Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,462 members, 7,770,147 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 05:51 AM

Updated-New Job Vacancies - Jobs/Vacancies (759) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Updated-New Job Vacancies (2814521 Views)

Updated - New Job Vacancies / Updated - New Job Vacancies / Got A New Job January 3rd After So Many Months Of Searching In 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (756) (757) (758) (759) (760) (761) (762) ... (889) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Michelle55: 5:13pm On Jul 20, 2018
Miniso:
CCSNL grin grin grin...
yep
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Michelle55: 5:14pm On Jul 20, 2018
SacredMustang:
from oshodi, take the red BRT to obalende, and from there ask around for a bus going to lekki-ajah and alight at lekki phase1 gate. Take the bridge to the other side of the gate, enter it and ask the bus drivers at the gate for directions to your destination...

I hope this helps.
thanks alot sir
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by INTEGRITYA1(m): 10:55pm On Jul 21, 2018
REASONS WHY YOU MUST SAY YES TO REAL ESTATE CONSULTANCY BUSINESS OPPOTUNITY:

- It's the only multimillion naira business you can start with zero capital!

- It's not a ponzi scheme, so no risk of crashing!

- It's the only business you can make your annual salary with/in just a deal!

- It's your easiest way to owning landed properties!

- Opportunity to travel the world and live your dream life!

- Opportunity to work,learn and grow with an amazing team

- Can be done from any part of the world

- Another source of income, an answer to your residual bills

- It's the way to a financial freedom.

- It doesn't stop you from other job or business you're doing.

*Won't you say yes to this offer*

Become a real estate consultant

Join via the whatsapp group below

https:///59NTMuvu8lW2MEBjZiem7n

1 Like

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Chrisjane(f): 4:06am On Jul 22, 2018
Urgently Needed:

JOB TITLE: FOOD & BEVERAGE REVENUE/COST CONTROLLER

Job Description:
o Processing supplier invoices into the system.
o Processing departmental transfers, requisitions, and allocating them to the relevant departmental codes into the SAGE system
o Maintaining a cost of sales budget on food and beverage of 30% and 25% respectively (i.e. cost controlling)
o Monitor the purchases, receiving, storage, manufacturing and sales of stock of the company
o Ensuring that departmental variances are kept to its minimum.
o Ensure that controls are put in place to safeguard the stocks of the Residence
o Involved in the costing of all menu items
o Monthly and mid - month stock take (ie. Planning, conducting and computing)
o Ensure that departments are in line with per level agreed upon by Food & Beverage management.
o Daily reconciliation of beverages with Micros and physical quantities viz Opera Revenues
o Reconciling Food and Beverage summary sheets viz Opera Revenues
o Making sure Cost Of Sales is in line with budget
o Food & Beverage Controls Management and Auditing Management
o  Inventory, Store & Purchase Management

Job Requirements:
o Minimum of B.Sc in relevant discipline with at least 3 years’ experience as a Food and Beverage Cost Controller in a hospitality setup
o Candidates without practical work experience as a Food and Beverage Cost Controller need not bother applying

Salary: N150,000 – N180,000 (depending on experience)

Method of Application: 
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their resumes to: jobs@pcr.com.ng orjobs.pcr@gmail.com

1 Like

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by iddonla: 8:22am On Jul 22, 2018
sales girl for a supermart in lagos
u can text or
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Stormyweather(m): 9:09am On Jul 22, 2018
Who knows about these guys?

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by chrisbaxtian(m): 11:21am On Jul 22, 2018
Stormyweather:
Who knows about these guys?
they are legit

5 Likes

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Blossom07: 12:19pm On Jul 22, 2018
Good day everyone, please is there any admin job vacancy in Surulere?
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by poeticgig(m): 1:46pm On Jul 22, 2018
Hi

if any one has job link in delta state ( Asaba) or Benin please do inbox me. I am a microbiology graduate.

Cheers!

Taiye

2 Likes

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by jinha(m): 9:07pm On Jul 22, 2018
Please I Need to confirm how genuine this is...

You are been rescheduled for an interview for the Head of Sales position

on behalf our client as discussed over the phone with my colleague .

Monday -23/07/2018

Time: 12.30pm prompt

Venue: SDIL 45,Lagos st Ebute metta
(3rd floor )opp health centre
Ebute metta Lagos
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Tobi700(m): 1:53am On Jul 23, 2018
Custodian Life Assurance Limited is a member of Custodian Investment PLC, a leading insurance company in Nigeria with over N69.8 billion asset is Recruiting.
*Do you have HND/Bsc in any discipline?
*Are you self motivated?
*Do you have ability to turn leads into prospects?

Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to
olabisiolabode0@gmail.com

*Remuneration... Attractive

*HMO

*Welfare package available

*Allowance for Transportation

*Pension Scheme

*Group Life/Group personal Accident (GPA)

*Promotion await outstanding performance

*13th month Bonus

*Conducive Environment

*Continuous Sales Training

Position: SALES/MARKETING

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by freshboy88(m): 6:19am On Jul 23, 2018
Miniso:
CCSNL grin grin grin...
now OUTCESS wink good luck to her
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by jmanity: 7:52am On Jul 23, 2018
Please, When instructions says I should send my certificates certified true copy by the applicant, what do they mean?
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Ezeilo2: 8:57am On Jul 23, 2018
FREE GIFT for you.

I have paid the price.

I got the gift after my online live coaching class from my online business mentor Anik Singal.

If you really want to make money online from your PASSION then this Ebook is for you.

Just follow the link below and get you FREE copy today.

https:///forms/DGyh2dAQX8nVxxKi1

1 Like

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by mzzdharmy93(f): 9:06am On Jul 23, 2018
An indigenous Town Planning firm in Ikeja Lagos is looking for;

A pleasant Female Front Desk Representative to undertake all their receptionist and clerical duties.
The position requires the candidate to possess the following:

• Be a vibrant and young female below the age of 26
• Be a holder of OND/HND in office management or any other related course
• Must be familiar with the use of office equipment such as the computer, printer, scanner etc.
• Must possess the knowledge of office management and basic bookkeeping procedures
• Must be proficient in English (oral and written)
• Must have an excellent knowledge of MS Office (especially Excel and Word)
• Must possess a strong communication and people skills
• Must have a good organizational and multi-tasking abilities

Please note that a proven experience as a front desk representative will be an added advantage.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by jinwas(m): 12:55pm On Jul 23, 2018
We are hiring senior sales consultants for B2B customers for our client in the retail business. Qualified applicants with at least 3 years experience in retail sales, should send their CVs to contact@elevato.com on or before 27 July, 2018
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Rickrux0: 3:11pm On Jul 23, 2018
Register with SWIFT EDUCATIONAL CONSULT. Send a WhatsApp message to 08157713642 (No Calls pls) for more details.

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by adaleng(f): 3:19pm On Jul 23, 2018
Pls who knows if this is legit.

DEAR ANIM ADAEZE,

We are impressed by your background and would like to invite you to interview for screening process. Your interview has been scheduled for Wednesday, 25th July, 2018 by 10:00am, at plot 5, university press building, fumec junction/Oando filling station, acme junction, ogba. Lagos

Goshen Consults Nig., handles Recruitment/HR functions, offer manpower training and executive development for selected organizations.

Come along with a printed copy of your CV and this invite message

Best Regards,

For inquiries:

Kunle.adesina@rs-consulting.com.ng

Tel: +234 (0) 909 - 220 - 2771
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by mentorspencer(m): 6:43pm On Jul 23, 2018
EZENDDIGBO:
you are invited for an interview on Wednesday
@ 116, akowonjo road, jimoh bstop,
egbeda -lagos
HRM/286

the company name is D'pearl consults NIG.

Pls are they real?

Please did you attend the interview?
I was shortlisted as well and my interview date is 25th July... Are they real?
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by drunkpunk(m): 7:50pm On Jul 23, 2018
Hello guys, please help.. Thanks.

Dear Applicant,

Congratulations! You have been shortlisted for an oral interview
with our human resources team on Wednesday 25th of July 2018 at one of
the selected venues in Lagos.
Address: No 5 Press House, by fumec B/stop, End of Adeniyi Jones Ogba
Lagos

Time : 9:30am.

