Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,251 members, 7,953,939 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 09:26 AM

Subscriber Calls Out Startimes And Papilokanu On Twitter (Tweets) - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Subscriber Calls Out Startimes And Papilokanu On Twitter (Tweets) (24636 Views)

BBNaija: Payporte Calls Out Cee-C For 'Disrespecting' An Outfit They Sent Her / Startimes Shades Tstv On Twitter (photos) / How To Subscribe Startimes And GOTV With Only ₦200 For All Channels (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Subscriber Calls Out Startimes And Papilokanu On Twitter (Tweets) by LesbianBoy(m): 1:09pm On Feb 04, 2016
Why was he mentioning kanu? Did kanu or startimes force him to buy their product? Meanwhile....lol I just checked the names of those viewing this thread and I can see the guy complaining is on nairaland. Olisafincy I can see you o! Answer my question above
Re: Subscriber Calls Out Startimes And Papilokanu On Twitter (Tweets) by profeoo(m): 1:12pm On Feb 04, 2016
Nicepoker:
Drop that useless decoder. Port to GOTV.
. Gotv is as useless as star times.....just packed with repetitive programs

1 Like

Re: Subscriber Calls Out Startimes And Papilokanu On Twitter (Tweets) by blackboy(m): 1:14pm On Feb 04, 2016
Out of all the DSTV providers Multi Choice still is the best yet ppl gonna keep hating

1 Like

Re: Subscriber Calls Out Startimes And Papilokanu On Twitter (Tweets) by Nobody: 1:15pm On Feb 04, 2016
Juliaann:
Wetin consign me?

You no see DSTV go buy
OMG! See my ex talking like a bush girl. I don't want you back again. Just imagine.
Re: Subscriber Calls Out Startimes And Papilokanu On Twitter (Tweets) by Dyt(f): 1:20pm On Feb 04, 2016
Oh my startimes, the only decoder that offers me watching my Bollywood channels cheap

grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Subscriber Calls Out Startimes And Papilokanu On Twitter (Tweets) by Nicepoker(m): 1:21pm On Feb 04, 2016
profeoo:
. Gotv is as useless as star times.....just packed with repetitive programs
I only watch discovery world, nat geo , and all the news channels.

1 Like

Re: Subscriber Calls Out Startimes And Papilokanu On Twitter (Tweets) by frankbin2000(m): 1:27pm On Feb 04, 2016
If Olisafincy is complaining, then this must be a big issue. Shame on Startimes.

It is because the local stations are not doing well, that DSTV is ignorant on calls for reduced subscription fees.

Olisa, I advice you consider GoTv.
Re: Subscriber Calls Out Startimes And Papilokanu On Twitter (Tweets) by arixsto2(m): 1:31pm On Feb 04, 2016
'i was determine' to use star time but after the purchase i never suscribe again for like one yr and half nw. it gud for decoration if u knw wat i mean
Re: Subscriber Calls Out Startimes And Papilokanu On Twitter (Tweets) by Juliaann(f): 1:34pm On Feb 04, 2016
RickRichards:

OMG! See my ex talking like a bush girl. I don't want you back again. Just imagine.
ODE!! Quit stalking
Re: Subscriber Calls Out Startimes And Papilokanu On Twitter (Tweets) by OkochiZico(m): 1:37pm On Feb 04, 2016
Am experiencing the same thing, since I subscribe to StarTimes in December 2015 is one matter to another. I tire for them o.
Re: Subscriber Calls Out Startimes And Papilokanu On Twitter (Tweets) by yoged(m): 1:38pm On Feb 04, 2016
MARKone:
Same $hit with Multichoice's GOTV. Only God knows how much I have spent sending Reset to 4688, when their online self help is acting up.
stop wasting your money calling them . Simply Go to their Facebook page to lodge your complain . Thank me later .
Re: Subscriber Calls Out Startimes And Papilokanu On Twitter (Tweets) by Nobody: 1:41pm On Feb 04, 2016
undecidedq1q
Juliaann:
Wetin consign me?

You no see DSTV go buy
Re: Subscriber Calls Out Startimes And Papilokanu On Twitter (Tweets) by Chukzyfcb(m): 1:43pm On Feb 04, 2016
I make use of star-times anD I don't see any need to complain atallz. I pay for the basic bouquet 1200 monthly and I watch free serie a matches, ligue 1 and German bundesliga. I get to watch even more stations than the 1500 you would pay on Gotv....Startimes is really trying to give all these for as low as 1200 a month......and No! I am not from a low income family. We are just cutting our coat according to our size. I'm simply getting Value for the 1200 that we pay monthly!!! #if you feel you can stomach paying 15k for just Tv monthly,cool go ahead & buy DSTV but make sure you are getting VALUE FOR YOUR MONEY

7 Likes

Re: Subscriber Calls Out Startimes And Papilokanu On Twitter (Tweets) by Nobody: 1:48pm On Feb 04, 2016
Juliaann:
ODE!! Quit stalking

And who's stalking who? undecided
You still won't leave me be after I withdrew interest in you, so you must be talking to yourself.

Help! Help, nairalanders!!! This girl will not leave me alone o. Is it by force? Help me beg her to let go, please. tongue tongue
Re: Subscriber Calls Out Startimes And Papilokanu On Twitter (Tweets) by Juliaann(f): 1:52pm On Feb 04, 2016
RickRichards:

And who's stalking who? undecided
You still won't leave me be after I withdrew interest in you, so you must be talking to yourself.

