Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,378 members, 7,819,377 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:07 PM

Nairaland Members I Would Like To See In The Federal Cabinet - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Nairaland Members I Would Like To See In The Federal Cabinet (484 Views)

Met Any Nairaland Members? / Which Nairaland Members Would You Prefer To Date? / Pictures Of Nairaland Members. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nairaland Members I Would Like To See In The Federal Cabinet by PERVERT9: 5:33pm On Jul 01, 2009
Hi guys,below are the nairaland members i would like to see in the federal cabinet of the Federal Republic Of Nigeria wink

PERVERT9, President and commander in chief thief of the armed forces robbery Federal Republic of Nigeria i would also be in charge of the ministry of Petroleum na where person dey work na there he dey chop sop.

Debosky, Minister of Women affairs{i just pray that he wont end up impregnating all the ladies grin}

Dayokanu, Minister of Sports{because of his love for my club MAN UNITED bed united cool

Seun Osewa{SAN}, Attorney General and Minister of Justice{dont ask me why unless you want to get BANNED wink}

Thoniaslim, Minister of Health

Kitaun, Minister of Works

Iice, Minister of Information{the post requires someone that can call white black you know what i mean? the name Iice and lies sound the same in the ears grin}

Toyosi, Minister of Education{the people from her place too like book}

Donzman, Minister ofLabour and Productivity

Darfur, Minister of Housing

Easybaby, Minister of Commerce and Industry

Naijacutee, Minister of Niger Delta Development{she would use her beauty to tame the millitants in the niger delta tongue}

Enitan2002, Minister of Finance{can i really trust you with the national treasury?} cry

Menike, Minister of Science and Technology

Omoge, Minister of Youth Development

Dr Ferlie werepe, Minister of Defence cry

Dapsycool, Secretary to the Governnt of the Federation

Phenomenon, Minister of Power and steel cry power to steal

Ikamefa, Minister of Men affairs{her name was submitted base on her post MO FE DOKO shocked}

Aba man, CBN Governor{if you like go dey print fake naira notes,i go jail you tongue}

EFCC Chairman, Hot Angel{she is hot}

ICPC, Wealthyman

Islander, special adviser to the president on bed matters kiss{una know why now}

N-Gauge, special adviser to the president on concubine affairs

ToyinreponToyinrayo, First lady no 1 kiss

Cuteass, First lady no 2 kiss

Omoeko, First lady no 3 kiss

Hotstepper, First lady no 4 kiss

Mukina, Firstlady no 5 kiss

These are the people that i want to see in the Federal Cabinet come 2011,now let,s have yours remember {I} pervert9 remains the president. grin
Re: Nairaland Members I Would Like To See In The Federal Cabinet by Nobody: 2:24am On Jul 18, 2009
oloshi *hisses* embarassed

(1) (Reply)

Seun Create A Private Chat On Nairaland For Confidential. / Enugu Chicks / I Need A Burst Woman In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.