Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,203 members, 7,953,749 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 03:04 AM

Obanikoro Replies Two Facebooker On His Facebook Page - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obanikoro Replies Two Facebooker On His Facebook Page (624 Views)

Ex-minister Obanikoro Replies Sahara Reporters On Hiding From Investigators / Obanikoro Replies Sahara Reporters / Obanikoro Replies SaharaReporters; To Further His Education In USA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Obanikoro Replies Two Facebooker On His Facebook Page by dotcomnamename: 7:21pm On Feb 02, 2016
Senator Obanikoro replied two facebookers on his official facebook page-

Abdelwasi Ibn Chambers Busari:

''Sir you had been Serving since 1992 and had worked with the government at different level local,state and federal government. I wonder the type of history you still went to go and read history ? to me its a pathetic lie because with your level of experience in government you should be able to tell any history concerning the global world,if there's no hidden agenda ,please kindly show up to defend yourself Sir''

Senator Musilui Obanikoro replied him:

''Abdelwasi, you have spoken like a true young man. I guess with a little more age and experience, you'll understand there is no limit to knowledge including history. Now ask yourself what exactly should I show up for? Have I been invited by the authorities? or you want me to show up and answer to Sahara reporters? ‪#‎MO‬''

Ayo Johnson:

''That u don't have a home outside this country are lies, yes they may not be bought in your name but definitely in members of ur family name. U were so involved in a very corrupt govt n u are corrupt too.''

Senator Musiliu Obanikoro replied:

''Evening Ms. Johnson, If I may ask, is it a crime to own a home abroad? if I owned one, why would I hide it or be ashamed to admit I own one. You would agree a person of my status can afford one, so not owning one is a choice I made personally. ‪#‎MO‬''

Source: https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=632318300239900&id=274652976006436

Re: Obanikoro Replies Two Facebooker On His Facebook Page by olafum1(m): 7:29pm On Feb 02, 2016
Believe any politician at your own risk.. cool
Re: Obanikoro Replies Two Facebooker On His Facebook Page by vikacydevato(m): 7:30pm On Feb 02, 2016
There is actually no limit to knowledge
Re: Obanikoro Replies Two Facebooker On His Facebook Page by 2boiz(m): 7:35pm On Feb 02, 2016
I see nothing bad in owning a home or homes abroad...
Re: Obanikoro Replies Two Facebooker On His Facebook Page by Nobody: 7:39pm On Feb 02, 2016
whatever this man did to you guys...
Re: Obanikoro Replies Two Facebooker On His Facebook Page by TippyTop(m): 7:40pm On Feb 02, 2016
KORO is on fire, abeg, his response was apt and inspiring.

I wrote to Tinubu 2yrs ago asking him how he made his billions, 2yrs later am still waiting for the Jagaban of corruption to reply me.
Re: Obanikoro Replies Two Facebooker On His Facebook Page by yungchief(m): 7:48pm On Feb 02, 2016
Who him comment help.
Re: Obanikoro Replies Two Facebooker On His Facebook Page by Liberty101: 7:51pm On Feb 02, 2016
#epic

(1) (Reply)

Electricity Tariff: Labour To Embark On Nationwide Protest Monday / Buhari Was Wrong; Every Nigerian Is Qualified To Seek Asylum / Wish Nnamdi Kanu Happy Val.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.