Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,461 members, 7,819,679 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:43 PM

Celebrities From Ogun State. - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Celebrities From Ogun State. (65215 Views)

Famous Celebrities From Abia / Celebrities From Anambra- PHOTOS / Renowned Celebrities From Imo State-the Eastern Heartland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Celebrities From Ogun State. by Shym3xx: 9:10am On May 21, 2016
stevecantrell:

Shymexx the Olu of Peckham

Stevecantrell the future Olubadan of Ibadan the Ibadan warrior. I want to see a thread with a list of prominent Ibadan sons and daughters (proper Ibadan people not people from other places born and raised there).

I seldom see Ibadan folks on a lot of lists I'm privy to. Awori folks are the other Yorubas I seldom see anywhere.
Re: Celebrities From Ogun State. by loshybab(m): 9:14am On May 21, 2016
tabithababy:
. Jalingo for where?? Definitely not me. I don't care about you. I hate peeps from ondo and ekiti. undecided I don't even remember talking to you. Keep off my posts on NL
Lol....
Dnt try to deny,I blv ua d tabitha I think u ar.
Tabitha J......mi,dts jst an hint abt ur surname, Cheers!
Re: Celebrities From Ogun State. by OgundeleT(m): 9:28am On May 21, 2016
iamNiyo:
.............u wan take am collect money for bank ppe don talk am before
hey.. park well abi i follow u talk?
Re: Celebrities From Ogun State. by goodgate: 9:46am On May 21, 2016
Adedoks:
Privileged by God to come from dat state... The world may not know me now but the greatness in me cannot be contained
Dokun, are you from IJ?
Re: Celebrities From Ogun State. by stevecantrell: 9:48am On May 21, 2016
Shym3xx:

Stevecantrell the future Olubadan of Ibadan the Ibadan warrior. I want to see a thread with a list of prominent Ibadan sons and daughters (proper Ibadan people not people from other places born and raised there).

I seldom see Ibadan folks on a lot of lists I'm privy to. Awori folks are the other Yorubas I seldom see anywhere.

Actually im Brazilian Lagosian... like the Marinhos, da Rochas, Cardosos..
The present Self styled Olu of Peckham's an in law but I see as Next in line...its not about roots..its abt that South London Nigerian swag...
Re: Celebrities From Ogun State. by temmyo: 10:58am On May 21, 2016
mightyfada:
On the issue of Odunlade Adekola.
the fact that someone is born somewhere in Nigeria does not mean the person is 'from' that place. so don't try and cover up your mistakes. The naij.com article was probably not about state of origin of the people mentioned neither did Wikipedia say it was his state of origin. Odunlade is an otun(ekiti) boy and he has never for once denied that.
Re: Celebrities From Ogun State. by aswani(m): 11:24am On May 21, 2016
Madinka:
yisa shofoluwe of blessed memory
You people need to be careful with these type of posts, when did Yisa Sofoluwe die?
Re: Celebrities From Ogun State. by KINGinVAHALA: 11:30am On May 21, 2016
omotonyx:
d size and sight of ur mother's boobs. U're such a kid
This isnt necessary.
Anyways, i pray for you.
Bye!
Re: Celebrities From Ogun State. by Shym3xx: 11:44am On May 21, 2016
stevecantrell:

Actually im Brazilian Lagosian... like the Marinhos, da Rochas, Cardosos..
The present Self styled Olu of Peckham's an in law but I see as Next in line...its not about roots..its abt that South London Nigerian swag...

Lol. And this is me thinking you're an amala eater from Ibadan. Anyway, you don't sound like one...perhaps it's cos of ya post on a next thread. Afro-Brazilians changed Lagos forever - the unsung heroes of the Yoruba Renaissance right there, with the Saros.

Lmao @ Olu of Peckham. Peckham is little Lagos. These owanbe uncles...wait till mandem who're still active on dem roads catch them and the title would disappear lol. They're lucky Femi isn't as vicious as mad Larry (R.I.P), he would've violated and robbed all of them. Back when Larry used to rob their owanbe parties in Ilderton - they never had titles lol. Then again a lot of them are people's uncles, so they get passes from time to time.

There are a lot of proper Lagosians from Peckham as well. I know some guy who's apparently the grandson of the former Oba of Lagos. Real nyggah but too hot headed.

1 Like

Re: Celebrities From Ogun State. by stevecantrell: 12:13pm On May 21, 2016
Shym3xx:

Lol. And this is me thinking you're an amala eater from Ibadan. Anyway, you don't sound like one...perhaps it's cos of ya post on a next thread. Afro-Brazilians changed Lagos forever - the unsung heroes of the Yoruba Renaissance right there, with the Saros.

