Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,662 members, 7,809,503 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:39 AM

Updated-New Job Vacancies - Jobs/Vacancies (79) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Updated-New Job Vacancies (2828338 Views)

Updated - New Job Vacancies / Updated - New Job Vacancies / Got A New Job January 3rd After So Many Months Of Searching In 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (76) (77) (78) (79) (80) (81) (82) ... (890) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Nobody: 4:39am On May 21, 2016
hlord:

Thanks so much for the response boss.
Sorry for asking too much questions, does the company's staffs and environment look like one which is serious and can pay its staffs well?

Someone else might be thinking why I'm asking for kinda questions, I applied for a job about 2 weeks ago ;the name of the company efix Nigeria, they deal in the same biz with zerofinance, they have similar website, I was invited for the interview and traveled down, not until I got there and found a large crowd that came for this same position as me,Over 150,we found out this people never shortlisted the applications sent to their firm, they just sent an invite to everybody that applied. They saw the large crowd too and instantly told one of their staffs to address us and tell us to go back home, that their interview facilities can not be enough for everyone. Whose fault? But I applied with my hands ✋. I think you can reason along with me why I'm asking those questions now. Thanks and I'll be waiting for your answers.
Send me a PM
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by wiZbanky(m): 5:53am On May 21, 2016
fashoo2010:
from oshodi, enter mile 2 bus,tell d conductor that u will drop at agbara, from agbara u can take another bus going to lusada then drop at tipper garage or amazing grace,then u can now take bike from d bus stop to d company,fastizer (they produce biscuit) OR from agbara u can take bike direct to the company(bike will collect about 300 to drop u there from agbara direct). good luck bro
as if u did not even read his post at all...whether it is the agbara in Lagos or the one in Ogun state u'll tell me. if u don't have valuable help/ info u wanna give him it's better u should just keep mute
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Yeahreen(m): 6:18am On May 21, 2016
Congrats to yuh! Pls do u av an idea how much the salary range is like? Thank you.
lizhon:
finally advert from kaduna , God bless you Debbie.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by teejayone40: 9:09am On May 21, 2016
MrJohnAgbo:

INTERVIEW QUESTIONS:
1. Which position did you apply for?
2. Tell me about yourself?
3. So you've not been working?
4. How much do you want us to pay you for this job. (You must state an amount)
5. What do you know about Zero Finance?

Dazzall...
Boss ur response is very helpful. I reschedule my interview to nextwk Hope their pay is nt based on commission?
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Nobody: 11:14am On May 21, 2016
teejayone40:

Boss ur response is very helpful. I reschedule my interview to nextwk Hope their pay is nt based on commission?
For the position I applied, the salary is not based on commision. However, the position you applied for if you are going to be paid on commission I believe they will let you know.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by hlord: 11:19am On May 21, 2016
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by hlord: 11:21am On May 21, 2016
MrJohnAgbo:

Send me a PM
Couldn't send the pm, duno whats wrong. How else can we chat. You can contact heldworld@gmail.com. I applied for the post of operations officer and wouldn't like to waste a lot of money on transport on an organization that isn't worth it. Thanks as I await your response.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Nobody: 11:52am On May 21, 2016
hlord:

Couldn't send the pm, duno whats wrong. How else can we chat. You can contact heldworld@gmail.com. I applied for the post of operations officer and wouldn't like to waste a lot of money on transport on an organization that isn't worth it. Thanks as I await your response.
I saw your PM, I have replied you.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Nobody: 12:24pm On May 21, 2016
Yeahreen:
Congrats to yuh! Pls do u av an idea how much the salary range is like? Thank you.
I saw somewhere on nairaland 50 or 60k. were you invited for the interview?
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Yeahreen(m): 1:08pm On May 21, 2016
Yes, I was also invited.
lizhon:
I saw somewhere on nairaland 50 or 60k. were you invited for the interview?
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by hlord: 1:48pm On May 21, 2016
MrJohnAgbo:

I saw your PM, I have replied you.
thanks, I already replied your message too, Pls check your mail
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Nobody: 2:52pm On May 21, 2016
Yeahreen:
Yes, I was also invited.
lucky you then I am yet to get anything from them
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Yeahreen(m): 3:30pm On May 21, 2016
Oh I tot u also got d invite. Bigger & beta invites awaits yuh...
lizhon:
lucky you then I am yet to get anything from them

2 Likes

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by igho9: 8:29pm On May 21, 2016
ManuelRichard:
House biko...help.. is this legit??

