Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,495 members, 7,819,803 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:02 AM

(PIC) Why Is My President Sitting In The Wrong Chair ? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / (PIC) Why Is My President Sitting In The Wrong Chair ? (6860 Views)

Appeal Court Sitting In Abuja Over Eyitayo Jegede And Jimoh Ibrahim PDP Guber / Buhari And Oshiomhole Sitting In A Classroom: Caption Photo / Federal Road Safety Officials Sitting In An Open Van (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: (PIC) Why Is My President Sitting In The Wrong Chair ? by mightyhaze: 3:36pm On Feb 04, 2016
See as dat man dey look am He go dey wonder wetin nigerians dey experience

6 Likes

Re: (PIC) Why Is My President Sitting In The Wrong Chair ? by ProfessorPeter(m): 3:39pm On Feb 04, 2016
boujaye:
there was no mistake whatsoever, the president saw NIGER and read it NIGERIA thinking it was a spelling error
As NEPA bill certificate holder huh?

4 Likes

Re: (PIC) Why Is My President Sitting In The Wrong Chair ? by ProfessorPeter(m): 3:42pm On Feb 04, 2016
boujaye:
there was no mistake whatsoever, the president saw NIGER and read it NIGERIA thinking it was a spelling error
what do you expect from NEPA bill certificate holder? Lie Muhammad blame Goodluck.

4 Likes

Re: (PIC) Why Is My President Sitting In The Wrong Chair ? by aminho(m): 3:51pm On Feb 04, 2016
LOL
Re: (PIC) Why Is My President Sitting In The Wrong Chair ? by gbens2000(m): 4:13pm On Feb 04, 2016
babaijesha1:
I guess there was a mistake with the seating arrangement.
becuz goodluck bought junks as weapons.

1 Like

Re: (PIC) Why Is My President Sitting In The Wrong Chair ? by dukecharles(m): 4:18pm On Feb 04, 2016
veraponpo:

Why did you see wrongly. The description you supposed claimed was wrong was for another chair, person and country.

Buhari was right; you are wrong.

Always clear your eyes well by removing the log before trying to help someone remove specks-Jesus said so

You claimed that he seated right OK fine, what of the flag before him, is that the Nigerian flag?

1 Like

Re: (PIC) Why Is My President Sitting In The Wrong Chair ? by Atlantian: 4:21pm On Feb 04, 2016
On a lighter note, what is the difference between Nigeria and Niger these days ? We are currently deteriorating from failed state to state of failures.
Re: (PIC) Why Is My President Sitting In The Wrong Chair ? by Nobody: 4:22pm On Feb 04, 2016
Photoshopped.

1 Like

Re: (PIC) Why Is My President Sitting In The Wrong Chair ? by Mustay(m): 4:22pm On Feb 04, 2016
Was this at the 26th Ordinary Session of the Assembly of the Union

3 Likes

Re: (PIC) Why Is My President Sitting In The Wrong Chair ? by CltrAltDel: 4:49pm On Feb 04, 2016
byrron:

Are u for real? shocked shocked shocked

But the camera man was able to get the pictures of GMB along with two flags of other nations with buhari in their middle while he missed getting the pictures of the Nigerian flag? angry angry

are YOU for REAL shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: (PIC) Why Is My President Sitting In The Wrong Chair ? by CltrAltDel: 4:51pm On Feb 04, 2016
dukecharles:

You claimed that he seated right OK fine, what of the flag before him, is that the Nigerian flag?
Stop drinking garri....it is seriously affecting your sight
Re: (PIC) Why Is My President Sitting In The Wrong Chair ? by Daraph(m): 5:38pm On Feb 04, 2016
What concerns him about seat's name..... He don't go there to look for seek,he's there to do something beneficial and important.
Re: (PIC) Why Is My President Sitting In The Wrong Chair ? by PoliticalThuG(m): 6:16pm On Feb 04, 2016
Retire! U no gree.. Na to dey disgrace nigeria up and down you know...
Re: (PIC) Why Is My President Sitting In The Wrong Chair ? by oluwasegun007(m): 8:34pm On Feb 04, 2016
baba tried to keep the company of that bored woman, although she eventually dozzed off.....
Re: (PIC) Why Is My President Sitting In The Wrong Chair ? by arbitter: 8:56pm On Feb 04, 2016
Aww how cute, running out of 'so called legitimate' things to bltch about Buhari , now youre resorting to making shlt up eh? well i aint surprised afterall your heads are full of raw shlt, and youre also halfwits so one cant really expect much from such waste of lifeforms.

