Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,665 members, 7,813,229 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:03 AM

A Woman Poured Acid On Her Husband Becauseshe Was Afraid Of Losing Him - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / A Woman Poured Acid On Her Husband Becauseshe Was Afraid Of Losing Him (696 Views)

Police Arrest Man Who Poured Acid On UNIMAID Final Year Student. Photos / Abuja Woman Tells Court She Poured Acid On Man Who ‘raped’ Her / ‘I Was Afraid My Dad Would Kill Me’ (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Woman Poured Acid On Her Husband Becauseshe Was Afraid Of Losing Him by Solohot321(m): 6:41am On Feb 03, 2016
The Oyo State police operatives from Iyaganku police division have apprehended a 38-year-old woman, Remi Agunbiade for allegedly trying to kill her husband last month, Tribune reports.The suspect who lived with her husband in Ita Barika, Foko area of Ibadan, the Oyo State capital, revealed to the police that the act was out of love as she was only trying to make her husband love her more.
Read more at: http://solohotgists..com.ng/2016/02/a-woman-poured-acid-on-her-husband.html

Re: A Woman Poured Acid On Her Husband Becauseshe Was Afraid Of Losing Him by vikacydevato(m): 6:51am On Feb 03, 2016
We have talked about this before.

(1) (Reply)

How I Killed Two Armed Robbers That Came To Attack Me.... / Biafra Succession / 6-year-old Girl Burnt To Death In A Lagos Church

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.