I got this invite

Based on referral,BW enterprise invites you for a job screening beside sky bank East West Road,Rumuodara Port Harcourt Tomorrow. Time:8:30am.
RO/113/OSA

Don't waste ur transport money..... it's GNLD related. Scam!

1 Like

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by dumaro(f): 10:55pm On May 21, 2016
wiZbanky:
as if u did not even read his post at all...whether it is the agbara in Lagos or the one in Ogun state u'll tell me. if u don't have valuable help/ info u wanna give him it's better u should just keep mute
ode you dont know yet your fast to dismiss her directions. Is it you that put Agbara in Lagos? didnt you see that it also stated Atan road? zulezu na Ogun state get Agbara its jst cut up inbetween Lag and Ogun state.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by teejayone40: 11:55pm On May 21, 2016
MrJohnAgbo:

For the position I applied, the salary is not based on commision. However, the position you applied for if you are going to be paid on commission I believe they will let you know.
Thanks.... How much is their pay?
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by snadguy007(m): 7:01am On May 22, 2016
when you are too quick in judging people, you always end up embarrassing yourself sad. Is there any agbara in Lagos? Mr ITK undecided undecided
wiZbanky:

10 Likes

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Spongia1(m): 2:44pm On May 22, 2016
debbie:
Good morning...new week,new day,new hope-Same God!
How did you wake up this morning? It doesnt matter because as long as there is life,there is hope and if you refuse to give up--then you are closer to your testimony.

NO MATTER HOW THINGS LOOK,PLEASE DONT LOOSE FAITH..
CHEERS
debbie, please I need a job very desperately. m a computer science graduate just through with national service

2 Likes

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by hlord: 12:01am On May 23, 2016
Spongia1:
debbie, please I need a job very desperately. m a computer science graduate just through with national service
Welcome to the league

1 Like

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Gesswhat: 12:25am On May 23, 2016
Well done Debbie and co. I've been a silent follower here and can say you guys are doing pretty well.

I will be posting few job vacancies here once in a while.

Cheers guys.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Moyarh(m): 8:11am On May 23, 2016
A fast growing finance organization is looking for young and vibrant individuals to fill up the roles of Business Development Executives.
Candidates must be University graduates (with minimum of Second class upper degrees), and Must have related Insurance/Financial marketing and sales experience of 1 – 3 years.
Duties include:
• Services existing accounts, obtains orders, and establishes new accounts by planning and organizing daily work schedule to call on existing or potential customers.
• Develop new leads and strategies to expand and help the business grow.
• Work alone and in teams to get new customer accounts.
• Keeps management informed by submitting activity and results reports, such as daily call reports, weekly work plans, and monthly and annual sales analyses, and any other assigned responsibility.
Follow the link bellow to fill the application form:

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1ZKDklUgl6fOYK8UXnMGjRFhuf6914Z4gGBA8B3xMNHs/viewform?c=0&w=1

Application ends on the 27th of May, 2016.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Blessedgurl(f): 8:19am On May 23, 2016
Moyarh:
A fast growing finance organization is looking for young and vibrant individuals to fill up the roles of Business Development Executives.
Candidates must be University graduates (with minimum of Second class upper degrees), and Must have related Insurance/Financial marketing and sales experience of 1 – 3 years.
Duties include:
• Services existing accounts, obtains orders, and establishes new accounts by planning and organizing daily work schedule to call on existing or potential customers.
• Develop new leads and strategies to expand and help the business grow.
• Work alone and in teams to get new customer accounts.
• Keeps management informed by submitting activity and results reports, such as daily call reports, weekly work plans, and monthly and annual sales analyses, and any other assigned responsibility.
Follow the link bellow to fill the application form:

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1ZKDklUgl6fOYK8UXnMGjRFhuf6914Z4gGBA8B3xMNHs/viewform?c=0&w=1

Application ends on the 27th of May, 2016.

Please, where's the location of the company
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by debbie(f): 8:29am On May 23, 2016
Good morning my people,how are we all doing? This is a new week and we are all hopeful and trusting God.
Yes things haven't worked out as planned,things might have gotten worse....dont give up.God is faithful

Thanks to those of you that try to post jobs here,please dont forget WE ONLY ALLOW GENUINE JOBS HERE,I WILL BLOCK ANY SPAM OR GLND RELATED POSTS.i WILL ALSO BLOCK ANY ADVERT HERE OR THINGS THAT HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH THE SOLE AIM OF THIS THREAD......TO ALSO KEEP THE SANITY OF THIS THREAD,...BIKO.

