Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,608 members, 7,823,645 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:51 PM

Suits TV Series Fanpage (No Spoiler) - TV/Movies (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Suits TV Series Fanpage (No Spoiler) (48922 Views)

Jenifa's Diary Fanpage #spoiler Alert / Black-ish Comedy TV Series Fanpage For Nigerians / Movie Review: The Ceo Movie Manages To Leave A Huge Mess ( Spoiler Alert) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Suits TV Series Fanpage (No Spoiler) by nani667: 4:15am On Jul 16, 2017
Great Premier... as always....

Episode was Flawless.... as expected of Suits ✔

didn't really like the whole Concept of Donna becoming Senior Partner tho... that was just Shite
Re: Suits TV Series Fanpage (No Spoiler) by junnyjake(m): 11:38pm On Jul 22, 2017
Forgotten about this group o.

Here's a review about the second episode.

You know, SUITS is that kind of a show one can liken to an Ex you've told countless times that it's over but find yourself always going back.
I've in the past maintained that SUITS has peaked but each time there's something, that spark that revives one's interest all over again.
I like the sub-themes in the last episode. "being a partner means something."
Allowing Katrina be the person who makes Harvey realize that was a standout moment for me. And bringing up Alex - Harvey's friend into the mix kind of made the twist complete and viable.
I love the flashbacks, it gives us a picture of how much growth the characters have gone through.

I'm happy to see Louis back as his usual irky, cynical and abrasive self, really missed that part of him though.

Kudos to the writers.
Suits forever baby.
Re: Suits TV Series Fanpage (No Spoiler) by Tobilastik(m): 12:23am On Jul 30, 2017
yadnus1:
I watched Suits and lose interest mid-way,l later got to watch William Shatner & James Spader then l got the real feellings of what legal thriller is all abuot.You guys need to watch David E.Kelly's The Practice followed by Boston Legal ,no legal dramedy series beats these two.

can u give me a download link for the bolded?
Re: Suits TV Series Fanpage (No Spoiler) by homesteady(m): 9:52am On Jul 30, 2017
Episode 3 was just very cringy, everybody was just shouting, Louis, Harvey, Donna, Rachel, Mike, all of them.

Having quarrels with your friend is not good sha, so many hurtful things are said. Would apologizing take away the hurtful things said?

Ehen back to the drama, Walahi Louis is becoming something else, I don't know whether I should feel bad for him or I should just laugh, he is just so insecure! Mudmare? Like seriously? grin

2 Likes

Re: Suits TV Series Fanpage (No Spoiler) by thenny312(m): 7:35pm On Jul 30, 2017
homesteady:
Episode 3 was just very cringy, everybody was just shouting, Louis, Harvey, Donna, Rachel, Mike, all of them.

Having quarrels with your friend is not good sha, so many hurtful things are said. Would apologizing take away the hurtful things said?

Ehen back to the drama, Walahi Louis is becoming something else, I don't know whether I should feel bad for him or I should just laugh, he is just so insecure! Mudmare? Like seriously? grin
I mean Louis is damn annoying, he's a grown man for Christ's sake crying over Harvey like as if they are in a relationship haba
Re: Suits TV Series Fanpage (No Spoiler) by UjSizzle(f): 8:47pm On Jul 30, 2017
thenny312:
I mean Louis is damn annoying, he's a grown man for Christ's sake crying over Harvey like as if they are in a relationship haba
He loves, hates and wants to be Harvey.

Dude needs help.

Did he call his shrink Harvey?
Re: Suits TV Series Fanpage (No Spoiler) by thenny312(m): 11:51pm On Jul 30, 2017
UjSizzle:

He loves, hates and wants to be Harvey.

Dude needs help.

Did he call his shrink Harvey?
he sure did
He's too damaged
Re: Suits TV Series Fanpage (No Spoiler) by junnyjake(m): 2:38pm On Jul 31, 2017
thenny312:

Hehehe, as weird as it is, there are people like that out there in the real world.

1 Like

Re: Suits TV Series Fanpage (No Spoiler) by Nobody: 6:04am On Aug 02, 2017
Thought suits ended in season 6, was surprised to see season 7. As much as i love this movie, they should try to wrap it up before it gets sour like TVD.
Harvey taking control is classic, Donna deserves being a partner but it's a law firm and things shouldn't be done that way as katrina pointed out, it will make such positions mean nothing.
Mike Ross winning that case was cool, good to see him not letting people use his past to taunt him.

2 Likes

Re: Suits TV Series Fanpage (No Spoiler) by homesteady(m): 1:32pm On Aug 05, 2017
Episode 4.
Louis got over his episode so quickly. After that his breakdown, he was really supposed to be broken.

Well I like how everybody supported each other to conquer the divide.
Re: Suits TV Series Fanpage (No Spoiler) by homesteady(m): 11:17am On Aug 19, 2017
Episode 6
I really liked how everybody was against Mike, he deserves it. His own is too much jare. I understand the case is a noble one, but you made an agreement. Now everything is lost.

