Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,841 members, 7,813,828 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:22 PM

State Universities With The Best Infrastructures And Facilities- Pictures - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / State Universities With The Best Infrastructures And Facilities- Pictures (50284 Views)

UK Universities With The Highest First Cass Degrees / Nigerian Universities With The Highest Number Of Professors - NUC / Top 5 Universities With Terrible Postgraduate Programmes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: State Universities With The Best Infrastructures And Facilities- Pictures by holland002(m): 9:24pm On Feb 02, 2016
Ion think any university in nigeria can stand LAUTECH senate building..... AAUA no get structure....na only deir senate building try small....
Re: State Universities With The Best Infrastructures And Facilities- Pictures by Hassan080196(m): 9:43pm On Feb 02, 2016
The most dumb ass on earth

Must you mention his religion?

And this is something you people called Christian can never tolerate.

Fool.
Re: State Universities With The Best Infrastructures And Facilities- Pictures by Ghost447(m): 9:48pm On Feb 02, 2016
khalleb:
op Lagos state university should top the list
Reasons??
Re: State Universities With The Best Infrastructures And Facilities- Pictures by MetroBoomin: 9:51pm On Feb 02, 2016
mightyokwy:
Lagos state university should be first on the list, though I rep Odimagwu Ojukwu university. Our governor is really trying, our permanent site is almost completed.
guy na where I dey now...na igbariam abi uli campus u dey?
Re: State Universities With The Best Infrastructures And Facilities- Pictures by rossyc(f): 10:07pm On Feb 02, 2016
Vicboi1:
What about futo na
Is FUTO a state University?
Re: State Universities With The Best Infrastructures And Facilities- Pictures by lordtony27(m): 10:18pm On Feb 02, 2016
Without a shadow of a doubt lautech has d best buildings,best cars,rich guyz,hot chickz,we ladokitez re d bomb.#zero competition

6 Likes

Re: State Universities With The Best Infrastructures And Facilities- Pictures by Cool83(m): 10:18pm On Feb 02, 2016
Sheltor:
Please where OSU & TASUED. Ogun@40myfoot
take it easy
Re: State Universities With The Best Infrastructures And Facilities- Pictures by zonax(m): 10:23pm On Feb 02, 2016
I MISS MY DAYS AS AN ESUTTITE.
GREATEST KAA-KAA!!! We shall all walk and never stumble.
Re: State Universities With The Best Infrastructures And Facilities- Pictures by mightyokwy(m): 10:44pm On Feb 02, 2016
MetroBoomin:
guy na where I dey now...na igbariam abi uli campus u dey?
Bros I graduated 2 yrs ago. Igba camp
Re: State Universities With The Best Infrastructures And Facilities- Pictures by lordtony27(m): 10:58pm On Feb 02, 2016
Sorry if I might sound lyk a party pupa buh I fink ppl re confusin uni lag 2 lagos state uni,I live very close 2 lasu nd in my own opinion dat slum aint a skul maybe dey shuld change it 2 a poly or beta still a jamb lesson centre..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: State Universities With The Best Infrastructures And Facilities- Pictures by opius: 11:12pm On Feb 02, 2016
where are d facilities
Re: State Universities With The Best Infrastructures And Facilities- Pictures by Rockyrascal(m): 11:34pm On Feb 02, 2016
So Those female students are infrastructures too? Btw non of this universities were listed among the top 1000 best universities in the world.

1 Like

Re: State Universities With The Best Infrastructures And Facilities- Pictures by Vicboi1(m): 11:34pm On Feb 02, 2016
KINGwax007:
u want to start crying now, abi?
mistake
Re: State Universities With The Best Infrastructures And Facilities- Pictures by razzekki(m): 1:00am On Feb 03, 2016
TnDrive:
Enugu State University
. Are those girls party of the infrastructure?
Re: State Universities With The Best Infrastructures And Facilities- Pictures by Nobody: 2:41am On Feb 03, 2016
I just don't understand why people rate Nigerian universities by structure and general aesthetics like that's what gets people educated. We don't have standard medical facilities for proper medical research and education of our medical students - I just read that we have only two functional radiotherapy equipment in a country (according to NAN) where the rate of cancer cases is roughly 10% before age 75 (according to an academic paper).

Neither do we have any equipment whatsoever for proper scientific research and development. Yet, they budget billions annually... what for? I have no bloody idea! Even the expensive private universities have nothing... just collecting exorbitant fees to teach you how to behave like a secondary school child. The major characterization equipment we had during my Chem Eng undergrad in the biggest private Uni was a common UV-Vis spectrophotometer - something any one can decide to take on as a personal DIY project!

And the government will expect the poorly educated youth to come out of school to do magic and create a vibrant indigenous technology and manufacturing sector and end the import-dependent culture when they haven't provided the necessary conducive environment for such to happen!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: State Universities With The Best Infrastructures And Facilities- Pictures by OBAFEMIawolowo: 4:21am On Feb 03, 2016
What's odemegu ojukwu uni doing there, that mushroom school in uli?

