Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,818 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:54 AM

Updated-New Job Vacancies - Jobs/Vacancies (76) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Updated-New Job Vacancies (2833305 Views)

Updated - New Job Vacancies / Updated - New Job Vacancies / Got A New Job January 3rd After So Many Months Of Searching In 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (73) (74) (75) (76) (77) (78) (79) ... (890) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by tpalan(m): 2:45pm On May 18, 2016
makkosky:
Dear Applicant,

Further to your application for the position of Business Operations Assistant with Folk Food Nigeria, we would be delighted if you could attend an interview on.......... May 2016.

To be held XXXXXX, Naiper Gardens Estate (just before VGC roundabout), Lekki Lagos at 6:00pm.

Punctuality is essential.

Kindly come along with all necessary documents that support your CV as well as 2 passport pictures and a mode of identification (Drivers Licence, International Passport or National ID card).

You will receive an accompanying text message which you are expected to show the security at the Main Gate in order to be admitted in.

If you have any questions, kindly send us an email or call us on...........

Thank you for your interest in Folk Food Nigeria.

We look forward to meeting you.
********×***************

--
Warm Regards,

Folk Food | Human Resources
careers@folkfoodng.com

I have search the name and I can't find anything about the organisation.... Though I applied on Tuesday through one of the thread in Nairaland job section.....
How can interview hold 6pm on island.....

Pls help if u have positive suggestions.
Thanks

It's Okay inasmuch as the address is located in a open area.

I have interviewed 7pm and 8pm before

Even on a particular day 10am in Abuja and 7pm in Lagos.

So do your check well. And plan to attend.

Cheers
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by fashoo2010(m): 2:59pm On May 18, 2016
Hello everyone, pls I applied for the position of Quality control officer with PETRONOMICS LIMITED on behalf of their client. I got an invite this afternoon to come for interview on friday at 12A,Mabinuori Dawodu, Gbagada Estate phase 1 (by charlie boy bus stop).

My questions are:

1.Pls does anyone know the company they recruit on behalf?
2. The mode of interview without test.
3. Are their interview worth going?
4. How to locate the address from oshodi.

I will appreciate if someone DAT know about them should lead me tru. Where I stay is far,I want to know b4 embarking on the journey.

Thanks and God bless
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by debbie(f): 3:53pm On May 18, 2016
You ask too many questions at the same time...my advice ,if you feel you can make it then give it a try.But remember you are not the only applicant .cheers
fashoo2010:
Hello everyone, pls I applied for the position of Quality control officer with PETRONOMICS LIMITED on behalf of their client. I got an invite this afternoon to come for interview on friday at 12A,Mabinuori Dawodu, Gbagada Estate phase 1 (by charlie boy bus stop).

My questions are:

I will appreciate if someone DAT know about them should lead me tru. Where I stay is far,I want to know b4 embarking on the journey.

Thanks and God bless

2 Likes

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by jcflex(m): 3:59pm On May 18, 2016
fashoo2010:

My questions are:

Thanks and God bless

Petronomics, i guess the company they are recruit for will be one of the oil depot within or outside lagos

yes the interview is worth going.

from oshodi, board a bus going to Gbagada new garage, drop at the said b.stop.
dnt cross, just ask for the street once you alight from the bus, the street is trek able from the b.stop

i once attend a training on Facility Management with petronomics two years ago.

they work mostly for the oil depot

http://thepetronomics.com

2 Likes

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by debbie(f): 3:59pm On May 18, 2016
co-educational Christian school in Ikorodu axis of Lagos State, is looking for seasoned and qualified personnel for the vacant position below:

Position: Electrical Electronic Engineer

Image result for job

Requirement

Candidates should possess relevant qualification.

Application Closing Date
1st June, 2016

Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their applications and CV's in Microsoft Word format to: yemiadenuga@yahoo.com
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Shakiratemma(f): 3:59pm On May 18, 2016
Miss Debbie, can u pls update jobs 4 SSCE holders as well.. .tanks
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Nobody: 5:21pm On May 18, 2016
Good evening to you all, I got an invite for interview from adron homes this evening,I wanna know if anyone here has done the interview before?,pls.help a brother with little details.thanx in advance
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by debbie(f): 6:14pm On May 18, 2016
A Multi-disciplinary Engineering Consultancy Firm, Vacancies For Electrical Engineers
Posted: 18/May/2016

A multi-disciplinary Engineering Consultancy firm with activities covering water supply, transportation, electric power generation, transmission and distribution, among others.

