Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,447 members, 7,819,648 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:53 PM

Celebrities From Ogun State. - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Celebrities From Ogun State. (65214 Views)

Famous Celebrities From Abia / Celebrities From Anambra- PHOTOS / Renowned Celebrities From Imo State-the Eastern Heartland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Celebrities From Ogun State. by richylee(m): 11:27pm On May 20, 2016
sundilazo:

Shut up, u kwn nothing...wale hails from ogun, he even came to nigeria around 2011/2012, he went to his state to see his grandfather, which is ogun state nt ondo, so go get ur facts right b4 u correct someone.
Mr man go and get ur real fact, for d fact dat her grandfather stays in Ogun state doesn't mean Wale is from Ogun state, Wale father and mother is from Ondo #fact

1 Like

Re: Celebrities From Ogun State. by Nayok(m): 11:30pm On May 20, 2016
Buruji kashamu nko undecided
Re: Celebrities From Ogun State. by Macelliot(m): 11:30pm On May 20, 2016
Omotaday:
what a trash you are spewing. Why cant we find any Anambra in the tp 10 richest in Nigeria, Do you know Micheal Adenuga second richest in Nigeria is from Ogun state? Buruji kashamu is richer than all anambra rich men put together
Oga. Anambra state has the highest billionaires in Nigeria.
Do your research...

3 Likes

Re: Celebrities From Ogun State. by tolababa(m): 11:34pm On May 20, 2016
sundilazo:

Shut up, u kwn nothing...wale hails from ogun, he even came to nigeria around 2011/2012, he went to his state to see his grandfather, which is ogun state nt ondo, so go get ur facts right b4 u correct someone.

Wale is from Ile oluji in Ondo state
Re: Celebrities From Ogun State. by bluecircle470: 11:36pm On May 20, 2016
The only state with an anthem!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Celebrities From Ogun State. by Shym3xx: 11:38pm On May 20, 2016
This thread is disgraceful. Yorubas set the pace they don't follow and create useless counter thread.

Can the mods please throw this shitty insecure thread in bin?

1 Like

Re: Celebrities From Ogun State. by tickles2luv2016(m): 11:38pm On May 20, 2016
teepsee:
I was expecting more of threads like this when i saw the first one about the Akwa Ibom.

I wonder how we will move forward in a country full of sentiments and tribalism. Someone will say they are just proud of their origin but I bet you there are more to it as more of this thread till the whole 36 state is done including the F.C.T.

Watching

This has got nothing to do with tribalism,its about repping and hyping ur state.
Re: Celebrities From Ogun State. by Bamz(m): 11:39pm On May 20, 2016
Dele Odule has Ijebu written all over him. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Celebrities From Ogun State. by Nobody: 11:41pm On May 20, 2016
Simitrendy:

Odunlade Adekola is from Moba Local Government

Otun Ekiti

in

EKITI STATE

get your facts right.

. Thank you o. I was gonna say this too. Odunlade is a typical Ekiti Man. Don't mind the ogun fellas. Na so dem dey steal better pple join demmm. Rubbish

1 Like

Re: Celebrities From Ogun State. by Nobody: 11:45pm On May 20, 2016
.... .... .... And this ogun people are so fetish and terribly wicked. U can see that in d way obj ruled nija. The first case of money ritual was from the state... Terrible set of pple..

2 Likes

Re: Celebrities From Ogun State. by iamNiyo: 11:50pm On May 20, 2016
OgundeleT:
odunlade adekola is from otun in ekiti state.. modify that op
.............u wan take am collect money for bank ppe don talk am before
Re: Celebrities From Ogun State. by omoajiri(m): 11:51pm On May 20, 2016
Late Oba Dr. Adisa Odeleye (late Olowu of Owu, Abeokuta) is the 1st African to have a P.Hd in Architecture.

