Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,115 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:29 PM

Akin Alabi Spotted With Micheal Owen - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Akin Alabi Spotted With Micheal Owen (33107 Views)

Mr Akin Alabi Please Rescue Me.. / Ronaldinho Spotted With Messi And Neymar At FC Barcelona Training Ground / Micheal Bababtunde Wins Best Foreign Player In Morocco (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Akin Alabi Spotted With Micheal Owen by fr4ncesc: 1:55pm On Feb 03, 2016
Akin alabi making money while most nigerian youth who patronize his business are .........,,,,,

2 Likes

Re: Akin Alabi Spotted With Micheal Owen by jam04(m): 1:56pm On Feb 03, 2016
You all had better invest in agriculture. Betting na one-way ticket ooo.

We have farmland for sale in Ogun state. Obafemi-owode local government and odeda local government

Penthouse industry limited
08090938426, olulay@yahoo.com

1 Like

Re: Akin Alabi Spotted With Micheal Owen by robosky02(m): 1:57pm On Feb 03, 2016
ok flexing things....
Re: Akin Alabi Spotted With Micheal Owen by CriticMaestro: 1:58pm On Feb 03, 2016
How much is the guy worth?
Re: Akin Alabi Spotted With Micheal Owen by anigbajumo(m): 2:06pm On Feb 03, 2016
Finestnigga:
So Na this guy the flex with my money abi.... No worry u go soon pay back.... Shout out to all the bet stakers

Wa gbayii......I salute bro sad
Re: Akin Alabi Spotted With Micheal Owen by myfantasies(f): 2:10pm On Feb 03, 2016
kingofchess:
the man black sha
Black but rich grin
Re: Akin Alabi Spotted With Micheal Owen by kingofchess(m): 2:12pm On Feb 03, 2016
myfantasies:
Black but rich grin
girls with money...so as u r looking at him is money u r seeing right?lol
Re: Akin Alabi Spotted With Micheal Owen by danidee10(m): 2:13pm On Feb 03, 2016
So dis Id d alabi guy I've been hearing abt.....
Re: Akin Alabi Spotted With Micheal Owen by celebgists(m): 2:18pm On Feb 03, 2016
Nickky28:
Waoooo, so it's you. You av finished my money. Shittt!!

Hahahaaahahhahahahahaaaahah over 2.5
Re: Akin Alabi Spotted With Micheal Owen by Gabaleve(m): 2:22pm On Feb 03, 2016
All my money wey he dey chop no even show for him body
Re: Akin Alabi Spotted With Micheal Owen by Nobody: 2:27pm On Feb 03, 2016
The man is/ used to be a nairaland member now undecided
Re: Akin Alabi Spotted With Micheal Owen by Nobody: 2:30pm On Feb 03, 2016
xender:
grin grin ...na tis guq dey Choi guq balaries

you use ∆ #2500 to place match and put #20 as offering ....youths God is watching o..

..hahhahahhahahaha...anyways, draw no bet for Chelsea @ 1.45
Re: Akin Alabi Spotted With Micheal Owen by Olufemiolaolu(m): 2:36pm On Feb 03, 2016
rheether:
Who cares?
see ur mouth like puna grin
Re: Akin Alabi Spotted With Micheal Owen by Youngsage: 2:45pm On Feb 03, 2016
haibe:
That guy is rich incase you guys don't know.. I mean you Nigerian girls. So do the needful

lol... too late for them. Too bad

1 Like

Re: Akin Alabi Spotted With Micheal Owen by busky101(m): 2:51pm On Feb 03, 2016
NiGeRianTr0ll:
So thats the Nigga that has ruined thousands of people.

If there's one thing I hate, it's Gambling or betting on something I have no control over.

Seriously, those bets are rigged somehow or another
my friend shatap....if you are losing or have lost money via betting go and consult/appease your village gods
Re: Akin Alabi Spotted With Micheal Owen by djazzman109(m): 2:57pm On Feb 03, 2016
Can u imagine, dis guy just open bank acct make we dey give am weekly deposits. Mtchwwww

1 Like

Re: Akin Alabi Spotted With Micheal Owen by Nobody: 2:58pm On Feb 03, 2016
This guy and Chief Adebutu (aka baba ijebu) are doing something so vulnurable youths.
Cnt help but look at the non humanitarian aspect of betting companies
Re: Akin Alabi Spotted With Micheal Owen by TortugaPrince: 3:03pm On Feb 03, 2016
kingofchess:
the man black sha

