Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,611 members, 7,827,301 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:20 AM

Cow Shedding Tears After Seeing Knifes They Would Use To Kill Him (photos) - Nairaland / General (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Cow Shedding Tears After Seeing Knifes They Would Use To Kill Him (photos) (76400 Views)

Nigerians Are Tired Of Shedding Tears, But God Is In Control! / Nigerians Are Tired Of Shedding Tears, But God Is In Control! / Lady Reaches Out To A Poor Old Man After Seeing His Picture On Facebook. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cow Shedding Tears After Seeing Knifes They Would Use To Kill Him (photos) by EverestdeBliu(m): 2:52pm On Feb 04, 2016
umehmj:
That's why the Chinese don't brandish their knives before an animal to be slaughtered. They believed (and it's true ) that you kill an animal twice when you let it see that with which it's life will be taken.
Re: Cow Shedding Tears After Seeing Knifes They Would Use To Kill Him (photos) by umehmj(m): 2:55pm On Feb 04, 2016
Generalkorex:
its a sin to do that o
In that case they need the forgiveness of Allah grin
Re: Cow Shedding Tears After Seeing Knifes They Would Use To Kill Him (photos) by Nickymezor(f): 2:56pm On Feb 04, 2016
Hw will a Cow shed tears Na lie joor except na human - Cow... tongue cheesy
Re: Cow Shedding Tears After Seeing Knifes They Would Use To Kill Him (photos) by ojinuocheibi(m): 2:56pm On Feb 04, 2016
konji1:
No be only human dey fear death grin

SEE MORE PHOTOS HERE >>

http://www.melogist.com/cow-shedding-tears-after-seeing-knifes-they-would-use-to-kill-him-photos/
fulanis turn human to cow in the bush a lot of farmers testified to this. Ask any plateau or taraba even benue people. One man produces like a thousand castles shocked shocked kiss
Re: Cow Shedding Tears After Seeing Knifes They Would Use To Kill Him (photos) by iamord(m): 2:57pm On Feb 04, 2016
MadCow1:
www.nairaland.com/attachments/3366469_cowsheddingtearsmelogist_com_jpeg1217cd8d5dc94d5451eb98b84e1e8d65

RIP Brother Cow.

These Humans are just straight evil. angry

#FreeTheCows.
But you have eaten some of your brothers init? wink #canibal
Re: Cow Shedding Tears After Seeing Knifes They Would Use To Kill Him (photos) by konji1(m): 3:02pm On Feb 04, 2016
ojinuocheibi:
fulanis turn human to cow in the bush a lot of farmers testified to this. Ask any plateau or taraba even benue people. One man produces like a thousand castles shocked shocked kiss

Are you serious grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cow Shedding Tears After Seeing Knifes They Would Use To Kill Him (photos) by emekan: 3:12pm On Feb 04, 2016
A lot of things could be attributable to the tears. First question you ask is what makes a "human being" cry? When the eye gets irritated, you begin to shed tears. I am very sure that that blue rope or someth
else irritated the cow's eyes.
Re: Cow Shedding Tears After Seeing Knifes They Would Use To Kill Him (photos) by Nobody: 3:17pm On Feb 04, 2016
waterhouse071:
killing animals should be done with dignity

Including snakes right?
Re: Cow Shedding Tears After Seeing Knifes They Would Use To Kill Him (photos) by MEILYN(m): 3:26pm On Feb 04, 2016
mhiz:
Aww its so touching..... buh who knws if its nt those aboki wey turn to cow and can't turn back, the person dey cry 4 im lyf
Grown up person go just cool down type nonsense.

1 Like

Re: Cow Shedding Tears After Seeing Knifes They Would Use To Kill Him (photos) by chinsmama: 3:26pm On Feb 04, 2016
undecidedIt is completely forbiden in islam to show to animals the weapon by which they will be killed.Very inhuman

2 Likes

Re: Cow Shedding Tears After Seeing Knifes They Would Use To Kill Him (photos) by captainmuyi(m): 3:29pm On Feb 04, 2016
Better days
Re: Cow Shedding Tears After Seeing Knifes They Would Use To Kill Him (photos) by faruz: 3:32pm On Feb 04, 2016
Chibedinho:
ok
419!!!!!!!!!!!! Pple dn wise up.... Come up wif anoda trick .... #oloshi
Re: Cow Shedding Tears After Seeing Knifes They Would Use To Kill Him (photos) by ibrokola(m): 3:41pm On Feb 04, 2016
kekakuz:
Why was I made man.
Not cow or tree
I was created for a reason and not just some statistics
I must discover my purpose
To worship and glorify God the Creator!
Re: Cow Shedding Tears After Seeing Knifes They Would Use To Kill Him (photos) by grandstar(m): 3:53pm On Feb 04, 2016
kekakuz:
Why was I made man.
Not cow or tree
I was created for a reason and not just some statistics
I must discover my purpose

This is your purpose in life (Eccl 12:13-14)

Every other thing is vanity. Visit jw.org for more info
Re: Cow Shedding Tears After Seeing Knifes They Would Use To Kill Him (photos) by Nobody: 3:58pm On Feb 04, 2016
mhiz:
Aww its so touching..... buh who knws if its nt those aboki wey turn to cow and can't turn back, the person dey cry 4 im lyf
comment of life...haha haha
Re: Cow Shedding Tears After Seeing Knifes They Would Use To Kill Him (photos) by EOOJ(m): 3:59pm On Feb 04, 2016
Wel it hapens o. I once saw a donkey far up north carrying alota load including its boss. As it was being flog, lots of tears was rushing down its eyes down to d mouth. Omor animals dey suffer o
Re: Cow Shedding Tears After Seeing Knifes They Would Use To Kill Him (photos) by tamquezee(m): 4:42pm On Feb 04, 2016
mhiz:

