Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,895 members, 7,817,636 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:01 PM

Do You Know Your Whatsapp And Facebook Account Can Be Linked ? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Do You Know Your Whatsapp And Facebook Account Can Be Linked ? (537 Views)

Things You Didn’t Know Your Android Phone Could Do. You Need To See N0 7 / I Saw This Message On Whatsapp And My Phone Hanged. Please What Could It Mean / You Can Now Protect Your Whatsapp With A 6 Digit Code (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Do You Know Your Whatsapp And Facebook Account Can Be Linked ? by Rapsowdee01(m): 4:07pm On Feb 03, 2016
We were recently happy that popular instant
messaging app, Whatsapp dropped their annual subscription fee and it is no longer news that it is owned by Facebook who bought it in 2014. The latest news making the rounds only confirms
our suspicion that the app would be integrated with
Facebook. This is as recent clues indicate that
Whatsapp can now share user information with
Facebook. This new option is attached with the new
Whatsapp Beta build, is not easily accessible. The account information will apparently be shared in
order to “improve my Facebook experiences”. Facebook had earlier made public its intention to
improve user experience by creating a platform for
businesses to communicate with customers and
vice-versa. Also considering the fact that Whatsapp
just dropped its yearly subscription, this could be a
way of covering the revenue that will be lost to not having a yearly subscription.
Furthermore, there is a new set of service terms to
agree to, as well as, a new set of security
upgrades, that allow users to know if their chat and
calls are encrypted. However, it must be noted that these new features
may not be seen in Whatsapps official release of
the new version of their app considering the fact
that a Beta version of an application is like its trial
version, therefore, the features that will be seen in
the official version are features that pass testing phase.
What is your thought on this information sharing
option? Will like to pay for Whatsapp services rather
than share your info with Facebook?

apps.gadgetsreview.com.ng/do-you-know-your-whatsapp-and-facebook-account-can-be-linked/
Re: Do You Know Your Whatsapp And Facebook Account Can Be Linked ? by mosjames: 4:55pm On Feb 03, 2016
Isnor a new thing na tongue

(1) (Reply)

Lava A71 4G Smartphone / My Phone Automaticaly Pics My Calls / For Phone Engineers; Nokia 205.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.