Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,200 members, 7,818,666 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:17 PM

Subscriber Calls Out Startimes And Papilokanu On Twitter (Tweets) - TV/Movies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Subscriber Calls Out Startimes And Papilokanu On Twitter (Tweets) (24500 Views)

BBNaija: Payporte Calls Out Cee-C For 'Disrespecting' An Outfit They Sent Her / Startimes Shades Tstv On Twitter (photos) / How To Subscribe Startimes And GOTV With Only ₦200 For All Channels (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Subscriber Calls Out Startimes And Papilokanu On Twitter (Tweets) by petkoffDrake(m): 5:36pm On Feb 04, 2016
Juliaann:
Smh I give up
Dont mind rick. I'll like u to b mine...for real
Re: Subscriber Calls Out Startimes And Papilokanu On Twitter (Tweets) by Chazzyboy: 5:42pm On Feb 04, 2016
solomonedge:
star times is far way better than Gotv
how
Re: Subscriber Calls Out Startimes And Papilokanu On Twitter (Tweets) by rapthugx(m): 5:48pm On Feb 04, 2016
Chukzyfcb:
I make use of star-times anD I don't see any need to complain atallz. I pay for the basic bouquet 1200 monthly and I watch free serie a matches, ligue 1 and German bundesliga. I get to watch even more stations than the 1500 you would pay on Gotv....Startimes is really trying to give all these for as low as 1200 a month......and No! I am not from a low income family. We are just cutting our coat according to our size. I'm simply getting Value for the 1200 that we pay monthly!!! #if you feel you can stomach paying 15k for just Tv monthly,cool go ahead & buy DSTV but make sure you are getting VALUE FOR YOUR MONEY
Pls which of the sports channels show live ligue 1. I am also on basic. Thanks.
Re: Subscriber Calls Out Startimes And Papilokanu On Twitter (Tweets) by Chazzyboy: 5:49pm On Feb 04, 2016
driy65:
flexin my osusu cable connection down here in warri..for 500naira.
osusu cable get me one
Re: Subscriber Calls Out Startimes And Papilokanu On Twitter (Tweets) by Chazzyboy: 5:50pm On Feb 04, 2016
Juliaann:
I intentionlally typed that Mrs ITK undecided
my bae
Re: Subscriber Calls Out Startimes And Papilokanu On Twitter (Tweets) by ghost08(m): 6:22pm On Feb 04, 2016
Kaylexzy:

Please, dat ad is gross angry
Seriously they made my poor papilo look stupid
Re: Subscriber Calls Out Startimes And Papilokanu On Twitter (Tweets) by Chukzyfcb(m): 6:28pm On Feb 04, 2016
rapthugx:
There are about four sports channels , sport focus, sport life etc. Just check any of them whenever there is a live match and you'll catch a glimpse. I'm patiently waiting for when startimes will add spanish la liga, so I can watch my CATALAN GIANT, Barca!
Re: Subscriber Calls Out Startimes And Papilokanu On Twitter (Tweets) by Chukzyfcb(m): 6:29pm On Feb 04, 2016
rapthugx:
There are about four sports channels , sport focus, sport life etc. Just check any of them whenever there is a live match and you'll catch a glimpse. I watched serie a, juventus vs genoa yestiday. I'm patiently waiting for when startimes will add spanish la liga, so I can watch my CATALAN GIANT, Barca!
Re: Subscriber Calls Out Startimes And Papilokanu On Twitter (Tweets) by ghost08(m): 6:33pm On Feb 04, 2016
Juliaann:
I intentionlally typed that Mrs ITK undecided

Bae did u intentionally misspell "intentionally"?
Re: Subscriber Calls Out Startimes And Papilokanu On Twitter (Tweets) by MicroBox: 7:33pm On Feb 04, 2016
Startimes is a complete scam.... Whenever I call them to activate my sport channels promo, it will open but after like 10min it will disappear and that is all..I got tired of it them I stop calling them for the activation.
Re: Subscriber Calls Out Startimes And Papilokanu On Twitter (Tweets) by Kaylexzy(m): 8:07pm On Feb 04, 2016
ghost08:

Seriously they made my poor papilo look stupid

I swear, wen I saw d ad, I asked myself if Kanu was broke and jex didn't have any oda option dan to do d ad....

