Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,293 members, 7,815,510 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:43 PM

Another Proof That GEJ Purchased Arms For The Nigerian Military (pics) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Another Proof That GEJ Purchased Arms For The Nigerian Military (pics) (4825 Views)

New Police Car Already Bashed Less Than One Week After It Was Purchased. Photos / Use Tithes To Buy Arms For Christians – FFK Backs Omatseye / Oby Ezekwesili Discredits Ex Minister's Claim That GEJ Left $30bn In Treasury (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Another Proof That GEJ Purchased Arms For The Nigerian Military (pics) by theshadyexpress(m): 2:46pm On Feb 03, 2016
Sincerely speaking i really cant point at what this current government intends to achieve from dishing out lies to the masses,rather than seat up and start attending to the burning issues in the country, they have found it rather convenient to just cast bias aspersions on the previous regime.

No regime was without faults but when a new government is sworn in it is meant to seat up and make right the wrongs of its predecessors,but the opposite is the case in Nigeria where the new ruling party is just in the business of trying to ridicule its predecessors by all means possible thereby stooping so low to the adoption of cheap lies and propaganda.

The case of whether GEJ bought arms for the military has lingered on for a while with conflicting stories from its propagators (APC Govt and supporters),first we were told no arms were bought by the information minister,next his boss (PMB) came out to say arms bought but were bought with cash,just recently the info minster came out again with a shocker that arms were bought but according to him were 'sub-standard'.

On seeing this broad daylight deception this government was serving Nigerians as regards the arms purchase issue i did a little online research and came up with far reaching answers.

Below is a Tweet by David Dempsey a top official of the International Institute for strategic Studies (IISS) dating back to 2015 confirming the export of weaponry from Ukraine to Nigeria by Ukrainian sources.it also specified the type and model of Arms purchased.

About the IISS:
Behind the Military Balance and Shangri-La Dialogue, the International Institute for Strategic Studies is a world-leading authority on global security, political risk and military conflict.
http://www.iiss.org/en/about-s-us
Funny a thing this Govt has not bought a single rifle for the military but keeps claiming it has 'technically' defeated Boko-Haram, pls can they tell us what weapons the NA has been using to fight boko-haram cos we know since 2013 that the military had come out to say they were weapons short.

Hope this puts to bed the lie that ARMS were not bought and the APC will just sit-up and address pressing issues that affect the economy and lives of the masses.

@theshadyexpress

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Another Proof That GEJ Purchased Arms For The Nigerian Military (pics) by HungerBAD: 2:47pm On Feb 03, 2016
Liars.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Another Proof That GEJ Purchased Arms For The Nigerian Military (pics) by Nobody: 2:49pm On Feb 03, 2016
The govt is buying time with the blames game, let them continue in fight against corruption. It will be too late when they'll realize they've been fighting air.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Another Proof That GEJ Purchased Arms For The Nigerian Military (pics) by vedaxcool(m): 2:52pm On Feb 03, 2016
And the weapons happen to be on Twitter.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Another Proof That GEJ Purchased Arms For The Nigerian Military (pics) by Nobody: 2:54pm On Feb 03, 2016
Lol...OP prolly thinks we're retards. undecided

1 Like

Re: Another Proof That GEJ Purchased Arms For The Nigerian Military (pics) by theshadyexpress(m): 2:56pm On Feb 03, 2016
vedaxcool:
And the weapons happen to be on Twitter.

is that your defence,better do research for a better one cos this one is just damn too shallow. the sellers have confirmed the export(sale)

hide your face in shame

APC zombies are indeed shameless

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Another Proof That GEJ Purchased Arms For The Nigerian Military (pics) by Nobody: 2:56pm On Feb 03, 2016
Angelberry:
The govt is buying time with the blames game, let them continue in fight against corruption. It will too late when they'll realize they've been fighting air.
Zip it. Yam eater, what are you hiding? undecided

1 Like

Re: Another Proof That GEJ Purchased Arms For The Nigerian Military (pics) by Nobody: 2:58pm On Feb 03, 2016
RickRichards:
Zip it. Yam eater, what are you hiding? undecided
Who is this troll?

2 Likes

Re: Another Proof That GEJ Purchased Arms For The Nigerian Military (pics) by divinehand2003(m): 3:02pm On Feb 03, 2016
The weapons found on Twitter didn't make it to Nigeria. I am sure they were diverted to Russia or other African countries.

