Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,226 members, 7,818,770 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:36 AM

Read Completed Stories on Nairaland - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Read Completed Stories on Nairaland (11439 Views)

Too Many Unfinished Stories On Nairaland!!! / Why Do We Have Lazy Writers That Post Uninteresting Stories On This Section? / How To Find Completed Stories (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Read Completed Stories on Nairaland by Shadowbean(m): 9:43pm On Jan 17, 2015
I've decided to do a list like those you find on places like Amazon and Imdb. I hope it will help in promoting those completed stories in nairaland. A lot of stories have gone deep into the site and the sheer bulkness of this section makes it hard to go back and find such stories. The format will look like this:

TITLE - The Complete Assassin
LINK -
RATING - 4/5
SUMMARY - Steven decides to become a vigilante after losing his parents at the hands of criminals only to turn against the Corporation that made him on a path of redemption after discovering their true motives.
WRITEN BY - Kevin John
GENRE - Action/Thriller/Crime
REVIEWS - The Story ended too sharply but was a nice read entirely. Lots of suspense and explosions.

But this list will be for stories that are completed as from today. So if your story is completed just send in the title, link, summary and genre to me. I will take care of the rest. Any entry posted here will not be allowed. This thread is for comments, reviews and questions.
Re: Read Completed Stories on Nairaland by Shadowbean(m): 12:13pm On Apr 11, 2015
This piece of land is for the list.

(1) (Reply)

Mobile Scrabble / Flora Nwapa, First Female Novelist / 3 Unusual Ways To Discover Your Talents

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.