Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,240 members, 7,849,882 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 11:00 AM

Ekitigate: My Life Is Under Threat - PDP Chief Raises Alarm - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ekitigate: My Life Is Under Threat - PDP Chief Raises Alarm (751 Views)

Ekitigate: Obanikoro is compromised, Fayose says in reaction to ex-minister / PDP Chief: Anyim Tricked Jonathan To Sign N1.2b Deal / PDP Chief Kashamu Flees From Abuja Flight (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ekitigate: My Life Is Under Threat - PDP Chief Raises Alarm by ijaw1stson: 11:30am On Feb 02, 2016
Dr. Temitope Aluko, a Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) chief who blew the whistle on the alleged rigging of the 2014 governorship election in Ekiti state has alleged that his life was under threat.
Speaking yesterday, February 1, Aluko claimed that he escaped from the hands of “fake security men” on Sunday night, The Nation reports.
The PDP chief had during an interview on Sunday, January 31, 2016, revealed how former president, Goodluck Jonathan allegedly gave Governor Ayo Fayose $37 million to rig the Ekiti election and directed the military to facilitate victory for him.
Speaking yesterday, Aluko said: “ After the live television interview on Politics Today on Channels Television on Sunday at about 9.30 pm, my attention was drawn to the presence of some operatives supposedly from the office of the Inspector General of Police (IGP), seeking to effect my arrest.“ However, having passed though the same route before, my instinct immediately told me that something was amiss. I made some calls and found out that there was no such order to effect my arrest by the office of the IGP or from any other security agency for that matter.
“I was later made to understand that the ‘fake’ security agents were actually miscreants posing as security men and acting on the orders of Ekiti state governor Ayodele Fayose to get rid of me at all cost.
“I must let Nigerians know that I have made a resolution to let the whole world know what transpired during the Ekiti 2014 governorship poll .”
However, Governor Fayose denied the allegations , describing him as desperate.
Meanwhile, Morakinyo Ogele, a human rights lawyer has urged the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC) to probe the $37m allegedly given to Fayose by Jonathan.
The activist lawyer said the anti-graft agency needed to probe the $37m to ascertain if it is part of the arms deal fund diverted and shared among many people.

He also asked Fayose to resign from office within seven days, saying if he failed to do so, he would approach the Federal High Court to seek a declaration that the election is null and void by reason of the latest facts and figures released by Fayose’s former right-hand man.
Ogele called on the Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) to tell its own side of the story following the alleged sharing of N1 billion by its officials to compromise the 2014 Ekiti governorship election.
Re: Ekitigate: My Life Is Under Threat - PDP Chief Raises Alarm by Nobody: 11:31am On Feb 02, 2016
lipsrsealed what were you expecting... Both the official DSS and the non official DSS must be looking for you now..... Better get a room in bourdillon...

1 Like

Re: Ekitigate: My Life Is Under Threat - PDP Chief Raises Alarm by PoliticalThuG(m): 11:33am On Feb 02, 2016
These people can betray eh..
Re: Ekitigate: My Life Is Under Threat - PDP Chief Raises Alarm by ijaw1stson: 11:35am On Feb 02, 2016
SmartChoices:
lipsrsealed what were you expecting... Both the official DSS and the non official DSS must be looking for you now..... Better get a room in bourdillon...
don't mind him my brother...
Re: Ekitigate: My Life Is Under Threat - PDP Chief Raises Alarm by Khd95(m): 11:36am On Feb 02, 2016
Fayose enjoys immunity,but mr clueless does not,he will soon be picked up soon,to come nd xplain himsefgrin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ekitigate: My Life Is Under Threat - PDP Chief Raises Alarm by petkoffDrake(m): 11:46am On Feb 02, 2016
cry
Re: Ekitigate: My Life Is Under Threat - PDP Chief Raises Alarm by Nobody: 11:48am On Feb 02, 2016
Khd95:
Fayose enjoys immunity,but mr clueless does not,he will soon be picked up soon,to come nd xplain himsefgrin
He should pray he's picked up by the official DSS
Re: Ekitigate: My Life Is Under Threat - PDP Chief Raises Alarm by TheFreeOne: 11:49am On Feb 02, 2016
You better report yourself at the nearest police station cos there's a perjury case hanging on your neck already.

Idiot.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ekitigate: My Life Is Under Threat - PDP Chief Raises Alarm by BENZINA(m): 11:49am On Feb 02, 2016
Not a new story.
Re: Ekitigate: My Life Is Under Threat - PDP Chief Raises Alarm by jordyspices: 11:49am On Feb 02, 2016
Wat does he expect from a snitch like hime he should get ready to dance to da beats
Re: Ekitigate: My Life Is Under Threat - PDP Chief Raises Alarm by Nobody: 11:50am On Feb 02, 2016
TheFreeOne:
You better report yourself at the nearest police station cos there's a perjury case hanging on your neck already.

Idiot.

Lols
Re: Ekitigate: My Life Is Under Threat - PDP Chief Raises Alarm by Baawaa(m): 11:51am On Feb 02, 2016
Fayose the parrot,you have climbed beyond the tree.Fayose, your end shall worst than your beingining because this time around you will end up in prison.
Re: Ekitigate: My Life Is Under Threat - PDP Chief Raises Alarm by Gbengais(m): 11:51am On Feb 02, 2016
Tope needs to be careful.. he should seek God and Asiwaju for refuge
Re: Ekitigate: My Life Is Under Threat - PDP Chief Raises Alarm by ademega(m): 12:00pm On Feb 02, 2016
he knows fayose very well. I learnt the guy is a first class material
Re: Ekitigate: My Life Is Under Threat - PDP Chief Raises Alarm by vedaxcool(m): 12:03pm On Feb 02, 2016
Fayose shouldn't add murder to his rap sheet. He should honorably go to jail for rigging than murder.

(1) (Reply)

2016 Budget, What Do We Do To Correct This Fellow Buharists -by J.J Omojuwa / #I Stand With Buhari...pmb / Benue South Rerun: APC Agent Slashed With Broken Bottle In Otukpo [PHOTO]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.