Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,749 members, 7,851,565 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 11:04 PM

Matured Responsible Whatsapp Group For Hook Ups - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Matured Responsible Whatsapp Group For Hook Ups (1031 Views)

Hook-ups/dating / Weekend Hook Ups For Working Singles / Hook Ups Arena (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Matured Responsible Whatsapp Group For Hook Ups by HelpeeDeck(m): 6:22pm On Feb 03, 2016
A Whatsap hook up forum has been going on for sometime now, almost 70members in, single working class ladies and guys are in dia, hooking up is already happening in there, more responsible people are still welcome to join them in there..Any working class single responsible guy, also responsible good lady working or about to graduate from school interested in joining the whatsapp group in other to hook up with a responsible person can send message to this whatsapp number 08032059244..please age must be from 28years upward for guys,must be working class guy and 22years upward for ladies.

I have block many numbers who sent message to me, reason is because when i screen them i find out that they are not the serious type, many not up to age, some are even married men and some people not being able to defend themselves during the little screening....Screening is done for the purpose of security and safety of other members in there...The room is well monitored,so that bad guys and ladies wont penetrate inside to cause harm to anybody..

1 Like

Re: Matured Responsible Whatsapp Group For Hook Ups by HelpeeDeck(m): 2:49pm On Feb 20, 2016
More Responsible guys and ladies are needed, pls age for guys must be from 28years olf for guys and 22years for ladies upward,pls the guy must be a working class guy,not a student. truly single....If any is Found Giving a Fake Info about him or her,such person will be embarrass and thrown out..the room is a very discipline room and no go area for players believe me.
Re: Matured Responsible Whatsapp Group For Hook Ups by slide01: 9:17am On Feb 21, 2016
Re: Matured Responsible Whatsapp Group For Hook Ups by HelpeeDeck(m): 1:07pm On Feb 23, 2016
pls have block many new numbers who sent message to me,reason is because when i screen them i find out that they are not that serious,many not of age and some people not being able to defend themselves..
Re: Matured Responsible Whatsapp Group For Hook Ups by kolex83: 11:41am On Feb 24, 2016
Hello babe my name is Kola, I saw ur pix and ur profile today and I was moved and I found my love in your eye which has never happened to me before babe I will be very glad if u and I can start a solid relationship and I promise I will never let you down. Babe I love you, u can send me ur mobile contact to enhance a smooth communication between us .... Thanks babe waiting to hear from u. Here is my contact +2347065356066. U can also contact me through whatsapp. Thanks.

(1) (Reply)

Why Most Of African Men In A Rush For Marry / Single Ladies/sugar Mumy's Only / Hot Gay Guy Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.