Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,443 members, 7,816,021 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:41 PM

Why Is Se And Ss Resistant To Change - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Is Se And Ss Resistant To Change (2485 Views)

Aftermath Of An IED Blast Which Hit A Nigerian Army Mine Resistant Vehicle. PICS / SE And SS Will Support Northerners To Remove Osinbajo If Anything Happens To PMB / APC Challenges Senator Ekweremadu To Enumerate What He Achieved For SE And SS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Is Se And Ss Resistant To Change by Nobody: 10:34pm On Feb 03, 2016
Abia;Ebonyi;Enugu==PDP States Bayelsa;Delta;Akwa-ibom;Rivers and cross-river=PDP states
but south-west only ondo and ekiti are PDP states...how come?
Re: Why Is Se And Ss Resistant To Change by uwantsome: 10:36pm On Feb 03, 2016
My money is that Osun or Oyo will be the next state in South west to fall to PDP.

10 Likes

Re: Why Is Se And Ss Resistant To Change by ozoigbondu: 10:37pm On Feb 03, 2016
Because we don't want to be like aregberascal state of pain or become broke like the con man IMO state

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is Se And Ss Resistant To Change by funkyibodude(m): 10:42pm On Feb 03, 2016
Because your change is FAKE and a huge SCAM undecided

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is Se And Ss Resistant To Change by xpac01(m): 10:42pm On Feb 03, 2016
I hope you'll type same thing come 2019.

2 Likes

Re: Why Is Se And Ss Resistant To Change by Monimatic(m): 10:43pm On Feb 03, 2016
Adebowaletunji:
Abia;Ebonyi;Enugu==PDP States
Bayelsa;Delta;Akwa-ibom;Rivers and cross-river=PDP states

zombie oh zombie

which CHANGE

the same CHANGE that Buhari and APC has used to reduce the purchasing power of average Nigerians or

the CHANGE that has saw over 300,000 Nigerians lose their jobs since Buhari took over.

The same CHANGE that has dragged the Nigerian Economy into recession.

Something must be wrong with ur brain

30 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Why Is Se And Ss Resistant To Change by funkyibodude(m): 10:44pm On Feb 03, 2016
ozoigbondu:
Because we don't want to be like aregberascal state of pain or become broke like the con man IMO state
don't worry, God is watching RochASS.
Re: Why Is Se And Ss Resistant To Change by Nobody: 10:47pm On Feb 03, 2016
It is Jonathan effect. PDP means supporting Jonathan in SS and SE. It is because of d fact dat the North and West dominated Nigeria presidency in Nigeria history. Supporting PDP is d way my people are revolting against that fact.

It is a very strong sentiment. It is like religion. Buhari need to do meaningful and laudable infracstructural project in SS and SE to kill dis strong sentiment and emotion.

I am from south south. I live in south south. As at today, those of us supporting Buhari govt in d south south are the minority. We are less than 40%. Ethno-religion sentiment is very strong here. Even among PhD holders and first class degree holders. It is not lack of education. Is just a feeling of opression. This feeling may not be true. But it is real.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Is Se And Ss Resistant To Change by TippyTop(m): 10:48pm On Feb 03, 2016
The "Change" is fake that's why.

There's a reason we rejected the tyrant on 3 occasions.
You can't present Buhari (a man in his 70s) and declare "Change"

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is Se And Ss Resistant To Change by kutchs: 10:50pm On Feb 03, 2016
Adebowaletunji:

Where is the change you want the SE and SS to embrace?
When the people see real change they will embrace it but for now keep your change.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is Se And Ss Resistant To Change by MzPecs(f): 10:51pm On Feb 03, 2016
APC Change is poisonous! angry

15 Likes

Re: Why Is Se And Ss Resistant To Change by Nobody: 11:06pm On Feb 03, 2016
because change is a scam
change is for zombies and we aint zombies

2 Likes

Re: Why Is Se And Ss Resistant To Change by LordAdam: 11:28pm On Feb 03, 2016
tuale4u:
It is Jonathan effect. PDP means supporting Jonathan in SS and SE. It is because of d fact dat the North and West dominated Nigeria presidency in Nigeria history. Supporting PDP is d way my people are revolting against that fact.

It is a very strong sentiment. It is like religion. Buhari need to do meaningful and laudable infracstructural project in SS and SE to kill dis strong sentiment and emotion.

