Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,120 members, 7,821,837 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:54 PM

I Just Got Admitted To Uniben For HRM Msc But I Need Your Advice Please - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / I Just Got Admitted To Uniben For HRM Msc But I Need Your Advice Please (1067 Views)

I Got A Job 30k After Nysc. Your Advice Please / N-power- I Just Received My Stipend. / Apply For 2016 AGIP Oil And Gas Msc Foreign And Local Scholarship For Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Just Got Admitted To Uniben For HRM Msc But I Need Your Advice Please by lvkan(m): 9:15am On Feb 04, 2016
please imam worried about taking thus admission sef am 24yrs, unemployed, and from an average family please advice me am really confused. I have to working experience yet u guys know how hard it is to get a job and I don't want to start afresh o after suffering through school.... please most people say working experience matters and av heard stories of people who have masters and are still in the streets guys biko mbok advice me make I no drink garri finish this MSC com start from square one am not getting younger at all
Re: I Just Got Admitted To Uniben For HRM Msc But I Need Your Advice Please by Amireel: 9:44am On Feb 04, 2016
Please go for it, u are lucky to have an admission for masters, i also graduated from UNIBEN Bsc level tho. Do your masters biko every body destiny is not the same... your case might be different except you don't have money to finance the programme, you can chill and get job first but if there is substantial amount forge ahead. Have faith shalom
Re: I Just Got Admitted To Uniben For HRM Msc But I Need Your Advice Please by omisakint: 10:00am On Feb 04, 2016
lvkan:
please imam worried about taking thus admission sef am 24yrs, unemployed, and from an average family please advice me am really confused. I have to working experience yet u guys know how hard it is to get a job and I don't want to start afresh o after suffering through school.... please most people say working experience matters and av heard stories of people who have masters and are still in the streets guys biko mbok advice me make I no drink garri finish this MSC com start from square one am not getting younger at all

I don't understand what you wrote. Try and edit it and make it more sensible sir..

I think you should take the job first and see if you can merge both together
Re: I Just Got Admitted To Uniben For HRM Msc But I Need Your Advice Please by Wealthyone: 3:58pm On Feb 04, 2016
lvkan:

You didnt state if u got a job offer or not.
Re: I Just Got Admitted To Uniben For HRM Msc But I Need Your Advice Please by Valmesk(m): 5:12pm On Feb 04, 2016
lvkan:
You dont have any excuse not to go for your masters if you have gotten admission even if you have a job or not,if you are working i dont know how tight your work schedule is like but you can't compare it with the schedule of bankers and yet they run their masters program.Dont think twice about it,ride on with it.

(1) (Reply)

Internship Aptitude Test?? Please Help / Job Opening At Marriott International 2016 – Apply Now / Urgent Recruitment .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.