I hope we will understand and help each other.
Bros occ5050,i greet you.

May we find favor and grace this week..Amen

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by debbie(f): 8:30am On May 23, 2016
VACANCY: SALES TRAINEES

Steam Broadcasting and Communications Ltd is an ISP company with its head office situated in Lagos.

We are currently recruiting fresh graduates as Sales Trainees.

The term of this would run for between 3-6 months. After the completion of the trainee program, candidates that show high level of efficiency would be recruited into the management sales team.

The sales trainee reports to the head of sales and is saddled with learning the art of sales and putting it into practice over the course of the program.

Candidates with a minimum qualification of University Degree/HND in any field should apply for this position.

Interested candidates should send their CV to joincoollink@gmail.com
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Blessedgurl(f): 8:52am On May 23, 2016
Thanks Debbie. Do have a lovely day.

1 Like

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by yetseyi(f): 9:53am On May 23, 2016
Valthegreat:
FASTIZERS FOODS and CONFECTIONERY LTD
I just got an interview invite from a vacancy posted here some weeks back. Please who know anything about them like expected interview questions and expected salary range for sales representative role. Secondly I need direction from Onitsha to Fastizers Foods and Confectionery Ltd Atan - Agbara Road by Trailer Park bus Stop, Ogun State.
Also please I need a kind hearted Nairalander that can accomodate me for just a night in Agbara as I have no place to stay there. Thanks in advance for your help and thanks to Debbie for this page.

[
fashoo2010:
from oshodi, enter mile 2 bus,tell d conductor that u will drop at agbara, from agbara u can take another bus going to lusada then drop at tipper garage or amazing grace,then u can now take bike from d bus stop to d company,fastizer (they produce biscuit) OR from agbara u can take bike direct to the company(bike will collect about 300 to drop u there from agbara direct). good luck bro

There's a slight error on that description, from Oshodi (If you drop at Oshodi)you board mile two bus IT IS WHEN YOU GET TO MILE TWO bustop you will board a bus going to Agbara not dropping along the way. I guess it was an oversight on fashoo's part. You can then follow the rest of his description.

Alternatively, there are motor parks for the East around mile2/mazamaza. I see young shall grow etc there. So I believe there would be buses from onitsha coming directly to mile 2 just ask at the park in onitsha, when you drop at mile 2 you can then board agabara then follow the rest of his description from Agbara.
(This is just to save you some stress)

BTW mile 2 and Oshodi are in Lagos, You board a Lagos bus going to Mile2 or Oshodi.

If you stop at Oshodi will board mile2 then Agbara ,but If you get a mile2 bus straight from Onitsha you just board Agbara when you drop.

For the confusion about Agbara being in Ogun/Lagos. I believe Agbara is geographic ally in Ogun state but technically in Lagos. It can confuse those not familiar with the closeness.

Best of Luck.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by compuseun: 10:00am On May 23, 2016
Ongoing Telecomm Recruitment.
See details in the image and call the number for further enquiries.
Kindly Rebroadcast, it might be of help to someone.
It's real.

1 Share

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by compuseun: 10:08am On May 23, 2016
The job which is a road show will be across the country . The successful candidates must be ready to travel out of Lagos for a long period time. Interested candidates should hurry up and go to the venue of the interview with a copy of cv and two passports photograph.
Interview starts today. It's Real
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by occ5050: 10:46am On May 23, 2016
debbie:
Good morning my people,how are we all doing? This is a new week and we are all hopeful and trusting God.
Yes things haven't worked out as planned,things might have gotten worse....dont give up.God is faithful

Thanks to those of you that try to post jobs here,please dont forget WE ONLY ALLOW GENUINE JOBS HERE,I WILL BLOCK ANY SPAM OR GLND RELATED POSTS.i WILL ALSO BLOCK ANY ADVERT HERE OR THINGS THAT HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH THE SOLE AIM OF THIS THREAD......TO ALSO KEEP THE SANITY OF THIS THREAD,...BIKO.

I hope we will understand and help each other.
Bros occ5050,i greet you.

May we find favor and grace this week..Amen

Debbie good day. God bless you. Have a great week.