4 Likes

Re: Celebrities From Ogun State. by iamNiyo: 11:52pm On May 20, 2016
Folafikemi:
.... .... .... And this ogun people are so fetish and terribly wicked.
U can see that in d way obj ruled nija.
The first case of money ritual was from the state... Terrible set of pple..
if not for Obasanjo u no go dey nairaland..kps na I'm bring GSM to naija...omo ogun...ise yaaa

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Celebrities From Ogun State. by iamNiyo: 11:53pm On May 20, 2016
omoajiri:
Late Oba Dr. Adisa Odeleye (late Olowu of Owu, Abeokuta) is the 1st African to have a P.Hd in Architecture.
tell demmmmmmmmmmm
Re: Celebrities From Ogun State. by Seyeah23(m): 12:00am On May 21, 2016
mightyfada:

Odunlade Adekola
He was born on December 31, 1978 at Abeokuta, the capital of Ogun State southwestern Nigeria.[3] He attended St John’s Primary School and St. Peter’s College in Abeokuta where he obtained the West African School Certificate Examination before he later proceeded to Moshood Abiola Polytechnic where he received a diploma certificate.

Odunlade Adekola started acting at a very early age. According to him, whenever any anniversary was to hold in his church (the Christ Apostolic Church, Lafenwa, Abeokuta), he and a friend, named “Tunde”, would request to play jesters, and this request was always granted. He would then write a “script” for a comedy play involving just two characters (him and his friend). That was how it all began for this professional actor, director and producer. Odunlade Adekola has featured in more than 100 Yoruba movies.
POC(Point of Correction) Odunlade Adekola is from Ekiti State(Otun Ekiti precisely) but was born, reside and based in Ogun State.

2 Likes

Re: Celebrities From Ogun State. by tabithababy(f): 12:04am On May 21, 2016
kiss Am so proud of my state. Omo Ogun ise ya. Great state with great people. Only that peeps from other state hate us like hell especially ondo and ekiti. I can never marry from that ondo. Useless people. angry angry

1 Like

Re: Celebrities From Ogun State. by tabithababy(f): 12:06am On May 21, 2016
Folafikemi:
.... .... .... And this ogun people are so fetish and terribly wicked.
U can see that in d way obj ruled nija.
The first case of money ritual was from the state... Terrible set of pple..
. We are very wicked o and fetish cos we hate deceit. Honesty is our watch word. Are you from ondo or ekiti. Cos I hate peeps from that state. angry undecided

1 Like

Re: Celebrities From Ogun State. by Badassniggga(m): 12:09am On May 21, 2016
babs01:
u win
this isn't about winning or losing sir, #peace
Re: Celebrities From Ogun State. by lomprico(m): 12:11am On May 21, 2016
mightyfada:
Hakeem Kae-Kazim

Hollywood actor. He was born on October 1, 1962, in Lagos State to Nigerian parents from Abeokuta, Ogun State.

He has featured in several hit movies such as Hotel Rwandan, X-Men Origins: Wolverine, Pirates of the Caribbean: At World’s End and many TV series: 24, Lost, Law & Order, Criminal Minds amongst others.

WALE

US Rapper Wale, real name Olubowale Victor Akintimehin, was born to Nigerian parents both from Yoruba tribe, Ogun State, but grew up in the USA.

Reuben Abati
Reuben Abati was born November 7, 1965 in Abeokuta, Ogun State, Nigeria. He was the Special Adviser on Media and Publicity
to former President Goodluck Jonathan of Nigeria.

Reuben Abati studied Theater Arts at the University of Calabar, where he graduated with first class honors and won the Vice-Chancellor’s prize for the best overall graduating student.
Wale, aside being one of the top rappers in the US, has also become popular in Nigeria.

He has done collaborations with singers like Wizkid in ‘Nobody But You’, Olamide in ‘Make Us Proud’. The Maybach Music superstar, Wale, visited his motherland in December 2013.

Funmilayo Ransome-Kuti
Funmilayo Ransome-Kuti, also known as Francis Abigail Olufunmilayo Thomas was born on October 25, 1900, in Abeokuta, Ogun State of Nigeria. Her father was a son of a Nigerian slave
who returned from Sierra Leone, and traced his ancestral history back to Abeokuta in what is today known as Ogun State, Nigeria.
Tif! Wale is from ondo state!
Re: Celebrities From Ogun State. by tabithababy(f): 12:14am On May 21, 2016
gateleo:
Ise ya...Ise ya..Omo Ogun Ise ya...Ise po fun wa latise...Omo Ogun ki sase...Omo Ogun kisole...Ise Yaaaa .....Omo Ogun Ise yahhhh....

My Fantastically Proudly Ogun State...