1 Like

Re: Another Proof That GEJ Purchased Arms For The Nigerian Military (pics) by Khd95(m): 3:02pm On Feb 03, 2016
I heard he bought okrika weapons

2 Likes

Re: Another Proof That GEJ Purchased Arms For The Nigerian Military (pics) by SOLMICHAEL(m): 3:03pm On Feb 03, 2016
Why is it that some people finds it difficult to believe the truth??!! Smh... Anyway Op keep deceiving yourself

1 Like

Re: Another Proof That GEJ Purchased Arms For The Nigerian Military (pics) by Nobody: 3:08pm On Feb 03, 2016
Angelberry:

Who is this troll?
Why the vitriol? Do you have intelligence issues? undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Another Proof That GEJ Purchased Arms For The Nigerian Military (pics) by vedaxcool(m): 3:09pm On Feb 03, 2016
[s]
theshadyexpress:

is that your defence,better do research for a better one cos this one is just damn too shallow. the sellers have confirmed the export(sale)

hide your face in shame

[/s]

Weapons that exist only on paper and twitter cannot be said to be real show us ship manifest and MoD acknowledgement of receiving the weapons then you would be considered as making sense rather than spew twitter gossips and fraud like lies.

1 Like

Re: Another Proof That GEJ Purchased Arms For The Nigerian Military (pics) by theshadyexpress(m): 3:12pm On Feb 03, 2016
RickRichards:
Lol...OP prolly thinks we're retards. undecided

im here to watch you zombies struggle to defend your bosses gaffe

FYI IISS is an international arms watchdog, they have first hand information of movement of arms across the globe.

visit thier website or Dempsey twitter page to confirm this, i will even help you with a few screenshots so u can come up with a better defence than this one youre trying to pull

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Another Proof That GEJ Purchased Arms For The Nigerian Military (pics) by Nobody: 3:12pm On Feb 03, 2016
RickRichards:
What is harsh about my previous post? You've been noticed. Bye

1 Like

Re: Another Proof That GEJ Purchased Arms For The Nigerian Military (pics) by Nobody: 3:13pm On Feb 03, 2016
RickRichards:
Re: Another Proof That GEJ Purchased Arms For The Nigerian Military (pics) by theshadyexpress(m): 3:16pm On Feb 03, 2016
vedaxcool:
[s][/s]

Weapons that exist only on paper and twitter cannot be said to be real show us ship manifest and MoD acknowledgement of receiving the weapons then you would be considered as making sense rather than spew twitter gossips and fraud like lies.

Tell your government to do that, they have it with them abi na me be NSA? i have provided my own proofs now you prove me wrong.
just tell me what weapons NA has been using to fight BH since buhari came to power cos i know he has not bought even a single arrow for the military.

your lies will soon start haunting you when you discover that people dont even believe your truths anymore

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Another Proof That GEJ Purchased Arms For The Nigerian Military (pics) by A7(m): 3:32pm On Feb 03, 2016
theshadyexpress:

is that your defence, better do research for a better one cos this one is just damn too shallow. the sellers have confirmed the export(sale)

hide your face in shame

This thread is created by vedaxcool : www.nairaland.com/1929785/new-tanks-fighting-bh-being

It's about rusty tanks being transported to be refurbished/painted which the govt will later claim are new tanks purchased to fight BH.

Seeing is believing, vedaxcool have every right to question why the photo you posted can only be seen on twitter.

Back to OP:

Of course jonathan bought weapons, no one is denying that, the issue is on weither the weapons are enough to rout boko haram and weither the sum allocated for sourcing those weapons is properly utilized.

If you think Apc lied about accusing jonathan of looting and rewarding sychopants
and idly sitting like an ineffectual buffoon while the defence chiefs and other politicians siphon our common wealth perhaps you might substantiate why soldiers on the frontline are deserting their duties and engaging in mutiny, and why some of them dress like women to escape the battlefield, or why the NSA is guilty of being ATM of jonathan.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Another Proof That GEJ Purchased Arms For The Nigerian Military (pics) by Nobody: 3:38pm On Feb 03, 2016
Angelberry:

I didn't ask to be noticed, but thanks for noticing me twice! Make of that what you will. undecided

1 Like

Re: Another Proof That GEJ Purchased Arms For The Nigerian Military (pics) by Adminisher: 3:39pm On Feb 03, 2016
theshadyexpress:

Tell your government to do that, they have it with them abi na me be NSA? i have provided my own proofs now you prove me wrong.
just tell me what weapons NA has been using to fight BH since buhari came to power cos i know he has not bought even a single arrow for the military.

your lies will soon start haunting you when you discover that people dont even believe your truths anymore

You are completely dumb . They have sold you lock stock and barrel and you are still defending the worst government. You are not even doing it intelligently. Nigeria paid three times the price of new weapons for second hand. The weapons were never enough...please ask those who know. All the stupid pictures here on this thread were admitted by the Buhari government as being bought but they are barely up to $50 million. Buhari never even said Jonathan did not buy weapons. If you are too uneducated to read go back to school. They stole 90% of the weapons buying money and brought junk without ammunition. They diverted the money to politics and to their pockets. Please do the mental work, find out the prices of the weapons on the Internet, multiply by the quantity, total up and subtract from $2bn. After that you can ask yourself what your IQ level is to be posting amateurish stuff on Nairaland in defence of crooked politicians.

