Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,068 members, 7,838,704 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 08:09 AM

Olamide’s Son Batifeori Removes His Dreads; Switches Back To Afro Hairstyle - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Olamide’s Son Batifeori Removes His Dreads; Switches Back To Afro Hairstyle (44061 Views)

Olamide, Aisha Sulaiman, Their Son Batifeori Maximilliano Adedeji On School Runs / Olamide, Adebukunmi Aisha Suleiman & Their Son, Batifeori Maximilliano Adedeji / Olamide’s Son Batifeori Takes The Wheel Of His Mercedes G-wagon SUV (photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Olamide’s Son Batifeori Removes His Dreads; Switches Back To Afro Hairstyle by yemmight(m): 11:10am On Feb 04, 2016
Is like celebrities pay some nairalanders to help post on NL these days.
Re: Olamide’s Son Batifeori Removes His Dreads; Switches Back To Afro Hairstyle by suwalee(f): 11:12am On Feb 04, 2016
BUSHHUNTER:
Ugly people
that's a minor u called ugly huh
Re: Olamide’s Son Batifeori Removes His Dreads; Switches Back To Afro Hairstyle by Ugomba(m): 11:18am On Feb 04, 2016
Why is the little boy not lightskinned?
Re: Olamide’s Son Batifeori Removes His Dreads; Switches Back To Afro Hairstyle by bankyblue(m): 11:21am On Feb 04, 2016
BUSHHUNTER:
Ugly people

With plenty money
Re: Olamide’s Son Batifeori Removes His Dreads; Switches Back To Afro Hairstyle by Kelvin3028(m): 11:25am On Feb 04, 2016
hm
Re: Olamide’s Son Batifeori Removes His Dreads; Switches Back To Afro Hairstyle by obontami: 11:25am On Feb 04, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
Everything is news these days

Front page is the new wastebin

I dey tell you my brother,the tin tire me sef

Trash upon trash are making fp these days

Ok wetin concern us with this one now ??

1 Like

Re: Olamide’s Son Batifeori Removes His Dreads; Switches Back To Afro Hairstyle by olafirstt: 11:26am On Feb 04, 2016
BUSHHUNTER:
Ugly people
how deer you call GoD creature ugly people and am very very sure dey r far beter dan you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Olamide’s Son Batifeori Removes His Dreads; Switches Back To Afro Hairstyle by Nobody: 11:36am On Feb 04, 2016
obontami:

I dey tell you my brother,the tin tire me sef

Trash upon trash are making fp these days

Ok wetin concern us with this one now ??
Na so we see am o. I can confidently say no singl soul has benefited nothing from that trash.

Dem turn NL frontpage to Instagram and snapchat
Re: Olamide’s Son Batifeori Removes His Dreads; Switches Back To Afro Hairstyle by ikorodureporta: 11:48am On Feb 04, 2016
nattty:
Non of my business...
Re: Olamide’s Son Batifeori Removes His Dreads; Switches Back To Afro Hairstyle by lagdmark(m): 11:49am On Feb 04, 2016
Make God no let dat pikin urgly like papa baddo
Re: Olamide’s Son Batifeori Removes His Dreads; Switches Back To Afro Hairstyle by Omoluabi16(m): 11:54am On Feb 04, 2016
PrettySleek:
I hv great respect for fathers dat make out time for their children no matter how busy they are. My dad was always away and it still affects me today.
I could be your big daddy cool..
Re: Olamide’s Son Batifeori Removes His Dreads; Switches Back To Afro Hairstyle by obontami: 11:56am On Feb 04, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
Na so we see am o. I can confidently say no singl soul has benefited nothing from that trash.