As a result of expansion in our activities, we require top flight candidates to fill the position below:

Position: Electrical Engineer

Image result for job

Requirements

Interested applicants must, in addition to a good degree from a recognized institution, have a minimum of 5 (five) years post NYSC relevant experience in any of the following areas: Water Supply, Roads, Building Services, Electric Power Generation,Transmission and Distribution.
Furthermore, they must be willing to work in any part or Nigeria

Application Closing Date
1st June, 2016.

How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their applications and CV's to:
The Advertiser,
P.O. Box 22140
U.I. Post Office,
Ibadan,
Oyo State.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by pacesetter042(m): 10:13pm On May 18, 2016
Aeti Power Systems and Controls Limited - Due to the liberalization and expansion of the Power sector and the need to build technical capacity in a rapidly expanding industry,
AETI has extended its professional services, Education, Technical training, Consulting, Power projects, Outsourcing and Recruitment to the power sector. It has accordingly, incorporated AETI Power Systems and Controls Limited to undertake these projects.

Aeti Power Systems and Controls Limited is recruiting to fill the position below:

Job Title: Facility Maintenance Officer
Job Descriptions
Managing building maintenance activities
Coordinating cleaning, catering and parking services
Organizing security and general administrative services
Ensuring that facilities meet government regulations and environmental, health and security standards
Advising on energy efficiency and cost-effectiveness
Provides planning, programming, engineering, work request control, work execution and management support required to provide all facilities maintenance activities
Oversees the reporting of all equipment (both critical and non-critical)
Planning and overseeing building work/renovation
Conducts Preventative Maintenance and ancillary repair on all critical infrastructure
Qualifications
B.SC/HND in Estate Management or Electrical/Mechanical Engineering
Minimum of 5 years relevant experience
Excellent written and oral interpersonal communication skills
Ability to communicate effectively with a wide variety of site personnel, including engineering, operations staff, site leadership team
Must have good computer skills and be proficient with MS Office tool suite

Job Title: Business Development Manager
Summary of Job Function
Meeting and exceeding the company sales targets
Researching Increase the company cliental base
Managing and retaining existing clients
Developing new channels of business
Follow-up on clients to secure and seal deals
Managing relationship with the company’s client
Key Responsibilities
Draw up comprehensive marketing plans for the company’s services
Direct and co- ordinate activities involving sales of the company Products
Confer or consult with Department head to plan advertising services and to secure information on clients needs and customer specification
Exploitation and Exploration of new Markets.
Review operational records and reports to project sales.
Assess Marketing potential of new and existing Clients.
Monitor customer preferences to determine focus of sales efforts.
Prepare sales budget and approve departmental budget expenditure
Develop appropriate follow-up programs to ensure success of proposals submitted.
Generate training mandates from clients.
Make presentations, and modifications on processes, to guarantee more efficient service delivery for maintaining client relationship
Prepare and submit weekly marketing plans and reports of achievements
Prepare monthly marketing reports and submit to HOP
Qualification
B.Sc/B.Eng/HND in Engineering especially electrical engineering or power related discipline
Minimum of 5 years experience in sales/business development
MBA will be added advantage
Job Skills:
Ability to work under pressure and tight reporting schedule.
Good interpersonal skills with ability to work effectively in a team.
Integrity and transparent honesty.
Excellent oral and written communication skills.
Self motivated and target oriented.
Initiative
Multi-tasking capability
Ability to think out side the box
Ability to relate to other cultures, values and norms

Job Title: Bursar/Accountant
Summary of Job Function
Responsible for keeping proper financial records of company and ensure maintenance and adherence of the Recommended Accounting procedures and processes.
Key Responsibilities
Preparation and monitoring of budgets
Keeping Accounting/Financial records
Banking Activities (Opening of accounts, reconciliation)
Settlement of vendors payments
Income/Receipt coordination/monitoring
Asset record keeping
Carry out cost accounting functions
Payroll Administration
Liaison with auditors and other statutory bodies (i.e State and Federal tax authorities)
Prepare weekly and monthly accounting reports
Provide logistics support to other departments
Carry out stock taking in collaboration with Admin. Dept.
Responsible for Pension Fund Administration
Any other duty as may be assigned by management
Qualifications
B.Sc/HND/ND (Accounting or other related disciplines)
Candidate must be (ICAN, ACCA or its equivalent) certified
Minimum of 5 years relevant experience
Job Skills:
Financial Management skills
Ability to deliver reports on time
Good knowledge of Accounting Software

How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV's to: recruitment@aetipowersystems.com use the position Job Title must be use as the subject.

