Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,808 members, 7,813,662 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:50 PM

State Universities With The Best Infrastructures And Facilities- Pictures - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / State Universities With The Best Infrastructures And Facilities- Pictures (50280 Views)

UK Universities With The Highest First Cass Degrees / Nigerian Universities With The Highest Number Of Professors - NUC / Top 5 Universities With Terrible Postgraduate Programmes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: State Universities With The Best Infrastructures And Facilities- Pictures by mrmykero(m): 11:01am On Feb 03, 2016
@ op....so green lawns and baes pix....nd some buildings re now infrastructure and facilities..... I no blame you sha na d mumu mod we carry d topic enter fp I blame...... Olodo
Re: State Universities With The Best Infrastructures And Facilities- Pictures by topearos(m): 11:31am On Feb 03, 2016
This guys from east go just dey post rubbish here. @OP: is it that there is no Uni in the north with a better infrastructure?

#Team_AAUA_11.
Re: State Universities With The Best Infrastructures And Facilities- Pictures by MrAboki: 11:31am On Feb 03, 2016
topearos:
This guys from east go just dey post rubbish here.
@OP: is it that there is no Uni in the north with a better infrastructure?

Western Education is Haram. angry
Re: State Universities With The Best Infrastructures And Facilities- Pictures by bumeks(f): 11:31am On Feb 03, 2016
ABSU is a very beautiful sight to behold
Re: State Universities With The Best Infrastructures And Facilities- Pictures by lordmassac(m): 12:15pm On Feb 03, 2016
But wait o! Those girls in Lagos state Uni... Are they part of the infrastructures and facilities? shocked shocked

Just asking
Re: State Universities With The Best Infrastructures And Facilities- Pictures by people3: 12:19pm On Feb 03, 2016
Wat of d campus girls in EKSU ?
Re: State Universities With The Best Infrastructures And Facilities- Pictures by cc150615(f): 12:48pm On Feb 03, 2016
Lautech senate building is just the hit.....OP should have said infrastructure of universities in the east.
Btw, those babes are dy part of the infrastructure too
Re: State Universities With The Best Infrastructures And Facilities- Pictures by Starchitect: 12:57pm On Feb 03, 2016
TnDrive:
Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu University- Anambra State

Are these girls part of the infrastructure? grin
Re: State Universities With The Best Infrastructures And Facilities- Pictures by oc2fish: 2:08pm On Feb 03, 2016
Not about the building. How about the lab equipment. Microscope. Pcr machine and chemicals

Re: State Universities With The Best Infrastructures And Facilities- Pictures by forgiveness: 2:19pm On Feb 03, 2016
I have been to RSUST, LASU, LAUTECH, Osun State university etcetera and i think if we have to consider everything holistically: road, structure, hostel, beauty, quality of education, college of Health, sports complex etcetera My number one is LAUTECH: Their college of Medicine and quality education is the highlights. I don't like their campus.

2, LASU: Their faculty of Law has produced the best Lawyers in Nigeria and their Teaching hospital is one of the best in the country. However, their campus in Ojo looks like secondary school.

3, RSUST : The school is very beautiful but i have not really gone inside to see the state of their facilities.

4, Osun State university: This university looks like a private university. If you don't have money don't think about it.

1 Like

Re: State Universities With The Best Infrastructures And Facilities- Pictures by chika1996: 3:14pm On Feb 03, 2016
UNN should top this list
Re: State Universities With The Best Infrastructures And Facilities- Pictures by TJMighty(m): 3:28pm On Feb 03, 2016
Greatesssssst Lasuites!
Lagos State University is not just an ordinary University recognized for infrastructures and facilities, but also offers the best Learning Method aimed at producing Useful and Competent Graduates which it does.
Proudly Lasuite....
Re: State Universities With The Best Infrastructures And Facilities- Pictures by MetroBoomin: 4:59pm On Feb 03, 2016
mightyokwy:

Bros I graduated 2 yrs ago. Igba camp
okay bro
Re: State Universities With The Best Infrastructures And Facilities- Pictures by popizaino(m): 2:56am On Feb 04, 2016
if na d lagos state university wey I know then d o made a very big mistake for not including my Alma mata lautech.
Re: State Universities With The Best Infrastructures And Facilities- Pictures by lordgucci: 4:00pm On May 19, 2016
Infrastructure is a small component of what makes up a university. Intellectual impartation and preparation for university-aftermath is primary.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

2012 Rating Of Nigerian Universities / NNAMDI AZIKIWE UNIVERSITY 2012/2013 Academic Session POST UME / 5 Boring Departments In Nigerian Universities

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.