relevant discipline
• 3-5 years relevant experience
• Good communication skills
• Must be matured with very good marketing and people management skills.
• Excellent administrative, written and spoken communication skills
• The candidate must possess good managerial qualities and must be able to promote and uphold the brand standard
• Good knowledge of MS Word & MS Excel
Remuneration: N1,200,000-1,800,000 per annum
How to Apply:
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV's to: sdhrrecruit@gmail.com using the job position as the subject of the mail.
Application Closing Date
6th June, 2018
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Pelaiye2703(m): 8:07am On May 24, 2018
Please how legit is this coy?

Good Morning

You are hereby invited for an interview as detailed below;

Date: Thursay 24 May 2018
Time: 10:00am Prompt
Venue: 17, Sule Abuka Crescent, Behind GTBank, Opebi Road, Ikeja.

Job Title: Direct Sales Agent

Job Description
• Selling loans and all other bank’s products to customers
• Evaluating loan applications and documentations
• Identifying cross-selling opportunities
• Participating in company-wide market storms/strategies

Please come with an updated copy of your Cv and endeavor to be corporately dress.

Kindly acknowledge the receipt of this mail.

For More enquiries called 08179906254

Regard
Westfield Consulting
Please house kindly reply to know ASAP......Good morning to you all...
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by krystal101(f): 8:20am On May 24, 2018
giftlygifted:

Good morning ma'am. is it still open? Can I apply?
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by EZENDDIGBO(m): 8:41am On May 24, 2018
Pelaiye2703:
Please how legit is this coy?

Good Morning

You are hereby invited for an interview as detailed below;

Date: Thursay 24 May 2018
Time: 10:00am Prompt
Venue: 17, Sule Abuka Crescent, Behind GTBank, Opebi Road, Ikeja.

Job Title: Direct Sales Agent

Job Description
• Selling loans and all other bank’s products to customers
• Evaluating loan applications and documentations
• Identifying cross-selling opportunities
• Participating in company-wide market storms/strategies

Please come with an updated copy of your Cv and endeavor to be corporately dress.

Kindly acknowledge the receipt of this mail.

For More enquiries called 08179906254

Regard
Westfield Consulting
Please house kindly reply to know ASAP......Good morning to you all...
they are time and transport fare waster. once you passed the first stage, they will send you to the financial institution at island for another interview. after the interviewing 15/12 people you won't hear from them again. the next thing you will see is another advert for the same interview you just applied for. I and my friend that exchange numbers with others, none of us got the job. they're recruiting for page microfinance bank at Ikoyi.

nevertheless, I'm not saying you shouldn't honour their invitation, please do and prove me wrong cos we're more than 12 that applies for the job and none was call till date.

1 Like

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by paulovirih: 10:18am On May 24, 2018
Urgently Needed: Graduate Trainee Veterinary Doctor needed at Kennel Pride Nigeria, Lagos Office. Send CV to jobs@kennelpride.com
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by cheerybloom(f): 10:35am On May 24, 2018
A Reputable company in Port Harcourt is hiring for the following positions below;

1. QHSE- (Experience in a catering company is required for this position.)
2. Procurement Lead.
3. Accounts Assistant

Relevant certifications and experience is required

send cvs to hrm@georgiascatering.com, hr-admin@georgiascatering.com.

2 Likes

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Pelaiye2703(m): 10:41am On May 24, 2018
EZENDDIGBO:
they are time and transport fare waster. once you passed the first stage, they will send you to the financial institution at island for another interview. after the interviewing 15/12 people you won't hear from them again. the next thing you will see is another advert for the same interview you just applied for. I and my friend that exchange numbers with others, none of us got the job. they're recruiting for page microfinance bank at Ikoyi.
nevertheless, I'm not saying you shouldn't honour their invitation, please do and prove me wrong cos we're more than 12 that applies for the job and none was call till date.

Thanks for kind and cautious contribution.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Nobody: 11:31am On May 24, 2018
I have been serving on recruitment panels lately, I will like to share a simple list of “dos and donts”. I hope prospective candidates find it useful

Apply for a position clearly, no ambiguity. If the advertised opening is procurement ensure it’s clearly stated in your application, not Admin Manager

Don’t leave unexplained gaps in your CV. What were you doing between 2008-2011? “I was at home ”Doing what ? “Doing nothing” If you left a job in 2008 and resumed in 2011, find an internship, sell at a kiosk or Bukka, so that it won’t be hard to find an explanation.

Dress well. Dress the part. Don’t over dress or under dress. Dress smartly. If you dress like Ebuka at Banky W’s wedding for a Finance role, trust deficit antennas in the minds of the panelists will shoot up...

It is important to get qualifications and certifications, gives an added advantage/edge-even associate qualifications

Unless absolutely necessary don’t apply for a job above or below your experience

Leave your linguistic or physical mannerisms at home. At best reduce them

Have a documentary evidence of change of name or date of birth, to avoid stories that touch. Personal Identity is integral is important

Can we solve once and for all this issue of “My name is...” “My names are...” The big English is because the verb is conjugated for a plural noun phrase but the noun phrase is singular. In short how many of you are in you ehn?

Be coherent, less nervous, ensure your narration flows

Don’t use your current official email to apply for jobs EG UcheBalaAde@inogetsense.org preferably use your personal email EG
Oversabi@Gmail.com

“Tell us about yourself” This seemingly simple question ends up being the hardest sometimes. Practice this, stick to the facts and relevant parts of your personal history and experience. It should be precise, don’t overhype like a hype man a Quillox

Hope you find these few points useful, thank you.

-End-

Ramadan Kareem

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Nobody: 11:58am On May 24, 2018
gracias Amigo
pcjuvy:
I have been serving on recruitment panels lately, I will like to share a simple list of “dos and donts”. I hope prospective candidates find it useful

Apply for a position clearly, no ambiguity. If the advertised opening is procurement ensure it’s clearly stated in your application, not Admin Manager

Don’t leave unexplained gaps in your CV. What were you doing between 2008-2011? “I was at home ”Doing what ? “Doing nothing” If you left a job in 2008 and resumed in 2011, find an internship, sell at a kiosk or Bukka, so that it won’t be hard to find an explanation.

Dress well. Dress the part. Don’t over dress or under dress. Dress smartly. If you dress like Ebuka at Banky W’s wedding for a Finance role, trust deficit antennas in the minds of the panelists will shoot up...

It is important to get qualifications and certifications, gives an added advantage/edge-even associate qualifications

Unless absolutely necessary don’t apply for a job above or below your experience

Leave your linguistic or physical mannerisms at home. At best reduce them

Have a documentary evidence of change of name or date of birth, to avoid stories that touch. Personal Identity is integral is important

Can we solve once and for all this issue of “My name is...” “My names are...” The big English is because the verb is conjugated for a plural noun phrase but the noun phrase is singular. In short how many of you are in you ehn?

Be coherent, less nervous, ensure your narration flows

Don’t use your current official email to apply for jobs EG UcheBalaAde@inogetsense.org preferably use your personal email EG
Oversabi@Gmail.com

“Tell us about yourself” This seemingly simple question ends up being the hardest sometimes. Practice this, stick to the facts and relevant parts of your personal history and experience. It should be precise, don’t overhype like a hype man a Quillox

Hope you find these few points useful, thank you.

-End-

Ramadan Kareem

1 Like

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Nobody: 11:59am On May 24, 2018
Yes.
krystal101:

Good morning ma'am. is it still open? Can I apply?
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by ndwork: 12:00pm On May 24, 2018

(1) (2) (3) ... (733) (734) (735) (736) (737) (738) (739) ... (890) (Reply)

Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job / Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.