Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,051 members, 7,828,702 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:10 PM

The House Of Odion - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / The House Of Odion (634 Views)

I Reject The Idea That The Man Is The Head Of The House - Female Twitter User / Baby crawls out of the house to the highway while parents were fast asleep / "My Wife Is Very Dirty, Everywhere In The House Smells" – Man Tells Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The House Of Odion by dotune(m): 1:00pm On Feb 02, 2016
This is a piece I wrote back in 2012. I hope you will enjoy it.

On an unusually silent Saturday morning,
Clement was surprised to see the gate open, he pushed it gently and entered cautiously, an empty compound and a silent morning in uncle Odion's house is something to worry about. He wondered where Osas could actually be on the face of the earth leaving his master's gate open carelessly.

But even his uncle's terrible dogs were not snarling at him, he wondered if the ''ebola'' virus had broken out in his uncle's house….on a second thought, what if a group of armed robbers have held all of them hostage inside the big house? He wondered if he should try to contact people and raise an alarm….he paused, he needed to be sure. He moved towards the glass door at the entrance of the house, he heard the husky voice of his uncle beaming with threats…he relaxed, ''perhaps it was uncle holding everyone hostage in the house…maybe over a stolen item'' he said to himself.

Clement is uncle odion's nephew who was having his house job as a young medical intern in the town and usually comes to spend the weekend at his uncle's house. His suspicion was confirmed on entering the house, it was even bigger than what he had thought, his uncle was seriously scratching his groin with his left hand and holding a double barrel gun with the right hand, pointing it at no one in particular demanding some sort of answer.

Raymond( odion's butler) and Osas( the guard missing at the gate) were clutching to themselves and stylishly using each other as shield in case a barrel went off from the gun. Ankali (odion's driver) was shaking like a baby on the floor pleading for his life. Mabel (odion's wife's relative) clutched her stomach and biting her lip, she held shanty (odion's house help) for support, of whom can be said to be ''passing out'' at any moment. Rose (odion's wife) held her head in disbelief of what was happening.

After clement had successfully collected the gun from his uncle he demanded for an explanation.

The Story

Here's the summary of what happened;

Odion, the master of the house, who had just recently contracted gonorrhoea, an STD on confirmation from his doctor, drove home angrily in anticipation of a showdown with mabel. He knew it must have been from that little brat, he said to himself he shouldn't have been involved with her at all. If not that konji is a bastard…how can he stoop so low to be involved with her wife's distant relative, he thought to himself. Odion is not claiming to be holy though, in fact he had two girlfriends who were students on campus, but both of them haven't been around for the past three months, thanks to lecturers who have been on strike for this long, hence his reason for preying on mabel.

Definitely he couldn't have contracted this disease from his girlfriends, more so, he has only had unprotected sex with two people; his wife and mabel in the last one month. The doctor had told him his condition is in its early stage. He was still trying to get an answer from mabel when he remembered that he had seen osas his guard scratching the same area of the body when he returned from the doctor, he went to his room to fetch his gun and summoned for osas, whom he knew would not give him some answers unless heavily threatened. It took only five minutes for osas to tell his oga what had been transpiring in the house.

The Confession

Mabel, whom had been sleeping with her aunty's husband for the past one month, just started a sexual affair with osas the guard out of blackmail. Ever since he got to know about the act had been threatening to tell madam if mabel didn't give him the share of the cake.

Raymond, Odion's butler is shanty's boyfriend by default but recently found out that mabel and osas were getting down in oga's house, he also demanded to be part of the show, if not, he was going to open his mouth....

Ankali, Odion's driver, happens to be the only ''holy one'' who had only one sexual patner – odion's wife!!!

Osas while preying on mabel in order to keep mum from telling madam about mabel's escapade with her aunty's husband.

Shanty was getting down with both Raymond (her boyfriend) for love sake, ankali for money because ankali was getting a regular package from madam in addition to his monthly salary.#unfaithful

Rose was sleeping with Odion, her husband once in a month but regularly with Ankali, her husband's driver because she felt she was being starved by her husband.

Clement thought to himself....How on earth could this be happening on earth? He told them how they've successfully exposed themselves not only to STDs but also to the dreaded HIV (Human immunodeficiency Virus) out of greed and lack of self control. He told them the best thing to do was for all of them to get tested immediately.

It reminds me of my guardian in my university days who was a professor and how he had told me that HIV/AIDS didn't exist…I'm sure you are as shocked as I was then. He was sharing a girl with his driver back then. The driver who happened to share the same flat with me had told me on an occasion, that he had never used protection in his life….hmmn, I wonder where he is now.

By now Odion had chattered a bus to convey everyone to the hospital to get tested, he had threatened to shoot the first person to test positive to either gonorrhoea or HIV!!!

HIV and other STDs are real, make sure you protect your future by abstaining from unprotected sex.
[written by dotun obatuyi, A public health scientist, dotunobatuyi@yahoo.com]

I don't know why people like calling on Lalasticlala and Royalroy sef grin

(1) (Reply)

Reasons For Failed relationship And Delayed Marriages With Women In Retrospect / The Top Five Signs That Your Partner Is Cheating On You. / The 11-year-old That Smokes And Drinks Alcohol As His Hobby

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.