Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,513 members, 7,819,857 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:37 AM

Suits TV Series Fanpage (No Spoiler) - TV/Movies (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Suits TV Series Fanpage (No Spoiler) (48888 Views)

Jenifa's Diary Fanpage #spoiler Alert / Black-ish Comedy TV Series Fanpage For Nigerians / Movie Review: The Ceo Movie Manages To Leave A Huge Mess ( Spoiler Alert) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Suits TV Series Fanpage (No Spoiler) by homesteady(m): 11:39am On Sep 12, 2016
Episode 9 was 'sweet' sha! I was already getting angry that Mike wouldn't be released because of the stunts he was pulling, but he still came out in an epic way.
Re: Suits TV Series Fanpage (No Spoiler) by abimbawealth(f): 11:17pm On Sep 13, 2016
Harvey Specter!!! kiss
Re: Suits TV Series Fanpage (No Spoiler) by junnyjake(m): 4:35pm On Sep 14, 2016
oyb:

i seem to remember you don't like lgbt stuff in tv shows. there's some heavy man on man action in that show.

I watched the first season, was irritated by it, then the first 2 episode of the second season, I just couldn't continue it.

One of the reasons I love suits so much, nothing like LGBT. In fact moderate sex scenes. Business all the way.
Re: Suits TV Series Fanpage (No Spoiler) by junnyjake(m): 4:46pm On Sep 14, 2016
luvmijeje:
This series is dope. It kept reinventing itself season by season. So far season 6 is still my favourite.

All series know how how to drag their feet when it comes to storyline. But with Suits, everything in between is always filled with suspense, emotional moments, laugh inducing scenes.

One thing that stood out for me this season is the guest actors. They are all superb. They are not just Waka pass. They didn't just come in to make the main characters feel good or miserable , they also have their own storylines which makes it easy for me to love or hate them.

Kevin, Frank gallow, Julius. one thing that makes suits stand out is the fact that their cast selection is just perfect, they fit into their roles easily and make it look effortless.
Perhaps, it's because some of them have a relationship outside the set, Harvey's father playing the role of professor Gerald, or Harvey and Donna's friendship of over 20 years before the movie suits was Borne.

I'm still waiting to see my man Travis tarner this season.

2 Likes

Re: Suits TV Series Fanpage (No Spoiler) by junnyjake(m): 4:50pm On Sep 14, 2016
A new episode ready for download tomorrow, can't wait.
Re: Suits TV Series Fanpage (No Spoiler) by junnyjake(m): 4:59pm On Sep 14, 2016
CoCoLav:
Holy Molly!

Season 6 is out!

Off to finish Big Bang Theory quickly so I can return to Netflix and complete Suits.

BTW is there a House of Cards Fan page as well?

Also a fan of the underwoods?

I've not come across their page here on nairaland

1 Like

Re: Suits TV Series Fanpage (No Spoiler) by junnyjake(m): 5:09pm On Sep 14, 2016
undisputedk:

Gretchen! Reschedule my 4 O'clock. TollyB and I are going mudding - *in litt's voice*

Stop, what do you think you doing? Don't step a inch up until the protective curtain is back on.

1 Like

Re: Suits TV Series Fanpage (No Spoiler) by semid4lyfe(m): 7:43am On Sep 15, 2016
First to comment on Episode 10. Yaay! grin

Hmm, the most jessica-centric episode of the season so far. Good use of flashback to get us into her mind, show us her motivations and why she takes certain decisions in this episode. Not sure but it seems she's been written off the series. . . .

Good courtroom drama too but I feel she trapped Mr Forrest too easily.

Quote of the episode is Mike's question to Jessica - "I'm asking if you've seen the movie, A Few Good Men"? cool

Let me stop here before I ruin the viewing experience of others.

All in all, sweet, poignant episode.
Re: Suits TV Series Fanpage (No Spoiler) by Keky(m): 9:06am On Sep 15, 2016
semid4lyfe:
First to comment on Episode 10. Yaay! grin

Hmm, the most jessica-centric episode of the season so far. Good use of flashback to get us into her mind, show us her motivations and why she takes certain decisions in this episode. Not sure but it seems she's been written off the series. . . .

Good courtroom drama too but I feel she trapped Mr Forrest too easily.

Quote of the episode is Mike's question to Jessica - "I'm asking if you've seen the movie, A Few Good Men"? cool

Let me stop here before I ruin the viewing experience of others.

All in all, sweet, poignant episode.

