Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,840 members, 7,817,485 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:02 PM

Wailing Wailers; Buharists And That Disgraceful 2016 Budget- Japhet Omojuwa - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wailing Wailers; Buharists And That Disgraceful 2016 Budget- Japhet Omojuwa (17475 Views)

When Did APC/Buharists Become Patriotic? / Omojuwa: Wailing Wailers, Buharists And Nigeria’s Disgraceful 2016 Budget / Staunch Buharists, Olateju And Farouk Kperogi Criticise Buhari Over Appointments (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wailing Wailers; Buharists And That Disgraceful 2016 Budget- Japhet Omojuwa by abdool59(m): 12:22pm On Feb 04, 2016
coolJust passing by here.
Re: Wailing Wailers; Buharists And That Disgraceful 2016 Budget- Japhet Omojuwa by jamace(m): 12:23pm On Feb 04, 2016
Too many goats waiting to eat our yams in PMB's cabinet! cry cry
Re: Wailing Wailers; Buharists And That Disgraceful 2016 Budget- Japhet Omojuwa by Ageco(m): 12:27pm On Feb 04, 2016
The change mantra preached about is a mirage at least for now.
Re: Wailing Wailers; Buharists And That Disgraceful 2016 Budget- Japhet Omojuwa by Jesusloveyou: 12:27pm On Feb 04, 2016
7footre:

Tell me something! And the president that rushed off to the senate in full regalia to present the budget didn't know it should have been cross checked and proof read? Moreover, how did u get in on the info that d budget was prepared by insiders from the previous administration? Are civil servants partisan?
Ma brother let us stop shifting blames and start taking responsibility
i was even annoyed, that after a wk of swearing-in ministers, d budget was ready because of meeting deadline of submitting 2016 budget before d end of 2015, beside those per sec that always defend previous govt corruption and encourage they to steal, also prepare d ludicrous budget, sack all d pdp per sec, d change wil come

1 Like

Re: Wailing Wailers; Buharists And That Disgraceful 2016 Budget- Japhet Omojuwa by doncent12(m): 12:27pm On Feb 04, 2016
Look at this buharist cum zombie saying thrash! How dare you accuse someone of curruption even when it can not be proven even when buhari is on power with all his body language
Bekwarra:

http://www.punchng.com/wailing-wailers-buharists-and-that-disgraceful-2016-budget/

2 Likes

Re: Wailing Wailers; Buharists And That Disgraceful 2016 Budget- Japhet Omojuwa by hush15: 12:27pm On Feb 04, 2016
BushidoBlue:
Hahahahahahahaaaa it's February keep calling them wailers...

When one year passes without a single achievement even Omojuwa go wail.

Is he not wailing already? He just doesn't want to admit his wails, if there is a word like dat... Lol

2 Likes

Re: Wailing Wailers; Buharists And That Disgraceful 2016 Budget- Japhet Omojuwa by jpipe2000(m): 12:49pm On Feb 04, 2016
"wailers" & "zombies" lol . . . how can we ever have wholesome discuss on making progress in this country when one will be unfairly ascribed such derogatory words 4 voicing an opinion(criticism or not). Worse still,ethno-religious sentiment rears its head more often than not. I wouldn't blame nigerians much though cos we re all victims of an abusive government hence d readiness 2 perpetuate same on any1 wt a different opinion. know ur enemy ppl, its neither d alleged "wailer" or "zombie" it is d government(federal, state or local) dat doesn't live up 2 its responsibilities & seeks 2 lay blame elsewhere
Re: Wailing Wailers; Buharists And That Disgraceful 2016 Budget- Japhet Omojuwa by Eluwilussit(m): 12:50pm On Feb 04, 2016
YouthsPC0:
Nonsense and useless write up

Obj bought the last wailers form so

This omojones abi na Omojuwa should just shut up , a child like him that lacks home training should stop disgracing his parents in public .

So this idiiot said this of our president in the past? He must take Nigerians for foools. Who is he, in the first place? I am sure he's a bastard.

Why not criticize the present govt without insulting GEJ, PDP and followers? He thinks he is smart. He should name his pig Omojuwa or his mom's names. Asshole.

1 Like

Re: Wailing Wailers; Buharists And That Disgraceful 2016 Budget- Japhet Omojuwa by Uten9z(m): 12:52pm On Feb 04, 2016
Wait Omojuwa u forgot to mention this part "that they would go and borrow money to buy some developments we are not ready for, or should i say useless to impress ?"when you wail and said development is a gradual thing and somethings suppose to done at a time.

