Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,821,996 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:21 AM

15 Reasons Why Real Men Avoid Single Mothers - Family (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 15 Reasons Why Real Men Avoid Single Mothers (29934 Views)

Single Mothers Are Generally Losers, They Raise Criminals & Sluts - Kenyan Lad / Why Do We Have A Lot Of Single Mothers? / 15 Reasons Every Nigerian Grew Up With Trust Issues(pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 15 Reasons Why Real Men Avoid Single Mothers by shaybebaby(f): 10:44am On Aug 21, 2016
Tv 01, come oooo
New people have come to aid our search for the microdick. Please post pishure again. grin

2 Likes

Re: 15 Reasons Why Real Men Avoid Single Mothers by 5minsmadness: 10:45am On Aug 21, 2016
freecocoa:
It's not fair o, if it's to argue nonsense now you people will mention me, but no one remembers to, when the drama is on, so not fair. cry grin
grin grin grin
Oya, now you have said so, will ping u as soon as things go down.
Its only Mindy's pics i haven't seen yet. I hear she's a barrel of fun cheesy
Re: 15 Reasons Why Real Men Avoid Single Mothers by shaybebaby(f): 10:46am On Aug 21, 2016
freecocoa:
Shaybebaby even you my sweetheart didn't remember me when something this important was going down, where is the love na?cheesy
Sorry boo, I didn't want to drag anyone in, truss, the pishure is traumatising, why on earth would I want to put my innocent coochie coo through that? grin
Re: 15 Reasons Why Real Men Avoid Single Mothers by shaybebaby(f): 10:47am On Aug 21, 2016
5minsmadness:

grin grin grin
Nothing is stopping you from posting yours too, let's see who has the stronger yansh!
Re: 15 Reasons Why Real Men Avoid Single Mothers by freecocoa(f): 10:53am On Aug 21, 2016
shaybebaby:

Sorry boo, I didn't want to drag anyone in, truss, the pishure is traumatising, why on earth would I want to put my innocent coochie coo through that? grin
Lol, that serious? But what did you people say to make a grown man post pictures of himself in a thong? Remind me never to cross you love.grin

1 Like

Re: 15 Reasons Why Real Men Avoid Single Mothers by shaybebaby(f): 10:56am On Aug 21, 2016
freecocoa:
Lol, that serious? But what did you people say to make a grown man post pictures of himself in a thong? Remind me never to cross you love.grin
Girl It started on another thread about two weeks ago, we was having a debated and next thing we knew, we were being bombarded with butt pics.

You cannot imagine the shock and laughter grin grin

2 Likes

Re: 15 Reasons Why Real Men Avoid Single Mothers by freecocoa(f): 10:57am On Aug 21, 2016
5minsmadness:

grin grin grin
Please o my dear ping me, I can even give you my digits so you can call me, just in case I miss the mention, I will die if I miss something like this on here ever again, I dey beg.grin
Re: 15 Reasons Why Real Men Avoid Single Mothers by freecocoa(f): 11:00am On Aug 21, 2016
shaybebaby:

Girl It started on another thread about two weeks ago, we was having a debate and next thing we knew, we were being bombarded with butt pics.

Lmao, this is serious.

Are you sure someone wasn't under the influence of something? Could it be alcohol or weed? Doesn't seem normal at all.grin

1 Like

Re: 15 Reasons Why Real Men Avoid Single Mothers by 5minsmadness: 11:01am On Aug 21, 2016
shaybebaby:

Nothing is stopping you from posting yours too, let's see who has the stronger yansh!

No way babe!
You girls are already having way too much excitement as it is grin And i hear some of you are not so cardiologically fit cheesy
Re: 15 Reasons Why Real Men Avoid Single Mothers by shaybebaby(f): 11:22am On Aug 21, 2016
freecocoa:
Lmao, this is serious.

Are you sure someone wasn't under the influence of something? Could it be alcohol or weed? Doesn't seem normal at all.grin
The Holy Spirit directed him to post his ass! grin

4 Likes

Re: 15 Reasons Why Real Men Avoid Single Mothers by shaybebaby(f): 11:23am On Aug 21, 2016
5minsmadness:

No way babe!
You girls are already having way too much excitement as it is grin And i hear some of you are not so cardiologically fit cheesy
Hearsay and unlike the dolt posting his pictures, she is too smart to affirm or deny anything with pictures.

2 Likes

Re: 15 Reasons Why Real Men Avoid Single Mothers by Nobody: 11:25am On Aug 21, 2016
freecocoa:
Lmao, this is serious.