Gina Torres Is Leaving Suits sad
Re: Suits TV Series Fanpage (No Spoiler) by whizqueen(f): 12:08pm On Sep 15, 2016
Gosh!
Jeff Malone. The niqqa is damn hot kiss
Black all the way wink
Re: Suits TV Series Fanpage (No Spoiler) by confistified(m): 1:35pm On Sep 15, 2016
Nice episode. .... Everyone seems to have found love in their lives except Harvey embarassed
Re: Suits TV Series Fanpage (No Spoiler) by Codedrock(m): 1:52pm On Sep 15, 2016
safarigirl:
there's only one black character in their recurring casts, the others you mentioned are in a few scattered episodes, nothing major

You can't compare that to HTGAWM

Do you know the meaning of recurring though? Those scattered in episodes are the recurring.
We have two main roles that are black: Jessica and Rachel.
Re: Suits TV Series Fanpage (No Spoiler) by Codedrock(m): 1:56pm On Sep 15, 2016
junnyjake:

Kevin, Frank gallow, Julius. one thing that makes suits stand out is the fact that their cast selection is just perfect, they fit into their roles easily and make it look effortless.
Perhaps, it's because some of them have a relationship outside the set, Harvey's father playing the role of professor Gerald, or Harvey and Donna's friendship of over 20 years before the movie suits was Borne.

I'm still waiting to see my man Travis tarner this season.

Looks like you know a lot about the cast just like myself.
Don't forget Harveys wife playing his on/off girlfriend in season 2.
Re: Suits TV Series Fanpage (No Spoiler) by abimbawealth(f): 2:16pm On Sep 15, 2016
Harvey, what's happening cry cry

Jessica and Jeff kiss
Loius and Tara kiss
Re: Suits TV Series Fanpage (No Spoiler) by goxx(m): 2:54pm On Sep 15, 2016
I almost shed a tear when Jessica got Bailey exonerated. That Court scene was damn emotional.

2 Likes

Re: Suits TV Series Fanpage (No Spoiler) by Codedrock(m): 3:32pm On Sep 15, 2016
Gina tores leaves suits now we have just 1 black major character which is Rachel.
See you all Next year. I hope ya'll know Suits season 6 doesn't continue till 2017 sha?
Can't wait though.
Re: Suits TV Series Fanpage (No Spoiler) by junnyjake(m): 5:09pm On Sep 15, 2016
Codedrock:

Looks like you know a lot about the cast just like myself.
Don't forget Harveys wife playing his on/off girlfriend in season 2.

Yea, I had to make researches of my own lolzzzzzzz. Perhaps this is why story is solid structured, that relationship outside really make them understand themselves better on set.

Wow, I never knew that, do you mean the one Harvey usually have 'morning meetings' with?
Re: Suits TV Series Fanpage (No Spoiler) by junnyjake(m): 5:12pm On Sep 15, 2016
Codedrock:
Gina tores leaves suits now we have just 1 black major character which is Rachel.
See you all Next year. I hope ya'll know Suits season 6 doesn't continue till 2017 sha?
Can't wait though.

Dayumn, next year?
Summer break I guess sad
Really can't wait.
Re: Suits TV Series Fanpage (No Spoiler) by Codedrock(m): 5:43pm On Sep 15, 2016
junnyjake:

Yea, I had to make researches of my own lolzzzzzzz. Perhaps this is why story is solid structured, that relationship outside really make them understand themselves better on set.

Wow, I never knew that, do you mean the one Harvey usually have 'morning meetings' with?
Her name is Jacinda Barrett she played Zoey in season 2 they got married in 2004 and they are both 44years old. They are both pretty and young. Their kids are just gonna be perfect.
Re: Suits TV Series Fanpage (No Spoiler) by junnyjake(m): 6:41pm On Sep 15, 2016
Codedrock:

Her name is Jacinda Barrett she played Zoey in season 2 they got married in 2004 and they are both 44years old. They are both pretty and young. Their kids are just gonna be perfect.

Wow, if my memory serves me right, she's English.
Re: Suits TV Series Fanpage (No Spoiler) by daamazing(m): 7:02pm On Sep 15, 2016
crytill Jan 2017, before next episode will be brodcasted
Re: Suits TV Series Fanpage (No Spoiler) by abimbawealth(f): 11:11pm On Sep 15, 2016
daamazing:
crytill Jan 2017, before next episode will be brodcasted
True cry cry

1 Like

Re: Suits TV Series Fanpage (No Spoiler) by Uchexxy(m): 11:16pm On Sep 15, 2016
una just wan break my heart this night oo.....which one be till next year again? Na so d summer break Don reach fast fast ni?
No more tyrant, no more suits, no originals, what on God's green earth is there to watch?
Btw to all those asking Harvey how market, una no see body chemistry btwn him n donna? maybe it's just me but I think it's a start