1 Like

Re: Wailing Wailers; Buharists And That Disgraceful 2016 Budget- Japhet Omojuwa by Nobody: 12:55pm On Feb 04, 2016
The problem with this govt is that they were not ready for governance. They were just dreaming of getting power but that dream has come to pass so they are confused now.

For those who are saying PMB was the better option between the two (GEJ/PMB), were they the only candidates that contested the election?

There were better options but they choose to buy the lies APC (that is made up of the same people who looted this country to the sorry state it is now) sold to them.

If you are putting your faith on these set of leaders to lead this country to the promised land, i tell you your faith must be bigger than the BIGGEST.

2 Likes

Re: Wailing Wailers; Buharists And That Disgraceful 2016 Budget- Japhet Omojuwa by eodavids(m): 1:10pm On Feb 04, 2016
President Mohammed Buhari should be given the necessary supports first. He assumed the office less than a year ago, it is only rational enough to say encouraging words for him and about him as a way of supporting his good nntentions.

When the president is abut completing his tenure, then Nigerians can start evaluation on him.

Which of yu Nairalanders was examined in school at the beginng of term or semester (as the case may be)?
Isn't it at the tale-end of a term/semester that students are made to undergo evaluations?

Habba Nigerians, good people of great nation:
Let's support Buhari first. When he enjoyed all our suport and completes his tenure (atleast the 1st tenure); then we may come down on him with our praise/criticisms.
God bless Nairaland;
God bless PMB;
God bless the FRN.
Re: Wailing Wailers; Buharists And That Disgraceful 2016 Budget- Japhet Omojuwa by 7footre(m): 1:15pm On Feb 04, 2016
Jesusloveyou:
i was even annoyed, that after a wk of swearing-in ministers, d budget was ready because of meeting deadline of submitting 2016 budget before d end of 2015, beside those per sec that always defend previous govt corruption and encourage they to steal, also prepare d ludicrous budget, sack all d pdp per sec, d change wil come

It is heartbreaking that you've ignored d incompetence of those incharge and have chosen instead to play blame games

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wailing Wailers; Buharists And That Disgraceful 2016 Budget- Japhet Omojuwa by ajebuter(f): 1:21pm On Feb 04, 2016
@omojuwa, wailing by proxy

grin grin

1 Like

Re: Wailing Wailers; Buharists And That Disgraceful 2016 Budget- Japhet Omojuwa by Nobody: 1:33pm On Feb 04, 2016
eodavids:
President Mohammed Buhari should be given the necessary supports first. He assumed the office less than a year ago, it is only rational enough to say encouraging words for him and about him as a way of supporting his good nntentions.

When the president is abut completing his tenure, then Nigerians can start evaluation on him.

Which of yu Nairalanders was examined in school at the beginng of term or semester (as the case may be)?
Isn't it at the tale-end of a term/semester that students are made to undergo evaluations?

Habba Nigerians, good people of great nation:
Let's support Buhari first. When he enjoyed all our suport and completes his tenure (atleast the 1st tenure); then we may come down on him with our praise/criticisms.
God bless Nairaland;
God bless PMB;
God bless the FRN.

Bros, students go to school to learn while leaders are to lead us to betterment.
Evaluation of students comes only at the end of the term while evaluation of learders comes at the begining through the policies laid down programmes(budget) and at the end of the term.

The laid down programme(budget) of this govt is faulty. If not corrected now(first evaluation) it will end up faulty(last evaluation).

Btw, what about governors that are already working?
Re: Wailing Wailers; Buharists And That Disgraceful 2016 Budget- Japhet Omojuwa by johnydon22(m): 1:41pm On Feb 04, 2016
wandyvirus:
I love your signature. We need to meet and talk. Im in Lere, where are you?
I am in the East, Enugu to be precise
Re: Wailing Wailers; Buharists And That Disgraceful 2016 Budget- Japhet Omojuwa by HirstMOG(m): 1:46pm On Feb 04, 2016
Omojuwa you can't stand on the fence on this issue, is either you are a wailer or a buharist. I would advise you remain a buharist cos I heard that the wailers form is no longer available.