Cos it really made him look silly
Re: Subscriber Calls Out Startimes And Papilokanu On Twitter (Tweets) by Caveatemptor(m): 9:02pm On Feb 04, 2016
Subscribing to Startimes is a complete headache. Theysuck you in when you are a new subscriber and when you become an old subscriber they leave you up a creek without a paddle.
My decoder went off after I subscibed the third time and their customer care personel wereso rude.
I just abandoned the decoder after the fairy tales became unbearable.
While I agree that DSTV is a wee bit expensive,it is a better option in the long run.
It is the same way that HITV went off air back in the day with my almost one year subscription floating in the air till today.
Subsribers are taken for a ride in Nigeria.
Re: Subscriber Calls Out Startimes And Papilokanu On Twitter (Tweets) by tasceige(m): 9:43pm On Feb 04, 2016
Oh well am not surprised...
Are they even coordinated?
My friend was there in there office for a customer service rep job interview and Dehm!!! The boss made advances towards her.. "Be my side chick and you'll get the job"
Guess what?
The Hr interviewing her noticed this and sent her out to be on the last bench with attitudes...

Yeah you're right. Boss and HR tingy
Re: Subscriber Calls Out Startimes And Papilokanu On Twitter (Tweets) by Nobody: 9:47pm On Feb 04, 2016
Juliaann:
Smh I give up
So you still give up easily, Juliaann? shocked You do realize that's my 22nd reason for calling it quits with you, don't you? tongue
Well, if you can change that, we could get...................... lipsrsealed
Re: Subscriber Calls Out Startimes And Papilokanu On Twitter (Tweets) by Nobody: 10:06pm On Feb 04, 2016
PrettyChinny:
Seriously these guys are very annoying and full of themselves...

lalasticlala, move to frontpage please! they wasted my hard earned money yet dey have no courtesy
Ummn, Na wa oh. your nickname shall, non be here oh... only u dey pretty and only u dey shine
Re: Subscriber Calls Out Startimes And Papilokanu On Twitter (Tweets) by NigLasPresident: 12:11am On Feb 05, 2016
Viktor1983:
Thread sponsored by ?

A. Gotv.

B Dstv.

C. Nobody.

Three sides to a story , his side, their side and the truth.

sure B is d answer in order to strengthen A

1 Like

Re: Subscriber Calls Out Startimes And Papilokanu On Twitter (Tweets) by Viktor1983(m): 1:18am On Feb 05, 2016
NigLasPresident:

sure B is d answer in order to strengthen A
Hehehe. it's all good. Monopoly is evil.
Re: Subscriber Calls Out Startimes And Papilokanu On Twitter (Tweets) by urchwriter: 9:55am On Feb 05, 2016
So people still use StarTimes in this Era of Gotv, DsTv, etc. Oboy them charm you?
Re: Subscriber Calls Out Startimes And Papilokanu On Twitter (Tweets) by NigLasPresident: 9:42pm On Feb 06, 2016
Viktor1983:

Hehehe. it's all good.
Monopoly is evil.

really it is. Especially after staying on top as king like forever and some brand tries to come take that position from u. All kind of manners of rumor would appear from nowhere just to kill d newcomers. Remember what Coke did to Lacasera? Calling it anti-rust after d rumor coke introduced into the market Fanta apple, remember killer indomie noodles back in the days? When dangote introduced his own brand of noodles? Shit can get so real like that....

2 Likes

Re: Subscriber Calls Out Startimes And Papilokanu On Twitter (Tweets) by Nobody: 12:38am On Feb 14, 2016
Juliaann:
ODE!! Quit stalking
So you're a boy? shocked
Re: Subscriber Calls Out Startimes And Papilokanu On Twitter (Tweets) by Juliaann(f): 1:06pm On Feb 14, 2016
RickRichards:

So you're a boy? shocked
Are you high? Who's a guy? undecided undecided
Re: Subscriber Calls Out Startimes And Papilokanu On Twitter (Tweets) by Nobody: 3:03pm On Feb 14, 2016
Juliaann:
Are you high? Who's a guy? undecided undecided
You! You don't type like you're female. The more I look, the more I see, duh. undecided
tongue
Re: Subscriber Calls Out Startimes And Papilokanu On Twitter (Tweets) by ITbomb(m): 3:38pm On Feb 14, 2016
urchwriter:
So people still use StarTimes in this Era of Gotv, DsTv, etc. Oboy them charm you?
I don't need to pay 12k for a sport channel (I can't even afford it), also I don't want to be stuck with local channels through antennas, so what do you suggest I should do?

Someone came with an option that I can get clear pix from my local channels and world news channels, movies, music for just N600 to N1200, wouldn't I go for it?
What do I even need sef, I don't care for 150 channels, all I want is channels TV and BBC to get news, music channels in case I'm doing something else, I just hear the music, Nollywood/Telemundo channels ( for the neighbor wink ), kid channel for my small friend.
I don't care to watch animals mating on Nat geo or watching matches alone in the house.

No be charm, na brain

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Top 7 Nostalgic Nigerian TV Commercials To Take You Down Memory Lane [video] / Nigerian Movies And Craze For Mansions And Big Cars / 8 Life Lessons To Learn From Bbnaija 2018

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.