The OP as the ldiot he is cut a wideangle shot, then presented it to his fellow halfwits to dine and feast on. see the thing is we also know how to goole mmkay? so we can equally find a wideangle shot that shows how much of an ldiot you are. Mmk?

3 Likes

Re: (PIC) Why Is My President Sitting In The Wrong Chair ? by chidextec: 8:56pm On Feb 04, 2016
Wailers and photoshop are like bread and butter.
Re: (PIC) Why Is My President Sitting In The Wrong Chair ? by Nobody: 8:56pm On Feb 04, 2016
THEY PROMISED TO MOVE THE NATION FORWARD

BUHARI IS NOW TRYING TO MOVE US INTO NIGER REPUBLIC
Re: (PIC) Why Is My President Sitting In The Wrong Chair ? by arresa: 9:06pm On Feb 04, 2016
Disgruntled elements and dumb iPoDs sha....

na to peddle yeye different angle picture una dey take fool yourself remain?

Who swear for you people? grin

1 Like

Re: (PIC) Why Is My President Sitting In The Wrong Chair ? by Proffdada: 10:49am On Feb 05, 2016
gbens2000:
wetin u smoke like this? Still defending an obvious mistake.
i guess you smoke horseshit to believe the OP
Re: (PIC) Why Is My President Sitting In The Wrong Chair ? by gbens2000(m): 10:55am On Feb 05, 2016
Proffdada:
i guess you smoke horseshit to believe the OP
maybe I did,so wat would u call dat is it photoshop.cuz there is. No Nigerian flag before or after him.or maybe dey mistakenly put weed in ur food.
Re: (PIC) Why Is My President Sitting In The Wrong Chair ? by Proffdada: 4:47am On Feb 09, 2016
gbens2000:
maybe I did,so wat would u call dat is it photoshop.cuz there is. No Nigerian flag before or after him.or maybe dey mistakenly put weed in ur food.
you can clearly see that shot has Nigerian flag which IN FRONT of him out of focus. stop smoking fermented horseshit
Re: (PIC) Why Is My President Sitting In The Wrong Chair ? by AgentOfAllah: 6:22am On Feb 09, 2016
babaijesha1:
I guess there was a mistake with the seating arrangement.
OP didn't pay attention in his high school physics lessons

So he doesn't know that parallax distortions occur when observing things at an angle greater than 0

Pay attention in your physics class

Don't be like OP.
Re: (PIC) Why Is My President Sitting In The Wrong Chair ? by stansaintly(m): 6:50am On Feb 09, 2016
if the Nigerien flag is not in front of him, then where is either the Nigerian flag or its inscription (tag)? the camera couldn't have missed both of them
Re: (PIC) Why Is My President Sitting In The Wrong Chair ? by AgentOfAllah: 9:44am On Feb 09, 2016
stansaintly:
if the Nigerien flag is not in front of him, then where is either the Nigerian flag or its inscription (tag)? the camera couldn't have missed both of them

1 Like

Re: (PIC) Why Is My President Sitting In The Wrong Chair ? by gbens2000(m): 9:59am On Feb 09, 2016
Proffdada:
you can clearly see that shot has Nigerian flag which IN FRONT of him out of focus. stop smoking fermented horseshit
lolz.ok sir

(1) (2) (Reply)

PHOTO: CHINA Execute 26 Corrupt Politicians / Breaking News!!! Urhobo Re-name Warri Wado City!! / Jandor: I Never Called Bode George A Liar, We Have Mutual Respect For Each Other

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.