Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,484 members, 7,816,146 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:34 AM

Seyilaw Shares A Throwback Photo With His Wife - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Seyilaw Shares A Throwback Photo With His Wife (31421 Views)

Williams Uchemba Celebrates Omotola's 40th Birthday With A Throwback Photo / Faze Shares A Throwback Picture Of Plantashun Boiz / Lord Of Ajasa's Wife Reveals Olamide’s Attitudinal Change With A Throwback Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Seyilaw Shares A Throwback Photo With His Wife by Nobody: 6:47am On Feb 04, 2016
Gud for dem
Re: Seyilaw Shares A Throwback Photo With His Wife by JINJ(f): 7:10am On Feb 04, 2016
honestly money change u guys
Re: Seyilaw Shares A Throwback Photo With His Wife by Agadajoe3090: 7:23am On Feb 04, 2016
Money makes the world go round
Re: Seyilaw Shares A Throwback Photo With His Wife by Nobody: 7:43am On Feb 04, 2016
Topccy007:
Whoever says you won't make money this year, may thunder fire Dem repeatedly.
Keep up the hustle fellas.
angry
Re: Seyilaw Shares A Throwback Photo With His Wife by Naff24(f): 7:43am On Feb 04, 2016
Patience is truely a virtue...now she's enjoying her endurance.... How many girls of nowadays can cope with a man from grass to grace
All dey want is to pop champagne, rock clubs with yahoo guys, carry sugar daddies & grandpas in other 2 be in vogue, empty pocket and brain, gold diggers.....simply bcz dey are destined to be side chick forever undecided undecided
Re: Seyilaw Shares A Throwback Photo With His Wife by Jolumania432(m): 7:56am On Feb 04, 2016
I Knw Say The Next Post 4 Here Na See Bleaching...And Am Very Sure Dat If Any Of Una Hammer 2day Una Own Go Worst
Re: Seyilaw Shares A Throwback Photo With His Wife by PweetyJbaby(f): 8:01am On Feb 04, 2016
Sum people no get chill at all
Re: Seyilaw Shares A Throwback Photo With His Wife by ogaprime(m): 8:09am On Feb 04, 2016
Diamonddris:

You never can tell o.....maybe na suffer bin make her skin look dim and dull, maybe due to hustling under the sun or something....

Now she goes under less sun, eats good food, have good rest, air condition house to air condition car,....sotherefore any good cream will transform her from beast to beauty....

So shut ur smel.ly Mouth up...

Mr close-up ambassador, do you know de content of the cream before you dey talk anyhow like "who let de dogs out"
Re: Seyilaw Shares A Throwback Photo With His Wife by Duru009(m): 8:15am On Feb 04, 2016
D wife dy bleach welle.......
Re: Seyilaw Shares A Throwback Photo With His Wife by TweezyR(f): 8:45am On Feb 04, 2016
Theyveedo:
It's quite interesting what these bleaching creams can do

lolzzz....it can as well be camera differences....with the advent of iphones and 360 camera
Re: Seyilaw Shares A Throwback Photo With His Wife by mathew9999(m): 8:47am On Feb 04, 2016
my school tinz stuff.com
Re: Seyilaw Shares A Throwback Photo With His Wife by WaZoBiaLander: 9:12am On Feb 04, 2016
NICE, MORE LIKE A MESSAGE FOR SOME MODERN-DAY NIGERIAN GIRLS WHO NEED ALREADY-MADE GUYS/MEN.

I LOVE FAIR COMPLEXION AND I ADMIRE FAIR GIRLS/LADIES BUT THE WAY GIRLS ARE OVERBLEACHING THESE DAYS REALLY SURPRISE ME.
NEVER UNDERESTIMATE THE POWER OF BLEACHING CREAM OR BODY WASH(or whatever they call it) ESPECIALLY WHEN YOU HAVE THE MONEY TO AFFORD AND MAINTAIN IT.

ABEG MONEY GOOD JOOR, REEKADO BANKS CAN EVEN TESTIFY
Re: Seyilaw Shares A Throwback Photo With His Wife by Lexusgs430: 9:45am On Feb 04, 2016
Why did she not share the bleaching cream with Seyi?
Re: Seyilaw Shares A Throwback Photo With His Wife by doyinisaac(m): 11:05am On Feb 04, 2016
you people do not have any idea at all...grin if you are fair In complexion just go hustle under the sun everyday and see how you will become dark,and if after a while GOD bless you and you are now wealthy and you are now able to get back your original skin colour some people will say you bleached....that is the story of seyi law's wife.....
Re: Seyilaw Shares A Throwback Photo With His Wife by Kazrem(m): 11:23am On Feb 04, 2016
The difference is so glaring
Re: Seyilaw Shares A Throwback Photo With His Wife by SolexxBarry(m): 12:37pm On Feb 04, 2016
Black and yellow,black and yellow,black and yellow black and yellow
Re: Seyilaw Shares A Throwback Photo With His Wife by WaZoBiaLander: 12:58pm On Feb 04, 2016
NO WONDER M.I ABAGA SAID THAT BEFORE HE'D MARRY A FAIR GIRL, HE'D HAVE TO SEE HER CHILDHOOD PICTURES OR PICTURES OF HER (WHEN) GROWING UP. THE FILM TRICKS GIRLS ARE DOING TO OUR EYES THESE DAYS ARE REALLY SERIOUS. SOMETIMES I SEE SOME FEMALES WHOSE FACES SHINE BRIGHTER THAN THEIR FUTURE (no offense), I'D JUST LOOK AT THEIR LEGS AND COMPARE OR CHECK THE DIFFERENCE. THOUGH SOME OF THEM WASH AND/OR BLEACH THEIR WHOLE BODIES BUT SOME JUST CONCENTRATE ON THEIR FACES, THEREBY CREATING AN EASILY NOTICEABLE DIFFERENCE IN THE COLOUR OF THEIR BODIES/SKINS.

I ALSO UNDERSTAND THAT TOO MUCH EXPOSURE OF THE BODY TO THE SUN CAN REDUCE A FAIR PERSON'S TRUE COLOUR OR MAKE A FAIR PERSON LOSE HIS/HER TRUE FAIR COMPLEXION (just like a female friend of mine who's a marketer/DSA with a bank) but the transformation of Seyi Law's wife is definitely not the case but a clear case of the power of cream + soap with money.

ABEG MONEY GOOD JARE

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Seun Egbegbe Denies Taking Poison And Being Hospitalized This Morning / MC Edopikin And Isikeh Ajiri To Wed. Pre-wedding Photos / Moet Abebe Steps Out In Grey Hair (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.