Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,449 members, 7,770,101 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 03:20 AM

Updated-New Job Vacancies - Jobs/Vacancies (757) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Updated-New Job Vacancies (2814503 Views)

Updated - New Job Vacancies / Updated - New Job Vacancies / Got A New Job January 3rd After So Many Months Of Searching In 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (754) (755) (756) (757) (758) (759) (760) ... (889) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by ProfBlessed(m): 2:14pm On Jul 15, 2018
[color=#006600][/color]
Olamilite:
Indulstrial Security Officers Urgently Needed for Immediate Employment
Job Description : Shortlisted Candidate will manage/Control access to some sensitive areas of the organisation
You'll be trained for the job.

Qualification:
Minimum of SSCE, higher qualification is an added advantage.
•Ability to read and write
•Must be at least 5.7ft in height
•Must be highly Inteligent
•Must not have tatoo on any part of your body.
Remuneration : Minimum of #25,000
Intrested candidates should forward their CVs to: olamilite@gmail.com or contact 07068230789
Which part of Lagos, please. I stay in Oworonshoki and I'm interested.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by SleekyP(m): 5:52pm On Jul 15, 2018
ADRON HOMES AND PROPERTIES LTD

JOB TITLE: Business Development Executive

REQUIREMENTS:

Candidates must have a minimum of OND/HND/BSC.
Candidates must be mature and a fast learner.
Candidates must have Passion to be successful.
Candidates must Not be Afraid to Take Risks.
Candidates must have Self-belief, Hard Worker and Disciplined Dedication.
Candidates must be self-driven, outspoken and be able to communicate effectively.
Candidate must be resident at Ibadan

Job description
Identifies business opportunity by identifying prospects researching and analyzing sales options.
Identifies product improvements or new products by remaining current on industry trends, market activities and competitors.
contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Meeting sales goals, creativity and sales planning.
sells product by establishing contact and developing relationships with prospects.
Maintains relationship with clients by providing support , information guidance researching and recommending new opportunities, recommending profit and service improvements.
Shall be responsible for the marketing and sales of the company’s products and services
Develop, design and implement business plan strategy
Responsible for the formulation of market penetration plan and execution of the marketing program of the company
To conceptualize, conduct and produce business visibility studies and implementation strategy
Build strong relationship with existing clients and provide on time service to urgent issues.
Drive peak performance and sales across the organization
Develop and maintain Sales Territory Plan and ensure achievement of Company sales targets and profitability
Strong understanding of customer and market dynamic

Salary:
Massive remuneration.

METHOD OF APPLICATION:
Interested and qualified candidates should send CV to: oloye.dimeji@adronhomesproperties.com

APPLICATION DEADLINE: 23nd July, 2018
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by zeekz(m): 9:32pm On Jul 15, 2018
drunkpunk:
someone please help me confirm this...

Dear Applicant,

You have been invited for an oral assessment as a graduate trainee at one of the selected centers in Lagos on Tuesday 17 july 2018.

Venue : Last floor, University Press Building, Funmec Bus stop, Acme road, Ikeja.

Time: 10am

Kindly come with a printed copy of this invitation and your updated Cv as you will not be allowed in without it.

Note that the invitation is a response to the application/Cv you submitted which we are handling on behalf of our client and you can recourse to us if you did not apply for such position for us to manage our record properly.

Confirm your attendance.

http://ignyteinitiatives.com.ng

Best Regards

Hr.careersInitiative
gnld bro, just google the address.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Michelle55: 6:14am On Jul 16, 2018
drunkpunk:

Dear Applicant,

You have been invited for an oral assessment as a graduate trainee at one of the selected centers in Lagos on Tuesday 17 july 2018.

Venue : Last floor, University Press Building, Funmec Bus stop, Acme road, Ikeja.

Kindly come with a printed copy of this invitation and your updated Cv as you will not be allowed in without it.

Note that the invitation is a response to the application/Cv you submitted which we are handling on behalf of our client and you can recourse to us if you did not apply for such position for us to manage our record properly.

Confirm your attendance.

Best Regards

Hr.careersInitiative
Don't bother yourself.. just relax at home. those people are time consumers

2 Likes

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by joy199(f): 9:25am On Jul 16, 2018
drunkpunk:

Dear Applicant,

Confirm your attendance.