I am from south south. I live in south south. As at today, those of us supporting Buhari govt in d south south are the minority. We are less than 40%. Ethno-religion sentiment is very strong here. Even among PhD holders and first class degree holders. It is not lack of education. Is just a feeling of opression. This feeling may not be true. But it is real.

You guys are not up to 30% sef. Buhari keeps giving us reason every day to doubt him. People like you are the zombies and kids who even while standing you wouldn't be able to see what the elders are seeing while sitting. SS and SE voted for YarAdua, he was a Northerner. Let 1 million 2015 come again and I will vote GEJ again. GEJ is better than PMB.

Dasuki shared N10b (although the lies say it is $2.1b), PMB is overseeing the wastage of $30b. Who is more corrupt? Thank heavens you Judases are in the minority. Look at what your patron Amaechi did to the Maritime University?

In fact, we do not want you, go to Arewa, you are one of them. Bye Bye!!!

-Lord

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Is Se And Ss Resistant To Change by Nobody: 11:40pm On Feb 03, 2016
LordAdam:

You guys are not up to 30% sef. Buhari keeps giving us reason every day to doubt him. People like you are the zombies and kids who even while standing you wouldn't be able to see what the elders are seeing while sitting. SS and SE voted for YarAdua, he was a Northerner. Let 1 million 2015 come again and I will vote GEJ again. GEJ is better than PMB.

Dasuki shared N10b (although the lies say it is $2.1b), PMB is overseeing the wastage of $30b. Who is more corrupt? Thank heavens you Judases are in the minority. Look at what your patron Amaechi did to the Maritime University?

-Lord

You are missing it completely. Yar adua did not contest against a Niger Deltan sitting president. That is d reason Yar Adua was voted. And Yar Adua was in a ruling party.

Let me tell you, if Buhari contest 2019, he will get atleast 55% of soutg south votes.

South south people dont hate Buhari. They just hate d fact that Jonathan loss. What u see as hatred for Buhari is d bitterness for jonathan loss.

1 Like

Re: Why Is Se And Ss Resistant To Change by Nobody: 11:46pm On Feb 03, 2016
LordAdam:

-Lord

From d way you write, you are not south south. You simple from south east. South south people dont write d way you do.

1 Like

Re: Why Is Se And Ss Resistant To Change by Tinubutoto: 11:55pm On Feb 03, 2016
tuale4u:

You are missing it completely. Yar adua did not contest against a Niger Deltan sitting president. That is d reason Yar Adua was voted. And Yar Adua was in a ruling party.

Let me tell you, if Buhari contest 2019, he will get atleast 55% of soutg south votes.

South south people dont hate Buhari. They just hate d fact that Jonathan loss. What u see as hatred for Buhari is d bitterness for jonathan loss.

pls which part of south south are u from? whoever apc present can not garner 25% votes in south south, let alone Buhari

1 Like

Re: Why Is Se And Ss Resistant To Change by LordAdam: 12:05am On Feb 04, 2016
tuale4u:

I am not arguing with you, although again what PMB will get will depend on who he contests against.

The fact is that the bitterness of Jonathan's loss is justified. Just look at what is happening. How dare the military ask Ijaw Elders to produce the pipeline bombers when the PMB told GEJ that an attack against BH is an attack against the North? How dare APC connive with ex-PDP members to rubbish only GEJ's tenure when people like OBJ, IBB, Abdusalami are roaming freely?

I am happy that for once the ND people are waking up and not letting the self-acclaimed rulers of Nigeria trample on them.

I am from the SS, I don't have to prove anything to you. Why make a case out of SS versus SE, everybody is fighting for their own interests.

-Lord

8 Likes

Re: Why Is Se And Ss Resistant To Change by Retributionn: 12:09am On Feb 04, 2016
tuale4u:

From d way you write, you are not south south. You simple from south east. South south people dont write d way you do.

You are so smart bro

I have all his details

Lordadam is an Igbo man and not SS at all

I am just laughing at him grin grin grin grin

Lordadam, I am waiting for your email

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is Se And Ss Resistant To Change by Nobody: 12:16am On Feb 04, 2016
tuale4u:

They abhour Buhari and Tinubu. They don't really like Gej.