GOD Bless Ogun State..
How Bless Nigeria..
. Hey. My brother, that anthem is not complete o. Omo odun ki sase. Omo ogun ki n se ole. E bere gberu o. Olorun bee fun wa e tera month ise o. Ise ya. Omo ogun ise ya. God bless OGUn State. cheesy.
Re: Celebrities From Ogun State. by eluquenson(m): 12:22am On May 21, 2016
Proudly Ogun Indigene, to be precise Ijebu Ode.

We are the best in Nigeria, we produced a lot of business mogul and celebrities in Ogun State that's why other states envy us like madness.
More to the list.
Bayo Kuku
Otunba Subomi Balogun
Adegboyega Dosunmu Amororo II
Adeoye Lambo
Adebayo Adedeji
Adebayo Ogunlesi
Bola Ajibola
Cornelius Taiwo
Chief Olu Oyesanya
Balogun Dodon Dawa Bisuga (Amororo)
Olawunmi Banjo
Chief Olusegun Osoba
Fela Anikulapo Kuti
Funmilayo Ransome-Kuti
Hannah Idowu Dideolu Awolowo
Idowu Sofola
Jubril Martins-Kuye
Kehinde Sofola
Kuforiji Olubi
MKO Abiola
Mike Adenuga
Oba Otudeko
Chief Olusegun Obasanjo 'OBJ'
Obafemi Awolowo
Ola Rotimi
Otunba Gbenga Daniel
Oladipo Diya
Chief Michael Olufemi Coker "Aderupoko'
Peter Akinola
Salawa Abeni
Tunde Bakare
Tai Solarin
Bisi Onasanya
Sen Abraham Adesanya
Wole Soyinka
Professor Oluyemi Oluleke Osinbajo

3 Likes

Re: Celebrities From Ogun State. by tall2ce(m): 12:35am On May 21, 2016
I think Kano has more intellectuals and politicians
Re: Celebrities From Ogun State. by EazyMoh(m): 12:51am On May 21, 2016
"beautiful " people of Ogun state I hail O!
Re: Celebrities From Ogun State. by loshybab(m): 12:56am On May 21, 2016
tabithababy:
kiss Am so proud of my state. Omo Ogun ise ya. Great state with great people. Only that peeps from other state hate us like hell especially ondo and ekiti. I can never marry from that ondo. Useless people. angry angry
Sometn tels me ds is sm1 I knw in jalingo. Tell me I'm 100percent correct bt dnt ask wu I am coz I wnt dignify ur questn wt an ansa #kikikikikikikiki
Re: Celebrities From Ogun State. by tollyboy5(m): 1:18am On May 21, 2016
Just try 2 apply scientific method 2 ur research.u would find out that awolowo is from epe wole soyinka is awori fela is omo island etc. UP LAGOS!I LOVE LAGOS! Agbani darego, she's from badagry ;DJust try 2 apply scientific method 2 ur research.u would find out that awolowo is from epe wole soyinka is awori fela is omo island etc. UP LAGOS!I LOVE LAGOS! Agbani darego, she's from badagry
Re: Celebrities From Ogun State. by Auxcoty(m): 2:16am On May 21, 2016
[color=#006600][/color]
Simitrendy:

Odunlade Adekola is from Moba Local Government

Otun Ekiti

in

EKITI STATE

Sure

get your facts right.

Re: Celebrities From Ogun State. by duduade: 2:31am On May 21, 2016
OgundeleT:
odunlade adekola is from otun in ekiti state.. modify that op
I was surprised too..

But the one wey shock me the most na Iya rainbow... Married to Hubert Ogunde... That jazz baba...
Re: Celebrities From Ogun State. by Omotaday(m): 2:40am On May 21, 2016
Macelliot:

Oga. Anambra state has the highest billionaires in Nigeria.
Do your research...
Proof it, why non of them in the top 10 Nigeria richest? you are all saying thrash.

2 Likes

Re: Celebrities From Ogun State. by Olufemi99(f): 3:10am On May 21, 2016
hahahahahahahahahaha!!!watin now na only ogun beta pple dey?....
Re: Celebrities From Ogun State. by trinity227(m): 3:30am On May 21, 2016
Which People even come from Delta.... self
Re: Celebrities From Ogun State. by adigunoriowo(m): 3:36am On May 21, 2016

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Lanre Gentry, Bimbo Akinsanya Were Married Before Mercy Aigbe Got Pregnant / Toolz Oniru Reveals Her Favorite Sex Position / Fans Blast Ini Edo For Her AMVCA Outfit: "It Is A Big No,Get A Stylist & Hubby"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.