Re: Wailing Wailers; Buharists And That Disgraceful 2016 Budget- Japhet Omojuwa by drss(m): 1:57pm On Feb 04, 2016
Jesusloveyou:
d people that prepare d budget are they from space? Or d director in d office of state house that wanted to purchase more vehicle for buhari, is he apc or pdp, or did d same igbo man voted for buhari, we need to remove all this people that voted d ineffectual baboon from all d ministries, without that, change wil not come
d way zombies reason like dis one up ^^^ is just unbelievable sad smh

2 Likes

Re: Wailing Wailers; Buharists And That Disgraceful 2016 Budget- Japhet Omojuwa by sammydidiar(m): 1:59pm On Feb 04, 2016
our greatest bane as a country has been d segregation on d platform of political party.they are all wolves reincarnated in humans cocoon.today PDP seizes mantle of leadership; APC digs there grave..2moro APC wins it all;PDP drags them to there ruin..who wud bear d bruntour country,our youths,our future...gamblers!!
Re: Wailing Wailers; Buharists And That Disgraceful 2016 Budget- Japhet Omojuwa by redsceptic: 2:15pm On Feb 04, 2016
johnydon22:
This Omojuwa is just seeking desperately for relevance and attention... best ignored because his opinion aint shiit.

Anyway lets give Buhari the chance to run this ship for at least 2years and see how he performs he is not up to a year yet.

No matter what, he is our president for the next 4years and we owe him our allegiance. . . Nigeria will always be a victim of kakistocracy

People like you are a disgrace to yourselves, your family and your nation.The young man has just provided objective evidence that the President is drifting and taking the Nigerian economy along and you're busy talking nonsense.

1 Like

Re: Wailing Wailers; Buharists And That Disgraceful 2016 Budget- Japhet Omojuwa by Themandator: 2:17pm On Feb 04, 2016
BushidoBlue:
Omojuwa you are wailing joor....
I heard that wailer's form has finished.
Let me connect you to Yahaya Yusuf, Kunle Olanrewaju and Emeka Uduala
For any spare forms...
Sorry Japhet the form don finish...
PDPIANS, Tanoids and some repentant Zombies don buy the form finish..

Enjoy the 3.3 years of this Administration has left

I am a pdpian

1 Like

Re: Wailing Wailers; Buharists And That Disgraceful 2016 Budget- Japhet Omojuwa by AyoolaIgwe(m): 2:32pm On Feb 04, 2016
BushidoBlue:
Omojuwa you are wailing joor....
I heard that wailer's form has finished.
Let me connect you to Yahaya Yusuf, Kunle Olanrewaju and Emeka Uduala
For any spare forms...
Sorry Japhet the form don finish...
PDPIANS, Tanoids and some repentant Zombies don buy the form finish..

Enjoy the 3.3 years of this Administration has left
http://lm.?u=http%3A%2F%2Fhtl.li%2F3aTnEK&h=EAQGVDmoY&enc=AZNCJ4V2bzqma1jdGBT07lRpbLlRCi3H1-X7jHtj_J03jt1FvmDNmHxWxyi6OhEHmrUUnivipL7McyDNcCM2wgYS6jB_QTpNh3t9SNtG-u8lEZ9EZwx2c2Dy4oOUcoA6wJeIb0zlX3kzKbMM_bCzpUGI&s=1
Re: Wailing Wailers; Buharists And That Disgraceful 2016 Budget- Japhet Omojuwa by AyoolaIgwe(m): 2:37pm On Feb 04, 2016
YouthsPC0:
Nonsense and useless write up

Obj bought the last wailers form so

This omojones abi na Omojuwa should just shut up , a child like him that lacks home training should stop disgracing his parents in public .
b:post-413356Newszone313888764‘Jonathan did what no Nigerian has ever done’ – Buhari tells the European UnionAdebayo EmuleomoFebruary 3, 2016109714C6Share on FacebookTweet on Twitter109714C6109714C6vllkyt3ik4dnl6jn3.11098a8aPresident Buhari has commended the gesture of the former presi
Re: Wailing Wailers; Buharists And That Disgraceful 2016 Budget- Japhet Omojuwa by AyoolaIgwe(m): 2:39pm On Feb 04, 2016
DropShot:
Kudos to this guy.

Wailers are one-way traffic. They don't understand the difference btw constructive criticism and wailing away one's life.
b:post-413356Newszone313888764‘Jonathan did what no Nigerian has ever done’ – Buhari tells the European UnionAdebayo EmuleomoFebruary 3, 2016109714C6Share on FacebookTweet on Twitter109714C6109714C6vllkyt3ik4dnl6jn3.11098a8aPresident Buhari has commended the gesture of the former president
Re: Wailing Wailers; Buharists And That Disgraceful 2016 Budget- Japhet Omojuwa by Nicur: 2:41pm On Feb 04, 2016
what!!! Omojuwa the Zombie now a wailer!! grin

1 Like

Re: Wailing Wailers; Buharists And That Disgraceful 2016 Budget- Japhet Omojuwa by MarieSucre(f): 3:00pm On Feb 04, 2016
johnydon22:
This Omojuwa is just seeking desperately for relevance and attention... best ignored because his opinion aint shiit.