We were discussing Brexit and exposed his ignorance - he can only discuss topics that do not require expert knowledge grin - so he thought it would be a good move to post pictures of his azz in undies. Church man! grin

He has never posted this particular picture again grin but we have it. grin

1 Like

Re: 15 Reasons Why Real Men Avoid Single Mothers by freecocoa(f): 11:26am On Aug 21, 2016
shaybebaby:

Yea, I bet that's it.grin

Please never let me miss such again.grin
Re: 15 Reasons Why Real Men Avoid Single Mothers by Nobody: 11:27am On Aug 21, 2016
shaybebaby:

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: 15 Reasons Why Real Men Avoid Single Mothers by Nobody: 11:30am On Aug 21, 2016
shaybebaby:

Girl It started on another thread about two weeks ago, we was having a debated and next thing we knew, we were being bombarded with butt pics.

We were discussing politics and since his ignorance was beautifully revealed, he thought the pictures would save him. grin

He needs professional help.

2 Likes

Re: 15 Reasons Why Real Men Avoid Single Mothers by freecocoa(f): 11:32am On Aug 21, 2016
Mindfulness:

We were discussing Brexit and exposed his ignorance - he can only discuss topics that do not require expert knowledge grin - so he thought it would be a good move to post pictures of his azz in undies. Church man! grin

He has never posted this particular picture again grin but we have it. grin
Lmao, I guess he felt it was same with discussing his ancient idea of what marriage is, Chai!cry

Me sef must see that pic o, I die on this thread. grin
Re: 15 Reasons Why Real Men Avoid Single Mothers by Nobody: 11:32am On Aug 21, 2016
And he has the audacity to ask what is wrong with the pictures of his beautiful family when it was a picture of his azz in undies. shocked

Now imagine a married woman posting a picture of her azz in undies. You all know what his reaction would be. grin grin

6 Likes

Re: 15 Reasons Why Real Men Avoid Single Mothers by Nobody: 11:34am On Aug 21, 2016
freecocoa:
Lmao, I guess he felt it was same with discussing his ancient idea of what marriage is, Chai!cry

Me sef must see that pic o, I die on this thread. grin

You got it! wink
Re: 15 Reasons Why Real Men Avoid Single Mothers by shaybebaby(f): 11:39am On Aug 21, 2016
freecocoa:
Yea, I bet that's it.grin

Please never let me miss such again.grin
Roger that! He'll be back soon enough grin
Re: 15 Reasons Why Real Men Avoid Single Mothers by shaybebaby(f): 11:42am On Aug 21, 2016
Mindfulness:

We were discussing politics and since his ignorance was beautifully revealed, he thought the pictures would save him. grin

He needs professional help.

I just realised that he has NEVER posted pictures of him clothed, EVER!!!!! grin grin

2 Likes

Re: 15 Reasons Why Real Men Avoid Single Mothers by Nobody: 11:45am On Aug 21, 2016
shaybebaby:

I just realised that he has NEVER posted pictures of him clothed, EVER!!!!! grin grin

He believes that holiday pictures in Turkey (nothing special to go to Turkey on holiday if you live in Europe), will impress people and that muscles are enough even if you look like an anorexic chicken. All the hours at the gym didn't make him any more attractive. He should read a book and then try to discuss politics with me. grin

2 Likes

Re: 15 Reasons Why Real Men Avoid Single Mothers by shaybebaby(f): 11:51am On Aug 21, 2016
Mindfulness:

He believes that holiday pictures in Turkey (nothing special to go to Turkey on holiday if you live in Europe), will impress people and that a muscles are enough even if you look like an anorexic chicken.
When he mentioned his holiday destinations, I knew the geezer was not British like he claimed.
Jamaica, Gambia, turkey. All visa free for nigerian passport holders grin

And yeah, I worked in travel, turkey was where we sent people on a budget, out of the euro zone with their lira. Even at that, I want to know where in turkey he stayed because from the name, I'll know if it's shittier parts. grin

*modified, you need for turkey and Jamaica.

1 Like

Re: 15 Reasons Why Real Men Avoid Single Mothers by freecocoa(f): 11:54am On Aug 21, 2016
shaybebaby:

Roger that! He'll be back soon enough grin
kiss kiss kiss

Mindfulness:

You got it! wink
wink

1 Like

Re: 15 Reasons Why Real Men Avoid Single Mothers by Nobody: 11:56am On Aug 21, 2016
shaybebaby:

When he mentioned his holiday destinations, I knew the geezer was not British like he claimed.
Jamaica, Gambia, turkey. All visa free for nigerian passport holders grin

And yeah, I worked in travel, turkey was where we sent people on a budget, out of the euro zone with their lira. Even at that, I want to know where in turkey he stayed because from the name, I'll know if it's shittier parts. grin

Let Nigerians who are not located in Europe know how Nigerians in the diaspora deceive them with their fake lives. grin

3 Likes

Re: 15 Reasons Why Real Men Avoid Single Mothers by Nobody: 11:56am On Aug 21, 2016
Re: 15 Reasons Why Real Men Avoid Single Mothers by shaybebaby(f): 12:00pm On Aug 21, 2016
Mindfulness:

Let Nigerians who are not located in Europe know how Nigerians in the diaspora deceive them with their fake lives. grin

Before you take your young uns to turkey, there are loads of places even within the country you can take them to.

