Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,960 members, 7,952,864 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 06:05 AM

MARY II. A Supernatural Story. The Best There Is... - Literature (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / MARY II. A Supernatural Story. The Best There Is... (11490 Views)

Seven Powers ( A Supernatural Story ) / This Is The Best Supernatural Story Ever Written . MARY Apocalypse. / M.A.R.Y. A Supernatural Story By Danny Walker. The best Supernatural story ever (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MARY II. A Supernatural Story. The Best There Is... by Nobody: 7:15pm On Feb 10, 2016
About 10:00pm at night Arnold wasn’t feeling so comfortable leaving Yvonne out there alone so he quickly decided to take the risk as he dashed out the house and into the sky. As he entered Lagos he went straight for the church and as he set his feet there he could feel evil’s presence. As he approached the entrance, he saw a man coming “Hello” he said to the stranger “Good evening sir” the stranger said “I heard there was a burial ceremony here today” “Burial? There wasn’t any burial here today? Am a priest here” he said “Ok, thanks” he had anger on his face because Lucifer had fooled him. He entered the church and he could smell blood, he quickly located the blood and saw Rachael dead on the floor. He wasn’t bordered, he just bent down and touched her forehead and her blood was restored and she came back to life She gasped for air as she suddenly woke up “It’s ok, its me” he said helping her up “Maria tricked us, she is the cause of this” Rachael said “it’s ok” Arnold said And just then three celestial beings appeared in the church and he could feel their presence “Metatron, so you are alive? Today will be your last” Michael said Arnold turned to see Michael, Raphael and Babimon “Who are they?” Rachael asked “People you don’t want to meet, run away now” he said to her and she quickly left “You have broken deep into Father’s rules, you must die for your sins” Michael said “For your lives sake, leave this place” Arnold said and they drew out their swords…
Re: MARY II. A Supernatural Story. The Best There Is... by Nobody: 7:16pm On Feb 10, 2016
Yvonne opens are eyes only to find herself in an unknown place once again but this time not tied down, she looked around and saw that she was in a strange shrine. She was surrounded with candles and there was a big strange symbol on the ground; she became scared and felt too weak to get up and run. The candles brightened the place and just then she saw two persons coming into the place, Maria and Lucifer Maria held a knife, and they both stood outside the circle “Kill her” Lucifer said and Maria happily walked into the circle because this was the moment she was waiting for. Yvonne felt too weak to run away as Maria grabbed her hair and raised her head up and slit her throat like it was nothing; Yvonne’s blood pumped out and filled the whole floor and covering some parts of the symbol. And Maria walked out of the magic circle, suddenly there was a great shaking in the place and the ground cracked within the circle and immediately light shined out from the circle with Yvonne’s body lying there and even Maria covered her face, the light was so strong that it broke open the roof and went straight into the sky and after 10secs it went out and somebody was standing there. He walked out of the circle and stood in front of Lucifer and grabbed him on the neck and lifted him up and Maria was scared so she moved back some distance “I can always send you back to Purgatory” Lucifer said and he immediately dropped him “Thank you” Lucifer said “Why did you bring me here?” he asked “You and I have one goal” Lucifer said “What could I possibly share with a mere Angel” he said “That make two then” Lucifer said “Speak” “We both have prides and secondly, we both want to bring down God” Lucifer said “I am too powerful to move with little Angels” he said with pride “At last I have seen someone with more pride than Lucifer” Maria said and he looked at her without smiling and she was silent “O forgive me Maria; this is Bazel” Lucifer said “I don’t know if I should say it’s nice to meet you” Maria said “Why do you move with these mortals” Bazel said “She’s actually my favorite mortal” Lucifer said “What could they possibly have to offer other than weakness” Bazel said in a neat bass voice “She possesses great gifts” Lucifer said and Bazel looked at her for some time “I don’t like the way he looks at me” Maria said to Lucifer “Bazel, Metatron is here on earth” Lucifer said and immediately he dashed out of the roof with speed “Wooooow!! What was that? He didn’t even wait for you to finish” Maria was surprised “He has scores to settle” Lucifer said smiling…
Re: MARY II. A Supernatural Story. The Best There Is... by Nobody: 7:17pm On Feb 10, 2016
Metatron opens both his hands and green flames filled his hands, the Angels were surprised “He has his powers back” Michael said “Don’t talk, fight” Metatron said and suddenly there was a loud crashing sound and the Angels turned to see Bazel. Leviathans are the only creatures Angels fear talk less of having two most powerful Leviathans in the room at the same time against three Angels “Bazel!!” Michael was shocked and even Metatron was surprised Bazel moved with speed and grabbed Babimon by the neck and threw him nowhere in particular and he crashed out the church wall, Michael and Raphael immediately took off. Bazel then turned to Metatron “Bazel” Arnold called “Metatron” he replied “What are you doing here?” Arnold asked “What are you doing here?” Bazel asked too “It’s a long story” Metatron said “You betrayed me and left me in purgatory, I will make your story short” Bazel was angry “No brother, I would never do that” Metatron said “I will make your life miserable” Bazel said angrily…