1 Like

Re: Suits TV Series Fanpage (No Spoiler) by Successobed(m): 11:39pm On Sep 15, 2016
On point as usual

Re: Suits TV Series Fanpage (No Spoiler) by MaGenT77: 8:58am On Sep 16, 2016
Successobed:
On point as usual

[/b]THE MAN ON DEATHROW RELATES WITH ALOT INNOCENT PEOPLE IN JAILS AROUND THE WORLD, SO JESSICA LEAVES THE FIRM - MONEY AINT EVERYTHING, MONEY CANT GIVE YOU JOY
LITT PROPOSES AND HARVEY ...HMMMM
S6E10 -[b]GIVE YOURSELF TO OTHER LIVE'S COURSE AND THEN YOU FIND YOURSELF

I LOVE SUITS AND I HOPE YOU LOVE IT TOO
HARVEY STOP HOLDING HER HANDS GO FIND YOUR OWN LOVE TOO JOOR!

2 Likes

Re: Suits TV Series Fanpage (No Spoiler) by UjSizzle(f): 10:14am On Sep 16, 2016
She's my mentor.

Awww. Now Harvey has to grow up. Jessica Pearson has always been the one person to keep Harvey and Louis in check and now she's going away to start a different kind of practise.

I don't get something though. Jessica is stepping away from corporate law because she realises there's more to fight for than power. Did she really have to leave her own firm? Couldn't she have created a division to handle criminal litigations?
Unless this is just a reason to give her a clean exit from the show.

I'll miss her sad
Re: Suits TV Series Fanpage (No Spoiler) by misterh(m): 11:29am On Sep 16, 2016
UjSizzle:
She's my mentor.

Awww. Now Harvey has to grow up. Jessica Pearson has always been the one person to keep Harvey and Louis in check and now she's going away to start a different kind of practise.

I don't get something though. Jessica is stepping away from corporate law because she realises there's more to fight for than power. Did she really have to leave her own firm? Couldn't she have created a division to handle criminal litigations?
Unless this is just a reason to give her a clean exit from the show.

I'll miss her sad
I believe it's just to give her a clean exit.

That scene where Harvey called her his mentor and that he'll be alright resonated quite well. It felt like he was talking about Gina Torres and not Jessica Pearson.
Re: Suits TV Series Fanpage (No Spoiler) by Darey00(m): 4:07pm On Sep 16, 2016
*sobs* Jessica why,why?!! I'm gonna miss Gina Torres cos I think the best we can hope for now is a recurring role like that of Robert Zane. Really painful as I have grown to love the inside jokes She and Harvey makes about Louis and damn,she is always in control no matter what.

Harvey! Harvey!! Harvey!!! Go and call Scottie,na only her get your PIN code.

fantastic episode
Re: Suits TV Series Fanpage (No Spoiler) by Uchexxy(m): 4:09pm On Sep 16, 2016
For those who haven't heard, Jessica has left suit to join the catch for its second season next year. At least now u know where to find her.
Btw I also taught I had seen her somewhere before, she played Anna Espinosa in alias. it's a superb series as well and she was flawless there too. I for one would miss her xoxo
Re: Suits TV Series Fanpage (No Spoiler) by Darey00(m): 4:30pm On Sep 16, 2016
Uchexxy:
For those who haven't heard, Jessica has left suit to join the catch for its second season next year. At least now u know where to find her.
Btw I also taught I had seen her somewhere before, she played Anna Espinosa in alias. it's a superb series as well and she was flawless there too. I for one would miss her xoxo

She was in Revenge too
Re: Suits TV Series Fanpage (No Spoiler) by UjSizzle(f): 8:13pm On Sep 16, 2016
Uchexxy:
Yay I love The Catch.

1 Like

Re: Suits TV Series Fanpage (No Spoiler) by Feshizzy(m): 9:00pm On Sep 16, 2016
Who remembers this Convo! cheesy cheesy

Harvey: That's where you're wrong, Donald.‎
We can and we did.‎
Because he just bought up your company‎
and you messed with the wrong
goddamn Marine.

Donald: What the hell are you talking about?

Louis: Yeah, what are you talkin' about?

Stu Buzzini:  He's quoting "A Few Good Men."

Harvey:  Finally, somebody gets me.

Stu Buzzini: I got your back, bro.

Harvey: Don't bro me, dude.‎

Stu Buzzini: You got it, Chief.

Louis:  Hey, can I get in on this?

Both: No.‎

grin grin grin

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

BBNaija: Tobi Calls Nina 'Left Over Food' - Nigerians React / Big Brother Africa Shower Hour Video Day 44/45 For Downloads / 15 Pictures That Prove Yoruba Movies Have No Chill At All

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.