Note : come along with a printed copy of this invitation and your
updated curriculum vitae.
Dress Corporately and be ensure to come early as lateness will not be
welcome.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by lhumi(m): 7:51pm On Jul 23, 2018
VACANCY

Position: Marketing and Advertising Internet Retail
Employment Type: Full-time

Job Description
• Lead the planning and execution of the digital marketing strategies to promote Supermart services to customers.
• Plan, organize and manage all e-mail campaigns, events, social media pages and relevant creative content per the marketing calendar to drive traffic and increase conversions on the website.
• Manage online customer acquisition and retention programs including SEO, email, affiliate, and graphics and social marketing.
• Investigate, recommend and implement new enhancements that can increase revenue, brand awareness and improve overall customer experience by analyzing the results of ongoing efforts.
• Interview and recruit new staff and onboard them.
• Responsible for meeting or exceeding marketing revenue targets and developing plans to make up for any shortfalls in revenue
• Use Google Analytics and other business tracking tools to make strategic and tactical recommendations
• Benchmark, measure and analyze results of online and offline marketing initiatives such as e-mail campaigns, events, promotions, SEO marketing, affiliate program and future online marketing initiatives.
• Cooperate with the web developers to make necessary changes in the website if necessary
• Perform keyword research in coordination with Supermart business objectives to optimize existing content and uncover new opportunities
• Provide SEO analysis and recommendations in coordination with elements and structure of websites and web pages
• Provide recommendations and execute/manage strategies for content development in coordination with SEO goals – general and keyword specific
• Help to create and support marketing content to socialize and use for social media purposes (e.g. customer videos briefs, customer case studies, blog posts, posts from analysts and customers).
Job Requirements

Qualifications
• Bachelor Degree, preferably but not necessarily in Marketing.
• 1-3 years working in SEO, Social Media Marketing and basic Graphics Design in a data-driven marketing team.
• Additional Information
• Ability to take a project, break it down into deliverables and due dates, assign responsibility to team members and follow through till the project is delivered on time.
• Proven SEO/SEM experience managing PPC campaigns across Google, Yahoo and Bing.
• Solid understanding of performance marketing, conversion, and online customer acquisition
• Proven experience with website analytics tools (e.g, Google Analytics, NetInsight, Omniture, WebTrends, Google Adwords, Keyword Planner, Search Console).
• Working knowledge of HTML, CSS, and JavaScript development and constraints.
• Proficiency in Graphics Designing, MS Excel, PowerPoint, and Word.
• Experience in generating and executing on marketing ideas.
• Understanding of our target audience and how to reach them.
• Understanding of Lagos marketing terrain ((Press, Communities, Events & Conferences, Social Media, etc.)

Application Closing Date
24th August, 2018.

Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV's to olumidef@mophethgroup.com Requirements
Bachelor's Degree/HND
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Timsilver(m): 8:53pm On Jul 23, 2018
Switup:
Please what do you mean by this? For instance if I were to be in advertising

Your cover letter is key. Let it potray your passion for the opening you choose to apply for. Your passion should be obvious and your skills should be indicated. You can as well talk or write on where or areas you intend to develop in the opening you chose. ciao!
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Nobody: 11:25pm On Jul 23, 2018
Our client needs sales Engineers for a Permanent assignment based in Lagos, Nigeria, Candidates must have 5-8 years’ experience selling compressors, blowers, generators or heavy machinery. This role requires travelling within the country. Suitable candidates should please share their CVs with me on helen.ukandu@wtsenergy.com
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by OMOWESCO88(m): 1:26am On Jul 24, 2018
Kindly run your research very well with this so call job invites I got the Same mail, I did my research and noticed another recruiter uses this same address to invite people now ... And which is Skyelink Resources make use of this address to invite me... They might be uncertain organisation.

adaleng:
Pls who knows if this is legit.

DEAR ANIM ADAEZE,

We are impressed by your background and would like to invite you to interview for screening process. Your interview has been scheduled for Wednesday, 25th July, 2018 by 10:00am, at plot 5, university press building, fumec junction/Oando filling station, acme junction, ogba. Lagos

Goshen Consults Nig., handles Recruitment/HR functions, offer manpower training and executive development for selected organizations.

Come along with a printed copy of your CV and this invite message

Best Regards,

For inquiries:

Kunle.adesina@rs-consulting.com.ng

Tel: +234 (0) 909 - 220 - 2771
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by adaleng(f): 2:06am On Jul 24, 2018
OMOWESCO88:
Kindly run your research very well with this so call job invites I got the Same mail, I did my research and noticed another recruiter uses this same address to invite people now ... And which is Skyelink Resources make use of this address to invite me... They might be uncertain organisation.

OK. Thanks for the info
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by drunkpunk(m): 9:14am On Jul 24, 2018
SacredMustang:
hold your head tight and RUN far ..!!!

thanks boss.. much appreciated

(1) (2) (3) ... (756) (757) (758) (759) (760) (761) (762) ... (889) (Reply)

Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job / Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.