Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,948 members, 7,814,214 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:10 AM

Check Out The Killer That Was Killed At My Office Today - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Check Out The Killer That Was Killed At My Office Today (1138 Views)

See What Was Killed In My Roon Now / Re: Killer Banker. The Oluchi I Know. / Still On Nigerian Killer-husbands Of Nurses In The U.S. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Check Out The Killer That Was Killed At My Office Today by fabokai(m): 4:59pm On Feb 02, 2016
This was killed at the entrance to my office this afternoon, some tiv boys took it away sha, but the question is, must people eat everything.

Re: Check Out The Killer That Was Killed At My Office Today by UrennaNkoli(f): 5:00pm On Feb 02, 2016
Too bad but the entrance to your office no try at all o abi you be lawma official ni?

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Check Out The Killer That Was Killed At My Office Today by KAYD007(m): 5:05pm On Feb 02, 2016
this snake no get fangs oo...e no dey bite.. you should have captured it with your bare hands....kini big deal tongue
Re: Check Out The Killer That Was Killed At My Office Today by Applaner: 5:08pm On Feb 02, 2016
Thou shall not kill
Re: Check Out The Killer That Was Killed At My Office Today by Nobody: 5:09pm On Feb 02, 2016
I know say e go make FP, snakes story no dey miss undecided
Re: Check Out The Killer That Was Killed At My Office Today by Houseofglam7(f): 5:13pm On Feb 02, 2016
Na your office I for like know
Re: Check Out The Killer That Was Killed At My Office Today by nicerod(m): 6:09pm On Feb 02, 2016
Stay clear

THIS LAND BELONGS TO SHEKAU

(1) (Reply)

Divorce Is Bad O, But I Love It / What's The Most Beautiful Thing Someone Ever Said To You? / Help, My Friend Claims She Has Lost Interest In Everything Around Her!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.