Donna and Harvey... I don't know what to say grin

3 Likes

Re: Suits TV Series Fanpage (No Spoiler) by adexeli(m): 10:22pm On Aug 20, 2017
The show has nothing really to offer anymore. Mike wants to eat his cake and have it, he can't deny the fact he doesn't like the corporate lawyer thingy but still wants to keep deceiving himself with those pro Bono cases. If he really wants to do only pro Bono cases he should quit Pearson specter and go work at the clinic. Waiting for Donna and Harvey to happen kiss

1 Like

Re: Suits TV Series Fanpage (No Spoiler) by lanaVello(m): 9:16pm On Sep 30, 2017
adexeli:
The show has nothing really to offer anymore. Mike wants to eat his cake and have it, he can't deny the fact he doesn't like the corporate lawyer thingy but still wants to keep deceiving himself with those pro Bono cases. If he really wants to do only pro Bono cases he should quit Pearson specter and go work at the clinic. Waiting for Donna and Harvey to happen kiss
well DonHarvey finally had its way, or prolly it was teaser
Re: Suits TV Series Fanpage (No Spoiler) by adexeli(m): 5:39pm On Oct 01, 2017
lanaVello:

well DonHarvey finally had its way, or prolly it was teaser
I don't think Harvey will hop on the bandwagon right away, it'll be quite unfair to Paula, he was finally getting his shi.t together and here comes Donna suddenly shocked
Re: Suits TV Series Fanpage (No Spoiler) by lanaVello(m): 11:16am On Oct 02, 2017
adexeli:
I don't think Harvey will hop on the bandwagon right away, it'll be quite unfair to Paula, he was finally getting his shi.t together and here comes Donna suddenly shocked
yeah true.. But then you know he has unresolved feelings for Donna... Ik he'll def not cheat on Paula considering his experience with his mother
Re: Suits TV Series Fanpage (No Spoiler) by adexeli(m): 12:00pm On Oct 07, 2017
lanaVello:
yeah true.. But then you know he has unresolved feelings for Donna... Ik he'll def not cheat on Paula considering his experience with his mother
Well they'll definitely end up together, what should have happened since grin
Re: Suits TV Series Fanpage (No Spoiler) by lanaVello(m): 11:12am On Oct 08, 2017
adexeli:
Well they'll definitely end up together, what should have happened since grin
loool, as in ehn, much awaited union
Re: Suits TV Series Fanpage (No Spoiler) by Feshizzy(m): 12:36am On Oct 31, 2017
adexeli:

It is Pearson Specter Litt,
Don't let Louis catch you!
Last I checked he told a young associate at the cubicle to kill his pet fish for not calling him a junior partner
Re: Suits TV Series Fanpage (No Spoiler) by yinkarh187(m): 8:56pm On Oct 31, 2017
Who else is finding the Donna character extremely annoying?
Re: Suits TV Series Fanpage (No Spoiler) by nani667: 1:37pm On Apr 13, 2018
The Eternal Friend Zone that Harvey just parked Donna in sha.... Friend Zone for life tins...

Baba has just sworn never to nack that babe again sha.... He keeps fighting and Struggling for her, never wanting her to leave him...beht she will invites him for the Nacks he doesn't delay in declining....

It must be a spiritual something
Re: Suits TV Series Fanpage (No Spoiler) by ryfoz(m): 3:17am On Apr 14, 2018
nani667:
The Eternal Friend Zone that Harvey just parked Donna in sha.... Friend Zone for life tins...

Baba has just sworn never to nack that babe again sha.... He keeps fighting and Struggling for her, never wanting her to leave him...beht she will invites him for the Nacks he doesn't delay in declining....

It must be a spiritual something

grin Harvey and Donna have a messed up relationship
Re: Suits TV Series Fanpage (No Spoiler) by nani667: 8:52am On Apr 14, 2018
ryfoz:

grin Harvey and Donna have a messed up relationship
Donna has been set for the Knacks for a very long time now....
Na Harvey just dey dull since.... Just steady Zoning the babe
Re: Suits TV Series Fanpage (No Spoiler) by ryfoz(m): 5:58pm On Apr 14, 2018
nani667:

Donna has been set for Knacks for a very long time now....

Na Harvey just dey dull since.... Just steady Zoning the babe

LOL, you do know that "kpoking" a co-worker never results into any good - so in a way he is only exercising discipline but in another view he is just dulling the opportunity of putting ring on his soul mate's finger.
Re: Suits TV Series Fanpage (No Spoiler) by nani667: 7:21pm On Apr 14, 2018
ryfoz:

LOL, you do know that "kpoking" a co-worker never results into any good - so in a way he is only exercising discipline but in another view he is just dulling the opportunity of putting ring on his soul mate's finger.

He invited Scotty to come and work with him... And he was still giving that one the Knacks... It's not about workplace sturvs.... Harvey has just sworn to suffer that babe sha...

But we all know that eventually they will both have that epic knacks... And eventually start dating... And Harvey will probably ask her to marry him... I'm guessing that will most likely happen towards the end of the series....