Best Regards

Hr.careersInitiative
Don't bother yourself, too many sweet mouth.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by sanamarin: 5:18pm On Jul 16, 2018
A Construction company in Ikeja, Lagos needs an Account Officer II for immediate employment

Responsibilities:
• Ensure cost controls and report on projects
• Maintain and submit finance and accounting records
• Prepare budgets.
• Ensure accurate project costing and stock management
• Advise on accounting and taxation issues (VAT, PAYE, Corporation tax)
• Preparation of staff payroll.
• Will be in charge of accounting books of records.
• Other duties as assigned.

Qualification:
• Applicant must Possess B.SC/HND in Accounting
• Be computer literate
• Must possess eye for details
• Meticulous and passionate.
• Can work in a team
• 2-4 years experience

Salary is between N40,000 to N50,000. Must live close to Ikeja.

Kindly send your application letters with a detailed cv to basnazseun@yahoo.com. Application closes after three weeks.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by tobylawal(m): 10:36pm On Jul 16, 2018
is this real.... need answers b4 2mao morning

Via your application, PTML invites you for Business Interview on Tue, July 17, at 13 Oladosu Str, Off Toyin, Ikeja. 9AM.
Bring a CV.
Best regards,
HR Grace.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by kinggenesis(m): 2:58am On Jul 17, 2018
tobylawal:
is this real.... need answers b4 2mao morning

Via your application, PTML invites you for Business Interview on Tue, July 17, at 13 Oladosu Str, Off Toyin, Ikeja. 9AM.
Bring a CV.
Best regards,
HR Grace.
Something is fishy here.

The said company is having the same address with another company (MAX Ltd).

I smell GNLD cheesy

https://www.nairaland.com/968512/list-fake-employment-companies-stay/74

1 Like

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by udi4eva(m): 9:29am On Jul 17, 2018
Please someone should help me confirm this!!

Dear Applicant,

Congratulations!You have been shortlisted for an oral interview
with our human resources team on Friday 20th of July 2018 at one of the
selected venues in Lagos.
Address: 5 Resource press building, by fumec B/stop, opposite SBN end of
Adeniyi Jones Ogba Lagos

Time : 9:30am.

Note : come along with a printed copy of this invitation and your
updated curriculum vitae.
Dress Corporately and be ensure to come early as lateness will not be
welcome.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Nobody: 9:38am On Jul 17, 2018
udi4eva:
Please someone should help me confirm this!!

Dear Applicant,

Congratulations!You have been shortlisted for an oral interview
with our human resources team on Friday 20th of July 2018 at one of the
selected venues in Lagos.
Address: 5 Resource press building, by fumec B/stop, opposite SBN end of
Adeniyi Jones Ogba Lagos

Time : 9:30am.

Note : come along with a printed copy of this invitation and your
updated curriculum vitae.
Dress Corporately and be ensure to come early as lateness will not be
welcome.

RUN!!!
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Evagbosoria: 10:04am On Jul 17, 2018
Where is Debbie naaaaa?
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Evagbosoria: 10:08am On Jul 17, 2018
@debbie, please forgive us and come back. We miss you here. I even sent a friend request to you on facebook, kindly accept. Though, i am yet to get a job through nairaland, but ive gotten 3 solid interviews to good companies all from debbie's thread and i know i will testify soon. Debbie, please please and please, come back. I don't know your number, would jave called you. Kindly forgive and ignore any comments that annoyed you and made you stop posting. Pleeeeaase

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Evagbosoria: 10:11am On Jul 17, 2018
God bless you as HE touches your heart debbie. Looking forward to seeing your posts here again. From your faithful and dedicated fan and follower, Eva. God bless you sis!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by galaciousbabe(f): 10:15am On Jul 17, 2018
Good morning please does anyone have an idea what the first bank insurance online test is like. I just got a mail from Alan and grant and test ends by 5pm....please anyone with useful information should help. God bless
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Akinlekanwr(m): 10:21am On Jul 17, 2018
galaciousbabe:
Good morning please does anyone have an idea what the first bank insurance online test is like. I just got a mail from Alan and grant and test ends by 5pm....please anyone with useful information should help. God bless
I got the same mail. Anyone with useful information should kindly help. E dakun
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by idirect(m): 10:26am On Jul 17, 2018
Please help me confirm the below invite. I cant remember applying with them and i was unable to find anything solid about them online. thanks

Dear Pablo,
With Respect to your Cv received from our HRM PORTAL, We are impressed by your background.we are pleased to inform you that you are fit to work with us based on your work experience and the qualities you possess.

