Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,908 members, 7,844,943 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 10:19 AM

INEC Shifts Rivers Rerun To March 19 - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / INEC Shifts Rivers Rerun To March 19 (13060 Views)

Rivers Rerun:Asari Dokubo Storms Abonnema To Protect PDP's Votes(pics( / Amaechi And Wike In Handshake During Peace Meeting On Rivers Rerun / Amaechi Says "It's Our Turn To Rig"; Secures 1,200 Soldiers For March 19 Rerun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: INEC Shifts Rivers Rerun To March 19 by Bluezy13(m): 7:15am On Feb 03, 2016
Ads in the midst of a political info...
This informal setting needs help...
Re: INEC Shifts Rivers Rerun To March 19 by WATCHOVER(m): 7:18am On Feb 03, 2016
INEC want to spoil my date of birth with Election.
That my birthday, they want to witch-hunt me
Re: INEC Shifts Rivers Rerun To March 19 by fabulousdante(m): 7:56am On Feb 03, 2016
PDP will sweep all the seats .........pls let us avoid bloodshed plssssssssssss Rivers state youth ,dnt b use by any politicians
Re: INEC Shifts Rivers Rerun To March 19 by lonelydora: 8:17am On Feb 03, 2016
FINALLY EXPOSED!! A Natural way to completely Reverse TYPE-2 DIABETES By Attacking The Root cause Using 100% Scientifically proven Dietary Approach. CLICK HERE

What's the meaning of this? Op are you doing cut and paste.
Re: INEC Shifts Rivers Rerun To March 19 by buddylawson: 8:40am On Feb 03, 2016
By this, INEC has proven to b considerate n responsive.
Re: INEC Shifts Rivers Rerun To March 19 by chocolateme(f): 9:16am On Feb 03, 2016
Kingsolex1:
I hope its for the Best, chocolateme come ooo sharp sharp wa jo ko ..
kingsolex1.. What have I done to deseve u dragging me to all ur posts? Lol
Re: INEC Shifts Rivers Rerun To March 19 by Nobody: 10:18am On Feb 03, 2016
chocolateme:
kingsolex1.. What have I done to deseve u dragging me to all ur posts? Lol

#clears throat and starts signing#
it is because I love you,
it is because I Care,
package ti mo ni fu eh,
it is mind blowing gan.
because u sweet pass orente orente oo yeee !!!
#i love you.
Re: INEC Shifts Rivers Rerun To March 19 by joshing(m): 10:38am On Feb 03, 2016
so wht wil happen to the public holiday slotted for 5th feb intended 2mak pple prepare?

(1) (2) (Reply)

I’ll Fulfil My Promise To Restructure Nigeria – Atiku / Unpaid Nigeria Airways Pensioners / Nobody Paid For Our Private Jet- Senate Committee

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.