Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,718 members, 7,824,042 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:06 PM

How Do I Tell Him That He Has Body Odour And Should Do Something About It - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How Do I Tell Him That He Has Body Odour And Should Do Something About It (557 Views)

Bad Mouth Odour And Persistent Headache. Help! / 5 Reasons Why Most Nigerian Guys Have Body Odour / How Do I Tell My Fiancee She Has Vaginal Odour So That She Won't Feel Bad? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Tell Him That He Has Body Odour And Should Do Something About It by SKIPCY(m): 11:03pm On Feb 03, 2016
hi everyone, really need your help on how best to advice my friend that he has body odour. also need your advice on how he can take care of it. truth is he takes his bath twice a day but still doesnt help. not sure of how he's gon take it but i still want to try. thanks
Re: How Do I Tell Him That He Has Body Odour And Should Do Something About It by missingrib(f): 11:04pm On Feb 03, 2016
abeggg make una come advise her abi na him.....the earlier the better ooo
Re: How Do I Tell Him That He Has Body Odour And Should Do Something About It by Topccy007: 11:07pm On Feb 03, 2016
Re: How Do I Tell Him That He Has Body Odour And Should Do Something About It by Topccy007: 11:13pm On Feb 03, 2016
Whenever u eventually summon courage to tell him please do that at a reasonable distance so u don't wake up on the hospital bed with bandages and drip attached to your body as a result of the battering he gave you some hrs back.

Brotherly advice.
Re: How Do I Tell Him That He Has Body Odour And Should Do Something About It by SKIPCY(m): 11:34pm On Feb 03, 2016
Topccy007:
Whenever u eventually summon courage to tell him please do that at a reasonable distance so u don't wake up on the hospital bed with bandages and drip attached to your body as a result of the battering he gave you some hrs back.

Brotherly advice.
i'll keep that in mind. thanks

(1) (Reply)

Features And Photo Of Mosquitoes That Causes Zika Virus / H / Why Men Prefer Sex In The Morning And Women Don't

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.