We would like to invite you for a face to face interview at our office.
During the interview, you will have the chance to learn more about the Organization, and to develop a deeper understanding of our company’s objectives.
On our end, we want to understand your career goals and professional experience more so.

Our office is located @ 4 Alh Kareem Ogungbeye StreetOff Amaralolu street, behind Zenith bank,1st gate bus stop, opposite Mega Chicken, Agidingbi, Ikeja, Lagos.

The date for the interview is: Wednesday,18th July 2018. By 9:00am

Kindly come along with an updated CV.

If you have any questions before the interview. Contact- 0811848****

I look forward to meeting with you.

All the best.

D****** A.F.

HR ADMINISTRATOR

B.G.SERVICES LTD
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by ceecee0703(m): 10:31am On Jul 17, 2018
Dear Applicant,

As a result of your application for the position of a "Customer Relation Officer".

You have been shortlisted for an interview in one of our selected branches in Lagos.

Date: Thursday 19/07/2018
Time: 9:30am
Address: 5, Resource Press Building,By Fumec B/stop Opposite SBN End Of Adeniyi Jones Ogba Lagos.

You will have an interview with the Head of Admin/HR of the organization.

Ensure you come along with the hard copy of your CV.

Best Regards
Mrs.Uwabueze
Offline_080308348(Rolexconsult)
For more info visit: www.globalhitech.com

How real is this please...
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Tara5: 10:38am On Jul 17, 2018
idirect:
Please help me confirm the below invite. I cant remember applying with them and i was unable to find anything solid about them online. thanks

Dear Pablo,
With Respect to your Cv received from our HRM PORTAL, We are impressed by your background.we are pleased to inform you that you are fit to work with us based on your work experience and the qualities you possess.

During the interview, you will have the chance to learn more about the Organization, and to develop a deeper understanding of our company’s objectives.
On our end, we want to understand your career goals and professional experience more so.

Our office is located @ 4 Alh Kareem Ogungbeye StreetOff Amaralolu street, behind Zenith bank,1st gate bus stop, opposite Mega Chicken, Agidingbi, Ikeja, Lagos.

All the best.

D****** A.F.

HR ADMINISTRATOR

B.G.SERVICES LTD
GNLD
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Tara5: 10:39am On Jul 17, 2018
ceecee0703:
Dear Applicant,

As a result of your application for the position of a "Customer Relation Officer".

You have been shortlisted for an interview in one of our selected branches in Lagos.

Date: Thursday 19/07/2018
Time: 9:30am
Address: 5, Resource Press Building,By Fumec B/stop Opposite SBN End Of Adeniyi Jones Ogba Lagos.

You will have an interview with the Head of Admin/HR of the organization.

Ensure you come along with the hard copy of your CV.

Best Regards
Mrs.Uwabueze
Offline_080308348(Rolexconsult)
For more info visit: www.globalhitech.com

How real is this please...
GNLD
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by galaciousbabe(f): 10:41am On Jul 17, 2018
[quote author=Akinlekanwr post=69455848]

You people should help us o!!! God will continue to bless you people
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Nobody: 11:07am On Jul 17, 2018
Akinlekanwr:

galaciousbabe:

I think this should help, i think it will just be personality based test..

Shortlisted candidates will go through the following stages:

[b]First level screening
At this level, all candidates’ self-awareness, communication skills and confidence level will be assessed through various channels. Candidates will also be required to provide evidence of relevant qualifications/credentials for verification.

Computer-Based Test (CBT)
The CBT is designed to test the verbal, quantitative, spatial reasoning and cognitive ability of pre-selected candidates. General knowledge of global trends, developments and insights within the financial services sector in relation to economic development will be tested.

Assessment Centre
Successful candidates from the CBT will be invited to the Assessment Centre of the recruitment process. At this level, candidates are expected to demonstrate key competencies required for a successful career in the industry.

Training School
Applicants who make it through the Assessment Centre will be enrolled in our intensive Graduate Training School programme where they will be exposed to the practical, social and technical aspects of working in the industry.[/b]

2 Likes

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by galaciousbabe(f): 11:12am On Jul 17, 2018
lostluggage:

[b]First level screening
At this level, all candidates’ self-awareness, communication skills and confidence level will be assessed through various channels. Candidates will also be required to provide evidence of relevant qualifications/credentials for verification.