1 Like

Re: State Universities With The Best Infrastructures And Facilities- Pictures by Missy89(f): 4:57am On Feb 03, 2016
Rubbish schools
Re: State Universities With The Best Infrastructures And Facilities- Pictures by swefty: 5:50am On Feb 03, 2016
Please whoever that added Abia state university should Please remove it and maybe put nasarawa state university because it's so not true and I am a living witness

1 Like

Re: State Universities With The Best Infrastructures And Facilities- Pictures by people3: 6:35am On Feb 03, 2016
I rep Ekiti state university EKSU .... apart from 0AU no any other uni. has structures compare to EKSU(formerly UNAD)........ check the SUG building,medical and clinical science faculty 7 in 1 building, faculty of Art etc
Re: State Universities With The Best Infrastructures And Facilities- Pictures by ussy09(m): 6:44am On Feb 03, 2016
If kogi state university is not included den d list is rubbish.
Re: State Universities With The Best Infrastructures And Facilities- Pictures by Curlygirl(f): 7:38am On Feb 03, 2016
tongue is it by snapping the road leading to a school and their gate that you judge good infrastructure? . Where are their labs, hostel facilities, offices,class rooms and so on! Mtcheew.. Just wasted 5kb of my precious MB. undecided undecided can you imagine!
Re: State Universities With The Best Infrastructures And Facilities- Pictures by Curlygirl(f): 7:41am On Feb 03, 2016
LucifersTongue:
I just don't understand why people rate Nigerian universities by structure and general aesthetics like that's what gets people educated. We don't have standard medical facilities for proper medical research and education of our medical students - I just read that we have only two functional radiotherapy equipment in a country (according to NAN) where the rate of cancer cases is roughly 10% before age 75 (according to an academic paper).

Neither do we have any equipment whatsoever for proper scientific research and development. Yet, they budget billions annually... what for? I have no bloody idea! Even the expensive private universities have nothing... just collecting exorbitant fees to teach you how to behave like a secondary school child. The major characterization equipment we had during my Chem Eng undergrad in the biggest private Uni was a common UV-Vis spectrophotometer - something any one can decide to take on as a personal DIY project!

And the government will expect the poorly educated youth to come out of school to do magic and create a vibrant indigenous technology and manufacturing sector and end the import-dependent culture when they haven't provided the necessary conducive environment for such to happen!

You just spoke my mind abeg!!! cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: State Universities With The Best Infrastructures And Facilities- Pictures by Wulfruna(f): 7:46am On Feb 03, 2016
Nigerians have a weird idea of what constitutes 'facilities'. I was expecting to see pictures of the inside of laboratories, the inside of libraries, the inside of classrooms. Things like that. Instead I'm looking at pictures of roads and the exterior of buildings. These buildings could have no noteworthy facilities inside them for all we know.

1 Like

Re: State Universities With The Best Infrastructures And Facilities- Pictures by modupewealth: 7:58am On Feb 03, 2016
Yorubasgreat:

No he is a Muslim...

It's typical Muslim tout.. .
what's this one saying
Re: State Universities With The Best Infrastructures And Facilities- Pictures by SSkillzzz(m): 9:01am On Feb 03, 2016
clearly op hasn't bn to kwara state university.... check em out online and be wowed..
Re: State Universities With The Best Infrastructures And Facilities- Pictures by SSkillzzz(m): 9:04am On Feb 03, 2016
Curlygirl:
tongue is it by snapping the road leading to a school and their gate that you judge good infrastructure? . Where are their labs, hostel facilities, offices,class rooms and so on! Mtcheew.. Just wasted 5kb of my precious MB. undecided undecided can you imagine!
lol...you forgot to add whether they have a strong wi fi connection..
Re: State Universities With The Best Infrastructures And Facilities- Pictures by yayankainuwa: 9:18am On Feb 03, 2016
Are you saying those beautiful Igbo girls are also facilities?
Re: State Universities With The Best Infrastructures And Facilities- Pictures by guccitype(m): 9:23am On Feb 03, 2016
Proudly an Ikenga...I rep ABSU
Re: State Universities With The Best Infrastructures And Facilities- Pictures by haywhyy(m): 10:38am On Feb 03, 2016
mosefin19:

lol...osu keh...abeg ooooo it my school thou but..

lol.....hehe.... i know wetin u wan talk
Re: State Universities With The Best Infrastructures And Facilities- Pictures by Icon4s(m): 10:52am On Feb 03, 2016
swefty:
Please whoever that added Abia state university should Please remove it and maybe put nasarawa state university because it's so not true and I am a living witness

Lier! I didn't graduate from ABSU but my elder brother did. And I visited him twice. ABSU is abt the most beautiful State University I ever visited. I graduated from a state University in the South West. ABSU beat my school hands down.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

NNAMDI AZIKIWE UNIVERSITY 2012/2013 Academic Session POST UME / 5 Boring Departments In Nigerian Universities / Viral Pause Challenge Hits South African Schools (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.