Help! Help, nairalanders!!! This girl will not leave me alone o. Is it by force? Help me beg her to let go, please. tongue tongue
Smh I give up
Re: Subscriber Calls Out Startimes And Papilokanu On Twitter (Tweets) by MrAboki: 1:58pm On Feb 04, 2016
Startimes: The Poor Mans DSTV.

cool
Re: Subscriber Calls Out Startimes And Papilokanu On Twitter (Tweets) by MrAboki: 1:59pm On Feb 04, 2016
Juliaann:
Smh I give up

Babay please stalk me. grin
Re: Subscriber Calls Out Startimes And Papilokanu On Twitter (Tweets) by bigtt76(f): 2:01pm On Feb 04, 2016
Your uploaded pix tho grin na new pattern to take catch mugu through recharge cards eh? tongue Try review that pattern ya #Ewu

Tega4kin:
Wow
Re: Subscriber Calls Out Startimes And Papilokanu On Twitter (Tweets) by streamsofjoy(f): 3:08pm On Feb 04, 2016
Pls does anyone receive Wazobia and cool TV on startimes? If No, then why is startimes still in business? On a serious not the real question is Pls how can I watch this channels?
Re: Subscriber Calls Out Startimes And Papilokanu On Twitter (Tweets) by Dom2020: 3:08pm On Feb 04, 2016
guy don't loose sleep over that, just give it a little time, it will correct itself
Re: Subscriber Calls Out Startimes And Papilokanu On Twitter (Tweets) by Dom2020: 3:11pm On Feb 04, 2016
yes, I still watch those channels I think it's a signal problem
Re: Subscriber Calls Out Startimes And Papilokanu On Twitter (Tweets) by kayalcomp: 3:21pm On Feb 04, 2016
This thread must be created by anti startimes people (haters/rivals). Startimes is by far the most customers friendly and concerned digital tv in the country. If u have any problem with their decoder or service, go to the nearest office or if you dont know one, call the customer care to locate one. Your problem will be solved FREE OF CHARGE by their engineers. How many of the paytv providers in the country provide this? And providing AFFORDABLE digital service is one of their aim. All you haters, abeg make you park one side.

3 Likes

Re: Subscriber Calls Out Startimes And Papilokanu On Twitter (Tweets) by danthamccoy(m): 3:24pm On Feb 04, 2016
Tega4kin:
Wow
Keep on scamming for recharge cards at your age.
Re: Subscriber Calls Out Startimes And Papilokanu On Twitter (Tweets) by Skibofire(m): 3:27pm On Feb 04, 2016
allanphash7:
Make unna follow me ×2

Make unna enjoy startime

Lubbish
burst my head..hehe
Re: Subscriber Calls Out Startimes And Papilokanu On Twitter (Tweets) by driy65(m): 4:08pm On Feb 04, 2016
flexin my osusu cable connection down here in warri..for 500naira.
Re: Subscriber Calls Out Startimes And Papilokanu On Twitter (Tweets) by glossy6(f): 4:22pm On Feb 04, 2016
Juliaann:
Wetin consign me?
You no see DSTV go buy
concern not consign
Re: Subscriber Calls Out Startimes And Papilokanu On Twitter (Tweets) by Isikaraka: 4:27pm On Feb 04, 2016
I stopped subscribing since last year after having this kind of cold irresponsive treatment from the Startimes Customer service in Port Harcourt. Infact I will go and return the decorder to them one of these days.
Re: Subscriber Calls Out Startimes And Papilokanu On Twitter (Tweets) by bigabbey: 4:29pm On Feb 04, 2016
Get connected to free to air and set yourself free!
Re: Subscriber Calls Out Startimes And Papilokanu On Twitter (Tweets) by Juliaann(f): 4:48pm On Feb 04, 2016
glossy6:

concern not consign
I intentionlally typed that Mrs ITK undecided

2 Likes

Re: Subscriber Calls Out Startimes And Papilokanu On Twitter (Tweets) by ChiugoAnne(f): 5:07pm On Feb 04, 2016
Run a default setting using this method:
To do a default setting, press the menu button,
scroll down to system setting, press ok on system setting, you will see set up option,
scroll down to default setting, you will see YES and NO, Scroll to yes and press ok,
you will see restore initial data, go to YES again and press OK,
the decoder will re-start automatically and your channels will come up after these process.
Re: Subscriber Calls Out Startimes And Papilokanu On Twitter (Tweets) by BISIXCLUSIVE: 5:19pm On Feb 04, 2016
wendixx:
Hehehe grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy

THERE IS GOD OH!!

That Startimes seems local jare. He should have gone for GoTV. I think it's a better alternative.
Me sef the tin don tire me, and na because of Dove TV I still dey use am, if not na apoti on point.
Re: Subscriber Calls Out Startimes And Papilokanu On Twitter (Tweets) by petkoffDrake(m): 5:32pm On Feb 04, 2016
PrettyChinny:
Seriously these guys are very annoying and full of themselves...

lalasticlala, move to frontpage please! they wasted my hard earned money yet dey have no courtesy
U too make use of Startrash baa? grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

BBNaija All Stars: "Mercy Is A Liar And Suffering From Mental Illness" – Doyin / Oscars 2023- Full List Of Winners / Subscribe To Iroko Tv On Your Mobile Phone And Enjoy Data Free Download

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.