Dem turn NL frontpage to Instagram and snapchat

I think its high time seun do something about these trashy threads making the front page its really getting outta hand

On so many occasions I don't even bother to check what's happening on fp of NL, I just proceed to my sexuality section jejely

1 Like

Re: Olamide’s Son Batifeori Removes His Dreads; Switches Back To Afro Hairstyle by iykekelvins(m): 12:05pm On Feb 04, 2016
Milliano, Chop money well well.. But op, why d pics no clear
Re: Olamide’s Son Batifeori Removes His Dreads; Switches Back To Afro Hairstyle by Nobody: 12:08pm On Feb 04, 2016
obontami:

I think its high time seun do something about these trashy threads making the front page its really getting outta hand

On so many occasions I don't even bother to check what's happening on fp of NL, I just proceed to my sexuality section jejely
hahahaha. Front page is The new trashbin
Re: Olamide’s Son Batifeori Removes His Dreads; Switches Back To Afro Hairstyle by obontami: 12:10pm On Feb 04, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
hahahaha. Front page is The new trashbin

Na so we see am Ooo, my brother
Re: Olamide’s Son Batifeori Removes His Dreads; Switches Back To Afro Hairstyle by 7footre(m): 12:12pm On Feb 04, 2016
uncjay:
LOLZ U NO WELL.... grin
And by quoting him you made me scroll faster than bolt again.... you are wicked like that undecided
Re: Olamide’s Son Batifeori Removes His Dreads; Switches Back To Afro Hairstyle by Hishowlau(m): 12:15pm On Feb 04, 2016
Will this put food on my table
Re: Olamide’s Son Batifeori Removes His Dreads; Switches Back To Afro Hairstyle by Guyman02: 12:26pm On Feb 04, 2016
Is he a BABY PAPA or a Husband?
Re: Olamide’s Son Batifeori Removes His Dreads; Switches Back To Afro Hairstyle by uncjay(m): 1:17pm On Feb 04, 2016
7footre:

And by quoting him you made me scroll faster than bolt again.... you are wicked like that undecided
lol........ sowie
Re: Olamide’s Son Batifeori Removes His Dreads; Switches Back To Afro Hairstyle by sayyid(m): 1:23pm On Feb 04, 2016
He better go cut off dose hair for d child.
Re: Olamide’s Son Batifeori Removes His Dreads; Switches Back To Afro Hairstyle by Lamanii(f): 1:40pm On Feb 04, 2016
newsarena:
tongue tongue tongue

CONTINUE TO SEE MORE PHOTOS HERE:

www.9janewsarena.com/2016/02/olamides-son-batifeori-takes-off-his-dreads-switches-to-afro-hairstyle.html

Baddo Sneh.....Proud Dad
how wonderful, they look so much alike
Re: Olamide’s Son Batifeori Removes His Dreads; Switches Back To Afro Hairstyle by 400billionman: 2:11pm On Feb 04, 2016
See him papa face and teeth like Fela own.
Re: Olamide’s Son Batifeori Removes His Dreads; Switches Back To Afro Hairstyle by ikombe: 2:12pm On Feb 04, 2016
Olamide snap pix nobody complain about d quality

airforce1 snap im own . Wicked niggas go say na nokia 3310 e take snap am grin
Re: Olamide’s Son Batifeori Removes His Dreads; Switches Back To Afro Hairstyle by Airforce1(m): 2:52pm On Feb 04, 2016
ikombe:
Olamide snap pix nobody complain about d quality

airforce1 snap im own . Wicked niggas go say na nokia 3310 e take snap am grin
GOd bless you my brother cheesy
Re: Olamide’s Son Batifeori Removes His Dreads; Switches Back To Afro Hairstyle by PrettySleek(f): 3:50pm On Feb 04, 2016
Omoluabi16:
I could be your big daddy cool..
No thanks
Re: Olamide’s Son Batifeori Removes His Dreads; Switches Back To Afro Hairstyle by ikombe: 5:39pm On Feb 04, 2016
Airforce1:
GOd bless you my brother cheesy
and you too boss grin

1 Like

Re: Olamide’s Son Batifeori Removes His Dreads; Switches Back To Afro Hairstyle by eedrees(m): 7:32pm On Feb 04, 2016
OboOlora:
The father needs to visit Reddington dental clinic for some teeth whitening though!
Let's see your white teeth
Re: Olamide’s Son Batifeori Removes His Dreads; Switches Back To Afro Hairstyle by Omoluabi16(m): 10:00pm On Feb 04, 2016
PrettySleek:

No thanks
I could be your big bro..someone you look up to.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Emoney's Outriders Performed Exciting Stunts In Onitsha: Pics & Video / Davido Denies Engaging Chioma With A Capital "NO" During An Interview In US / Davido Spends Time With His Daughter, Imade, After Being Hospitalized (PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.