Application Deadline  31st May, 2016.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by pacesetter042(m): 10:15pm On May 18, 2016
Conserveria Africana Ltd. Nigeria is a fast growing, well established FMCG food company located at Ota. We are a multinational FMCG company, makers of popular brands like Jago Instant Full Cream Milk Powder, Jago Sweetened Condensed Filled Milk,  and Gino brands of Tin Tomato, Baked Beans, Sweet corn, Marrow fat peas, Curry, Matches, Mayonnaise, etc
Conserveria Africana Ltd. seeks suitable candidates for employment as part of our business expansion project.

Job Title:  Quality Assurance Manager
JOB OBJECTIVES
• Coordinate the activities in the In-Line Laboratory so as to ensure precise and timely analysis of products on-line and give feedback to appropriate plants in order to guarantee first time quality (FTQ).
• Set up a functional in-line laboratory in each processing plant.
RESPONSIBILITIES
• Co-ordinate all activities of the in-line Quality Control laboratory.
• Establish, in collaboration with the Manufacturing Managers, key quality parameters at startup of processing operations.
• Organize organoleptic assessment of all products for the purpose of correction of deviations on line and release for filling for all the shifts.
• Evaluate the performance of all the filling machines through regular determination of the dispersion due to the product on the entire filling lines (instant machine test & others inclusive).
• Ensure prompt feedback to the Line Operators on quality deviations for corrective actions during processing operations in all the plants in the factory.
• Prepare daily net weight update for Management information & decision.
• Prepare weekly trend analysis on key quality parameters for circulation to the Manufacturing Managers and Management.
• Maintain a regular periodic Internal Control Plan (ICP) for all the rapid in-line instruments to guarantee reliability in analysis, guarantee quality of products and enhance first time release of products.
• Liaise with QA to ensure regular calibration of all in-line rapid measuring instruments and their correlation with the reference instruments.
• Train and supervise subordinates on the use of new rapid equipment, maintain good laboratory practices and discipline.
• Set up and maintain a functional in-line laboratory in each plant in the factory (long term).
• Maintain a safe working environment.
• Ensure that necessary safety kits are in place and put to use especially in areas involving the use of chemicals in all processing lines.
JOB QUALIFICATIONS
A minimum of first degree or its equivalent in Food Technology, Biochemistry, Industrial Chemistry, or related disciplines (MSc/MBA is an added advantage)
· 5-8 years working experience in a bouillion cube packaging industry.

Job Title:   Operations Manager
JOB OBJECTIVES
•Supervise the production process.
•Be in charge of materials logistics (full mass, packaging materials and, finished goods transfers).
•He/She will ensure Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP) is maintained.
RESPONSIBILITIES
• Supervise operations activities to achieve planned production quantity, product quality, and low cost of production.
• Ensure constant supply of quantity & quality mass for pressing & wrapping activities.
• Follow up with Quality Assurance team for product release status.
• Ensure constant supply of packaging materials to the plant.
• Observation of material usages, variances & recommend immediate action plans to management.
• Maintain high level of GMP and 5S in the plants.
• Ensure a very high level of hygiene is maintained in the plant.
• Participate actively in the Accident Prevention Programmes by ensuring and creating high safety awareness towards people and providing solutions to defective equipment in the areas of responsibilities.
• Stimulate good social climate among all team members company-wise.
• Ensure good staff organization in the plant.
• Ensure staff on annual leave is provided with a suitable relief officer.
• Identify and propose suitable training for members of staff.
• Carry out other jobs that may be assigned.
QUALIFICATIONS
· A minimum of first degree or its equivalent in Engineering.
· 5-8 years' similar working experience in a reputable bouillion cube packaging company.