1 Like

Re: Suits TV Series Fanpage (No Spoiler) by lanaVello(m): 10:49pm On Apr 14, 2018
nani667:

He invited Scotty to come and work with him... And he was still giving that one the Knacks... It's not about workplace sturvs.... Harvey has just sworn to suffer that babe sha...

But we all know that eventually they will both have that epic knacks... And eventually start dating... And Harvey will probably ask her to marry him... I'm guessing that will most likely happen towards the end of the series....
@the last line, that is what will most prolly happen in the next and last(if they have sense) season but its too predictable imo. And they'll lose a whole lot of followers before the marital blissful ending for harvey and Donna cause Mike's exit is def gonna cut short their viewership and stuff
Re: Suits TV Series Fanpage (No Spoiler) by Nobody: 2:50am On Apr 15, 2018
ryfoz:

then mike Ross and raechel are co-workers if that's d case. suit recent update is getting interesting. I like say Harvey call it a quit with dat english therapist woman, her oversabby they vex me like mad.
Re: Suits TV Series Fanpage (No Spoiler) by Fkforyou(m): 5:54am On Apr 15, 2018
I'm glad Harvey left Paula.

For a therapist she does have issues dealing with her emotions. How did she become a therapist in the first place ?

Harvey just had a first thirst of what Donna has been experiencing over the years interms of losing their love interest because of the closeness they share.

Their relationship is very blurry. Maybe is a brother-sister thing, best friend thing, crush-crushee thing, only both of them knows..!!

In order for them to settle this thing, they should just go ahead and knack each other instead putting each other in suspense and also hurting innocent people who come into their lives.

It seems Sheila is also playing Louis.
Poor Louis, If only he had listened to his therapist. At first, I thought he did, only for him to completely do other wise.
His insecurities would always make him prone to being manipulated...He doesn't learn his lesson.

3 Likes

Re: Suits TV Series Fanpage (No Spoiler) by homesteady(m): 8:34am On Apr 15, 2018
I forgot this thread still exists.

I'm also very happy Harvey left Paula, Bye Felicia!!! She was just too much wahala. But I thought during the last episode or so, Harvey told her that She was the reason why he reconciled with his mother? Why then did what the Mother say cause so much trouble? I'm yet to understand oh! Did the writers forget that something like that happened or is it me that did not hear well?
Re: Suits TV Series Fanpage (No Spoiler) by ryfoz(m): 10:37am On Apr 15, 2018
nani667:

LOL grin

I love the sound of your "Eventually" because we all know it's supposed to end that way. We are just being fed twisted stories in the meantime and to keep the suspense of the "eventuality" going.

But for the record, one thing I have noticed and love about American series compared to our Yoruba movies (God forbid that I should suffer myself watching their senseless rantings and drama ever again) is that they are full of surprises.

They can change the story of the series. Let's put facts into consideration here: Harvey just don't wanna be with Donna for REAL (hard to believe though given their history together) while Donna herself said the kiss she gave Harvey didn't generate any "true love" spark.

So what I am saying is that, Donna may eventually have HER HAPPY ENDING

as well as Harvey too.

Think about it.....
Re: Suits TV Series Fanpage (No Spoiler) by lanaVello(m): 10:46am On Apr 15, 2018
homesteady:
I forgot this thread still exists.

I'm also very happy Harvey left Paula, Bye Felicia!!! She was just too much wahala. But I thought during the last episode or so, Harvey told her that She was the reason why he reconciled with his mother? Why then did what the Mother say cause so much trouble? I'm yet to understand oh! Did the writers forget that something like that happened or is it me that did not hear well?
Paula was the psychiatrist thst helped Harvey het over the mother situation,but Donna was the reason why he went to see one in the first place. Like she convinced him to put the whole mommy situation behind him and all
Re: Suits TV Series Fanpage (No Spoiler) by ryfoz(m): 10:46am On Apr 15, 2018
GameKartel:
then mike Ross and raechel are co-workers if that's d case. suit recent update is getting interesting. I like say Harvey call it a quit with dat english therapist woman, her oversabby they vex me like mad.

grin boss u wicked me o. You really brought up Mike and Rachel as case study? Really?

Hard to refute that.

But I wonder if you haven't worked at Pearson Specter Litt (PSL) becos dis one u sound like Mike Ross like this LOL cheesy

So about Paula, not to sound like a know-it-all, I knew there was gonna be an end before a really thing happened. I didn't know how but I knew. Paula seems to be "overly" demanding of Harvey.
Her insecurities isn't really about the exact past experience but she thinks she's not pretty enough to have her guys hypnotized or love-drunk not to SEE other pretty women.....now that's just preposterously unthinkable!

Considering she's a therapist but cannot get past her own ordeal of past break-up, I think she sucks as a Therapist and she can't have a real thing until she learns to give any guy who comes to her some freedom and to allow them choose her without forcing their hands (Now I sound like a Therapist grin)

I'm outta here....
LOL

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa Shower Hour Video Day 44/45 For Downloads / 15 Pictures That Prove Yoruba Movies Have No Chill At All / Bbnaija: See How Nigerians Voted Their Favorite Housemates (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.