3 Likes

Re: Why Is Se And Ss Resistant To Change by ipledge10(m): 12:57am On Feb 04, 2016
MzPecs:
APC Change is poisonous! angry
angry
Re: Why Is Se And Ss Resistant To Change by cheruv: 1:02am On Feb 04, 2016
tuale4u:

Western SS write the way you do...but Eastern SS which is AKS,CRS, Anioma and Rivers reason more like SE.
Your SS isn't even one to start with

3 Likes

Re: Why Is Se And Ss Resistant To Change by princdebola201(m): 1:17am On Feb 04, 2016
APC don't need votes from south east.

Their votes is incosequential in Election.
2019 elections will be a repeat of 2015 election,
But south west will vote massively for APC because PDP is about to die a natural death in south westgringrin

1 Like

Re: Why Is Se And Ss Resistant To Change by Kanwuliajeje: 1:22am On Feb 04, 2016
BECAUSE THE NORTHERN-SOUTHERN ALLIANCE CAN NEVER BE TRUSTED! kiss

What kind of 'change'?
Monkey dey work, baboon dey work change? cheesy
Please, go and change your own AREWA-ODUDUWA BACKWARD STATES first o!
Shior!!!

1 Like

Re: Why Is Se And Ss Resistant To Change by snailspeed: 1:23am On Feb 04, 2016
tuale4u:

Why are you deliberate lying to yourself? You think if you tell yourself this lie long enough, it will become true? Can any group of people have more ethno religious sentiments than the core north? Can anyone be more tribal and bigoted than Buhari? I feel sorry for you honestly

7 Likes

Re: Why Is Se And Ss Resistant To Change by snailspeed: 1:24am On Feb 04, 2016
princdebola201:
APC don't need votes from south east.

Their votes is incosequential in Election.
2019 elections will be a repeat of 2015 election,
But south west will vote massively for APC because PDP is about to die a natural death in south westgringrin

Hope you realise the Jagaban is about to float a new party? Some of you just don't get it

2 Likes

Re: Why Is Se And Ss Resistant To Change by Duru1(m): 1:31am On Feb 04, 2016
Adebowaletunji:

The SE and SS had rather resist the change proposed by the APC (Arewa Poverty Change) than embrace the idiotic craziness.

2 Likes

Re: Why Is Se And Ss Resistant To Change by mazzi: 1:37am On Feb 04, 2016
tuale4u:

you sure say una reach 10%?

5 Likes

Re: Why Is Se And Ss Resistant To Change by Nobody: 2:03am On Feb 04, 2016
No one can change the world... steal ur own Aso rock money and leave dea... Moreover if APC bring a fashola who his tested then I can gladly vote for him... buh for a criminal like Buhari.. nope...

1 Like

Re: Why Is Se And Ss Resistant To Change by kenny987(f): 4:33am On Feb 04, 2016
tuale4u:

They are one and the same people. Keep your divisiveness to yourself.

2 Likes

Re: Why Is Se And Ss Resistant To Change by Nobody: 4:38am On Feb 04, 2016
Adebowaletunji:

Keep your confusion to yourself

1 Like

Re: Why Is Se And Ss Resistant To Change by Nobody: 4:50am On Feb 04, 2016
funkyibodude:
Because your change is FAKE and a huge SCAM undecided
Gbam grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Why Is Se And Ss Resistant To Change by Adminisher: 4:52am On Feb 04, 2016
Wrong, wrong, wrong.
The SS us not resistant to change. They are worried about northern domination and bitter that their son lost the elections. I have been to Yenagoa twice this year and lived in Nigeria Delta for more than twenty years. All of them know Goodluck is a sorry excuse of a hunan being to have had as president but if it were possible for Goodluck to contest again they would give him 100% support. It is a funny psychology but I think they are honorable people and they say the truth about the ills of the Jonathan regime. Ijaw people don't tell lies easily.

It is however the SE that has destroyed it's politics with over identification with the clueless, cortupt Goodluck Jonathan presidency. They are completely blind to truth and cannot seem divorce their tribal ideology from their political / business aspirations. The region is now wearing the toga of defenders of corruption unfairly even though culturally they are supposed to be the most hardworking, fair minded of all tribes . I think the problem is Goodluck Jonathan himself and the sympathy that the corrupt simpleton of a joker is generating in the kinds of the youths. This is now being deliberately exploited by older and more experienced politicians in their west for relevance.

4 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (Reply)

Amaechi Live On Viewpoint 93.7FM / ***show Us El Zakzaky Dead Or Alive Within One Week Or Face Terror- Shi’a Muslim / Current State Of Nigeria... Was Nnamdi Kanu A Prophet!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.