1 Like

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by occ5050: 10:50am On May 23, 2016
Operations Manager
Job TypeFull Time
QualificationBA/BSc/HND   MBA/MSc/MA  
Experience 5 - 8 years
Job Field Engineering / Technical   Manufacturing  

Job Objectives

Supervise the production process.
Be in charge of materials logistics (full mass, packaging materials and, finished goods transfers).
He/She will ensure Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP) is maintained.
Responsibilities

Supervise operations activities to achieve planned production quantity, product quality, and low cost of production.
Ensure constant supply of quantity & quality mass for pressing & wrapping activities.
Follow up with Quality Assurance team for product release status.
Ensure constant supply of packaging materials to the plant.
Observation of material usages, variances & recommend immediate action plans to management.
Maintain high level of GMP and 5S in the plants.
Ensure a very high level of hygiene is maintained in the plant.
Participate actively in the Accident Prevention Programmes by ensuring and creating high safety awareness towards people and providing solutions to defective equipment in the areas of responsibilities.
Stimulate good social climate among all team members company-wise.
Ensure good staff organization in the plant.
Ensure staff on annual leave is provided with a suitable relief officer.
Identify and propose suitable training for members of staff.
Carry out other jobs that may be assigned.
Qualifications

A minimum of first degree or its equivalent in Engineering.
5-8 years’ similar working experience in a reputable bouillion cube packaging company.
Remuneration

Salary is competitive and it is in line with industry standard
go to method of application »

Production Supervisor
Job TypeFull Time
QualificationOND   BA/BSc/HND  
Experience 3 - 5 years
Job Field Engineering / Technical   Manufacturing  

Job Objectives

Ensure control of materials in process
Ensure proper machine operation
Ensure proper supervision of operators and packers.
Responsibilities

Receive job order for the day’s operation process from the Production Coordinator.
Ensure that the appropriate requisitions viz rolls of laminate, empty cartons, transparent adhesive tapes, e.t.c. are made and received.
Ensure machine parameters are calibrated weekly and set for quality production.
Ensure that machine faults are rectified immediately by liaising with the Maintenance Supervisor so as to minimize production down-time.
Ensure raw materials (viz laminates, cartons, e.t.c.) loses are minimized and do not exceed 0.5% in each case.
Ensure production of high quality product without defect at all times.
Ensure all production safety control measures are effective and report non-functional control measures to the Production Coordinator.
Ensure all production personnel comply with the company general rules and GMP.
Ensure strict adherence to the Standard Operating Procedures for all production processes.
Ensure accurate stacking and dispatch of finished goods to Finished Goods/Stores department.
Update the necessary production records.
Maintain good hygiene for all work areas at all time.
Qualification

OND/HND in Food Technology.
3-5 years working experience in a bouillion cube packaging company.
Remuneration

Quality Assurance Manager
Job TypeFull Time
QualificationBA/BSc/HND   MBA/MSc/MA  
Experience 5 - 8 years
Job Field Manufacturing  

Job Objectives

Coordinate the activities in the In-Line Laboratory so as to ensure precise and timely analysis of products on-line and give feedback to appropriate plants in order to guarantee first time quality (FTQ).
Set up a functional in-line laboratory in each processing plant.
Responsibilities

Co-ordinate all activities of the in-line Quality Control laboratory.
Establish, in collaboration with the Manufacturing Managers, key quality parameters at startup of processing operations.
Organize organoleptic assessment of all products for the purpose of correction of deviations on line and release for filling for all the shifts.
Evaluate the performance of all the filling machines through regular determination of the dispersion due to the product on the entire filling lines (instant machine test & others inclusive).
Ensure prompt feedback to the Line Operators on quality deviations for corrective actions during processing operations in all the plants in the factory.
Prepare daily net weight update for Management information & decision.
Prepare weekly trend analysis on key quality parameters for circulation to the Manufacturing Managers and Management.
Maintain a regular periodic Internal Control Plan (ICP) for all the rapid in-line instruments to guarantee reliability in analysis, guarantee quality of products and enhance first time release of products.
Liaise with QA to ensure regular calibration of all in-line rapid measuring instruments and their correlation with the reference instruments.
Train and supervise subordinates on the use of new rapid equipment, maintain good laboratory practices and discipline.
Set up and maintain a functional in-line laboratory in each plant in the factory (long term).
Maintain a safe working environment.
Ensure that necessary safety kits are in place and put to use especially in areas involving the use of chemicals in all processing lines.
Job Qualifications

A minimum of first degree or its equivalent in Food Technology, Biochemistry, Industrial Chemistry, or related disciplines (MSc/MBA is an added advantage)
5-8 years working experience in a bouillion cube packaging industry.
Remuneration

Machine Operators-Bouillion Cube Pressing and Wrapping
Job TypeFull Time
QualificationOND  
Experience 3 - 5 years
Job Field Engineering / Technical  

Job Objectives

The Machine Operators’ job objective is to operate and maintain the Bouillion Cube Pressing and Wrapping machines.