THE STORY CONTINUES…
Re: MARY II. A Supernatural Story. The Best There Is... by Nobody: 7:19pm On Feb 10, 2016
Season III will be coming soon.
Please don't read without dropping a comment about this piece.
So I can improve on d writing.
Thanks for your supports...
Re: MARY II. A Supernatural Story. The Best There Is... by Nobody: 7:20pm On Feb 10, 2016
I will create a New topic for Season III. So don't forget to check my topics by clicking my name
Re: MARY II. A Supernatural Story. The Best There Is... by Tummyyoung: 7:27pm On Feb 10, 2016
Ds is so interestinq nd sweet...
Great job smallville,cnt wait for season 3,pls hope metatron wunt die @ d end...?
Re: MARY II. A Supernatural Story. The Best There Is... by Missmossy(f): 9:01pm On Feb 10, 2016
So enthralling cheesy Kudos.

2 Likes

Re: MARY II. A Supernatural Story. The Best There Is... by joanee20(f): 9:22pm On Feb 10, 2016
Som1 plz tel me Yvonne is not dead
Re: MARY II. A Supernatural Story. The Best There Is... by oppsyij: 10:46pm On Feb 10, 2016
Baba u don do well
Re: MARY II. A Supernatural Story. The Best There Is... by oppsyij: 10:47pm On Feb 10, 2016
Baba u don do well##mention me for d season 3
Re: MARY II. A Supernatural Story. The Best There Is... by kingDELE(m): 12:06am On Feb 11, 2016
joanee20:
Som1 plz tel me Yvonne is not dead
she is dead. bt we hope her love would wake ha grin
Re: MARY II. A Supernatural Story. The Best There Is... by bamirotola: 9:04pm On Feb 12, 2016
Wow!!! Soo thrilling... so we can boast of talents like this in Nigeria And some movie producers will come with 1970 cameras and stupid stunt to spoil a gud story.. Bro d sky is ur projecting point... d lord is ur muscle and inspiration.. cnt wait for prt 3...

1 Like

Re: MARY II. A Supernatural Story. The Best There Is... by Tummyyoung: 9:13pm On Feb 12, 2016
bamirotola:
Wow!!! Soo thrilling... so we can boast of talents like this in Nigeria And some movie producers will come with 1970 cameras and stupid stunt to spoil a gud story.. Bro d sky is ur projecting point... d lord is ur muscle and inspiration.. cnt wait for prt 3...
ya so missinq awt seedy, part 3 is alwedi awt..titled mary 3, d dragon qween
Re: MARY II. A Supernatural Story. The Best There Is... by bamirotola: 10:31pm On Feb 12, 2016
Tummyyoung:
ya so missinq awt seedy, part 3 is alwedi awt..titled mary 3, d dragon qween
Really....#tearrace go dia..Tnx man
Re: MARY II. A Supernatural Story. The Best There Is... by Tummyyoung: 9:06am On Feb 13, 2016
bamirotola:
Really....#tearrace go dia..Tnx man
ya wlcm..buh m nt a man o..am a gal oo
Re: MARY II. A Supernatural Story. The Best There Is... by bamirotola: 9:36am On Feb 13, 2016
Tummyyoung:

ya wlcm..buh m nt a man o..am a gal oo
Lol no vex...Tnx Woman...
Re: MARY II. A Supernatural Story. The Best There Is... by Tummyyoung: 11:14am On Feb 13, 2016
bamirotola:
Lol no vex...Tnx Woman...
alryt no qualm..hope yaf seen d part 3
Re: MARY II. A Supernatural Story. The Best There Is... by Missmossy(f): 12:29pm On Feb 13, 2016
Present!!
Really captivating Smallville,kudos.

2 Likes

Re: MARY II. A Supernatural Story. The Best There Is... by bamirotola: 2:39pm On Feb 13, 2016
Tummyyoung:

alryt no qualm..hope yaf seen d part 3
Will check now
Re: MARY II. A Supernatural Story. The Best There Is... by Damilola69(m): 2:47pm On Feb 21, 2016
this is awesome. Totally awesome i must read the thrid part
Re: MARY II. A Supernatural Story. The Best There Is... by Rick9(m): 11:38pm On Sep 10, 2016
Beauriful
Re: MARY II. A Supernatural Story. The Best There Is... by Savich(m): 11:02pm On Mar 13, 2017
Nice woRk...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nonfiction Books: State Your Preference Here / 3 Unusual Ways To Discover Your Talents / Read Completed Stories on Nairaland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.