Job Title:  Production Supervisor
JOB OBJECTIVES
• Ensure control of materials in process
• Ensure proper machine operation
• Ensure proper supervision of operators and packers.
RESPONSIBILITIES
• Receive job order for the day’s operation process from the Production Coordinator.
• Ensure that the appropriate requisitions viz rolls of laminate, empty cartons, transparent adhesive tapes, e.t.c. are made and received.
• Ensure machine parameters are calibrated weekly and set for quality production.
• Ensure that machine faults are rectified immediately by liaising with the Maintenance Supervisor so as to minimize production down-time.
• Ensure raw materials (viz laminates, cartons, e.t.c.) loses are minimized and do not exceed 0.5% in each case.
• Ensure production of high quality product without defect at all times.
• Ensure all production safety control measures are effective and report non-functional control measures to the Production Coordinator.
• Ensure all production personnel comply with the company general rules and GMP.
• Ensure strict adherence to the Standard Operating Procedures for all production processes.
• Ensure accurate stacking and dispatch of finished goods to Finished Goods/Stores department.
• Update the necessary production records.
• Maintain good hygiene for all work areas at all time.
QUALIFICATION
· OND/HND in Food Technology.
· 3-5 years working experience in a bouillion cube packaging company.

Job Title:  Machine Operators - Bouillion Cube Pressing and Wrapping
JOB OBJECTIVES
The Machine Operators' job objective is to operate and maintain the Bouillion Cube Pressing and Wrapping machines.
RESPONSIBILITIES
• Operation of the indicated machines to achieve planned production quantity, products quality (net weight and good wrapping of products), and low cost of production (packaging materials and products waste minimization)
• Ensure good monitoring of the machines to achieve good maintenance/performance of the production lines.
• Attend to basic problems on the production lines.
• Ensure a good hygiene level is maintained on the production lines throughout the shift.
• Carryout cleaning tasks according to schedule and procedures.
• Use machines and tools efficiently.
• Practise 5S and GMP at all times.
• Ensure no badly wrapped or unwrapped product is left unattended.
• Make use of and protect safety equipment.
• Ensure safe working conditions at all times according to safety guidelines and the use of good initiative.
• Ensure full teamwork with other operators at all times.
• Make proper handover to the in-coming shift in order to achieve smooth operations at all times.
• Follow general guidelines and procedures implemented at each key area of production.
• Keep proper records/reports of all events viz machine cards, accident forms, and damages for necessary action plan.
• Be accountable for the tools and equipment used for operation.
• Carryout other jobs that may be assigned according to the hierarchy.
QUALIFICATION
· OND in any relevant discipline.
· 3-5 years working experience on processing equipment.

Job Title:  Blending Machine Operators
JOB OBJECTIVES
The Blending Machine Operators' job objective is to handle pre-mix and mass mixing machine operations.
RESPONSIBILITIES
• Operation of indicated machines to achieve planned production quantity, products quality (correct product mixing according to recipe and instructions), and low cost of production (materials waste minimization - mass, colorants, ingredients, etc.)
• Ensure good monitoring of the blending machines (mixer, fat melting, colorant, etc.) to achieve a good maintenance/performance.
• Attend to basic problems on the machine.
• Maintain good hygiene level of the line throughout the shift.
• Carryout cleaning tasks according to schedule and procedures.
• Use machines and tools efficiently.
• Practise 5S and GMP at all times.
• Ensure no product is left unattended on the floor and mixing platform.
• Ensure safe working conditions at all times according to safety guidelines and the use of good initiative.
• Ensure full teamwork with other operators at all times.
• Make proper hand over to the incoming shift in order to achieve smooth operations at all times.
• Follow general guidelines and procedures implemented at each key area of production.
• Keep proper records/reports of all events viz machine cards, accident forms, and damages for necessary action plan.
• Be accountable for the tools and equipment used for operation.
• Carryout other jobs that may be assigned according to the hierarchy.
 QUALIFICATION
· OND in Mechanical/Electrical Engineering.
· 3-5 years working experience in a Bouillion Cube Packaging Company.

Job Title:  Maintenance Technicians
JOB OBJECTIVES
The Maintenance Technicians job objective is to ensure efficient operation of the production machines and production of good quality products while observing Good Manufacturing Practice, safety rules, and maintenance of good housekeeping (Hygiene).
RESPONSIBILITIES
•Ensure effective and efficient running of the Pressing & Wrapping production lines he is assigned to during his shift.
•As part of the team, assist colleagues whose production lines are problematic in order to get the overall result of the room to the optimum level.
•Ensure the production lines produce excellent product quality including good wrapping and sealing of cubes and attainment of the target cube net weight.
•Monitor and control to the barest minimum product rework generation.
•Maintain Good Manufacturing Practice and hygiene on the production floor and plant.
•Follow the ‘Procedure for Downtime Reporting’.
•Record all machine event occurrences (Machine Stoppages, Net Weight, Counting, etc.) during production process on the machine card.
•Participate in periodic stock taking as required.
•Report all injuries and accident to the management Team.
•Carryout levels I and II maintenance operations.
QUALIFICATION
· OND in Electrical or Mechanical Engineering.
· 3-5 years relevant working experience.

