Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,840 members, 7,820,925 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:31 AM

Linda Ikeji Getting Married Soon, To Sell Her Banana Island Mansion - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Linda Ikeji Getting Married Soon, To Sell Her Banana Island Mansion (764 Views)

Linda Ikeji Set To Leave Her N500M Banana Island Mansion For Her Husband's House / Linda Ikeji Poses In Swimsuit By The Poolside In Her Banana Island Mansion / Linda Ikeji Hosts Her ‘self-made Girls’ Luncheon At Her Banana Island Mansion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Linda Ikeji Getting Married Soon, To Sell Her Banana Island Mansion by gistyinka(m): 11:02am On Feb 02, 2016
African and Nigeria blogger queen, entrepreneur and philanthropist, Linda Ikeji is reported to have engage last year and also planning to get married this year, according to report.

Linda has been in a serious relationship for close to a year and has struggled to keep it private. Her boyfriend has since proposed and they will be tying the knots this year.

"She has been keeping her relationship with the guy low key. He proposed last year and they are expected to get married this year but not sure when. The wine carrying ceremony will be taking place at the mansion she built for her father in the village. I don't really know the guy but I heard he is into real estate.. one of those silent money types. They have been meeting at his place for a while,"

Though the source didn't disclose details as regards the proposal, it could be recalled that Linda set tongues wagging when she flashed what was mistaken for an engagement ring in November, 2015, while announcing her vlog.

On if her fiance asked her to sell, the source said it's unlikely. She is "selling the estate and planning to re-invest the money. She's in love doesn't means she's stupid haba."

Her property is currently listed for sale and it's unclear how much she is asking for the mansion that set her back by almost a billion naira in 2015.

REPORT: Blogger Queen Linda Ikeji is Getting Married Very Soon and She Might Sell Off her Multi-Million Naira Banana Island Mansion

Re: Linda Ikeji Getting Married Soon, To Sell Her Banana Island Mansion by Nobody: 11:19am On Feb 02, 2016
And render Laura homeless
Re: Linda Ikeji Getting Married Soon, To Sell Her Banana Island Mansion by SAMBARRY: 11:25am On Feb 02, 2016
LINDA USE YOUR SENSES O grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

OTHERWISE THE PEOPLE WHO CANT WAIT TO LAUGH AT YOU WIL STORM HERE O.DONT FALL AS A MAGA VICTIM grin grin grin grin
Re: Linda Ikeji Getting Married Soon, To Sell Her Banana Island Mansion by Meeloreh(f): 11:39am On Feb 02, 2016
Hmmn, let's wait n see. I'm happy for her tho.
She shuu kukuma let her hubby take care of the house since "they" said he's into real estate bizz
Re: Linda Ikeji Getting Married Soon, To Sell Her Banana Island Mansion by cruzita(f): 11:52am On Feb 02, 2016
so because she is getting married ,she wants to sell her house?I hope she doesn't regret this
Re: Linda Ikeji Getting Married Soon, To Sell Her Banana Island Mansion by Nobody: 11:54am On Feb 02, 2016
cruzita:
so because she is getting married ,she wants to sell her house?I hope she doesn't regret this
Yes ke....no escape route
Re: Linda Ikeji Getting Married Soon, To Sell Her Banana Island Mansion by Nobody: 12:00pm On Feb 02, 2016
Lie Lie Mohamed everywhere even if she wants to sell it she won't announce it cos she did'nt announce it when she wanted to buy it... Sip tea

(1) (Reply)

We Are Still Glo Ambassadors – P-square Insists / ‘why I Reverted To My Maiden Name’ - Faithia Balogun / Nigerian Actress Show Off Her Big B00bs On Facebok

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.