Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,852 members, 7,810,280 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:46 AM

Cow Shedding Tears After Seeing Knifes They Would Use To Kill Him (photos) - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Cow Shedding Tears After Seeing Knifes They Would Use To Kill Him (photos) (76325 Views)

Nigerians Are Tired Of Shedding Tears, But God Is In Control! / Nigerians Are Tired Of Shedding Tears, But God Is In Control! / Lady Reaches Out To A Poor Old Man After Seeing His Picture On Facebook. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cow Shedding Tears After Seeing Knifes They Would Use To Kill Him (photos) by Malc(m): 1:50pm On Feb 04, 2016
cruzita:
grin the cow dey commit him soul for God hand
Re: Cow Shedding Tears After Seeing Knifes They Would Use To Kill Him (photos) by Malc(m): 1:50pm On Feb 04, 2016
cruzita:
an animal with a soul? that's weird! undecided
cruzita:
an animal with a soul? that's weird!
Re: Cow Shedding Tears After Seeing Knifes They Would Use To Kill Him (photos) by umehmj(m): 1:52pm On Feb 04, 2016
Generalkorex:

islam also frown at it

does it? that means the Muslim dudes at the slaughter houses (abattoir) don't observe it. they don't just brandish it, they sharpen it right in front of the poor creatures. They also slaughter them while the living ones watch.

6 Likes

Re: Cow Shedding Tears After Seeing Knifes They Would Use To Kill Him (photos) by STAINlESSobule: 1:56pm On Feb 04, 2016
sighn of end tme
Re: Cow Shedding Tears After Seeing Knifes They Would Use To Kill Him (photos) by cupidhero(m): 1:56pm On Feb 04, 2016
When things like this happen some vegans can't help but lie just to see us change. Theories about man originally being a herbivore were concocted and cooked up after seeing images like this. The least we can do for Vegans is to show a lil respect when killing their distant buddies. Gorilla wey even be una nearest relatives no survive una insatiable hunger for meat,i don't see cows getting a pass anytime soon. Make the Cow Man up.
Re: Cow Shedding Tears After Seeing Knifes They Would Use To Kill Him (photos) by rman: 1:59pm On Feb 04, 2016
The buthers are not supposed to expose the knife to the cow

1 Like

Re: Cow Shedding Tears After Seeing Knifes They Would Use To Kill Him (photos) by pps1759(m): 2:01pm On Feb 04, 2016
It mite b nose water,
Re: Cow Shedding Tears After Seeing Knifes They Would Use To Kill Him (photos) by Coldfeets: 2:04pm On Feb 04, 2016
Animals have souls. That's why vegans don't eat them.
Re: Cow Shedding Tears After Seeing Knifes They Would Use To Kill Him (photos) by Nobody: 2:04pm On Feb 04, 2016
Una sure say no be the pepper wey dey fire dey make the cow tear up? How d op take sabi say na d knife make d cow dey cry? Is d op a cow whisperer?
Re: Cow Shedding Tears After Seeing Knifes They Would Use To Kill Him (photos) by archdaura(m): 2:05pm On Feb 04, 2016
so what. we should spare cow and turn to vegetarians. nonsense
Re: Cow Shedding Tears After Seeing Knifes They Would Use To Kill Him (photos) by Nobody: 2:06pm On Feb 04, 2016
Coldfeets:
Animals have souls. That's why vegans don't eat them.

Vegans dont eat flesh because it repulses them and not that the animals have souls. Meanwhile how did the vegans even discover that animals have souls or obviously their mind is playing tricks on them.
Re: Cow Shedding Tears After Seeing Knifes They Would Use To Kill Him (photos) by SantiCiboura: 2:10pm On Feb 04, 2016
;Dmaybe na one of those Abokis that do turn to cows at night or while leading others, he no fit come back to human and person don buy am, seeing his death he started crying
Re: Cow Shedding Tears After Seeing Knifes They Would Use To Kill Him (photos) by TolaniLuv: 2:11pm On Feb 04, 2016
It's so sad! tongue
Re: Cow Shedding Tears After Seeing Knifes They Would Use To Kill Him (photos) by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 2:11pm On Feb 04, 2016
konji1:
This is really touching..I never knew that some animals have feelings like we humans..According to the sender of the pics, he said while taking pictures, he noticed the cow shedding tears after seeing the knifes they would use to kill it....Watch the pictures closely,you will notice the tears on the ground..#SoTouching.. cry cry

Source: http://www.melogist.com/cow-shedding-tears-after-seeing-knifes-they-would-use-to-kill-him-photos/

You people re soo miopic..... So you guys don't know that cows drool alot? which one be cry?? OP loook for another story jare...
Re: Cow Shedding Tears After Seeing Knifes They Would Use To Kill Him (photos) by Nobody: 2:12pm On Feb 04, 2016
TolaniLuv:
It's so sad! tongue

Take my already tear soaked hanky
Re: Cow Shedding Tears After Seeing Knifes They Would Use To Kill Him (photos) by Nobody: 2:14pm On Feb 04, 2016
INDUSTRIALFAN:
You people re soo miopic..... So you guys don't know that cows drool alot? which one be cry?? OP loook for another story jare...