REMUNERATION
Salary is competitive and it is in line with industry standard

HOW TO APPLY
Applicants who meet the requirements should send their detailed C.V. to snlmpjobs@sosaconigeria.com (indicating the desired position) latest June 30, 2016
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by emmanuelbrown26: 10:38pm On May 18, 2016
Adewunmismith:
Good evening to you all, I got an invite for interview from adron homes this evening,I wanna know if anyone here has done the interview before?,pls.help a brother with little details.thanx in advance
bro i got same sms but they didn't specify the role, so wats ur position
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by djkmz: 11:24pm On May 18, 2016
Hello house, I got an offer from one of the adverts posted on this thread 2 months ago. I went for the interview last month and I was opportune to receive an offer, all glory to God. I resumed last week.

I've been a silent follower here and I just had to do this to appreciate and encourage the posters, majorly debbie and occ550 and others too for their efforts, you are doing a great job. I also wish to encourage the hopefuls here.....; KeeP PushinG! The door will open one day, it might not be THE DOOR you desire, but it will be the door that leads to it. never lose hope.

shalom.

48 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by spicyuzo(m): 11:43pm On May 18, 2016
djkmz:
Hello house, I got an offer from one of the adverts posted on this thread 2 months ago. I went for the interview last month and I was opportune to receive an offer, all glory to God. I resumed last week.

I've been a silent follower here and I just had to do this to appreciate and encourage the posters, majorly debbie and occ550 and others too for their efforts, you are doing a great job. I also wish to encourage the hopefuls here.....; KeeP PushinG! The door will open one day, it might not be THE DOOR you desire, but it will be the door that leads to it. never lose hope.

shalom.

Before this month runs out, I shall share same testimony, I don't know how, or even who will employ my services....but I simply believe by faith....

Congratulations......
Kudos to Debbie and occ550......Chukwu gbaa unu ume na olu oma unu na aru ebeaa...

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Nobody: 11:46pm On May 18, 2016
Sunnypar:
There are 5 openings to fill at Zerofinance Limited (An ecommerce company in Lagos, Nigeria). We need young, talented and highly motivated people to fill the following roles:
• Business to Business Manager
• Business to customer Manager
• Logistics and Operations coordinator
• Operations officer
• Customer service
Send your CV to jadesola.opawumi@zerofinance.com.ng
I got a job interview scheduled for friday May 20th for one of the above listed vacancies. Anybody got same?
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Bizzle2014(m): 2:12am On May 19, 2016
MrJohnAgbo:

I got a job interview scheduled for friday May 20th for one of the above listed vacancies. Anybody got same?

I got same invite as well but still weighing my options because I stay in Port Harcourt.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Snazguy(m): 3:00am On May 19, 2016
I got the same mail as well. Anybody should give us more insight about them. Is it a marketing job?
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Rhyah(f): 6:33am On May 19, 2016
https://pg.taleo.net/careersection/10000/jobdetail.ftl?lang=en&job=IME00000247[quote. author=kelvino41 post=45677923] MRS DEBBIE, A GOOD EVENING TO YOU. PLEASE, HOW'S THE GOING. I'M YET TO HERE FROM YOU BASED ON MY REQUEST OOO. IT'S BEEN OVER A WEEK NOW.

In need of a CUSTOMER CARE JOB, OR RELATED JOBS. SECOND CLASS LOWER GRADUATE. I'LL BE SERVING BY NOVEMBER. I RESIDE IN LAGOS STATE.. Studied BUSINESS MANAGEMENT
[/quote]

1 Like

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Rhyah(f): 6:51am On May 19, 2016

1 Like

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by debbie(f): 6:59am On May 19, 2016
Hello dear i am sorry i dont give jobs...i only post geniune vacancies here for the interest of job seekers.I advice you continue to check the thread,i may post jobs related to what you are looking for.
Please to all of us here i willl want to remind us that i am not an employer or a recruiter.
Cheers
Rhyah:
https://pg.taleo.net/careersection/10000/jobdetail.ftl?lang=en&job=IME00000247