Centre parcs
Peppa pig world
Lego land Windsor

Why would anyone book a family holiday and not book a splash hotel, with a water park.

Also the fool could not take his family to Spain, France or Italy where we have reciprocal agreements on health care if any of the bubbas should fall ill.

I could go on and on about his parenting from his useless posts, no sun cream for the poor bubba. Nonsense.

2 Likes

Re: 15 Reasons Why Real Men Avoid Single Mothers by shaybebaby(f): 12:01pm On Aug 21, 2016
Mindfulness:

He believes that holiday pictures in Turkey (nothing special to go to Turkey on holiday if you live in Europe), will impress people and that muscles are enough even if you look like an anorexic chicken. All the hours at the gym didn't make him any more attractive. He should read a book and then try to discuss politics with me. grin
Chickens will take offence o angry

2 Likes

Re: 15 Reasons Why Real Men Avoid Single Mothers by Nobody: 12:15pm On Aug 21, 2016
shaybebaby:

Before you take your young uns to turkey, there are loads of places even within the country you can take them to.

Centre parcs
Peppa pig world
Lego land Windsor

Why would anyone book a family holiday and not book a splash hotel, with a water park.

Also the fool could not take his family to Spain, France or Italy where we have reciprocal agreements on health care if any of the bubbas should fall ill.

I could go on and on about his parenting from his useless posts, no sun cream of the poor bubba. Nonsense.

I don't know anyone else who has been bragging about holidays in Turkey except for TV. grin
And the beach in the picture does not even look clean. undecided

2 Likes

Re: 15 Reasons Why Real Men Avoid Single Mothers by shaybebaby(f): 12:41pm On Aug 21, 2016
Mindfulness:

I don't know anyone else who has been bragging about holidays in Turkey except for TV. grin
And the beach in the picture does not even look clean. undecided

Well that would be because he went to Dalaman, the shittiest area or Marmaris.

He can't afford Side, where the lagoon is, Antalya nor Belek with their lush resorts. grin

He did manage a trip to Dunns river falls in Jamaica though ( the pic at the waterfall with that white bird in it).

See what I mean that I can decode where he is at in life not by what he says but from the clues in his write-ups. cool
Re: 15 Reasons Why Real Men Avoid Single Mothers by Nobody: 12:48pm On Aug 21, 2016
shaybebaby:

Well that would be because he went to Dalaman, the shittiest area or Marmaris.

He can't afford Side, where the lagoon is, Antalya nor Belek with their lush resorts. grin

He did manage a trip to Dunns river falls in Jamaica though ( the pic at the waterfall with that white bird in it).

See what I mean that I can decode where he is at in life not by what he says but from the clues in his write-ups. cool

Exactly!

1 Like

Re: 15 Reasons Why Real Men Avoid Single Mothers by freshvine(f): 3:13pm On Aug 21, 2016
All this oloshos forming sophisticated behind their sugar daddies bought phones, can't you all gag your unsolicited criticism of a gentleman and family man for that matter.

Most of you here are regrettable single, others perpetually condemned to singlehood cos of caustic characters and the third group hanging on marriages at the mercy of children intrusion.

I can see freecocoa. You better not post any demeaning post here or I'll run you out.
Re: 15 Reasons Why Real Men Avoid Single Mothers by freecocoa(f): 4:55pm On Aug 21, 2016
freshvine:
All this oloshos forming sophisticated behind their sugar daddies bought phones, can't you all gag your unsolicited criticism of a gentleman and family man for that matter.

Most of you here are regrettable single, others perpetually condemned to singlehood cos of caustic characters and the third group hanging on marriages at the mercy of children intrusion.

I can see freecocoa. You better not post any demeaning post here or I'll run you out.
Please na, try running me out let's see.

it's like you get off, off my username, cos I'm yet to understand how someone will just be following another, talking rubbish upandan for years, if you are a guy, I'm not interested and if you are a woman, shaybebaby and I are already involved so no show for you, nitwit.

Make sure you post something news worthy about me o or I ignore you like I mostly do, fvcktard.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

My Mother-In-Law Calls Me By My Wife's Ex Boyfriend's Name / The Graduation Spot And Other Room! / Nurse Helps Deliver A Baby On A Train In Lagos (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.