If u zoom d pic you will actually see that the tears are from the cows eyes but still doesnt mean they were tears. Could be the cow has an eye infection or the pepper boiling on the fire nearby brought it to tears.
Re: Cow Shedding Tears After Seeing Knifes They Would Use To Kill Him (photos) by toprealman: 2:16pm On Feb 04, 2016
waterhouse071:
killing animals should be done with dignity
Some cannibals in here will say same for their brand of meat.
Re: Cow Shedding Tears After Seeing Knifes They Would Use To Kill Him (photos) by EdCure: 2:17pm On Feb 04, 2016
umehmj:
does it? that means the Muslim dudes at the slaughter houses (abattoir) don't observe it. they don't just brandish it, they sharpen it right in front of the poor creatures. They also slaughter them while the living ones watch.
No mind the deluded dude. Dem dey talk better thin him dey mention Islam.
I be wan tell am to shut up b4 but I thought it better to ignore him.

Islam is replete with hypocrisy and contradictions.

1 Like

Re: Cow Shedding Tears After Seeing Knifes They Would Use To Kill Him (photos) by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 2:19pm On Feb 04, 2016
naijadeyhia:

If u zoom d pic you will actually see that the tears are from the cows eyes but still doesnt mean they were tears. Could be the cow has an eye infection or the pepper boiling on the fire nearby brought it to tears.
no be tears joor..... look at cows next time you see them around.... most of them have water marks on their eyes.... this one isn't any different.... that on the floor my friend is from the mouth..... except there's a video to prove otherwise...
Re: Cow Shedding Tears After Seeing Knifes They Would Use To Kill Him (photos) by Nobody: 2:20pm On Feb 04, 2016
umehmj:

He said Islam sad

1 Like

Re: Cow Shedding Tears After Seeing Knifes They Would Use To Kill Him (photos) by umehmj(m): 2:24pm On Feb 04, 2016
crusadistic:
He said Islam sad
What's the difference??
Re: Cow Shedding Tears After Seeing Knifes They Would Use To Kill Him (photos) by Curvinus(m): 2:26pm On Feb 04, 2016
But that cow too don kill plenty grass before nah abi grass no be living thing.

Anyway I sympathize with the ill fated animal. I hope they ship skin down south for some more IPOB footwears rather than serving as delicacy for Iya Basira soup pot.
Re: Cow Shedding Tears After Seeing Knifes They Would Use To Kill Him (photos) by Curvinus(m): 2:27pm On Feb 04, 2016
But that cow too don kill plenty grass before nah abi grass no be living thing.

Anyway I sympathize with the ill fated animal. I hope they ship skin down south for some more IPOB footwears rather than ending up as delicacy in Iya Basira soup pot.
Re: Cow Shedding Tears After Seeing Knifes They Would Use To Kill Him (photos) by ATERI(m): 2:27pm On Feb 04, 2016
Evil humans kill innocent animals then say they believe in God as if those animals are not God`s creation
Re: Cow Shedding Tears After Seeing Knifes They Would Use To Kill Him (photos) by Nobody: 2:28pm On Feb 04, 2016
umehmj:

What's the difference??
keep asking undecided
Re: Cow Shedding Tears After Seeing Knifes They Would Use To Kill Him (photos) by cococandy(f): 2:28pm On Feb 04, 2016
I've seen such before when I was younger.
I refused to eat the meat.
Re: Cow Shedding Tears After Seeing Knifes They Would Use To Kill Him (photos) by urchbarbie(f): 2:36pm On Feb 04, 2016
ednut1:
Pele. Meanwhile na d cow meat dey dat pic grin
haba!!!! Longthroat sha! with this big meat u still see road join boiled egg.....haba!!!!!
Re: Cow Shedding Tears After Seeing Knifes They Would Use To Kill Him (photos) by Idrismusty97(m): 2:36pm On Feb 04, 2016
Awww... So touching.

*Continues eating suya*
Re: Cow Shedding Tears After Seeing Knifes They Would Use To Kill Him (photos) by umehmj(m): 2:45pm On Feb 04, 2016
crusadistic:

keep asking undecided

he's out of ideas. well lemme educate you. a Muslim is a follower of Islam. grammatically speaking, Islam should only refer to the religion or acts done in the
name of that religion, never a person who practices that religion. e.g saying Islamic community and Islamic art are correct, Islamic man is not. Muslim should be used to describe all people of the Islamic faith but not the faith itself. You may say that you are interested in the
religion of Muslims, but never in the Muslim religion.

and don't be rude to people
Re: Cow Shedding Tears After Seeing Knifes They Would Use To Kill Him (photos) by Generalkorex(m): 2:45pm On Feb 04, 2016
umehmj:

its a sin to do that o
Re: Cow Shedding Tears After Seeing Knifes They Would Use To Kill Him (photos) by playtheblues(f): 2:47pm On Feb 04, 2016
Who poured water on the floor?

Cow cry ko, cow laugh ni.

Lai Mohammed.
Re: Cow Shedding Tears After Seeing Knifes They Would Use To Kill Him (photos) by iamord(m): 2:50pm On Feb 04, 2016
konji1:
This is really touching..I never knew that some animals have feelings like we humans..According to the sender of the pics, he said while taking pictures, he noticed the cow shedding tears after seeing the knifes they would use to kill it....Watch the pictures closely,you will notice the tears on the ground..#SoTouching.. cry cry

Source: http://www.melogist.com/cow-shedding-tears-after-seeing-knifes-they-would-use-to-kill-him-photos/

life is just a cruel cycle.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Slay Queen Lands In The Hospital With Broken Buttocks After Bike Accident.Photos / See The Man I Saw Carrying Monitor Lizard In Birnin Kebbi / Nairalander's - Nigerian Tag :)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.