Black ke? Akin Alabi na white man. Ignoramus

2 Likes

Re: Akin Alabi Spotted With Micheal Owen by Nobody: 3:10pm On Feb 03, 2016
PushMusic:
Inspiring. wink

To Play More abi
Re: Akin Alabi Spotted With Micheal Owen by charlesucheh(m): 3:28pm On Feb 03, 2016
DON'T EVEN PLAY THE NAIRA BET.... SO, I'VE NOTHING TO SAY THIS MATCH FIXING GEE.....
Re: Akin Alabi Spotted With Micheal Owen by dennisworld1(m): 3:30pm On Feb 03, 2016
incase u dont know. He is a nairalander
Re: Akin Alabi Spotted With Micheal Owen by Gerrard59(m): 3:42pm On Feb 03, 2016
NiGeRianTr0ll:
So thats the Nigga that has ruined thousands of people.

If there's one thing I hate, it's Gambling or betting on something[b]
I have no control over.[/b]

Seriously, those bets are rigged somehow or another

Although I don't gamble/betting, concerning the bolded; it's same when you invest in a company or companies listed on the stock exchange. You can't control the company and accurately predict the company's future. Gambling is like investing in the stock market, you win some and lose some.

What governments should do preferably at the state level is to legalize gambling, if done, we would have a Las Vegas in Nigeria.
Re: Akin Alabi Spotted With Micheal Owen by Nobody: 3:54pm On Feb 03, 2016
so people still gamble?
Re: Akin Alabi Spotted With Micheal Owen by falseman(m): 4:27pm On Feb 03, 2016
Foolish man.... You shall be judged. Imagine this nairabet people called me this morning to thank me for being given their customer after I don lose money tire I ended up deleting my account
Re: Akin Alabi Spotted With Micheal Owen by Nobody: 4:39pm On Feb 03, 2016
Lol

Funny commenters. Thank God I don't play gambling
Re: Akin Alabi Spotted With Micheal Owen by Greycious(m): 5:20pm On Feb 03, 2016
@ akinalabi won't comment on a thread like this.

Thanks anyways for last weekend.
Re: Akin Alabi Spotted With Micheal Owen by sleekdot(m): 5:27pm On Feb 03, 2016
The guy na correct guy and he is a nairalander sef

His monicker is akinalabi
Re: Akin Alabi Spotted With Micheal Owen by rayopt(m): 5:35pm On Feb 03, 2016
Akinalabi sef made his own money as a punter on williamhill and other betting sites. .
.. ..if you've lost huge amount on nairabet, then u gatz check ursef well ooo....
Diz punting biz is someone's main source of income ooo, i dey wonder how alabi sef dey survive with the way some people withdraw millions for his pocket. .
. .well, d daft loosers are makin up for his losses sha
Re: Akin Alabi Spotted With Micheal Owen by rayopt(m): 5:46pm On Feb 03, 2016
Gerrard59:

Although I don't gamble/betting, concerning the bolded; it's same when you invest in a company or companies listed on the stock exchange. You can't control the company and accurately predict the company's future. Gambling is like investing in the stock market, you win some and lose some.

What governments should do preferably at the state level is to legalize gambling, if done, we would have a Las Vegas in Nigeria.

well spoken! fanks for the info. . .even stocks are manipulated. .
The only difference between betting odds and stock values is the time frame of return. .

if you invest in a football game odd, your partnership last for only 45mins while for a company stock, it can last for a century.

The bitter truth is. . .if you are a bad bettor, you will definitely lose your money on stocks!!!

So you'd better think twice if you hate 'gambling'
Re: Akin Alabi Spotted With Micheal Owen by dckng16(m): 5:59pm On Feb 03, 2016
winkmart:
[size=15pt]17 year old OWEN of that time is now an AGBALAGBA[/size]
Agbalamo... grin in Baba suwe's voice
Re: Akin Alabi Spotted With Micheal Owen by Mattew690(m): 5:59pm On Feb 03, 2016
Hey na that guy be this , u shop my money like die last year, Pay back time diz year

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Divine Oduduru Drops Out Of Texas Tech University In Final Year / Buhari To Scrap Sports Ministry! / Arsenal Player, Nwakali Stranded In Nigeria For A Month After Passport Issue

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.