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by PastorAji(m): 7:24am On May 19, 2016
debbie:
Hello dear i am sorry i dont give jobs...i only post geniune vacancies here for the interest of job seekers.I advice you continue to check the thread,i may post jobs related to what you are looking for.
Please to all of us here i willl want to remind us that i am not an employer or a recruiter.
Cheers
Aunty Debbie this is for you for breakfast
cc Occo50

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Rhyah(f): 7:29am On May 19, 2016
Hello Ma'am...Am very much aware that you don't give jobs and we appreciate the good work you're doing here to assist us job hunters. I only posted a link to something that might be of help to kelvino41 and then quoted him...guess that part didn't come out right...I look forward to my own testimony someday#HOPE

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Nobody: 8:36am On May 19, 2016
Hope its useful to someone

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by johndal: 8:37am On May 19, 2016
MrJohnAgbo:

I did too.someone should pls put us through.and how do one get to 32 lewis street lagos island from oshodi because the arena is not mentioned
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Joecares: 8:48am On May 19, 2016
tpalan:

It's Okay inasmuch as the address is located in a open area.

I have interviewed 7pm and 8pm before

Even on a particular day 10am in Abuja and 7pm in Lagos.

So do your check well. And plan to attend.

Cheers

Its disturbing wen ppl apply for jobs themselves and eventually gets invites for interviews and come here to ask if they are real or genuine. Look u were not forced to apply in the first place,why not make ur search b4 applying at all?dyu knw how many ppl sent their c.v's before you were picked outa dem? Asking if they are genuine after wen madam debie or oga eremy don post is not encouraging at all. Pls make ur search and research b4 u apply @ all not coming here to ask if they are real after getting the invitation. #myopiniontho#
Thank you

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by debbie(f): 9:26am On May 19, 2016
I am working on a brief to recruit a new Head of HR for an International Bank in Nigeria.

The Bank seeks new Head of HR with reference for CIPD or UK Qualification; Masters or MBA Qualifications would be an added advantage.

Past experience as HR head of a Multinational or Consultancy experience with KPMG Accenture, etc, welcome. Must also be familiar HRIS systems e.g. SAGE or Human manager.

Candidate must possess at least 12 years working experience with minimum 5 years as head of HR. Position comes with generous benefits, car, driver and competitive salary.

Kindly let me know if this is a role that might be of interest to you.

You may wish to send your CV to me at sajani@hcamgroup.com Thank you for your time.

Shola Ajani
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by debbie(f): 9:27am On May 19, 2016
A multinational client in the FMCG industry has been distributing in Nigeria by a selected distributor for several years.

They have now initiated setting up own production and are looking for self-starters with entrepreneurial mindsets to fill the following positions

1. Procurement Specialist - 1 slot

Required Qualification
•Graduate / Engineering /MBA, with 4-5 Years exp in Procurement in FMCGs,
•Knowledge of local Nigerian supplier base as an added advantage.
•Import-export regulations for Nigeria is must.
•Inbound shipping knowledge/experience is added advantage.
•Strong negotiation skills
•Excellent strategic and analytical skills
•Good team skills and a cooperative mindset
•Confidence in conducting negotiations in both written and spoken English

2. Planner- 1 slot

Required Qualification
•Education MBA/BE/BTech
•Exp: 3-5 years in Production or Material Planning
•Experience with SAP R/3
•Good English
•Good communication skills and proactive behavior
•Microsoft Office Package (in particular Excel, Powerpoint, Word), SAP FICO, SAP BW/BI

3.Quality Manager

Required Qualification
•Education: Graduate or Masters in Science/Pharma from reputed Institutes.
•Knowledge of local Drug Regulatory/ Metrology will be an added advantage.
•Experience: 8-10 years of experience in Quality and regulatory management.
• Languages: Very good command of spoken and written English

4. Accountant

A degree, or at least a diploma in
Accounting, Membership of a professional accounting body will be an advantage (ICA, ACCA, CIMA part qualification)

SAP Financials ERP experience
Intermediate MS Excel Skills
Full understanding of internal controls as relevant to position
Excellent analytical skills
Attention to detail and accuracy
build and develop effective internal and external partnerships
Minimum 5 years work experience in an accounting function

At least three years of finance control experience preferably in an FMCG environment.