Responsibilities

Operation of the indicated machines to achieve planned production quantity, products quality (net weight and good wrapping of products), and low cost of production (packaging materials and products waste minimization)
Ensure good monitoring of the machines to achieve good maintenance/performance of the production lines.
Attend to basic problems on the production lines.
Ensure a good hygiene level is maintained on the production lines throughout the shift.
Carryout cleaning tasks according to schedule and procedures.
Use machines and tools efficiently.
Practise 5S and GMP at all times.
Ensure no badly wrapped or unwrapped product is left unattended.
Make use of and protect safety equipment.
Ensure safe working conditions at all times according to safety guidelines and the use of good initiative.
Ensure full teamwork with other operators at all times.
Make proper handover to the in-coming shift in order to achieve smooth operations at all times.
Follow general guidelines and procedures implemented at each key area of production.
Keep proper records/reports of all events viz machine cards, accident forms, and damages for necessary action plan.
Be accountable for the tools and equipment used for operation.
Carryout other jobs that may be assigned according to the hierarchy.
Qualification

OND in any relevant discipline.
3-5 years working experience on processing equipment.
Remuneration

Blending Machine Operators
Job TypeFull Time
QualificationOND  
Experience 3 - 5 years

Job Objectives

The Blending Machine Operators’ job objective is to handle pre-mix and mass mixing machine operations.
Responsibilities

Operation of indicated machines to achieve planned production quantity, products quality (correct product mixing according to recipe and instructions), and low cost of production (materials waste minimization – mass, colorants, ingredients, etc.)
Ensure good monitoring of the blending machines (mixer, fat melting, colorant, etc.) to achieve a good maintenance/performance.
Attend to basic problems on the machine.
Maintain good hygiene level of the line throughout the shift.
Carryout cleaning tasks according to schedule and procedures.
Use machines and tools efficiently.
Practise 5S and GMP at all times.
Ensure no product is left unattended on the floor and mixing platform.
Ensure safe working conditions at all times according to safety guidelines and the use of good initiative.
Ensure full teamwork with other operators at all times.
Make proper hand over to the incoming shift in order to achieve smooth operations at all times.
Follow general guidelines and procedures implemented at each key area of production.
Keep proper records/reports of all events viz machine cards, accident forms, and damages for necessary action plan.
Be accountable for the tools and equipment used for operation.
Carryout other jobs that may be assigned according to the hierarchy.
Qualification

OND in Mechanical/Electrical Engineering.
3-5 years working experience in a Bouillion Cube Packaging Company.
Remuneration

Maintenance Technicians
Job TypeFull Time
QualificationOND  
Experience 3 - 5 years

Job Objectives

The Maintenance Technicians job objective is to ensure efficient operation of the production machines and production of good quality products while observing Good Manufacturing Practice, safety rules, and maintenance of good housekeeping (Hygiene).
Responsibilities

Ensure effective and efficient running of the Pressing & Wrapping production lines he is assigned to during his shift.
As part of the team, assist colleagues whose production lines are problematic in order to get the overall result of the room to the optimum level.
Ensure the production lines produce excellent product quality including good wrapping and sealing of cubes and attainment of the target cube net weight.
Monitor and control to the barest minimum product rework generation.
Maintain Good Manufacturing Practice and hygiene on the production floor and plant.
Follow the ‘Procedure for Downtime Reporting’.
Record all machine event occurrences (Machine Stoppages, Net Weight, Counting, etc.) during production process on the machine card.
Participate in periodic stock taking as required.
Report all injuries and accident to the management Team.
Carryout levels I and II maintenance operations.
Qualification

OND in Electrical or Mechanical Engineering.
3-5 years relevant working experience.
Remuneration

Method of Application
Applicants who meet the requirements should send their detailed C.V. to snlmpjobs@sosaconigeria.com (indicating the desired position)

(1) (2) (3) ... (76) (77) (78) (79) (80) (81) (82) ... (890) (Reply)

Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job / Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.