Anyway lets give Buhari the chance to run this ship for at least 2years and see how he performs he is not up to a year yet.

No matter what, he is our president for the next 4years and we owe him our allegiance. . . Nigeria will always be a victim of kakistocracy

wow! this is not what i expected. This comment is exactly what omojuwa referred to when he said we should not turn our government to a person. He is neither supporting PDP nor APC. neither am I. After Buhari and Jonathan are just bones in the soil, Nigeria will still prevail. We must be careful not to support what is transient. "This" is CONSTRUCTIVE CRITICISM. I was also appalled my the budget. As my late mother always says "not because say I know you mean say I go support bad ting"

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wailing Wailers; Buharists And That Disgraceful 2016 Budget- Japhet Omojuwa by MarieSucre(f): 3:02pm On Feb 04, 2016
HirstMOG:
Omojuwa you can't stand on the fence on this issue, is either you are a wailer or a buharist. I would advise you remain a buharist cos I heard that the wailers form is no longer available.

He is neither. He is a Nigerian. We can criticize both sides without being biased because both sides are dispensable but the will of Nigeria must prevail.
Re: Wailing Wailers; Buharists And That Disgraceful 2016 Budget- Japhet Omojuwa by mpowa(m): 3:27pm On Feb 04, 2016
johnydon22:

Wailers and Buharists on Omojua's matter, this Zombie blind followership is why Nigeria has refused to change, it's never about Nigeria, it's always about persons and interests, we can't objectively look at situations and ask ourselves if we're moving in sane direction. Here he raised a salient issue on the abnormality in the budget, how we still spend a lot of money on irrelevancies inspite of change. Chairs and tables for billions! and we're talking Change? what change exactly is that? just change of party logo probably, but most Nigerian youths are in zombie mode, 'this is my camp, I must keep on supporting it no matter what'.

You don't need two years to know the direction of a government, everything is laid out in the budget.

I am not a wailer who criticizes blindly even when not necessary, I am not a buharists either, I voted, Jonathan in 2011 and Buhari in 2015, Jonathan failed because of blind following and people who can't tell him the truth, I see the same trend repeating itself, I wish Nigerian youths will wake up for once and focus only on NIGERIAN INTEREST only, and oppose anyone or any issue that won't move this nation forward.

1 Like

Re: Wailing Wailers; Buharists And That Disgraceful 2016 Budget- Japhet Omojuwa by impossible27(m): 3:31pm On Feb 04, 2016
This is a repented ZOMBIE grin grin

the wailers secretary should pls give his form

anyway check my signature
Re: Wailing Wailers; Buharists And That Disgraceful 2016 Budget- Japhet Omojuwa by impossible27(m): 3:39pm On Feb 04, 2016
Jesusloveyou:
d people that prepare d budget are they from space? Or d director in d office of state house that wanted to purchase more vehicle for buhari, is he apc or pdp, or did d same igbo man voted for buhari, we need to remove all this people that voted d ineffectual baboon from all d ministries, without that, change wil not come
In buhari's voice "am for everybody nd am 4 no body " so wat are u talking. is dat d meaning of tru federalism in ur dictionary

u ar realy a zombie man ooo. u shud go 2 aso ruck an tell him nah. mtcheeeew

1 Like

Re: Wailing Wailers; Buharists And That Disgraceful 2016 Budget- Japhet Omojuwa by HirstMOG(m): 3:41pm On Feb 04, 2016
MarieSucre:

He is neither. He is a Nigerian. We can criticize both sides without being biased because both sides are dispensable but the will of Nigeria must prevail.
Since when has Niagara started operating a neutral system of government If you don't belong to any side, you don't the right to criticize or lay complains.
Re: Wailing Wailers; Buharists And That Disgraceful 2016 Budget- Japhet Omojuwa by Amanwulu1(m): 3:42pm On Feb 04, 2016
dearpreye:
Can't guys criticise their APC without abusing or subtly taking some hits at the PDP? APC sought power and now it's got same but has so far proven to be confused?

Omojuwa or whatever your name is called, enjoy your change. A lot of us never really expected any meaningful impact from this fraudulent APC conglomerate.

Budget of Yams!

Lalasticlala, the wailers are swelling.
if they don't mentn pdp even their fellow zombie will reject dem. Btw d op is a liar in d class of too gud in lying n dem named him lai. Also pdp represent everything credible in naija. So mention pdp n ur write up is accepted as credible.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Obanikoro Offers To Refund N785m Slush Fund / TonyeBarcanista Live at #FreeAustinOkai trial / Faces At The Buhari Youth Organization Rally In Abuja (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.