4 Likes

Re: Another Proof That GEJ Purchased Arms For The Nigerian Military (pics) by Nobody: 3:46pm On Feb 03, 2016
RickRichards:

I didn't ask to be noticed, but thanks for noticing me twice! Make of that what you will. undecided
Wlc for been a busybody, you are excused

1 Like

Re: Another Proof That GEJ Purchased Arms For The Nigerian Military (pics) by theshadyexpress(m): 3:49pm On Feb 03, 2016
Adminisher:

You are completely dumb . They have sold you lock stock and barrel and you are still defending the worst government. You are not even doing it intelligently. Nigeria paid three times the price of new weapons for second hand. The weapons were never enough...please ask those who know. All the stupid pictures here on this thread were admitted by the Buhari government as being bought but they are barely up to $50 million. Buhari never even said Jonathan did not buy weapons. If you are too uneducated to read go back to school. They stole 90% of the weapons buying money and brought junk without ammunition. They diverted the money to politics and to their pockets. Please do the mental work, find out the prices of the weapons on the Internet, multiply by the quantity, total up and subtract from $2bn. After that you can ask yourself what your IQ level is to be posting amateurish stuff on Nairaland in defence of crooked politicians.

you'll always need a new lie to defend an old dying one...i dont do crap news get that in your head. im no fool that can be pushed around, if you make a living defending idiocy then thats not for me to wory about.

now kindly take that rubbish you wrote somewhere else it wont sell here, too many bad customers

bye

3 Likes

Re: Another Proof That GEJ Purchased Arms For The Nigerian Military (pics) by Nobody: 3:56pm On Feb 03, 2016
Angelberry:

Wlc for been a busybody, you are excused
But I thought you said "bye". Are you losing control?

1 Like

Re: Another Proof That GEJ Purchased Arms For The Nigerian Military (pics) by Nobody: 3:57pm On Feb 03, 2016
RickRichards:
But I thought you said "bye". Are you losing control?
Dream on!!

1 Like

Re: Another Proof That GEJ Purchased Arms For The Nigerian Military (pics) by Nobody: 4:01pm On Feb 03, 2016
Angelberry:

Dream on!!
You're the one who's daydreaming already. undecided

1 Like

Re: Another Proof That GEJ Purchased Arms For The Nigerian Military (pics) by mankan2k7(m): 4:10pm On Feb 03, 2016
I heard that d British has changed the spelling of LIE to LAI.

Pls how correct is this?
Re: Another Proof That GEJ Purchased Arms For The Nigerian Military (pics) by arresa: 4:12pm On Feb 03, 2016
How Scandalous Corruption In The Nigerian Military Led To The Death Of Air Force Pilot, Others

http://saharareporters.com/2016/01/17/how-scandalous-corruption-nigerian-military-led-death-air-force-pilot-others

1 Like

Re: Another Proof That GEJ Purchased Arms For The Nigerian Military (pics) by Applaner: 6:34pm On Feb 03, 2016
No mind them
Re: Another Proof That GEJ Purchased Arms For The Nigerian Military (pics) by Cannonleo(m): 7:22pm On Feb 03, 2016
divinehand2003:
The weapons found on Twitter didn't make it to Nigeria. I am sure they were diverted to Russia or other African countries.
sorry to counter you,they all arrived our shores
Re: Another Proof That GEJ Purchased Arms For The Nigerian Military (pics) by Bief(m): 7:49pm On Feb 03, 2016
Cannonleo:
sorry to counter you,they all arrived our shores
so you mean you have proof of ddelivery and dasuki can't prove it or the other indicted officers? Wow! Pls can you show us proof here? Then we all will march to Aso rock to ask for the release of dasuki, pls I asked for proof of delivery and not for you to come and start giving me another sermon ,thanks.

1 Like

Re: Another Proof That GEJ Purchased Arms For The Nigerian Military (pics) by deji68: 7:56pm On Feb 03, 2016
Bief:
so you mean you have proof of ddelivery and dasuki can't prove it or the other indicted officers? Wow! Pls can you show us proof here? Then we all will march to Aso rock to ask for the release of dasuki, pls I asked for proof of delivery and not for you to come and start giving me another sermon ,thanks.
did u interrogate Dasuki ? how do u know he cant prove it?.......wait for the case in court to end then u can reach that conclusion cool cool cool
Re: Another Proof That GEJ Purchased Arms For The Nigerian Military (pics) by UrbanMystique: 8:00pm On Feb 03, 2016
All service chiefs under Jonathan said our soldiers didn't have weapons to fight book haram under gej.

There was mutiny because they are sending soldier to fake book harm with awful old weapons.

These are the guys at the center of book haram menace..

But suddenly I should believe some internet troll digging out fake propangandas over what service chiefs under your lord and saviour Jonathan said.

Okay kwantinue.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Sheikh Zakzaky Court Hearing Slated For May 18 / Presidency Is The Main Objective For South East Not Biafra.. / #ondodecides: FULL INEC Official Results (Rotimi Aketedolu leads)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.