Lmao @ Olu of Peckham. Peckham is little Lagos. These owanbe uncles...wait till mandem who're still active on dem roads catch them and the title would disappear lol. They're lucky Femi isn't as vicious as mad Larry (R.I.P), he would've violated and robbed all of them. Back when Larry used to rob their owanbe parties in Ilderton - they never had titles lol. Then again a lot of them are people's uncles, so they get passes from time to time.

There are a lot of proper Lagosians from Peckham as well. I know some guy who's apparently the grandson of the former Oba of Lagos. Real nyggah but too hot

Your head is there .!
Re: Celebrities From Ogun State. by titosantana(m): 12:55pm On May 21, 2016
jcmaiah:

If they list anambra celebrities it will take nothing less than 5pages so park well.

Let's see them
Re: Celebrities From Ogun State. by frenzydaniel1(m): 1:09pm On May 21, 2016
Olodo nie bobo yi.
So u know sey he his frm Ogun State?
Have u taken your time to study the locations of his movies?

'ABEOKUTA'[b][/b][color=#990000][/color] tongue
Re: Celebrities From Ogun State. by tabithababy(f): 2:45pm On May 21, 2016
loshybab:

Lol....
Dnt try to deny,I blv ua d tabitha I think u ar.
Tabitha J......mi,dts jst an hint abt ur surname, Cheers!
. Guy. Bleep off
Re: Celebrities From Ogun State. by viktor88: 3:14pm On May 21, 2016
U go fear celebrity, even people wey no make them pass their state na celeb.
Re: Celebrities From Ogun State. by loshybab(m): 3:29pm On May 21, 2016
tabithababy:
. Guy. Bleep off
Hehehehe,e gbami..... I'm nt primed for insults,so PEACCCCCCCEEEEEEEEE!!!!
Re: Celebrities From Ogun State. by instinct57vm(m): 4:18pm On May 21, 2016
[quote author=Simitrendy post=45815032][b]
Odunlade Adekola is from Moba Local Government

Otun Ekiti

in

EKITI STATE

get your facts right.

Loool replace him with Mike Adenuga
Re: Celebrities From Ogun State. by omotonyx(f): 5:12pm On May 21, 2016
KINGinVAHALA:

This isnt necessary.
Anyways, i pray for you.
Bye!
prayer to who? God? Did u tell God u first mentioned Boobs?
Re: Celebrities From Ogun State. by June24th: 6:26pm On May 21, 2016
babs01:
dem plenty pass all d celebrities from d east put together
[size=20pt]So [/size]
Re: Celebrities From Ogun State. by cr80vity(m): 7:06pm On May 21, 2016
I wil soon b among them
Re: Celebrities From Ogun State. by KINGinVAHALA: 7:33pm On May 21, 2016
omotonyx:
prayer to who? God? Did u tell God u first mentioned Boobs?
Lets forget about it, ok.

Hope you are good?
Re: Celebrities From Ogun State. by Macelliot(m): 8:14pm On May 21, 2016
Omotaday:
Proof it, why non of them in the top 10 Nigeria richest? you are all saying thrash.
Ignorance is bad..
Anambra state alone has 7 billionaires in top 30.
1) Cosmos Maduka
2) Ifeanyi Ubah
3) Clement Ibeto
4) Authur Eze
5) Leo stan ekeh
6) Obianodo
7) Emeka Offer.

Every 1in3 (one-third) of every private jets in Nigeria are owned by Anambrans. - GEJ.

Note: I'm from Enugu.
Re: Celebrities From Ogun State. by rafcrown(m): 1:59pm On May 22, 2016
You removed 1 NAME AND THEY REPLACED HIM with 100 great people.Ogun State is Great.
Simitrendy:

Odunlade Adekola is from Moba Local Government

Otun Ekiti

in

EKITI STATE

get your facts right.

Re: Celebrities From Ogun State. by omotonyx(f): 4:23pm On May 22, 2016
KINGinVAHALA:

Lets forget about it, ok.

Hope you are good?
am good. Tnx
Re: Celebrities From Ogun State. by KINGinVAHALA: 4:33pm On May 22, 2016
omotonyx:
am good. Tnx
Impressed that you obliged. How is your Sunday going? You are beautiful!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Lanre Gentry, Bimbo Akinsanya Were Married Before Mercy Aigbe Got Pregnant / Toolz Oniru Reveals Her Favorite Sex Position / Fans Blast Ini Edo For Her AMVCA Outfit: "It Is A Big No,Get A Stylist & Hubby"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.