You really got me laughing!!!
Re: Cow Shedding Tears After Seeing Knifes They Would Use To Kill Him (photos) by mickel2223(m): 4:49pm On Feb 04, 2016
The Cow dey fear im life. I have seen this before not the first time to see a cow cry at the slauggter i wonder why this happen abi na Human wey Aboki turn to cow
Re: Cow Shedding Tears After Seeing Knifes They Would Use To Kill Him (photos) by oluwadartey: 5:14pm On Feb 04, 2016
But I don't understand how you'll kill and eat a living thing that has blood... That's just cruel.
Re: Cow Shedding Tears After Seeing Knifes They Would Use To Kill Him (photos) by yusufbida(m): 5:24pm On Feb 04, 2016
umehmj:
That's why the Chinese don't brandish their knives before an animal to be slaughtered. They believed (and it's true ) that you kill an animal twice when you let it see that with which it's life will be taken.

Not only in Chinese we Muslims are thought the same 1437 years ago.
Re: Cow Shedding Tears After Seeing Knifes They Would Use To Kill Him (photos) by Holysholay: 5:26pm On Feb 04, 2016
I am a christian, one thing i dont believe is: God says we should eat animals, i cry wen i see animals been killed.. i am convinced dat we re higher nd stronger than them dats why we kill them for food. Our faith (christian nd islam) wont say "Eat lion or dragon" cos we know those ones will finish us
Re: Cow Shedding Tears After Seeing Knifes They Would Use To Kill Him (photos) by mira4u: 5:30pm On Feb 04, 2016
mhiz:

grin
Re: Cow Shedding Tears After Seeing Knifes They Would Use To Kill Him (photos) by kuchikau: 5:47pm On Feb 04, 2016
konji1:

I dont get you?? shocked Whatsup with aboki's here?? undecided
They are TERRORISTS.
Re: Cow Shedding Tears After Seeing Knifes They Would Use To Kill Him (photos) by naijacentric(m): 5:55pm On Feb 04, 2016
why do most nigerians believe animals are stupid i hate to say dis i prefer dogs to some nigerians because they are loyal so much for nigerian mentality!
Re: Cow Shedding Tears After Seeing Knifes They Would Use To Kill Him (photos) by umehmj(m): 6:04pm On Feb 04, 2016
yusufbida:

Not only in Chinese we Muslims are thought the same 1437 years ago.
ok
Re: Cow Shedding Tears After Seeing Knifes They Would Use To Kill Him (photos) by freedom96: 6:10pm On Feb 04, 2016
mhiz:
Your bigotry is appaling.
Re: Cow Shedding Tears After Seeing Knifes They Would Use To Kill Him (photos) by mbhs139(m): 6:23pm On Feb 04, 2016
umehmj:

Well, I don't know about the Chinese, but I know, as Muslim, that it is absolutely wrong to do that, I mean showing of knives to the animals you are about to kill.

Rearing and killing of animals in Islam has etiquette. You don't tie down an animals if you can not feed that animal. And you don't kill one animal in the presence of another. In addition, you have to shappen you knife very well so that you just sniff life out of it at a go. There are lots of discussion about this things than this text book can answer.

1 Like

Re: Cow Shedding Tears After Seeing Knifes They Would Use To Kill Him (photos) by umehmj(m): 6:37pm On Feb 04, 2016
mbhs139:

Well, I don't know about the Chinese, but I know, as Muslim, that it is absolutely wrong to do that, I mean showing of knives to the animals you are about to kill.

Rearing and killing of animals in Islam has etiquette. You don't tie down an animals if you can not feed that animal. And you don't kill one animal in the presence of another. In addition, you have to shappen you knife very well so that you just sniff life out of it at a go. There are lots of discussion about this things than this text book can answer.

interesting. But you will believe with me that many Muslims don't keep to this, especially those at the abattoirs
Re: Cow Shedding Tears After Seeing Knifes They Would Use To Kill Him (photos) by cosmicrayboi(m): 6:37pm On Feb 04, 2016
na hausa man, cheesy
na dem, u wan form cattle abi?
u go hear am.. cheesy
Re: Cow Shedding Tears After Seeing Knifes They Would Use To Kill Him (photos) by Nobody: 6:39pm On Feb 04, 2016
freedom96:
Your bigotry is appaling.
u dn see Igbo man way dey push cow
Re: Cow Shedding Tears After Seeing Knifes They Would Use To Kill Him (photos) by Bigtoto(f): 6:56pm On Feb 04, 2016
mhiz:
I thought as much.
Re: Cow Shedding Tears After Seeing Knifes They Would Use To Kill Him (photos) by smoby(m): 7:03pm On Feb 04, 2016
U r a heart less human ....... Wey u for leave ham to go ......free .........infact u ar a disgrace to animal-hood ....grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Slay Queen Lands In The Hospital With Broken Buttocks After Bike Accident.Photos / See The Man I Saw Carrying Monitor Lizard In Birnin Kebbi / See What Was Seen At Abeokuta Ogun State Today (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.