Experience in Managing External Audit processes.

Interested Candidates should forward CV to info@outsideinhrng.com.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates would be contacted
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Adesiji77: 10:07am On May 19, 2016
debbie:
I am working on a brief to recruit a new Head of HR for an International Bank in Nigeria.

This is certainly for the big boys cheesy

How are you doing debbie?
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Nobody: 10:17am On May 19, 2016
j
emmanuelbrown26:

bro i got same sms but they didn't specify the role, so wats ur position
they didn't specify the role too.but when I applied I used business development officer as the email subject.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by debbie(f): 10:45am On May 19, 2016
Hhahahahaha, Well every job is for specific groups.May be you can refer you big boss to it grin grin grin
I am doing great.Thanks
Adesiji77:

This is certainly for the big boys cheesy

How are you doing debbie?

1 Like

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by occ5050: 11:26am On May 19, 2016
Samuel J.O. & Associates (IT Personnel)
Company Description
Samuel J.O. & Associates is a corporate entity operating within the Lagos business district and the FCT. Our primary objective is to structure timely, practical and creative legal solutions to Nigerians and international community with business interest in Nigeria.

Job Title: IT Personnel

Job Description
Conceptualizing, evaluating & supervising ICT based projects

Formulate, review and enforce ICT policy.

Recommend purchases of IT infrastructures, consumables and software need of the organization.

First line business and technical liaison with consultants and vendors on organization IT needs.

Manage software, hardware and networking issues.

Manage ICT event log culture for the purpose of audit.

Sound leadership qualities and also a good team member

A clear understanding and ideas about technology trends

Ability to recognizes and respond to the need for change whilst energizing, motivating and supporting staff throughout this process to improve service delivery.

A commitment to improving organizational performance through growth, innovation and continuous improvement.

Added advantage - Ability to Drive

Job Qualification
HND, BSc, BA

Job Experience 
3 Years

Job Location
Lagos

Job Category
Engineering, Technical, ICT, Computer

Method of Application
Applicant should forward Application along with CV to careers@samjoeonline.com using the job title as the subject of your mail
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by occ5050: 11:30am On May 19, 2016
Vacancy at Samuel J.O. & Associates
Company Description
Samuel J.O. & Associates is a corporate entity operating within the Lagos business district and the FCT. Our primary objective is to structure timely, practical and creative legal solutions to Nigerians and international community with business interest in Nigeria.

Job Title: Project Officer

Job Description
Use your teamwork and communication skills to ensure the project finishes on time and within budget.

Accomplish the NGO project objectives within the constraints of the project.

Prepare periodic work plan in line with the overall project implementation plan

Ensure all logistics are put in place for the successful running of the organisation.

Show excellent administrative skills and technological skills.

Identify, monitor, and respond to risk with approval from Project Director.

Ensure that all project activity reports are written, edited and submitted within stipulated deadline.

Perform any other role that will ensure the overall success of the project

Job Qualification
HND, BSc, BA

Job Experience 
3 Years

Job Location
Lagos

Job Category
NGO, Non-Profit, Project Management

Method of Application
Applicant should forward Application along with CV to careers@samjoeonline.com using the job title as the subject of your mail
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by occ5050: 11:31am On May 19, 2016
Career Job at Michael Stevens Consulting
Company Description
Michael Stevens Consulting is an international Human Resource Development & Management Consulting practice firm, with offices in Lagos, Port-Harcourt and Calabar, as well as in Accra, Ghana. Plans are at advanced stage to open subsidiaries in The Gambia, Sierra-Loan and Liberia.

Job Title: Head, Marketing

Job Description
Manage all aspects of the marketing for key bank products integrating with the product team.

Build the acquisition, growth and retention segment plans leading the integration and coordination of direct marketing, advertising, campaign development, analytical support and channel deployment of the marketing for the product.

Conceptualizes all marketing programs for a specific product, focusing on attracting new clients, growing existing and retaining existing clients. Provides direction to all support teams technology, web teams on product positioning

Job Qualification
HND, BSc, BA, MSc, MBA

Job Experience 
5 Years

Job Location
Rivers

Job Category
Sales, Marketing

Method of Application
Applicant should forward Application along with CV to recruitment.ph@michaelstevens-consulting.com using the job title as the subject of your mail

1 Like 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (73) (74) (75) (76) (77) (78) (79) ... (890) (Reply)

Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job / Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.