The CBT is designed to test the verbal, quantitative, spatial reasoning and cognitive ability of pre-selected candidates. General knowledge of global trends, developments and insights within the financial services sector in relation to economic development will be tested.

Assessment Centre
Successful candidates from the CBT will be invited to the Assessment Centre of the recruitment process. At this level, candidates are expected to demonstrate key competencies required for a successful career in the industry.

Training School
Applicants who make it through the Assessment Centre will be enrolled in our intensive Graduate Training School programme where they will be exposed to the practical, social and technical aspects of working in the industry.[/b]

thanks
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by adewumiopeyemi(m): 11:27am On Jul 17, 2018
Graduate trainee of insurance.. OK ooo cheesy cheesy
lostluggage:

[b]First level screening

Assessment Centre

Training School
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by talk2ibk(m): 11:49am On Jul 17, 2018
galaciousbabe:
i just did mine
a verbal reasoning like 5ques
b quantitative like 5 ques
c. financial sector like 5 ques
d which aa
d which area do you want and why

1 Like

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Akinlekanwr(m): 12:29pm On Jul 17, 2018
lostluggage:

[b]First level screening

Assessment Centre

Training School
Nice. Thank you
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Nobody: 1:02pm On Jul 17, 2018
talk2ibk:

i just did mine
a verbal reasoning like 5ques
b quantitative like 5 ques
c. financial sector like 5 ques
d which aa
d which area do you want and why
Is it timed?
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Babe02: 3:11pm On Jul 17, 2018
humblesteve:
You have been invited for an interview for the role of Merchandiser/In-Store promoter tomorrow at Connect Marketing-15 Sobo Arobiodu Street, GRA Ikeja. Time: 3pm. Pls come with your CV. Ask for Onyinye.

Anyone in with me?
I got the mail too, please are they real
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by ProfBlessed(m): 3:11pm On Jul 17, 2018
idirect post=69456017[color=#006600:
[/color]

All the best.

D****** A.F.

HR ADMINISTRATOR

B.G.SERVICES LTD
Save your TP, please. It's not worth it.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Babe02: 3:20pm On Jul 17, 2018
kemmycool:
VACANCY – MERCHANDISERS/ IN-STORE PROMOTERS

Our client, a firm that produces Fast Moving Consumer Goods (FMCG) is in search of experienced personnels for the above-mentioned position in the following locations:

LAGOS - 70 candidates,
IBADAN - 15
ILORIN - 5
AKURE - 5
WARRI - 5
ASABA -5
ABUJA - 30
ENUGU - 15
ONITSHA - 5
OWERRI - 5
CALABAR - 5
UMUAHIA - 5
PORTHARCOURT - 10
YENOGOA - 8
KANO - 20

Job Description

The successful candidates who will work in various Modern Trade Store will be generally responsible for sales, closing deals and merchandising of the FMCG products.

Responsibilities

The responsibilities for this role shall include but is not limited to the following:

• BAs/Merchandizers will be responsible for ensuring shelves are fully stocked per time in the outlets
• BAs/Merchandizers will engage all consumers in the outlet to sell the benefits of products with aim of achieving a sale
• BAs to capture Customers details
• BAs activate SKUs visibility and refreshes POS items (as at when due) in all outlets every morning.
• Issues reward to beneficiary customers and consumers where applicable.
• BAs/Merchandisers will raise orders by category for the outlet in line with agreed inventory levels when stocks are running low
• Sending Daily Report at COB
Qualifications and experience

 B.Sc/ND/HND in marketing, sales management and administration
 1 - 2 years Instore Sales experience; Previous experience as FMCG In-Store Merchandiser will be added advantage
 Strong communication and people skills
 Well organized, meticulous and able to plan and prioritize activities
 Perform well under pressure
 Able to work as an integral member of a team as well as individually
 Computer literate – Microsoft Office Suits

If you are qualified for this position, please send your application and CV only to careers@connectmarketingonline.com with subject “MERCHANDISER/IN-STORE PROMOTER” and location of your choice”. Application closes July 20th 2018

Kindly rebroadcast.

Please are they real?

1 Like

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by j1990: 3:57pm On Jul 17, 2018
lostluggage:
Is it timed?

yes. 30mins
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by humblesteve(m): 4:26pm On Jul 17, 2018
Babe02:

I got the mail too, please are they real
Yes, they are. I received successful message today.

(1) (2) (3) ... (754) (755) (756) (757) (758) (759) (760) ... (889) (Reply)

Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job / Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.