Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,526 members, 7,819,894 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:44 AM

Photo: Young Gov. Nyesom Wike With Wife Years Back In Law School - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photo: Young Gov. Nyesom Wike With Wife Years Back In Law School (2692 Views)

CAN Confers Wike With "Apostle Of Peace' Title / Nobody Is Ugly, They Are Just Broke: Gov Fayose And Wife Years Back / How Abubakar Audu's Sons Serially Raped A Young Girl Years Back. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photo: Young Gov. Nyesom Wike With Wife Years Back In Law School by treasureboy: 8:22am On Feb 03, 2016
Advise for the young ladies going after sugar daddies: Pls young ladies value the young men today, dont despise him today and follow sugar daddies because he cant pay all your bills. Remember, that your broke boyfriend today might just be the next governor or president someday! #Reality#Fact. Take it or leave it, I don talk my own finish.

I bring you greetings from the garden city

Oga Lalasticlala pls do the needful grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo: Young Gov. Nyesom Wike With Wife Years Back In Law School by yaqq: 8:26am On Feb 03, 2016
wow

1 Like

Re: Photo: Young Gov. Nyesom Wike With Wife Years Back In Law School by treasureboy: 8:28am On Feb 03, 2016
Pls believe in his hustle. Support him, dont milk him dry because of that temporal Brazilian hair and blackberry that the sugar dady will buy for you now, and you have no future with him!

I don talk to my own finish grin

Now see what it looks like today in the pics below

3 Likes

Re: Photo: Young Gov. Nyesom Wike With Wife Years Back In Law School by Akkord4gov: 8:29am On Feb 03, 2016
They really look awesome together

2 Likes

Re: Photo: Young Gov. Nyesom Wike With Wife Years Back In Law School by Olusanya333(m): 8:36am On Feb 03, 2016
Will the Ladies learn?

1 Like

Re: Photo: Young Gov. Nyesom Wike With Wife Years Back In Law School by treasureboy: 8:52am On Feb 03, 2016
Olusanya333:
Will the Ladies learn?

No they wont! All they need is instant pleasure. Money for hand, back for ground. grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Photo: Young Gov. Nyesom Wike With Wife Years Back In Law School by SurefireAsoOke: 9:40am On Feb 03, 2016
Behind a successful man is a woman

2 Likes

Re: Photo: Young Gov. Nyesom Wike With Wife Years Back In Law School by chriskosherbal(m): 9:42am On Feb 03, 2016
How time fly

1 Like

Re: Photo: Young Gov. Nyesom Wike With Wife Years Back In Law School by collinsVP: 10:20am On Feb 03, 2016
Honestly i love this. Reminiscing......

1 Like

Re: Photo: Young Gov. Nyesom Wike With Wife Years Back In Law School by treasureboy: 10:46am On Feb 03, 2016
SurefireAsoOke:
Behind a successful man is a woman

Pls not just woman, but a visionary woman

1 Like

Re: Photo: Young Gov. Nyesom Wike With Wife Years Back In Law School by PAINGAIN: 10:50am On Feb 03, 2016
This is cool. Now that i'm looking to get married i am actually looking for my university ex. Still haven't found her yet but i must find her o. i was a broke assss nigga then but this girl loved me.

2 Likes

Re: Photo: Young Gov. Nyesom Wike With Wife Years Back In Law School by treasureboy: 11:35am On Feb 03, 2016
PAINGAIN:
This is cool. Now that i'm looking to get married i am actually looking for my university ex. Still haven't found her yet but i must find her o. i was a broke assss nigga then but this girl loved me.

And now ur having u hv abandoned her. You better go look for her now
Re: Photo: Young Gov. Nyesom Wike With Wife Years Back In Law School by Nobody: 11:39am On Feb 03, 2016
I see! Wike & his elephant head have been together for ages. grin

2 Likes

Re: Photo: Young Gov. Nyesom Wike With Wife Years Back In Law School by Swizdoe(m): 2:04pm On Feb 03, 2016
treasureboy:

No they wont! All they need is instant pleasure. Money for hand, back for ground. grin cheesy
many of these girls forgetting about future.... such example is dabota lawson and her old soja ex husband.
Re: Photo: Young Gov. Nyesom Wike With Wife Years Back In Law School by treasureboy: 2:12pm On Feb 03, 2016
chriskosherbal:
How time fly

How do you mean??
Re: Photo: Young Gov. Nyesom Wike With Wife Years Back In Law School by Nobody: 3:08pm On Feb 03, 2016
or he could just be the next wife-beating drunkard sad
Re: Photo: Young Gov. Nyesom Wike With Wife Years Back In Law School by EzePromoe: 3:15pm On Feb 03, 2016
Handsome governor with a beautiful wife. smiley
Even as a youth, one could see his prospects of being a great man glistening. My dear governor, you're a blessed man.
Re: Photo: Young Gov. Nyesom Wike With Wife Years Back In Law School by autotrader014(m): 3:28pm On Feb 03, 2016
EzePromoe:
Handsome governor with a beautiful wife. smiley
Even as a youth, one could see his prospects of being a great man glistening. My dear governor, you're a blessed man.
That is our governor. We love him so much. .

Re: Photo: Young Gov. Nyesom Wike With Wife Years Back In Law School by treasureboy: 3:49pm On Feb 03, 2016
crusadistic:
or he could just be the next wife-beating drunkard sad

What are u talking about?
Re: Photo: Young Gov. Nyesom Wike With Wife Years Back In Law School by EzePromoe: 3:56pm On Feb 03, 2016
autotrader014:

That is our governor. We love him so much. .
He is the man indeed.
Re: Photo: Young Gov. Nyesom Wike With Wife Years Back In Law School by Geesarki(m): 4:06pm On Feb 03, 2016
This man finished skul old. From his pix he was over 30 as at then. Anyway, such happens for touts. And only ppl of his kind elect him govno
Re: Photo: Young Gov. Nyesom Wike With Wife Years Back In Law School by treasureboy: 4:18pm On Feb 03, 2016
Geesarki:
This man finished skul old. From his pix he was over 30 as at then. Anyway, such happens for touts. And only ppl of his kind elect him govno

Hmm...
Re: Photo: Young Gov. Nyesom Wike With Wife Years Back In Law School by treasureboy: 7:11pm On Feb 03, 2016
collinsVP:
Honestly i love this. Reminiscing......

Success is sweet

1 Like

Re: Photo: Young Gov. Nyesom Wike With Wife Years Back In Law School by treasureboy: 7:09am On Feb 04, 2016
yaqq:
wow

Like woow! grin

(1) (Reply)

Buhari Diagnosed With Cancer By London Doctors (photo) / Ikere Gorge Dam: A Long Forgotten Dream - A Reminder / Female Kidnapper Caught Today In Lagos.Angry Mob Awaiting 2 Lynch Her 2 Death(pi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.